Please don’t tell me your forgot about the great Lady O!

my wife is in no rush to drop a few pounds. Nearly each day she has to have her venti Frappuccino with extra pumps of white chocolate and instead of milk , no it’s heavy cream in this drink! And she would like a Big Mac meal with that later in the day. I’m trying hard to keep up.

gone are the days of thongs and sexy underwear - it’s Hanes briefs for comfort (even sexier if you ask me). 

I teased her and said she looked like she lost weight, she said “hell no, I’m 200 pounds or more, and I know you like that shit.” Haha!

C0767015-2060-40EE-B142-45D833EB0BBF.jpeg

81A4548B-FB4A-4558-988F-25750BE2C380.jpeg

730A67A5-232B-4A6C-A5AC-4EA6AF0E75B0.jpeg

Guest Knickerbocker67
On 5/2/2021 at 7:36 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

All, really trying to gather some tips to push her over the 225-240 range. Seriously any suggestions will be appreciated.

Looks like Feeder love is the recipe! you’ve been on track! Are you looking for more rapid weight gain now? 

On 5/2/2021 at 7:36 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

All, really trying to gather some tips to push her over the 225-240 range. Seriously any suggestions will be appreciated.

Get busy in the kitchen man, regular breakfast is an easy one. There's a pre-mixed breakfast hash at Walmart that cooks well enough with butter and my lady likes it, change it up of course. Crepes aren't too hard and with a bit of maple syrup and whipped cream the chicks dig it. It'll take some time to get decent in making stuff but keep at it and you'll get there, I was never much use in the kitchen, like if I was a bachelor at best every meal would be just chicken breasts and maybe rice lol..raw carrots for the vitamins.  Any rate it's extra satisfying to have your girl fatten up from your efforts in cooking, and she'll love a man that cooks too

2 hours ago, RandomTask said:

Get busy in the kitchen man, regular breakfast is an easy one. There's a pre-mixed breakfast hash at Walmart that cooks well enough with butter and my lady likes it, change it up of course. Crepes aren't too hard and with a bit of maple syrup and whipped cream the chicks dig it. It'll take some time to get decent in making stuff but keep at it and you'll get there, I was never much use in the kitchen, like if I was a bachelor at best every meal would be just chicken breasts and maybe rice lol..raw carrots for the vitamins.  Any rate it's extra satisfying to have your girl fatten up from your efforts in cooking, and she'll love a man that cooks too

Thanks man, I definitely start her days with Starbucks Frappuccino’s , they are real filling and I ask for heavy cream instead of milk and she loves it like a milkshake.

When cooking for her just like her Fraps....add Heavy Cream to everything.  You can easily get an extra 700-1000 really good fattening calories this way on a daily basis.  Before you know it she will be exploding with Fay out of her clothes.....well at least in a month or two of you keep it up.

unbelievable thread ....keep it going and keep fattening her up!

1 hour ago, Voluptuouslover said:

When cooking for her just like her Fraps....add Heavy Cream to everything.  You can easily get an extra 700-1000 really good fattening calories this way on a daily basis.  Before you know it she will be exploding with Fay out of her clothes.....well at least in a month or two of you keep it up.

unbelievable thread ....keep it going and keep fattening her up!

Butter, heavy cream and carbs!

I feel like a broken record. I say this all the time. But you need the context of this special gain. No, Lady Osaka is not an SSBBW. Some may say she is barely a BBW. I think 200 plus pounds qualifies as plus size at least. But when I first met her, man she was a show stopper. Fashionable, slender and cute. Dream girl. Still my dream woman but she is definitely way heavier now.

This was the hottie I met

DA8813DF-AF79-42FA-A315-F6085AE0E854.jpeg

But Lady O just blew up within a span of a few years and then kept gradually reaching the big 2. She hit some plateaus, did some crash diets but here we are. Even through the past two years of fluctuation, she is a fat housewife.

she still reflects on her younger days but knows she will never be that skinny girl. She asked how she can lose weight WITHOUT going to the gym. I said it would be a strict diet but she says “I can’t lose weight eating burgers every day.”

she slips into comfy clothing and dresses, plopping on the couch and eating more.

8EF7DAC9-55EE-4C79-A88F-A1018E597D06.jpeg

F493D863-29F7-4734-99F2-09B5F119C0B7.jpeg

45A77474-04CC-45D3-8973-6DF6DEC2FA59.jpeg

8CB3CCA8-1F30-41C4-B0D5-EF20BFF86230.jpeg