4 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

I’m sure the thickness to the belly rolls will be increased. Last night she blatantly told me to “feed her” demanding me to fill up her bowl with the rest of her leftover chow mein and fried rice. Listening/watching her munch on it with her chubby mouthful was hot.

The fact that she’s telling you to “Feed Her” is a big step. Even though you’re not actually feeding her with the fork to the mouth, we all know what “Feed Me” means.  She’s finally accepting the fact that she’s a fat girl now and why not roll with it and get what she wants by some What demanding tone, and you obliging to her demand. I wouldn’t doubt it if you start to ask her soon, “Want me to Feed you”.

3 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

It’s pumpkin spice season and she has been guzzling down Frappuccinos with ease. I got to witness her developing figure come out of the pool and I was very pleased.

F54B37A2-FA52-4BA4-AA54-A4DDD61F614B.jpeg

5707693E-A22D-403A-A59B-6666E24A294C.jpeg

For sure you’ll have yourself a 300 pounder no doubter soon. The best part is that the holiday seasons are upon us, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve/Day, The Superbowl, and then Valentine’s Day. With all those events and the fact that it’ll be cold, she won’t notice the extra pounds she’ll receive from over indulging and of course the help from you.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 5:49 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

My lady is gaining it in the belly at a rapid pace. Talk about a growing tanker!

The fact that you said that the two of you have an unspoken agreement is great to hear.  Also the fact that she loves taking care of you because of course you take care of her needs. Continue your journey of fattening up your wife and allowing her to be the best fat wife she can be for you. Have a great week.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 8:27 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

When your wife walks in with a container of donuts while stuffing one into her mouth, that’s a vibe 

You should follow that up with a thick milkshake. The fact that your wife is now fat and continuously getting fatter by the day with her constant snacking and calorie induced meals is a fantasy turned into reality before your eyes. Congrats for your encouragement of her constant indulgence and the fact that you find her sexier with every pound she gains only makes her enjoy her body more for not only herself but for your pleasure as well. Keep it up and we want to see her gain more weight and hit that goal of 300lbs and then some.

On 10/7/2023 at 12:02 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

I’ve waited longer to get a legit update. This dress and color is just impeccable on my wife. And it really shows her off. I watched in pleasant shock as the noticeable belly hang protruded, almost BBW Layla like. I know she’s much bigger but this shape reminded me. I was quickly motivated to get her a thick creamy shake. I’ll be admiring this outfit on her all day. All feedback and thoughts are welcome.

IMG_1201.jpeg

IMG_1202.jpeg

IMG_1204.jpeg

IMG_1203.jpeg

That is a legit belly hang, the weight is distributing nicely around her mid section. Keep her well feed, (overly fed), constantly smack that fatass, and give her nothing but love with belly rubs after a full meal. Let’s see how much you can stuff her to make that belly hang more prominent and fatter of course.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...