I can relate to the skeptical part. When I told my wife I liked her bigger she didnt really believe me, in time she realized I did like it alot.  I never  pressured her to gain, it just happened.  I do all the cooking so that helps alot.  At times weve fed, at times not, thats her call. One thing is for sure though she is a real big girl and loves to eat. Best part of that is she isnt shy about it :) One thing i know is big girls eat alot and they tend to get heavier as they eat more and get lazier. its like a circle, they dont  move alot because they are heavy, they get heavier because they dont move as much.  so 250 becomes 300 and so on. 

About a week ago, my beautiful wife who by no means needs to lose weight - went through a “I need to hit the gym moment” and I said okay sure. 

But I told her I was planning to get pizza and hope it was okay. This was a test to see if she would block it. Well, the text says it all. And by the way, she never went to the gym. And never talked about it again. Instead, she kept on her eating. And I’ve noticed a gain this week.

FE63A047-EC24-4D13-B02F-308EB63E17FA.jpeg

BBFB2DB9-F343-4802-9B12-7E9FB80EBAC9.jpeg

5BD82366-AF9E-48B2-AD1C-965235281065.jpeg

E6095894-9F28-495E-A003-DDC334DC5850.jpeg

C0206658-2BDA-4BD9-AA88-4B6BE73B9332.jpeg

On 2/14/2022 at 6:03 PM, Whisper said:

What does her daily routine look like, how many meals is she eating a day?

Seems like she has truly given in. I doubt she will ever make a real concerted effort to lose weight considering she clearly knows you like her bigger and she is addicted to food.

Her daily routine is pretty lethargic. She is home and does not get up off the couch too much. She has a normal 3 meals a day but snacks through out the day and has a late night meal.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, lisapage said:

Wow. She's lost her neck under that flabby chin, her fingers have swollen up like sausages, and her belly is filling out more and more of her pants. She is a hefty girl--not plump, or chunky, or curvy, or thicc. She is straight up fat. 

This description goes perfect with the pics below 

8C3ECB14-C404-4CA7-A6FD-83D0A6D8B453.jpeg

3617F82A-35AB-496D-AFBD-0E57DA752AAC.jpeg