23 hours ago, Whisper said:

Hottest thread on curvage. Her development into a huge fat girl that chugs soda and weight gain shakes while eating endless junk food and not exercising is just so incredible to follow.

You really made her into your perfect fat housewife, what a lucky guy. She will probably need to rely on you more and more going forward, just make it easy for her and she will keep expanding.

She actually tried working out a couple days, 20 mins each. I don’t think she enjoyed it. It wouldn’t matter much when she is destroying these shakes and eating snacks at night. That belly just hangs now and you can take a handful easily.

I was pleased to see her say her size XL shorts were so tight on her last night. Maybe she was trying to turn me on. I told her to just sleep without them and she did, letting all her belly hang out comfortably. Of course after 10 piece nuggets, fries, a coke and chocolate ice cream, I’d assume the shorts fit tight!

6 minutes ago, OsakaReloaded said:

I was pleased to see her say her size XL shorts were so tight on her last night. Maybe she was trying to turn me on. I told her to just sleep without them and she did, letting all her belly hang out comfortably. Of course after 10 piece nuggets, fries, a coke and chocolate ice cream, I’d assume the shorts fit tight!

Adventure Time GIF

Guest Mackeral23
12 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

I always make sure when i sleep with my girl, her belly is out or shirt is off. That way I can nestle my hand comfortable under the tummy chub. I fall asleep like that and she’s gotten so used to it, she puts my hand there now even…it’s heaven!

On 7/25/2022 at 8:00 PM, Mackeral23 said:

I always make sure when i sleep with my girl, her belly is out or shirt is off. That way I can nestle my hand comfortable under the tummy chub. I fall asleep like that and she’s gotten so used to it, she puts my hand there now even…it’s heaven!

I try to do that but sometimes she gets too overheated lol. Sometimes she rolls over on my hand and it feels good to get that blubber smothering me. 

On 7/25/2022 at 10:49 AM, OsakaReloaded said:

I’m thinking the next step is always bringing extra food, upgrade to 20 piece, always large everything, extra burger, etc. seem like she’d eat it, get use to that increase In capacity over time 😏

18 minutes ago, bigirlover said:

I’m thinking the next step is always bringing extra food, upgrade to 20 piece, always large everything, extra burger, etc. seem like she’d eat it, get use to that increase In capacity over time 😏

Is she telling me something? Lol idk about carrots.

to add, just days ago she said she would download a fitness app because she says she’s gotten too fat.

EB473311-B7E4-4D11-B72D-260FB7E9339E.jpeg

2B68D585-6622-42B2-82DB-CDCFE58AABDD.jpeg

Guest nonrelated
3 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Before and after of the week. Probably a 3 year difference and about 30lbs.

D1ADF806-6FA7-498C-82DE-E67DD6519DF7.jpeg

She's a real plush fat lady now and it's gorgeous. Look how her butt is sticking out now plus that belly hang! She looks heavy 

1 hour ago, Dirk_Diglr said:

Living the dream, man. She is looking heavy. Just having a chick telling me what she wants to shovel into her mouth like that on the daily sends me into orbit hahah. Thanks for the updates been following along over the years. Keep her growing 🤙🏻🤙🏻

It’s really hot when she is demanding burgers or sending me to the kitchen for snacks while letting out burps

Last night as I watched her eat MCDonalds, btw her favorite meal is 2 cheeseburgers, fries and ten piece nuggets. She was literally moaning with her mouth full, saying “I just love chicken nuggets. They are so good!”

As if it was the first time she ever ate them… later she sent me to the kitchen to grab her a couple cupcakes. Almost half done with the carton on her own already… and as I was surfing my phone I saw she shared some video of an Oreo milkshake earlier. As she ate the cupcakes and watched TV I might have told her she smelled like bbq ribs randomly joking. She said “.I know I’m way meatier than a rib.”

it’s true.all these choices she’s made and I think my wife is a secret feedee.

E7F32518-B4BD-4CE0-90D2-E75C9AB69D0A.jpeg

04785D44-8AD7-4348-A2BC-2BC1107A7307.jpeg

69B5CA70-D1B5-4FDA-ABA4-6E60678B8BD4.jpeg

77E52712-C319-42CB-A39A-708EBD12369F.jpeg

On 8/4/2022 at 8:12 AM, OsakaReloaded said:

Last night as I watched her eat MCDonalds, btw her favorite meal is 2 cheeseburgers, fries and ten piece nuggets. She was literally moaning with her mouth full, saying “I just love chicken nuggets. They are so good!”

As if it was the first time she ever ate them… later she sent me to the kitchen to grab her a couple cupcakes. Almost half done with the carton on her own already… and as I was surfing my phone I saw she shared some video of an Oreo milkshake earlier. As she ate the cupcakes and watched TV I might have told her she smelled like bbq ribs randomly joking. She said “.I know I’m way meatier than a rib.”

it’s true.all these choices she’s made and I think my wife is a secret feedee.

E7F32518-B4BD-4CE0-90D2-E75C9AB69D0A.jpeg

04785D44-8AD7-4348-A2BC-2BC1107A7307.jpeg

69B5CA70-D1B5-4FDA-ABA4-6E60678B8BD4.jpeg

77E52712-C319-42CB-A39A-708EBD12369F.jpeg

If this is her at 228 (official)… God help us once we hit 250..

3 hours ago, Whisper said:

This is an incredibly hot image to imagine. Seems like she is fully into the lifestyle of being a growing fat girl.

Yes she’s definitely embraced the lifestyle knowing I don’t want her skinny. I think we will see her even bigger, hard to imagine but hey didn’t think I would see this level either