15 hours ago, lisapage said:

Damn, so she knows the shakes she's drinking are specifically made to make her fatter? She's not just onboard with being fat, she's willingly trying to get fatter for you?

She knows they are basically milkshakes and says she is addicted basically, sometimes wanting seconds. It’s become routine. She knows I like her at 200 minimum . Bare minimum 

6 hours ago, scissortooth said:

Have you ever shown her a morph of her in larger size? I'm not asking about showing her pics of some BBW/SSBBW models because that could obviously go south fast :D

It would be too jarring for her to see where she is headed. She already sees herself now as fat. I’m just enjoying the natural process. 

I wish I got those shots but I came home from work late and witnessed multiple bags of Burger King and McDonalds in the kitchen. 

so I gathered that she went to BK for lunch and McDonalds for dinner. Her addiction for burgers is too far gone. I watched her undress and put on her “comfy” briefs for bed. Her ass looking wider and lumpier than usual. As I spooned her, she grabbed my hand and puts it on her lower belly fat like usual. Goodnight..

39 minutes ago, OsakaReloaded said:

I wish I got those shots but I came home from work late and witnessed multiple bags of Burger King and McDonalds in the kitchen. 

so I gathered that she went to BK for lunch and McDonalds for dinner. Her addiction for burgers is too far gone. I watched her undress and put on her “comfy” briefs for bed. Her ass looking wider and lumpier than usual. As I spooned her, she grabbed my hand and puts it on her lower belly fat like usual. Goodnight..

I mean imagine, your wife has not only had her rich, milkshake and breakfast sandwich to start the day but she has been saying how hungry she always is. She goes and has a whopper and a Big Mac the rest of the day. I’m in for a treat.

Guest BrewGuy
22 minutes ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Take your weight predictions now...

If milkshakes have entered the picture, I’d say 300+, in the near future. Hope y’all are enjoying yourselves 👍 

Guest Knickerbocker67

My guess is 210 lbs ! You know she’s turned full feedee when she wants her belly held at night 

I can't remember how tall you've said she is but I feel like it was 5'6, and if so she's definitely in the 220 area but even if she's 5'3-5'4 she might be up around there. I was pleasantly surprised to find my fiancee is at 220 (5'4) and she doesn't look that much bigger than she did at 210 last year. Lady O's build isn't too dissimilar from my girl but I think her arms are fatter than my girl's so she could be heavier . Lady O is definitely under 230 tho, I would be surprised if she were heavier than that. At any rate here's hoping our ladies continue the upward trend 👆 I think they'll look nicely plump past that 40 bmi mark (44-46 is a sweet spot imo).

49 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

I can't remember how tall you've said she is but I feel like it was 5'6, and if so she's definitely in the 220 area but even if she's 5'3-5'4 she might be up around there. I was pleasantly surprised to find my fiancee is at 220 (5'4) and she doesn't look that much bigger than she did at 210 last year. Lady O's build isn't too dissimilar from my girl but I think her arms are fatter than my girl's so she could be heavier . Lady O is definitely under 230 tho, I would be surprised if she were heavier than that. At any rate here's hoping our ladies continue the upward trend 👆 I think they'll look nicely plump past that 40 bmi mark (44-46 is a sweet spot imo).

She is the 5’3-5’4 range. Yesterday she really ate good, I’m talking the cream shake, breakfast sandwich (sausage, egg and cheese), hostess cupcakes, ice cream bar, shake shake burger meal, and a home cook roasted chicken dinner. She is loving it. Last check was 210 so I’m predicting 220-225. Either way she “looks” fatter.