But when I saw my wife in this dress, I thought to myself “I have an overweight plus size woman married to me, she looks like a model.”

I had to capture fill herself with yummy food and her favorite drink. Feel free to donate to the cause lolol, it’s featured with heavy cream pretty much a gain shake she sucks down daily.

I’m so proud of her unique gain and body. Let me know your honest feedback and suggestions.

445801A0-D7CB-4E9E-977E-3E22FE3C485E.jpeg

31B94131-5756-40C3-88DA-42954C0D420C.jpeg

C3C8F62A-5695-445A-A3B9-E762F3BABCE1.jpeg

C482297F-104D-4C9F-B71F-F65110F1DA7F.jpeg

7 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

C3C8F62A-5695-445A-A3B9-E762F3BABCE1.jpeg

C482297F-104D-4C9F-B71F-F65110F1DA7F.jpeg

Damn her arms are looking amazing and I'll bet the pics aren't even doing justice. I know exactly how you felt when you saw that angle on this first pic here - I love how fat my girl looks when I notice her plump arms and double-chin just like that. Can't beat having a nicely overfed girl at home. Doing a great job takin care of your lady, it shows 😉

14 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

Damn her arms are looking amazing and I'll bet the pics aren't even doing justice. I know exactly how you felt when you saw that angle on this first pic here - I love how fat my girl looks when I notice her plump arms and double-chin just like that. Can't beat having a nicely overfed girl at home. Doing a great job takin care of your lady, it shows 😉

Thanks! I just want her to be happy and fed well and not worrying about “societal norms.”

Your lady is so beautiful!  She just oozes juicy sexiness. Chubby latinas are the best.  Let her know she just keeps getting hotter.

My wife is about the same size and has been allowing herself to gain during the pandemic.  Amazing hotness, I hope you guys are having as much fun as we are!  

17 minutes ago, litmus said:

Your lady is so beautiful!  She just oozes juicy sexiness. Chubby latinas are the best.  Let her know she just keeps getting hotter.

My wife is about the same size and has been allowing herself to gain during the pandemic.  Amazing hotness, I hope you guys are having as much fun as we are!  

Let’s connect! Send me a message so we can talk about our Latinas.