On 8/18/2021 at 3:40 PM, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Goal!? '' babe, come help me stand up off the couch, my ass is stuck. Thing I've bern eating too well these days. Btw can you call some tacobells plzzzzzz '' 

I actually do have to help her off the couch these days and she waddles more than she walks!

You basically have her trained to be a greedy fat girl at this point.

You can probably increase her food intake slowly and she would just keep eating more. More fast food more pizza more snacks and shakes maybe every time she asks for a shake give her a donut to dip in it too. Put out little bowls of m&ms or recees or whatever bite size candy she likes and keep the hostess cupcakes stocked. If she has a regular order get it and add a "bonus" item to the order every time. Then maybe a bonus dessert too.

If you do most of the chores around the house she will gladly accept her reward of couch and food and TV and phone. Just reassure her that if she keeps becoming this lazier sexier fatter girl that you will encourage her and reward her as her butt expands and she gets used to being a feedee.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MX8XV93
Just now, OsakaReloaded said:

Who wants to see my fat woman??

I was just about to ask, actually.  Also, have you had any luck upsizing her shake/getting her to eat more snacks?

1 hour ago, JohnnyX said:

I was just about to ask, actually.  Also, have you had any luck upsizing her shake/getting her to eat more snacks?

I have been able to increase the calorie intake without messing with the servings too much, also late night dinners are very routine now

4 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

I have been able to increase the calorie intake without messing with the servings too much, also late night dinners are very routine now

Congrats! This is the way to go!

3 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Welcome the 230lb Lady O at her biggest yet 

461B6858-8A8A-4BBC-939D-6E165DCA2BB9.jpeg

65D1A631-F9BE-4B12-8C67-317D6234C644.jpeg

257630C7-2D63-4FE6-A310-45ACF9E28957.jpeg

5CF9E16C-7E60-4071-B315-832F6F61476A.jpeg

F56C6911-3B5B-4982-BFE3-13002259E3A9.jpeg

863F7427-2DD4-4DD4-B2E2-3270D8A9EEBA.jpeg

I am always amazed how in some poses Lady O. doesn't seem to have gained much, if at all, but then in others it hits you like: WOW, did she pack it on!

I went back a few pages where you mentioned she had reached 222 pounds. Now, less than 2 months later, she sports 230. Quite a remarkable 8 lbs gain! Man, you are doing something right ...

4 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

How do I get her softer

I mesn, she already has gone a looomg way from her once small phrase to her actual whalish size. Dont change a thing, looks more like you're the one who can give advice on the subject haha! But rule #1, never say no to her food demand, drinking some booze too can help and most important Keep telling her shes the hottest