Guest Noty0urgirl_

Guest Noty0urgirl_

Hi! I'm Jordan! I'm 26, a BBW, and totally new to this site. I was introduced to this place by my friend after she kept finding her pics posted here (yes, that friend). I've never been on a site like this before, but I've struggled with my weight for years, and ended up gaining a lot of weight over the past couple years, and now I look like this! I never really thought there were guys that would be into this? Or into me gaining weight? I'm not really a "feedee" and I'm not trying to gain weight, but I do love to eat lol, so I'm kinda fascinated that there's guys out there who like me for what I look like now.

Anyways, here I am, and here's a couple photos of myself now, plus a few from before I gained the weight. Be nice!. 💋 

0DFD6D8F-64DD-45AA-B3FF-925A4FF4907A.jpeg

847250EA-8CCA-4090-8D2A-B2F6A1FB9109.jpeg

7B3D6C9B-D881-4905-AA31-A062FD570D43.jpeg

E08AF22F-D62B-4910-9D7B-FBECCD82350B.jpeg

Guest Noty0urgirl_

I’m currently trying to stay as is but that is a challenge for me! I think finding more comfort in being a thicker woman I wouldn’t mind gaining a little bit but I’m becoming more content with how I am thus far. Thank you for the kind feedback 🌹♥️

Guest Noty0urgirl_

💋💋 I love being a thick woman, this place makes me feel so much better about being me and being comfortable in my own skin. Much love XO

E7A38E1D-AF0E-422B-99FF-D6B028D708BE.jpeg

56B7D1DE-8AF9-4114-ADD9-F918BF7B94AC.jpeg

Guest Noty0urgirl_
1 hour ago, flex123 said:

How much have you gained!? Omg you’re a beautiful person

About seventy pounds in the last three years!

On 8/26/2020 at 12:58 PM, Noty0urgirl_ said:

Hi! I'm Jordan! I'm 26, a BBW, and totally new to this site. I was introduced to this place by my friend after she kept finding her pics posted here (yes, that friend). I've never been on a site like this before, but I've struggled with my weight for years, and ended up gaining a lot of weight over the past couple years, and now I look like this! I never really thought there were guys that would be into this? Or into me gaining weight? I'm not really a "feedee" and I'm not trying to gain weight, but I do love to eat lol, so I'm kinda fascinated that there's guys out there who like me for what I look like now.

Anyways, here I am, and here's a couple photos of myself now, plus a few from before I gained the weight. Be nice!

Go check out my OnlyFans, same as my username. 💋 

0DFD6D8F-64DD-45AA-B3FF-925A4FF4907A.jpeg

847250EA-8CCA-4090-8D2A-B2F6A1FB9109.jpeg

7B3D6C9B-D881-4905-AA31-A062FD570D43.jpeg

E08AF22F-D62B-4910-9D7B-FBECCD82350B.jpeg

I will say this as a person who has been here for a while. This site will fatten you up for sure & will treat you very nicely. There is a weird acceptance here it's not easy to explain. You always get the nut jobs, but you are amongst good people on this site.

Guest Noty0urgirl_

Just want to thank you all for the continuous uplifting support, it means so much to me. Think I’ll celebrate with a big ass dinner for myself then post some new content 😘😘