On 6/7/2021 at 7:19 AM, RandomTask said:

I can't remember how tall you've said she is but I feel like it was 5'6, and if so she's definitely in the 220 area but even if she's 5'3-5'4 she might be up around there. I was pleasantly surprised to find my fiancee is at 220 (5'4) and she doesn't look that much bigger than she did at 210 last year. Lady O's build isn't too dissimilar from my girl but I think her arms are fatter than my girl's so she could be heavier . Lady O is definitely under 230 tho, I would be surprised if she were heavier than that. At any rate here's hoping our ladies continue the upward trend 👆 I think they'll look nicely plump past that 40 bmi mark (44-46 is a sweet spot imo).

You were correct. We are going for the 230 and beyond. 

On 6/13/2021 at 8:31 AM, Whisper said:

I mean you have grown a beautiful skinny girl into a lazy burping fatass guzzling down fast food and weight gain shakes. She probably is addicted to stuffing herself and getting rewarded by you. You trained her well. It sounds like everything you ever wanted and more.

Sometimes she is hitting two fast food spots a day and the sex is amazing 

Hoping to weigh in soon but the heavy cream and high carb diet is working. Lady O prefers to stay home lounging in sweats or shorts, underwear is mainly briefs and she is a full on housewife saying she needs to lose a few but won’t. I’m seeing a lot more girth in her belly and a shelf above the butt. The arms are truly huge and pillowy too. Here is to 225!

C992C063-34E5-4A3F-924E-BA4D58F382E7.jpeg

Quick update on Lady O…

we have hit the mark of 220! She weighed in on her own and has even called herself the F word. Yes, “I’m fat!”

my queen also says she is addicted to the shakes that are adding to her figure. It’s a heavy cream base, several pumps of white chocolate sauce, And comes out to around 2K calories… she says she is addicted to them now. Once a day is all it takes with other meals.

a gain of 30 lbs in 3 months is impressive. 

A4138FF1-C11C-4BF0-86CE-4A873A6A4DBD.jpeg

8018E4EA-832E-4F2A-A23B-507C7524073C.jpeg

015395C0-D0B8-42A6-BA82-601563A8E457.jpeg

2 hours ago, scissortooth said:

Geez, I wish my wife was addicted to such shakes. With her metabolism that would probably make her hit 300 lbs within less than 2 years (220 now). You're lucky but you already know it :D

Side note: for some reason I like that bracelet of hers on the pic ;). Reminds me of pearls :D

Thank you so much. She is an absolute goddess gainer…