2 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

To say her curves are growing is an understatement. She had commented on my pants fitting loose and I say I’m not big enough for these in the waist..

she goes “I think I’m big enough for the both of us.” I hugged her growing plush body and said she was sexy enough for the both of us….

it’s been fun to feel the difference in her belly Lower Area which she had me grab to see how she can’t “shake it off.”

7F872348-6E2E-4A24-AFE3-53BEEF30A745.jpeg

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

He is providing us with great picks of Lady O and dude has to be a legend hete by now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

What a fatass! Where the '' when you grow fat, you never look back '' gets all its sense. Her arms are the biggest they ever been. Gravity also made its work, belly hang getting lower and the big juicy breast saging on it, very hottt

You noticed all the fine points! The Heavy sag, belly drop and her arms are seriously pillows of fat! 

• 3 weeks later...

It’s so great to see my lady embrace her fat self. The spurts of trying to lose weight and diet are pretty much over. She lounges around in bigger clothing and when she does dress up for an outing, you can see how much she has grown. Take this skirt for example. Her behind looked so massive as she waddled around. She loves all her treats such as Oreos and large Hersey chocolate bars or ice cream. And she is at a plateau honestly of 225 but I hope to get her to 250 in a few months if she allows..

1F9CC8B4-789E-47E4-975B-9A36902C5BAD.jpeg

3AC41C60-8A41-45BE-95D5-59DE8890F1EF.jpeg

1269E3F8-54C4-4070-9619-E311A28EC882.jpeg

15AD0DA0-34CC-4788-820B-B2F237F8E043.jpeg