• 3 weeks later...
Guest Knickerbocker67
On 1/26/2021 at 1:49 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

No thoughts or feedback anyone? 🤤 

I always wonder how much effort you put into feeding her haha and if her comfort level is stable it’s volatile ...lol it’s hard not to squeeze rolls !

• 3 weeks later...

Can’t believe I’ve been with my lady for a decade. Once, a hot girlfriend wearing skimpy dresses and now today a fat housewife clearly over 200lbs and counting. She sends me to McDonald’s at any moment to get her Big Mac meals as she lays on the couch watching trash tv. She snacks and burps and never exercises anymore but does reminisce on the days she would run miles in the heat to keep her figure. Long time ago as she knows I love her at a plus size.

AD12978B-618E-471A-AF21-0029B266A0F2.jpeg

2 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Can’t believe I’ve been with my lady for a decade. Once, a hot girlfriend wearing skimpy dresses and now today a fat housewife clearly over 200lbs and counting. She sends me to McDonald’s at any moment to get her Big Mac meals as she lays on the couch watching trash tv. She snacks and burps and never exercises anymore but does reminisce on the days she would run miles in the heat to keep her figure. Long time ago as she knows I love her at a plus size.

The chick in the gown looks like she can crush the other chick 😆 The O stands for Overweight 

On 3/24/2021 at 2:53 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

This right here. Thanks for the update man she's a keeper🔥🔥

Point Up Sl Benfica GIF by Sport Lisboa e Benfica

On 3/26/2021 at 7:17 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

Yes, I’m back and her metabolism is slower than ever. Expect a bigger, fatter Lady O.

I cant wait she is getting so much fatter its cray how much she has grown since the

On 3/27/2021 at 4:41 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

I remember she complained about weight gain in photo on the left, I noticed a thicker woman but the outline is shown with huge difference now. That flat soft tummy is now a double roll gut!

84C67598-2470-47D0-84AC-001E7A8F3318.jpeg

I love how she still wears tight dress showing off all her news rolls from years of laying on the couch stuffing her face the perfect fattened up wife

• 2 weeks later...