18 hours ago, Whisper said:

How many calories is she downing on a daily basis. That's the key to gaining, getting that calorie count up while making sure she gets to relax and eat.

Seems like she is down to sit on the couch and eat all day, might just be time to figure out how to get her to eat a little more than she already is.

Aiming for 3K daily. A bad day is over 2K which keeps her at the plateau at worst. I’d like to slowly get to 3500…

Guest Chelada83
51 minutes ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Aiming for 3K daily. A bad day is over 2K which keeps her at the plateau at worst. I’d like to slowly get to 3500…

Do you keep loose candy that’s easy access to get to around the house?  I’ll fill up a jar of peanut M&M’s in the kitchen counter and Reese’s peanut butter cups the real small ones (bite size) in another clear container in our bedroom and I’ll still bring my Fiancée home a regular size candy bar or sweet pastry from the store.  It’s hard for her to resist those sweets when they’re just there for the taking, but I only bring her a regular size candy bar or sweet pastry when I need to pick something up from the store. I use that as an excuse to get her sweets for the day, but as of lately (early Oct) I started to just bring her a sweet or candy bar even if I didn’t need to go to the store for something. She asked me the other day “What’s this for”? I told her, “No real reason other than I was thinking of you” she loves when I’m being kind and thoughtful like that towards her and without hesitation, she eats it up. Figuratively and literally.

1 hour ago, Chelada83 said:

Do you keep loose candy that’s easy access to get to around the house?  I’ll fill up a jar of peanut M&M’s in the kitchen counter and Reese’s peanut butter cups the real small ones (bite size) in another clear container in our bedroom and I’ll still bring my Fiancée home a regular size candy bar or sweet pastry from the store.  It’s hard for her to resist those sweets when they’re just there for the taking, but I only bring her a regular size candy bar or sweet pastry when I need to pick something up from the store. I use that as an excuse to get her sweets for the day, but as of lately (early Oct) I started to just bring her a sweet or candy bar even if I didn’t need to go to the store for something. She asked me the other day “What’s this for”? I told her, “No real reason other than I was thinking of you” she loves when I’m being kind and thoughtful like that towards her and without hesitation, she eats it up. Figuratively and literally.

How much does she weigh now?

Guest Chelada83
1 hour ago, OsakaReloaded said:

How much does she weigh now?

When we first met back in 2018, she was already a big girl, around 260 to 270. I only knew that because She asked me to take her to urgent care cause she was feeling a little under the weather. They took her in to do their normal check up, and she asked me to go with her. Blood pressure, weight, asked question prior to seeing the doctor. She came in at 275lbs, to which she said “that’s about 10 lbs more than I would like know”.  Not to long ago I mentioned that I wanted to lose some weight before the wedding and she told me that she’d liked to do the same considering that she’s well over 300lbs. 🤤

How about some storytelling?

First a little bonus text from Lady O calling for a whopper meal at 11pm. This as I’ve said before has become normal in our relationship. My wife demanding fast food from me at any given time, with no shame. 

She knows my preference but I think she has gotten the validation from others too, not just me saying I rather see her at 200-plus pounds rather than 130. And I told her this years ago. Then again, I met her when she was slim and so she knows I’ve fattened her up.

But there was a small gap in time when we were not together - separated or taking a “break.” 

I’ve learned there was a gentleman who was a “friend” comforting her, being there for her. There’s always the guy friend waiting in the shadows. She told me during this time she had lost about 10-15 pounds at the time bringing her to 185-190. She had put on the relationship weight and everyone knew. But she had lost her appetite and I wasn’t around. Maybe she mentioned the weight loss to this friend and he said he noticed the gain over the years. But to her surprise he said she looked better than ever with extra curves. You know where this is going..

At some point, they may have gotten a dinner or two. But we got back together and the rest is history. Sometimes I wonder, what if? I’m happy Lady O’s bigger body is in my arms but would this other person been able to support or influence the same gain? Who knows.. strangely I think about this..

77D58033-747C-4C9D-825F-AED42C698048.jpeg

E44B2650-E24E-442C-B154-9B6B1631056A.jpeg