3 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Yesterday, Lady O indulged on her creamy shake and munched on chips. After getting some fast food taco, she couldn’t help but stop for a box of donuts to take home. I love her confidence wearing a crop top and leggings that don’t fit right anymore. She should be a plus size model!

6D1762E4-FCFC-47BB-A363-CAEDE4EFB4C5.jpeg

29A8E7D3-0B22-425C-A5F5-64F242A3F228.jpeg

111886AC-17E9-4288-B546-BA6CAF68E7E1.jpeg

F28A534E-560B-45A9-A129-0A77EEEBB41C.jpeg

BD7689AE-CB13-4869-9CD7-8A7A792214A9.jpeg

Absolutely fantastic😍

hate shopping, but I'd happily follow you around any supermarket🤣🥵

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

I’ve waited longer to get a legit update. This dress and color is just impeccable on my wife. And it really shows her off. I watched in pleasant shock as the noticeable belly hang protruded, almost BBW Layla like. I know she’s much bigger but this shape reminded me. I was quickly motivated to get her a thick creamy shake. I’ll be admiring this outfit on her all day. All feedback and thoughts are welcome.

IMG_1201.jpeg

IMG_1202.jpeg

IMG_1204.jpeg

IMG_1203.jpeg

Honestly, she looks absolutely gorgeous 😍 I've also got a fat partner and there's something so special about seeing them gaining weight 😍

That dress is awesome 🥵

Long may it continue 😊

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, OsakaReloaded said:

A Thanksgiving Lady O update. Been seeing a lot more fluff in the chin and belly as you can see. She feasted well for Thanksgiving and was really downing sodas which I think has contributed much. She asked for extra slices of pie with her sodas. She’s had heavy cream servings and has been taking naps during the time off. I’m really starting to feel the girth too when hugging and holding her. Happy holidays.

IMG_2129.jpeg

IMG_2127.jpeg

She looks fabulous and definitely not peaked in my opinion 😍

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...