4 hours ago, DamnShesFat! said:

The fact that she’s telling you to “Feed Her” is a big step. Even though you’re not actually feeding her with the fork to the mouth, we all know what “Feed Me” means.  She’s finally accepting the fact that she’s a fat girl now and why not roll with it and get what she wants by some What demanding tone, and you obliging to her demand. I wouldn’t doubt it if you start to ask her soon, “Want me to Feed you”.

Huge step. She’s said it multiple times to feed her when she is hangry. 

So far today she has been gluttonous. 

Pumpkin spice frappucino
sausage, egg and cheese biscuit from Jack In The Box

KFC Mac and cheese bowl w/ fries and a coke

she is easily at 2000 calories and not done with the day. I’ve set up the pantry with treats, cupcakes and chips and soda. I’d love to get her consistently on a 3K per day feed.

I think 3k per day will be pretty easy especially with her late night fast food cravings.

The key is the loaded drinks, the shakes the sodas ect, and the easy high calorie snack food that she can easily overindulge on. The meals can be varied sounds like she is pretty much fine with fast food for multiple meals a day if not all of them.

The limit at this point is how much you want, if you want her 300+ I don't think there is anything stopping you, and at that point she would probably go higher but you would probably need to bring her her meals as she would start to be less inclined to move around you are probably noticing she is starting to sit a lot more these days compared to the past as that is where she feels comfortable.

Although if she is already demanding to be fed then you might not have any barriers as she would just let you know when she was hungry which would pretty much be all the time.

10 hours ago, Whisper said:

The limit at this point is how much you want, if you want her 300+ I don't think there is anything stopping you, and at that point she would probably go higher but you would probably need to bring her her meals as she would start to be less inclined to move around you are probably noticing she is starting to sit a lot more these days compared to the past as that is where she feels comfortable.

You’re right. She is already sending me to go get her food warmed up and prepared. She is too lazy to go get it herself and knows I want to keep her fed!

3 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

It’s pumpkin spice season and she has been guzzling down Frappuccinos with ease. I got to witness her developing figure come out of the pool and I was very pleased.

F54B37A2-FA52-4BA4-AA54-A4DDD61F614B.jpeg

5707693E-A22D-403A-A59B-6666E24A294C.jpeg

For sure you’ll have yourself a 300 pounder no doubter soon. The best part is that the holiday seasons are upon us, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve/Day, The Superbowl, and then Valentine’s Day. With all those events and the fact that it’ll be cold, she won’t notice the extra pounds she’ll receive from over indulging and of course the help from you.

1 hour ago, DamnShesFat! said:

For sure you’ll have yourself a 300 pounder no doubter soon. The best part is that the holiday seasons are upon us, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve/Day, The Superbowl, and then Valentine’s Day. With all those events and the fact that it’ll be cold, she won’t notice the extra pounds she’ll receive from over indulging and of course the help from you.

That would be a huge development if we hit 300 by summer 2023

• 4 months later...