Watching you turn this smoking hot girl into a lazy fatass feedee has been so enjoyable.

ย 

I think at this point you realize that it is up to you how big she gets. She is used to stuffing herself, burping to make room in her stretched out belly, asking for more food. You slowly made it normal for her to sit on the couch and get treats until she no longer wanted to do anything but that. Just get pampered and spoiled by her man while she gets to relax and be fed, like a good feedee.

ย 

I think you should keep going. Keep expanding her belly make it normal for her to be constantly eating. Help her with everything physical so she gets used to not having to do anything herself and tell her how sexy she is to you.

ย 

Her double chin is so hot, those growing love handles and sagging belly. Things are going to be harder for her to do and she is going to be hungry all the time soon, if not already, make sure she is treated like an absolute princess and she will keep growing.

7 hours ago, Whisper said:

Watching you turn this smoking hot girl into a lazy fatass feedee has been so enjoyable.

ย 

I think at this point you realize that it is up to you how big she gets. She is used to stuffing herself, burping to make room in her stretched out belly, asking for more food. You slowly made it normal for her to sit on the couch and get treats until she no longer wanted to do anything but that. Just get pampered and spoiled by her man while she gets to relax and be fed, like a good feedee.

ย 

I think you should keep going. Keep expanding her belly make it normal for her to be constantly eating. Help her with everything physical so she gets used to not having to do anything herself and tell her how sexy she is to you.

ย 

Her double chin is so hot, those growing love handles and sagging belly. Things are going to be harder for her to do and she is going to be hungry all the time soon, if not already, make sure she is treated like an absolute princess and she will keep growing.

The round face and double chin really gets me going too. Thanks for this great feedback. Letโ€™s see how she progresses.ย