• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

I’ve been asked to go get her snacks. This, after I came back home to see she made a trip to Burger King and Starbucks. Do I come back with more than she asked for?

Pretty much what the other guy said. You know she’s totally going to eat them, so might as well buy more than she asked for because you know how much she likes those certain things. She can’t help herself so it only goes to the places that grow 😜

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

If you forgot about Lady Osaka, here’s a reminder. 

IMG_8717.jpeg

IMG_8724.jpeg

IMG_8725.jpeg

IMG_8727.jpeg

IMG_8728.jpeg

Never forget, but love being reminded just how much fatter Lady O gets with every update. It’s amazing how I remember posts from years ago, and how her shape/posture has changed (for the absolute better) she’s a full-on fat girl now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Some good reaction to this. Any type of photo or style or contrast people wanna see?

Any B/As are good ones! I personally like seeing an “in between” in some of them. Like when you think a girl is fat, and then there’s another current picture where she’s ballooned even more.