The Weasel of Malgoren

SilverPathfinder

Chapter 9 : sweet tooth

The tea salon had a terrace in the open, shaded by white and light blue drapes spread over the fine tables. Evelyn was a regular, as the place was right next to her own seamstress shop, and she often insisted to be seated at the same table, in the furthest corner of the terrace, right next to a large aviary full of small and coloured songbirds. It was her favourite spot, and the thin artisan led Sarya in, her slender hips slipping effortlessly between chairs and tea tables, not once disrupting any patron. She moved with grace and precision, her lean and toned form allowing her to navigate this cramped outing without the slightest issue. It wasn’t so easy for the plump ex-thief. Sarya had to fast walk to keep up with Evelyn’s energetic pace, and once they entered the tea shop, her curves immediately made it much more awkward for her to steer through the busy terrace. Some tables were placed so close that the curvy brunette had to slip sideways, or else her hips would get caught or even risk toppling a table. She even had to ask a patron to stand and move aside for her to pass, or else her abundant curves would have been squished quite immodestly against him as she tried to squeeze her overfed form behind.

The chairs were lithe and elegant things made of aerial pieces of hardwood, painted in white and blue to fit the decor. As Evelyn pulled one for the plump con artist, she wondered if the seats could hold the young woman’s decadent mass. Obviously, Sarya was quite larger than the average customer here, and the slender seamstress could see without a doubt that the girl’s enormous bum was quite larger than the chair, doomed to spill on each side abundantly. The voluptuous brunette was quite in luck that these seats had no armrest, or else she would certainly get her plush hips wedged in place, if she could even squeeze her rotund bottom in her chair. In one elegant motion, Evelyn slipped on her own seat, immediately summoning a servant to order some tea and an assortment of sugary collations she was certain Sarya couldn't resist. Evelyn sometimes indulged in these decadent treats, but she was also training about two hours a day, between the fencing club, her gymnastic exercises, and the horse riding contests she partakes in. On the contrary, she suspected Sarya exercise regimen was limited to getting up in the morning and walking to get her next meal. She had all the traits of a hard worker that suddenly stopped training her body, and might have used the extra time to spoil her greedy stomach. What a revolting turn of event, to let herself go that much.

As she watched Sarya clumsily trying to catch up and get to her seat, Evelyn’s eyes lingered on the swelling curve of the younger woman’s tummy, noticing it bouncing a little under the thin fabric of the skirt at every step. Of course, this state of affair was unknown to the chubby thief, as anything occurring under the expanse of her bosom was obscured to her sight by the two enormous mounds, tightly packed in her new blouse. She didn’t know how soft and bouncy she appeared. Evelyn was forced to acknowledge that the girl was a beauty thought; even her fattened status couldn’t ruin her stunning features or her blessed proportions, at least for now. It was Evelyn’s goal to change this situation, beginning by assessing the nature of the girl’s gluttony.

Sarya eventually reached the table, finding Evelyn already seated and ordering for both of them. A little embarrassed, the buxom ex-pickpocket quickly moved to her chair, dropping her generous bottom on the small seat without much care or worry. The heavy thudding noise made by her plush posterior was loud enough to scare the birds in the cage nearby, but didn’t manage to conceal the groan of agony made by the delicate furniture, the wood struggling against the onslaught of Sarya’s careless mass. Evelyn had to hide a snicker, while a dozen of eyes turned toward the buxom girl with expressions ranging from confusion to loathing. Sarya tried to hide herself behind the menu while waiting for the tension to vent out. Luckily for her, her seat was more robust than it looked, and it managed to hold the weight of her fattened rump easily enough after the initial impact.  

The ex-urchin engaged in small talk with the slender seamstress while waiting for the tea and food. Despite her stuffing earlier this day, the plump girl was actually getting quite hungry, and Evelyn noticed her throwing impatient looks at the servant each time she wandered on the terrace. Evelyn feigned to believe Sarya’s cover story, while telling her more about her own business and even her backstory as an adventurer. She had nothing to hide to this lazy thief, and she was doing her best to appear friendly. Truth was, for Evelyn’s plan to work, she needed Sarya to want to stay in touch. The tailor did her best to keep the conversation light and welcoming, adopting a motherly persona, willing to show the ropes of the city to the younger newcomer, and even to share her network, with her numerous friends in the upper echelons of the trader class.

Little did Evelyn knew, but for a fence like Sarya, this all sounded like a golden opportunity, and this divine sent networking transformed what the young criminal initially saw as a dull social obligation into a prospect for expanded wealth and social recognition. By the time the food arrived, Sarya was already considering the dark haired woman as an important resource for her integration in the city, unaware of Evelyn’s true intentions.

Once the food arrived, Sarya mind shifted from planning to a state of hunger fuelled fascination. She couldn’t control her enthusiasm. Those were cookies, pastries, flaky cream filled delicacies, all of which she never saw or even smelled the likes in the shanty towns. Evelyn watched with attention as Sarya reached timidly for one thick and buttery cookie, her plump lips closing on the fattening food item with a blissful moan of pure joy. Evelyn knew the cookies were good, but she didn’t expected such an extreme reaction. She simply though the glutton would stuff herself like a pig, but watching her eating, the slender tailor understood that it wasn’t simply hunger that was driving this girl to eat so much. Sarya seemed genuinely surprised by the taste and texture of the sweet delicacies placed on the small table, like she never tasted anything like it in her whole life. Could it be that she used to be underfed? That would explain her lack of self-discipline, not that it justified her fattened form in any way from Evelyn’s standpoint.

While the lean fencer sipped her tea and studied Sarya with her cold grey eyes, the buxom ex-urchin was slowly emptying the table of its content. It was exactly like at the inn, she simply had to taste everything, and there were so many choices! Unable to exert any kind of self-control, the short brunette ignored the judgmental gaze of the other patrons and stuffed her already thick midsection with honey glazed doughnuts, cherry stuffed pastries, thick and heavy slices of cheese cake, and countless cookies topped with unknown flavours.  Sarya was particularly stunned by the large brown chunks on some of the cookies, which were made of an unctuous, sweet, and buttery substance with a slightly bitter after taste. This thing was heavenly, and Sarya was too busy ascending to a higher realm of food fuelled bliss to notice how her elastic skirt was now biting in her rolled belly, once again stuffed to the brim. Before long, her belly could take more, but at this point, she went through a tea table full of desert. The only reason this gluttonous display was even tolerated in the sophisticated tea salon was because of Evelyn’s presence.

Properly replete, Sarya placed a small hand over her mouth to hide a hiccup, which caused her whole body to wobble like blubber on the small groaning chair. This is when she noticed how much time went by, the whole ordeal having taken about two hours. She had to get going; she was expected to run her shop at the Grey Market in the evening! Thanking Evelyn for her invitation, Sarya excused herself. The lean seamstress insisted to pay the bill, making Sarya quite embarrassed when she heard the amount of coin this feast cost. Leaving the tea salon was even more arduous than it was entering it, and Sarya even accidentally knocked over a tea set with her overflowing bosom as she tried to slip past a pair of patron. She was saved by Evelyn’s reflexes, the athletic woman diving down and catching the falling set before it shattered on the pavement. Sarya was once again beginning to feel self-conscious about her size, but soon after, as she took her wrapped clothing package at the seamstress store, she was complimented by the slender artisan, who praised how her hourglass shaped figure was flattered by her new outfit. Sarya was beaming once she left the tailor, unaware of how she had been played by Evelyn. She might have left with new clothes, but also with a newfound passion for sweets that was certain to test their limit soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 10 : spotted

Sarya hurried as much as she could to make it back to the Three Calices in time. Bag in hand; she walked with a noticeable heft in her step, navigating awkwardly the busy streets of the capital. Her round, soft, and so very full belly was a laden weight for the ex-street urchin, who was moving slower than anyone around her, apart maybe for a few elderly ladies strolling quietly in the streets. The pampered orphan could feel its rotund mass slosh and sway under the thin fabric of her new skirt; while her huge bouncing breasts would gently slap on its drum tight upper curve anytime she encountered stairs on her way back, causing some discomfort inside her overfed tummy. Still, the exercise was welcomed, and helped her recover from her overindulgence, her body feeling less cramped and stuffed after a while.

Back in the artisan district, nearing the wall and the access to her illicit trade, Sarya’s thief instincts suddenly tingled when she witnessed a group of city guards discussing with a very upset and very familiar tall and slender woman, the same the overfed pickpocket stole a bracelet from earlier this afternoon. She was quite clearly reporting the crime to the city watch. The fact this woman noticed the stealing at this very moment was terrible timing, and placed the plump fence in a terribly exposed situation. She had to go through this area, and quickly, or else she would be late for her shipment at the Grey Market. Caught flat-footed by this new turn of event, Sarya immediately stopped in her track and stared awkwardly at the gathering. Sadly for the buxom brunette, she was quickly noticed by one of the guard, a young bearded man that looked at her attentively, his eyes lingering on her enormous bosom in a way that had nothing to do with lusciousness. The busty orphan glanced at her own cavernous cleavage and realized with a shiver of horror that her new overflowing curves were quite the obvious trait to notice. If this woman suspected Sarya and mentioned her unusually large bosom, she was going to be easy to spot. Trying to avoid drawing ever more attention toward herself, the former street urchin immediately went on the move, picking an adjacent street to find an alternate path toward her destination. She walked as fast as her plump body could handle without looking like she was running, and she slipped between passer-by with the last remnants of grace her voluptuous figure still had, making enormous effort not to bump anyone with her battering ram of a chest, or one of her plush hip.

Unfortunately, this wasn’t enough. As soon as she glanced back, Sarya expertly spotted the bearded guard had split from the group and was tailing her, even if he was walking casually. If she wanted to lose him, Sarya had no choice but to leave the street and try to take a shortcut through the back alleys. She couldn’t afford to be tracked to the Three Calices. She intended to take a room there and make it her permanent address. So, as soon as the opportunity presented itself, the voluptuous young fence dashed and slipped between two building into a cramped alleyway littered with loose debris from neighbouring artisan workshops. Immediately, Sarya struggled to navigate the passage. She discovered that she stumbled quite a lot on the various rubble and wood pieces scattered on the ground, for she was physically unable to see where she was putting her feet ; her breast were simply too damn big! There was no way she could see past their mountainous curves. Even when she tried to press them against herself or push them out of the way, it was doing little good.

Not only was she moving at a snail pace while struggling not to fall face first, but she was often forced to squeeze sideways, for some of the wooden piles near the woodcarver shops were so high they reached the level of her waist. While her former self would have simply jumped over, or honestly walked by with a slight shift of her slender hips, the overfed Weasel wasn’t so nimble, and her balance was too precarious to run over a pile of narrow planks, not even mentioning the new broadness of her well-padded hips. Even sideways, she had to suck in her plump tummy to avoid having her new blouse and skirt scrape against the wood, and that was just barely feasible. It didn’t cross Sarya’s mind that this alley was probably used without issues by dozens of artisans and delivery people each day, meaning she was struggling at something that was certainly nothing more than a minor inconvenience for the slender denizens of Malgoren.

Glancing back while she was awkwardly shuffling through the cramped alley, Sarya noticed there was no sign of the guard yet. She still had time to cross and re-join the street traffic without her tail in sight. At the opposite side of the alley was a four feet high wooden fence separating the cramped passage from the main road. Eager to escape, Sarya hurried toward the fence with new energy. She finally squeezed past the last crate, and with a sigh of relief, released her stomach from the hold of her struggle core muscles. This sudden freedom caused the chubby mass to bounce back to its full roundness with such energy it caused the stretchy band of her skirt to slip down her thick waist and past the curve of her lower tummy, leaving a thick roll of pale plump flesh exposed as it protruded out of her blouse. Sarya didn’t noticed this situation just yet, rather making a bee line toward the fence, even picking up the pace for a jump, her voluptuous curves bouncing up and down all over her figure with a mass and inertia that was almost alien to the formerly toned ex-thief. Already panting a little from the sudden burst of speed, the wobbly young brunette braced her chubby thighs, grabbed the edge of the fence with her hands, and expertly propelled herself with her legs and arms, prepared to leap over the minor obstacle like she did a thousand times.

That would have happened in an alternate world where Sarya managed to keep her slender and nimble frame, with her toned thighs, and a tight stomach stretched between her ribbcage and her pelvis. Instead, she had grown soft, and was carrying so much extra weight she could as well have been trying to make this jump with another urchin on her back. She might have managed to propel herself high enough, but she was clumsy and slow, and instead of leaping over with grace, her big stuffed gut crashed with the upper part of the fence with a fleshy thud. Her breath was knocked out of her lungs as she gasped in pain, before she felt the anchor-like weight and all of the accumulated momentum of her enormous bosom win the fight against her thick bum, causing her to slowly tip over the fence and collapse unceremoniously on the other side in a thin pile of hay, right before the guard glanced in the alley, right behind her, looking for the suspect he spotted. She was safe, hidden from his eyes, but extremely exposed to a dozen others. Judgmental looks and snickers of disdain spread in the street, as Sarya was now laying humiliated in full sight, her belly hanging out in the open, panting, and a thin layer of sweat gluing her thin clothes to her overflowing curves. She was a mess, and she wasn’t even at work yet.

Alright, 10 chapters in. So far I have been able to keep up with a weekly posting schedule, and I am having a lot of fun with Sarya's adventures, so I intend to keep working on this story for a while. Now, I know there is a few amazing writers that liked and follow this little project of mine, as well as enthusiasts that are probably quite experienced in terms of FA literature ^^

I am seeking critiques, comments, maybe some advice about how to handle writing for our community. I am talking about pacing, sexy/fetish elements, the characters, my writing, name it. If you have suggestions about where you want this story to go, feel free to pitch them as well, I might get inspired by them ;)

45 minutes ago, SilverPathfinder said:

Alright, 10 chapters in. So far I have been able to keep up with a weekly posting schedule, and I am having a lot of fun with Sarya's adventures, so I intend to keep working on this story for a while. Now, I know there is a few amazing writers that liked and follow this little project of mine, as well as enthusiasts that are probably quite experienced in terms of FA literature ^^

I am seeking critiques, comments, maybe some advice about how to handle writing for our community. I am talking about pacing, sexy/fetish elements, the characters, my writing, name it. If you have suggestions about where you want this story to go, feel free to pitch them as well, I might get inspired by them ;)

I'll take up this offer, without particularly claiming to qualify as any sort of expert. 

1. I love your fantasy city setting. You set this up very well in the first few chapters (wealthy quarter, poor quarter, lots of thieves), and you continue to introduce new locations. In my fantasy stories, introducing enough new locations to keep things interesting (but introducing them quickly enough that readers don't get tired) is an ongoing challenge. (Less so if you have a complete story plotted in advance, but I usually don't). Revisiting locations is great, in longer stories. No particular advice here. I like the city. 

2. Physical description. I think you do a really great job on Sarya's hefty bust and thickening figure. 

3. You make fewer typos than me, I think. So I assume you re-read and edit, which is good. I also assume you've come across the banned-words list and make sure to fix anything that ends up as **. 

4. Full names. In my more recent chapters, I've begun starting each chapter with a sentence that just-so-happens to recount the current protagonist's full name and title / profession. The reason for this is partly because I write chapters as new posts, and I assume most people won't read back to remind themselves of characters' names and details (I know I don't). Also, recounting full names and professions together in a recap sentence make it easier, later in each chapter, to tag dialogue and actions with a more interesting variety of "She said" / "Erica said" / "Said the sorceress" / "Responded Erica de Gaunt" - it also gives flexibility to use more or less formal tags - (because readers were reminded at the beginning of the post that they all refer to the same character). Now, I think you (quite sensibly, because your protagonist is a rogue rather than, say, a Countess) stick to one name for Sarya - so it's a bit harder to come up with more name-tags for "she said" but you do a good job with "buxom brunette", "fence" etc. Anyway - this is just my comment that some characters are easier to write when they have longer names. Likewise, a story is easier to write if you have 1 Countess, 1 Duchess, and 1 Baroness, rather than 3 Countesses. 

Example first 2 sentences from my latest chapter, which incidentally recap the full character and profession:

"Erica de Gaunt’s townhouse was, as befitted its stylish owner, in the most fashionable district of the Principality’s capital. And the sorceress entertained many guests."

5. Dialogue. You use mainly paragraphs of third person narrative. And that works just fine. Speech and dialogue is good for revealing the characters' attitudes and personality, or just for hamming them up - among other purposes - so I think you'll sometimes want more speech in the future. But I think you are right to avoid long stretches of dialogue, especially during the introduction of the setting. I use a lot of mixed speech - a lot of my action scenes use mixed dialogue and action, but just that's my method. Also, I would not italicise direct speech - just put it in speech marks as normal font. In terms of italics, I've been experimenting with using them more often for emphasis in speech - I'm not sure how readers feel about it. One of my characters uses vast amounts of italics to emphasise that she speaks in annoying buzzwords. Others have just been using more, for ordinary emphasis, than they used to. 

6. "Three Calices". Chalices is more standard English - but calices is a legal spelling, and has a Fantasy aesthetic. So a nice use of language. I like it. Was it a deliberate choice?

"Fencer" and "fence". Mmmm. Evelyn is a fencer (i.e. swordswoman) and Sarya is a fence (i.e. black market trader). OK!. But if I was writing this then there is a serious risk of typos leading to severe confusion.

1 hour ago, SilverPathfinder said:

I am talking about pacing, sexy/fetish elements, 

7. Yeah, I've noticed that if I go more than one post with mainly plot, and a lack of a protagonist overeating or getting fatter, fewer Likes are received from the aether. Some of my chapters therefore follow the pattern <Plot that I actually want to cover> then <obligatory stuffing etc>. 

Thank you for your comments, it's really helpful.

6. "Three Calices". Chalices is more standard English - but calices is a legal spelling, and has a Fantasy aesthetic. So a nice use of language. I like it. Was it a deliberate choice?

Funny you mention that, I had no idea ^^' I am not a native English speaker, so this is clearly a translation accident, since it's written ''calice'' in French.

7. Yeah, I've noticed that if I go more than one post with mainly plot, and a lack of a protagonist overeating or getting fatter, fewer Likes are received from the aether. Some of my chapters therefore follow the pattern <Plot that I actually want to cover> then <obligatory stuffing etc>. 

I am not particularly fond of lengthy stuffing scenes myself, but I like to include them to contextualize the weight gained by Sarya, as well as her obsessive mindset concerning food. They do serve a purpose for the plot (so far). Still, I have this whole theme of a slender and nimble street urchin growing into this overfed and quickly plumping hedonist (with various consequences) ; that is my main focus. I don't know how it seeps through my writing, but I am all about the struggles and inconveniences of growing fat, while enjoying the view ^^'. Apart from this core element, I think I would be willing to open this story to some fanservice, if it doesn't derail the plot and if I find it interesting. If you say stuffing is what brings the likes in, I think it's a minor detour in the context of this story :P

Chapter 11: new appetites

Sarya may have managed to escape the inquisitive guard on her heels, but she was making a scene right in the neighbourhood she intended to inhabit. A chubby young woman, out of breath and rolling in a pile of hay was quite the show, and the plump brunette was drawing a lot of attention to herself, especially with her overflowing curves exposed as they were. Brushing the straws out of her clothes, the overfed fence slowly stood up, an awkward smile on her face. In that situation, Sarya thought it would be better to play the clumsy airhead and acted dumb instead of suspiciously running away. Playing the part of the buxom belle, she apologized to the passerby, and laughed at what she described as a failed attempt at acrobatics to make sure no one understood that she was running away from something. She then pulled her blouse down over her bulging stomach, sucking her soft tummy in to hide her outrageous plumpness until she had the privacy to tuck her shirt in her skirt property. Rolling a strand of curled hair around a finger, she squirmed in place a moment, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, overplaying her embarrassment to draw sympathy, and of course a good amount of glances at her bouncing curves.

It was only once everyone had taken a good look, and taken in the subliminal message of her little act, that the clever ex-urchin stopped playing dumb and went back on her way. It didn’t took her long to get through the door of the Three Calices, finally reaching the large inn. She certainly didn’t expected her first day in the capital city to be so intense! Malgoren was full of opportunities, wealth, new contacts, and pleasures for her to explore. A satisfied smile was stretching Sarya full lips when she walked through the busy great hall of the large inn. In retrospect, it has been a very prolific day, and she wasn’t even late for the opening of her shop in the Grey Market. Suddenly, the voluptuous girl chuckled and fetched the gem bracelet she stole earlier, pulling it out of her cavernous cleavage with two fingers. It was an amazing piece, worth days of shipments from the shanty towns. Even if this prize got her chased by a guard, it was clearly worth the risk she took. Maybe her thieving days weren’t quite over yet. Glancing at the inn’s counter, where Lucy the tavern maid was serving drinks and meats, Sarya knew very well how she could get rid of this extra wealth. With her trade down in the secret market, and the extra silver of her own thief work, she was finally in the position to afford to live deliciously, the life she always wanted. The gluttonous ex-urchin licked her plump lips in anticipation, a hand reaching to her chubby midsection. She would never go hungry again.

-

Lucy was preparing to face the early evening rush hour at the inn when she was graced with a heavenly sight. The thin blonde almost stopped in her tracks when she saw the mysterious plump lady from earlier step back inside the inn, wearing new clothes, with a strange aura of confidence radiating from her, despite the fact she was looking quite dishevelled. Lucy almost swooned when she saw the stunning busty brunette make a beeline toward her, her curvaceous figure just barely fitting between the tables and patrons at this busy time. At each of her step, her enormous and luscious bosom would bounce heavily in a wave like motion, appearing even more decadent and plentiful than in the cramped green dress she was wearing earlier. The closer she was, the more Lucy noticed how thin the fabric of her blouse was, and the slender bartender could guess the outline of both opulent breasts under the textile. Part of her soft stomach was also exposed, a soft roll of plush fat poking out of her blouse until the curvaceous sweetheart took a moment to quickly hike her skirt up, tucking the blouse back inside the waistband. For a small moment, Lucy even noticed the bulging tummy surging further, as if the woman was sucking it in, and just released her stomach to expand to its full size. Surely, her eyes were mistaken. That belly was even more decadent than expected.

Lucy mindlessly served one last consumer, quickly emptying her hands right before the plump woman reached the counter. In a decadent display of raw sex appeal, the buxom brunette slipped between two customers and leaned against the counter. The slender blonde could just barely keep her cool when faced with the two enormous breasts pressing against the wood, with a deep cleavage popping up the tightly packet blouse and begging Lucy to glance. Now that she was meeting this mysterious vixen for the second time, the thin brown eyed girl noticed that the voluptuous stranger might have been younger than she first appeared. Without the aristocratic dress, Lucy realized that this girl, despite her opulent figure, might have been about her age!

The slender tavern maid was beginning to develop a solid crush, and she couldn’t hide a surprised smile when the curvaceous girl introduced herself, and asked for a long term rental of a room in the inn. As silver moved across the counter, Lucy caught herself daydreaming. Sarya was going to stay here, and she would keep blessing Lucy’s days with the sight of her gorgeously plump figure. Maybe Lucy might be so bold as to try to get closer to this voluptuous damsel, given the time. The young blonde was careful not to flirt with the lady customers too openly, for it was hurting her tips with the men, but she was clearly going to make an exception for Sarya. Even if it’s wasn’t her duty per say, Lucy grabbed the brunette’s bags and excused herself from the bar counter, quickly climbing upstairs to prepare the room herself, her long toned legs carrying herself effortlessly. It was the best way to keep an eye on her crush, to be in charge of her quarters. Lucy picked a small and cozy room on the second floor, up two flights of stairs. She liked the view from the small balcony, which was leading to the back alley of the inn and its verdant overgrowth. More importantly, she thought with a devious smile, it was one of the most private rooms in the Three Calices, and the bed was very comfortable.

-

Sarya left Lucy with a smirk on her plump lips. She didn’t notice it earlier, maybe she was too distracted by the food, but this barmaid couldn’t keep her eyes off her chest. The busty ex-urchin glanced proudly at her cavernous cleavage, even moving a hand gently to feel its bulging curve and the hefty mass of her most obvious asset. Maybe it wasn’t that surprising, but Sarya liked the attention, especially when it came from such a cute and eager girl. Lucy slender curves, coy smile, and stunning hazel eyes were right in Sarya’s alley. Maybe the plump fence could indulge in more than food, given the opportunity. For now however, she had a business to run. Using her fingers to brush her hair and give herself a more relaxed look, despite her run earlier, she slowly made it downstairs, going through the kitchens, the cellars, and finally the slender door that led to the Grey Market’s hidden location.

The market was especially busy, and as Sarya reached her stall in the large dug up foundation, there was already a few customers ready to browse her wares early. The prosperous fence had to ask them to wait until she received her shipment. Soon after, a small group of street urchins emerged from the secret passage from the shanty town through the wall, their slender bodies slipping out of the crevice with bags full of trinkets, stolen goods, and curiosity items they snatched outside the city.

-

Most of them knew Sarya for quite some time, and one of the most experienced among them was a red-haired orphan teenager going by the name of Spark. While he used to consider the Weasel like a mentor, almost a legend in the slums, she was now quickly losing her aura in his mind. Sure, he couldn’t deny the smarts in moving out of thievery for something more comfortable, but as he watched Sarya evaluate the goods, standing behind the counter of her booth, he wondered if she wasn’t getting maybe a bit too comfortable. He heard the rumours, back in the shanty town, but seeing Sarya in the flesh for the first time since her change of occupation proved it was more than mere fiction. While she used to be toned, slender, fit, and stunningly gorgeous, Spark couldn’t ignore she had grown embarrassingly soft, his eyes unable to avoid looking at how her overfed belly was pressing against the table in front of her, like a big pillow. Maybe he should be glad for her, that she could clearly eat well and enjoy life for once, but all he could feel was a feeling of disappointment, like a precious gift going to waste. More than that, the fifteen years old was worried for her. She was still part of the crime world after all. Maybe playing the pampered damsel was fun, but if she wasn’t careful, she was going to be caught flat-footed by someone more ambitious, and would she be in shape to get the upper hand? Spark doubted it. Hell, he wouldn’t hesitate taking her out of the equation if he had the connections and know how to take her place. It was survival after all, no hard feelings there. Still, he hoped she wouldn’t open herself to that kind of move…he kinda liked her, like a big sister of sort.

On 10/25/2020 at 2:59 PM, SilverPathfinder said:

Been a bit since you asked. But for kinky / sexy stuff, I think some feeding scenes with some one would be great. Lucy or Evelyn perhaps. Evelyn could maybe string Sarya along intimately as part of her just desserts scheme. Or Lucy could take a more genuine interest in seeing Sarya's curves grow. Some kind of feeder / feedee relationship developing would be hot.

Not an expert but that's a readers opinion. Love the story and setting btw.

Chapter 12: seduction

Sarya’s evening proved to be very lucrative, more than she expected. Her work during the previous weeks was really beginning to pay off, with word of mouth spreading fast that there was this former thief in the Grey Market that could pull any merchandise from the streets before it went through the gates. More than a simple fence, the busty brunette was starting to play the role of fixer, providing tips on interesting targets for the street urchins in exchange of a cut, and asking for special items demanded by discreet buyers that needed to avoid the gates and their checkpoints. This smuggling was often asked under the pretext of tax evasion, but Sarya was pretty aware that a lot of the merchandise was paying too well not to be awfully illegal. She suspected magic was involved, but she was a simple street savvy entrepreneur, not a guilt ridden priest, so coins were enough to convince her to carry these shadowy dealings.

That night, Sarya had only one idea in her mind as she ascended the stairs separating the smuggling hall from the inn ; she wanted to celebrate. She first sat at a big table with a few unremarkable folks from the Grey Market, mostly sociable clients and lowly employees. The real players had their own place to gather to, but Sarya wasn’t quite there yet, especially with more than half of her influence being in the slums outside. The plump girl was in a good mood, and she was ravenous. She ordered pints after pints of cider and even dark beer, giggling and blushing as one lubricious patron asked if this was all that ale that went to her bosom. Apparently women weren’t supposed to drink much beer for fear it would grow their chest to immodest sizes. This was completely unknown to Sarya, and if the ex-urchin laughed at the quirky idea, she wondered how many cultural norms distinguished the inner city from the shanty towns outside of Malgoren. She couldn’t have missed something important, could she?

As the evening turned into the night, the buxom brunette was getting quite tipsy, and with reduced inhibitions came the cravings for more than liquid calories. Of course, she had eaten breakfast in the morning, and then stuffed herself silly for lunch, but she hadn’t had a proper dinner, only grazing on pastries and cookies at the tea house with Evelyn. Sarya may have a sweet tooth, but she liked her meat and her bread quite a bit. So, this wasn’t her pigging out, it was simply a late super after a few pints, nothing wrong with that, she rationalized, just has her lavishly large order was drawing confused and judgmental stares from both bystanders and her drinking buddies. When it became obvious that these large portions weren’t supposed to be shared, but to feed Sarya alone, an awkward mood started to spread over the table. One by one, the patrons finished their cups and said their goodbye, feeling second degree shame for the girl’s unabashed display of gluttony. At this point, it was fair to say that the ex-urchin wasn’t at her best. ** and dishevelled, the buxom beauty was sitting on the table’s bench unceremoniously, her legs spread wide to accommodate her thick thighs and rounded tummy. She was constantly resting her oversized chest on the table, going as far as leaning against it when she reached for something a little further away on the table. Her enormous and decadent cleavage was exposed, the top lacing of her blouse now fully undone after this long day, and a rogue love handle was constantly poking where her top was no longer tugged inside her skirt. With the alcohol in her system, she was acting more and more like the scrawny street rat she used to be, and less like the respectable citizen she was trying to become, unaware she hadn’t the figure of either.

Sarya was ravaging a plate of chicken legs like some sort of scourge of the land. The meaty drumsticks were drenched in a dark red coloured sauce that was part honey, part berry paste, with some garlic to bring the flavour to a level the once hungry young orphan could simply not process. The caramelized sauce was sticky and thick, covering the roasted poultry like a sweet crust hiding the savoury flesh underneath. Next to the chicken were small bites of soft bread, as pale as fresh cream, with various toppings, mostly cheese, spiced meats, or caramelized onions. Sarya, in her decadent trance, would sometimes push two at a time past her plump lips, only to taste how they went together on her tongue. She could hardly process time at this point, so when she unglued her eyes from her feast to see Lucy the tavern maid sitting right in front of her at the table, she had no idea how long the slender blonde had been waiting there, hiding in plain sight. All she knew was that there was something different about her. The thin graceful girl clearly wasn’t working, and she looked more relaxed, more genuine, and certainly even more attractive with the way she let her long hair hang loose down her shoulders.

Lucy hadn’t been waiting long, but she still doubted for a moment that Sarya’s eyes would eventually leave her plate. Ultimately, the voluptuous brunette noticed her, her blue eyes meeting Lucy’s hazel, before lingering on her lips, and the modest curve of her perky breast pressing against the fabric of her blue bolero. With a smirk, Lucy rested her chin in her hands, observing the busty girl without hiding the enticing effect her curves had on her. It was a silent interaction, tension building up second after second since her overfed mark had noticed Lucy’s presence. Letting the emotion build up some more, the young tavern maid leaned forward and handpicked a small bread piece, before tantalizingly moving it toward Sarya’s hungry lips. It was such a bold and decadent opener it left Lucy surprised by herself, but there was something about the opulent damsel in front of her that was encouraging Lucy to throw her manners out of the window in favour of daring debauchery. With a flush of arousal darkening her cheeks, Sarya reached and snatched the bite from Lucy’s dainty fingers, her soft lips lingering on her tips for a small moment, almost like a kiss. At this hour, this lack of subtlety wasn’t so controversial in the hall of the Three Calices, but it still made Lucy’s hearth beat faster to expose herself in such a way.

Without asking, the slim blonde nimbly reached over the table to Sarya’s side, and took the pint from the buxom babe, gulping a large amount of beer in one go to push these doubts away. Amused, the overfed fence tried to fetch her cup back, but she was way too plump and top heavy to lunge over the table like Lucy just did, lacking her slender waist and modest figure. Instead, the top heavy beauty only managed to crash against the table like an idiot, her large belly bumping the table’s corner, while her heavy hanging chest almost spilled the pitcher by knocking against it. With an amused smirk, Lucy slowly stood up, and dragging her fingers around the table as she walked, she made her way to Sarya’s side, sitting next to her curvy crush, her slender hip pressing against the padded sides of the cute glutton. Lucy was glad she was so slim. Her hips had been any more generous, and it would have been a bit of a squeeze to sit by Sarya’s side.

The silence was soon broken, and the girls exchanged compliments and comments about the food. Lucy even ate a bit, watching Sarya order some more food while slowly sobering up by her side. Still, most of these culinary treats were finding their ways inside the bigger girl’s hungry stomach, the plumper being teasingly hand-fed by Lucy as they snuggled closer and closer on the bench. It was mostly small talk, as both knew the true nature of this interaction was more visceral, more sensual, than anything romantic, at least for now. Lucy was appealing to Sarya’s hedonism to get closer, while Sarya was simply letting her multiple appetites dictate her next moves. Still, there was one thing Lucy learned this night. The slender blonde had no idea who Sarya was before she finished her shift. But the observant tavern maid was no fool, and she recognized the company of her busty love interest as soon as they sat together. This buxom, decadent, mesmerizing belle was a criminal from the Grey Market. Lucy, like all the Three Calice’s employees, was aware of the shady dealings occurring below. Far from discouraging the young bachelorette, it was what made her bold enough to begin this courtship, for Sayra was more than a luscious pair of breasts and a big cushy rump; she could be her doorway to freedom.  

Chapter 13 : bathed in bliss

Lucy guided a properly stuffed Sarya away from the great hall to her bedchambers, pulling the shorter one by the hand as she struggled to keep up with the blonde’s eager pace. Looking back as she dragged the buxom girl between the tables of the inn’s main area, the slender barmaid was delighted by the sight of her crush’s round belly pressing against the fabric of her skirt, noticing with delight the plush outline of her navel right in the middle, hiding in the shadows of her heavy bouncing breasts. Sarya smiled when she noticed the satisfied look on Lucy’s face, before teasingly giving her bosom a squeeze between her elbows.  

Lucy let Sarya lead the way up the stairs, not wanting to waste the opportunity to watch the curvaceous plumper as she climbed. Sarya’s rotund ass cheeks were swaying left and right, gyrating with her meaty hips as she slowly climbed the flight of steps, the fabric of her skirt doing little to hide the husky criminal’s generous bum. Lucy watched as the plump damsel hauled her delicious curves upstairs, noticing how the plump brunette made substantial use of the hand rail to keep her balance and fight the laden weight of her full tummy. The slender blonde even caught some subtle breathlessness from Sarya towards the end, and surprised herself by how incredibly attractive it sounded to her. Lucy was entranced by the plump curves of her buxom crush, but there was more to her infatuation than simple love for bigger assets. She was obsessed by Sarya’s unbridled decadence, and more particularly by how it left her so… clumsy, so hindered. The cute glutton could just barely fit in normal chairs and her sense of balance was pitiful with those huge melons of hers. Not mentioning how slow she walked, and how she visibly counted taking stairs as a real workout! Watching Sarya eat was delightful and decadent, walking the thin line between indulgent hedonism and morbid self-destruction. Lucy didn’t know why, but this, even more than Sarya’s beauty, was pulling het toward the chubby miss. This is why she fed the beauty to such a replete state. It wasn’t just about getting closer, it was about enabling her toward this decadent path. The best thing was that, the bigger Sarya would grow, the more Lucy would be needed by her side. That, the slender innkeeper knew, could be her way to live comfortably, and free from the demeaning routine of the tavern counter. The fact Lucy genuinely found Sarya to be an adorable knockout was just the cherry on the cake.

Once they reached the room, Lucy led the plumper girl inside, a sparkle in her eyes as she watched Sarya step through the doorway and discover the handpicked chamber set up by the nimble maid. The place was small but wonderfully cozy, with a feather bed that looked softer than anything Sarya ever laid on in her life. A bath was also waiting in the middle of the room, steaming and filling the air with floral flagrance from the aromatic oils added into its warm water. Lucy had called for it in secret about an hour ago, while Sarya was finishing a meat pie. The bath was nothing more than an oversized wood bucket; they weren’t in a palace after all. It was clear it could only fit one of the girl. Only the overfed belle would be pampered tonight, and Lucy simply sat on a chair next to the bath, preparing soap and sponges, and attentively watching Sarya undress.

Sarya was caught a little off-guard by this whole situation, but she was more than willing to let the events unfold. Batting her eyelash at the slender blonde, the plump brunette smiled teasingly before slowly beginning to unlace the front of her cramped blouse. Each knot she undid made her luscious breast bounce and surge forward slightly, seemingly growing even more opulent in size as she released them from the confine of her top inch by inch. With her ever deepening cleavage now in full display, the pampered ex-urchin arched her back ad raised her arms over her head, pulling up her blouse off altogether. Her soft and quite stuffed stomach, rounder than ever before, popped into view, her pale and flawless skin stretched over the thick layer of fat surrounding Sarya’s waist. It bounced ever so slightly as she struggled to remove her shirt, shifting her weight from one leg to the other as she fought with her top, the fabric getting awkwardly caught around the enormous swell of her mighty melons. With a dramatic drop, her massive luscious breasts fell from the their temporary ascension, landing against the upper curve of Sarya’s tummy with an audible clap, each perky teardrop of feminine fertility now bigger than the young woman’s head by a sizeable margin. The buxom fence had been wearing wide bandages around her bosom to keep it supported, but those had been pulled away with her top, leaving her bare breasted, with the pink swells of her plump nipples in full sight for a delighted Lucy.

Next to go was Sarya’s skirt. Turning over teasingly, the voluptuous plumper bent over slightly, pushing the stretchy waistband down her hips and past the lavish swells of her butt cheeks. The sight of such a curvaceous and generous bottom was almost too much for Lucy, who caught herself squeezing the sponge in her hand to keep herself from standing and immediately begin to worship what she saw as the crowned ruler of all bums. The skirt keeps moving down, exposing soft and thick thighs, as round as overstuffed sausages, and the delightful back of her knee, which exposed both the plumpness of her legs and the remaining muscle tone that gave Sarya’s such a shapely figure. Eventually, Sarya’s massive bosom and rounded belly made it impossible for her to lean down further. With her balance now quite precarious, she slowly straightened herself, before nimbly stepping out of the skirt which was now hanging at her ankles. Biting her lower lip, Lucy noticed with a flush of arousal that Sarya was so busty that she could see the curves of her breast swaying on each side of her plush figure, even with her back turned. That was how well-endowed the young beauty was.

Glancing over her shoulder at Lucy flushed face, the curvy glutton turned around, once against facing the slimmer girl. She was now wearing nothing but her tight linen underwear’s, which were biting in the flesh of her love handles. With a playful wink, the shapely young criminal repeated the motion she just did, leaning forward to remove this last piece of clothing, but this time giving Lucy the front view. And showing up a massively deep cleavage in the process as her bosom hangs before her, heavy and gently swaying left and right. The slender tavern maid can’t help but wonder how much of the food now sitting in Sarya’s belly is going to help grow these orbs of abundance, and she can’t wait to find out.

Now fully unclothed, Sarya stood in front of Lucy with confidence and overwhelming sensuality. Her hourglass figure is sumptuously exaggerated by her lavish plumpness, and her beauty almost entrancing. Stepping over the edge of the bath, Sarya slowly lowers herself in the hot water, closing her eyes as she feels the warmth rest her muscle and relax her skin. As she get her massive bosom in the water, the bath eventually overflows, gallons of water spreading outside of the bath in a cascade that sent Lucy in a fit of laughter. Sarya smiled with a touch of embarrassment, realizing that her voluminous curves just caused the waters to overflow. The girls that filled this bath certainly didn’t expect Lucy’s paramour to be so… hefty. Quickly, Lucy contained the spill with some bath towel, before leaning against the side of the bucket, watching the gorgeous brunette in her little pond of soapy water. The spark of lust in Lucy’s wide hazel eyes was burning strong.

Biting her lower lip, Lucy slow stood up and began to undo the lacing of her blue bolero, stripping down from her top to expose her slender body and the pleasing curves of her modest bosom. In a way, the blonde’s figure resembled the Sarya’s of the past, if only that she was a few inches taller and about a cup size smaller than the street urchin that ran in the Shanty Towns. If she wasn’t overly athletic, the slender girl followed Malgoren’s fashion and trained regularly to keep a flat and toned stomach, only slightly softened by some feminine plushness around the navel and over the hips. The lines of her abdominal muscles could be guessed under the thin layer of flesh, and her hip bones were visible on each side of her slender tummy. Lucy’s wasp-thin waist was most alluring, and gave the girl a very feminine figure, enhancing the curve of her hips and the swell of her orange sized bosom. In contrast, Sarya was so well-fed there was nothing but soft fat that could be seen around her ever thickened midsection. The former thief looked almost twice the size of the young tavern maid, and she was certainly much heavier despite being significantly shorter. Of course, Sarya simply saw herself as voluptuous, and didn’t realize that this gorgeous blonde beauty represented everything she left behind on her path of self-indulgence.

Washing Sarya was a delightful endeavour, and the most enjoyable foreplay both girls could dream off. Lucy slender fingers moved the sponge across the expanse of Sarya’s curves, lingering on the pliable flesh of her large bosom and plump belly much more than would be needed. It didn’t took long for Lucy to get herself covered in water, as she couldn’t help but lean against the buxom girl to snuggle against the swell of her chest, and to feel her own bosom press against soft skin. Lucy teased Sarya with countless little kiss before her mouth found the plump lips of her ravenous crush. Once they kissed, Sarya couldn’t hold herself any longer, and she quickly abandoned the bath. Standing in front of Lucy, the curvaceous hedonist wrapped her arms around her slender body, abandoning herself into an embrace that led them both laying on the soft mattress, rolling in the sheet as their bodies succumbed to hours of building sensual tension.

While not fully innocent, Sarya had little experiences in the affairs of the flesh, her harsh life in the streets making it hard to find the opportunity to explore this aspect of herself. Lucy quickly proved more than capable to assert control and take the lead in bed, her calm and shy public facade hiding a bold and assertive lover, as hinted by her behaviour during the whole evening. She explored Sarya’s body in a never stopping dance. Her hands were always caressing, groping, and even pinching skin and fat, while her lips found countless places to kiss. Sarya’s moans were often following in cadence with Lucy’s efforts, like if the slender girl was in fact playing a sensual instrument. Time blurred as the night went by, a haze of desire, carnal bliss, and growing attachment bounding the caring tavern maid and the ambitious girl she took as her plump concubine. This was truly a night to remember, and a decisive turning point in the journey of Sarya the Weasel.

Chapter 14 : new normal

Sarya’s first day in the capital had saw the ex-street urchin gorge herself on an opulent diner, a decadent collation in one of Malgoren’s fanciest tea salon, and a quite imbibed late super. Guided by her ravenous desire to taste and experience the earthly pleasures she had been denied for so long, the orphan girl had left her hedonistic impulses run amok, indulging with little thoughts about the consequences of such decadence of her already well-fed figure. That single day of pampering wouldn’t left much of an impact on her soft overfed body if it had been a onetime event, the festive pampering of a young criminal celebrating her newfound success and prosperity. However, Sarya didn’t stop. In fact, with the ever present influence of Lucy by her side, what should have been a single day of decadent excess turned into a new normal. The blonde tavern maid had made quite the impression on the young ex-thief, and the voluptuous damsel quickly came back for more, finding in Lucy a talented lover, a quiet confident, and more importantly the loyal enabler she unconsciously needed to keep her instincts at bay while she abandoned herself to this new outrageous lifestyle of gluttonous decadence.

Truth was that Sarya knew deep down that she was slowly losing her former self to this new plump and pampered persona she had adopted since she came to the capital. The gorgeous young criminal was still quite confident about her looks, as she could see how the extra weight she was carrying on her curves was catching eyes wherever she went. Nevertheless, she was too sharp not to notice the disapproving glances when she walked the streets, coming mostly from well-bred and respectable ladies. Her figure might have been attractive to many, but it was quite controversial, almost vulgar in its crude appeal. Also, her eating habits were clearly far from charming to most bystanders, even if Sarya’s made great effort to curb her enthusiasm at the table to at least eat in a lady-like fashion, even if her portions were absolutely not lady-like. It was also difficult to ignore how ungainly she was getting as she grew more and more generous in her proportions. Sarya’s gain had been too fast and too recent for her not to see the contrast between her nimble prowess as the Shanty Towns top street urchin, and her new self, with breasts so enormous she couldn’t see her feet, and hips so wide she often struggled to navigate the busy hall of the Three Calices. She remembered with embarrassment her pathetic escape from the city watch, how her heavy stuffed tummy bounced in front of her as she attempted to run, only achieving a shadow of her former speed and agility. She even felt slightly out of breath climbing the stairs when returning from the Grey Market! All of these memories, all of these details, all of these new strange struggles should have warned Sarya of what was happening to her. She should have realized in horror that she was burying her talent, a lifetime of skills, under pounds and pounds of useless flesh. She should have acknowledged in horror that this path was market by a point of no return, a point that was nearing at a lightning pace. But each time the gorgeous brunette felt herself stricken by doubt, self-awareness, or shame concerning her burgeoning figure, Lucy was there to reassure her, make her feel desired and successful, and feed her another bite with a smile on her lips.

Sarya quickly came to share some details of her activities with Lucy, as it was obvious that the slender tavern maid wasn’t ignorant of the shadowy dealings occurring downstairs. The quiet blonde proven herself useful to Sarya, helping her find new buyers as well as intel about interesting cargo she could share with the thieves outside the walls. Their relationship grew at a quick pace, following the example of Sarya’s thickening waistline. Before long, Lucy was more than a lover; she was her partner in crime, and a diligent girlfriend, eager to please, and more than willing to feed the plump Weasel with more and more treats.

Evelyn also kept in touch with Sarya, the toned seamstress making great effort to pose as a friend to the target of her vendetta. She quickly figured that she wasn’t alone in enabling Sarya’s worst impulses, and she gladly took a step back from fattening the girl, instead making sure to keep her chubby prey as ignorant and content as possible, like a spider weaving her web around a plump and drowsy fly. The dark haired lady would provide new and bigger clothes to Sarya when they met, keeping an eye out for any sigh of tightness and to prevent a wardrobe malfunction that might alert the naive criminal. Compliments and false information about Malgoren’s social norms and fashion would also help reassure the curvy brunette, while Evelyn was measuring the progress of her devious project, and planning her next more, waiting for the right moment to teach Sarya the lesson she wanted her to learn.

Even Spark, the self-appointed Shanty Town lieutenant of the Weasel’s smuggling operations, was nothing but a passive witness of his boss’ alarming descent into obesity. The witty red head could have intervened to warn his former role model of her self-destructive ways. He was good at telling hard truths, he knew that. The cunning teenager could also have used more subtle tactics easily, the most obvious of which being to summon Sarya back in the Shanty Towns after the market hours. He was pretty sure squeezing her overfed figure through the narrow crevice separating the market and the slums would have been a perfect wake up call. Still, Spark did nothing of the sort. The fatter Sarya got, the more likely she was to delegate all the day to day stuff to someone, and he knew that someone would be him, at least if the Shanty Towns were concerned.

That left the plump ex-urchin surrounded by enablers and sycophants, with only her own failing willpower to protect herself from spiralling gain. In such context, her failure to stabilize her weight was all but inevitable. After a few weeks living her new life in Malgoren, the changes on Sarya’s figure were quite significant, as Lucy loved to observe when she saw her well-fed lover get up in the morning, wearing nothing but her underwear in the sun bathed light of their cozy room.

Lucy rolled on her flat tummy, resting her chin in the palm of her hands as she watching Sarya walk away from the bed and toward the wardrobe. The slender blonde could only marvel of the sheer size of the brunette’s bum. At this point, each of Sarya’s ass cheek was so round and plush they were wider than Lucy’s full behind, and beginning to form a noticeable shelf behind the curvaceous rogue. Her plump and rounded thighs were touching almost down to her knees, and Lucy bit her lower lip as she watched her lovers was now supporting quivering saddle bags on the sides of her rounded bottom. There was no longer any chair that could fully contain this abundant mass of fat from hanging out, and Sarya was purposely avoiding armrests like the plague, for they would always squeeze her slightly at the hips. The voluptuous fence wasn’t waddling yet, but the chaffing of her thighs was pronounced enough for Lucy to apply chalk between her lover’s legs when she had to walk to meet someone in town, for the short girl had very soft and delicate skin.

Lucy was in awe at the width of Sarya’s hips. Their gyrating motion as she walked away was entrancing, and they were now significantly wider than the girl’s shoulders, so richly padded with opulent fat that she now needed to shift her shoulders to get through some narrower doors, such as the secret access toward the Grey Market. Before long, she might even need to squeeze to get through, a succulent vision that Lucy was eager to see in action. That would be quite the sight, since Sarya wasn’t only growing wider, but also thicker at the waist. Her belly was far from untouched by her recent gains. From flat and trimmed in her thieving days, Sarya’s stomach had grown round and soft, with a pronounced curve permanently visible through her clothes when she met Lucy. Now, the overfed damsel was starting to develop a true paunch, her belly so decadently large and swollen with never ending feasts that it was slightly hanging under its own mass, with the suggestion of a double belly now always visible even when she was standing. The lowest part of her stomach formed a thick roll that met with her love handles, while the upper curve of her midsection was in line with the rolls of back fat that were hiding the beginning of her rib cage. It was like her former thin self was wearing thick fleshy rings, each piled on top of the other. Lucy even noticed that her belly button was now so deep she could stick a finger in it!

Sarya still had a waist, thanks to her naturally hourglass shape, but it was only visible upfront if she stretched her body, raising her plump arms over her head. If not, the curve of her waist would simply be overshadowed by her most decadent feature, her enormous bosom, which was now so absurdly large it covered all of her upper torso, its immensity resting on top of her generous belly for the support it so direly needed. The prosperous fence was so busty she was beginning to complain to Lucy about back pains, asking for daily massages to alleviate the discomfort of carrying these heavy melons around all day. Of course, the slender blonde was eager to indulge her lover, and also started to provide Sarya with remedies from the apothecary to relax her struggling muscles.

The curvy criminal felt the gaze of her thin girlfriend behind her and turned to face Lucy, holding the extra wide green skirt and the cream colour blouse she picked for the day. Her dimpled smile was as stunning as it ever was, with her plump lips begging Lucy to stand and go land a soft kiss on them. Sarya face was probably the least affected by her pilling weight, but even it looked slightly rounded and softer than it was before. The shadow of a double chin was always present, smoothing the formerly sharp jawline of the orphan girl. She was gorgeous, but she was no longer plump. Sarya got fat, and she was none the wiser about it.

-------

A bit of a recap chapter, as we jump forward in time to see how Sarya adjust to her new life in the capital. Tell me what you think will happen next! I am curious to know where you think this is going ;)

If you have any questions about Sarya's new size and how her gains manifest, you can also tell me. If will try to clarify everything with further descriptions, and maybe character summaries. This story is getting bigger than I expected ^^ Thanks for your support.

On 11/16/2020 at 5:47 PM, SilverPathfinder said:

Chapter 13 : bathed in bliss

Lucy guided a properly stuffed Sarya away from the great hall to her bedchambers, pulling the shorter one by the hand as she struggled to keep up with the blonde’s eager pace. Looking back as she dragged the buxom girl between the tables of the inn’s main area, the slender barmaid was delighted by the sight of her crush’s round belly pressing against the fabric of her skirt, noticing with delight the plush outline of her navel right in the middle, hiding in the shadows of her heavy bouncing breasts. Sarya smiled when she noticed the satisfied look on Lucy’s face, before teasingly giving her bosom a squeeze between her elbows.  

Lucy let Sarya lead the way up the stairs, not wanting to waste the opportunity to watch the curvaceous plumper as she climbed. Sarya’s rotund ass cheeks were swaying left and right, gyrating with her meaty hips as she slowly climbed the flight of steps, the fabric of her skirt doing little to hide the husky criminal’s generous bum. Lucy watched as the plump damsel hauled her delicious curves upstairs, noticing how the plump brunette made substantial use of the hand rail to keep her balance and fight the laden weight of her full tummy. The slender blonde even caught some subtle breathlessness from Sarya towards the end, and surprised herself by how incredibly attractive it sounded to her. Lucy was entranced by the plump curves of her buxom crush, but there was more to her infatuation than simple love for bigger assets. She was obsessed by Sarya’s unbridled decadence, and more particularly by how it left her so… clumsy, so hindered. The cute glutton could just barely fit in normal chairs and her sense of balance was pitiful with those huge melons of hers. Not mentioning how slow she walked, and how she visibly counted taking stairs as a real workout! Watching Sarya eat was delightful and decadent, walking the thin line between indulgent hedonism and morbid self-destruction. Lucy didn’t know why, but this, even more than Sarya’s beauty, was pulling het toward the chubby miss. This is why she fed the beauty to such a replete state. It wasn’t just about getting closer, it was about enabling her toward this decadent path. The best thing was that, the bigger Sarya would grow, the more Lucy would be needed by her side. That, the slender innkeeper knew, could be her way to live comfortably, and free from the demeaning routine of the tavern counter. The fact Lucy genuinely found Sarya to be an adorable knockout was just the cherry on the cake.

Once they reached the room, Lucy led the plumper girl inside, a sparkle in her eyes as she watched Sarya step through the doorway and discover the handpicked chamber set up by the nimble maid. The place was small but wonderfully cozy, with a feather bed that looked softer than anything Sarya ever laid on in her life. A bath was also waiting in the middle of the room, steaming and filling the air with floral flagrance from the aromatic oils added into its warm water. Lucy had called for it in secret about an hour ago, while Sarya was finishing a meat pie. The bath was nothing more than an oversized wood bucket; they weren’t in a palace after all. It was clear it could only fit one of the girl. Only the overfed belle would be pampered tonight, and Lucy simply sat on a chair next to the bath, preparing soap and sponges, and attentively watching Sarya undress.

Sarya was caught a little off-guard by this whole situation, but she was more than willing to let the events unfold. Batting her eyelash at the slender blonde, the plump brunette smiled teasingly before slowly beginning to unlace the front of her cramped blouse. Each knot she undid made her luscious breast bounce and surge forward slightly, seemingly growing even more opulent in size as she released them from the confine of her top inch by inch. With her ever deepening cleavage now in full display, the pampered ex-urchin arched her back ad raised her arms over her head, pulling up her blouse off altogether. Her soft and quite stuffed stomach, rounder than ever before, popped into view, her pale and flawless skin stretched over the thick layer of fat surrounding Sarya’s waist. It bounced ever so slightly as she struggled to remove her shirt, shifting her weight from one leg to the other as she fought with her top, the fabric getting awkwardly caught around the enormous swell of her mighty melons. With a dramatic drop, her massive luscious breasts fell from the their temporary ascension, landing against the upper curve of Sarya’s tummy with an audible clap, each perky teardrop of feminine fertility now bigger than the young woman’s head by a sizeable margin. The buxom fence had been wearing wide bandages around her bosom to keep it supported, but those had been pulled away with her top, leaving her bare breasted, with the pink swells of her plump nipples in full sight for a delighted Lucy.

Next to go was Sarya’s skirt. Turning over teasingly, the voluptuous plumper bent over slightly, pushing the stretchy waistband down her hips and past the lavish swells of her butt cheeks. The sight of such a curvaceous and generous bottom was almost too much for Lucy, who caught herself squeezing the sponge in her hand to keep herself from standing and immediately begin to worship what she saw as the crowned ruler of all bums. The skirt keeps moving down, exposing soft and thick thighs, as round as overstuffed sausages, and the delightful back of her knee, which exposed both the plumpness of her legs and the remaining muscle tone that gave Sarya’s such a shapely figure. Eventually, Sarya’s massive bosom and rounded belly made it impossible for her to lean down further. With her balance now quite precarious, she slowly straightened herself, before nimbly stepping out of the skirt which was now hanging at her ankles. Biting her lower lip, Lucy noticed with a flush of arousal that Sarya was so busty that she could see the curves of her breast swaying on each side of her plush figure, even with her back turned. That was how well-endowed the young beauty was.

Glancing over her shoulder at Lucy flushed face, the curvy glutton turned around, once against facing the slimmer girl. She was now wearing nothing but her tight linen underwear’s, which were biting in the flesh of her love handles. With a playful wink, the shapely young criminal repeated the motion she just did, leaning forward to remove this last piece of clothing, but this time giving Lucy the front view. And showing up a massively deep cleavage in the process as her bosom hangs before her, heavy and gently swaying left and right. The slender tavern maid can’t help but wonder how much of the food now sitting in Sarya’s belly is going to help grow these orbs of abundance, and she can’t wait to find out.

Now fully unclothed, Sarya stood in front of Lucy with confidence and overwhelming sensuality. Her hourglass figure is sumptuously exaggerated by her lavish plumpness, and her beauty almost entrancing. Stepping over the edge of the bath, Sarya slowly lowers herself in the hot water, closing her eyes as she feels the warmth rest her muscle and relax her skin. As she get her massive bosom in the water, the bath eventually overflows, gallons of water spreading outside of the bath in a cascade that sent Lucy in a fit of laughter. Sarya smiled with a touch of embarrassment, realizing that her voluminous curves just caused the waters to overflow. The girls that filled this bath certainly didn’t expect Lucy’s paramour to be so… hefty. Quickly, Lucy contained the spill with some bath towel, before leaning against the side of the bucket, watching the gorgeous brunette in her little pond of soapy water. The spark of lust in Lucy’s wide hazel eyes was burning strong.

Biting her lower lip, Lucy slow stood up and began to undo the lacing of her blue bolero, stripping down from her top to expose her slender body and the pleasing curves of her modest bosom. In a way, the blonde’s figure resembled the Sarya’s of the past, if only that she was a few inches taller and about a cup size smaller than the street urchin that ran in the Shanty Towns. If she wasn’t overly athletic, the slender girl followed Malgoren’s fashion and trained regularly to keep a flat and toned stomach, only slightly softened by some feminine plushness around the navel and over the hips. The lines of her abdominal muscles could be guessed under the thin layer of flesh, and her hip bones were visible on each side of her slender tummy. Lucy’s wasp-thin waist was most alluring, and gave the girl a very feminine figure, enhancing the curve of her hips and the swell of her orange sized bosom. In contrast, Sarya was so well-fed there was nothing but soft fat that could be seen around her ever thickened midsection. The former thief looked almost twice the size of the young tavern maid, and she was certainly much heavier despite being significantly shorter. Of course, Sarya simply saw herself as voluptuous, and didn’t realize that this gorgeous blonde beauty represented everything she left behind on her path of self-indulgence.

Washing Sarya was a delightful endeavour, and the most enjoyable foreplay both girls could dream off. Lucy slender fingers moved the sponge across the expanse of Sarya’s curves, lingering on the pliable flesh of her large bosom and plump belly much more than would be needed. It didn’t took long for Lucy to get herself covered in water, as she couldn’t help but lean against the buxom girl to snuggle against the swell of her chest, and to feel her own bosom press against soft skin. Lucy teased Sarya with countless little kiss before her mouth found the plump lips of her ravenous crush. Once they kissed, Sarya couldn’t hold herself any longer, and she quickly abandoned the bath. Standing in front of Lucy, the curvaceous hedonist wrapped her arms around her slender body, abandoning herself into an embrace that led them both laying on the soft mattress, rolling in the sheet as their bodies succumbed to hours of building sensual tension.

While not fully innocent, Sarya had little experiences in the affairs of the flesh, her harsh life in the streets making it hard to find the opportunity to explore this aspect of herself. Lucy quickly proved more than capable to assert control and take the lead in bed, her calm and shy public facade hiding a bold and assertive lover, as hinted by her behaviour during the whole evening. She explored Sarya’s body in a never stopping dance. Her hands were always caressing, groping, and even pinching skin and fat, while her lips found countless places to kiss. Sarya’s moans were often following in cadence with Lucy’s efforts, like if the slender girl was in fact playing a sensual instrument. Time blurred as the night went by, a haze of desire, carnal bliss, and growing attachment bounding the caring tavern maid and the ambitious girl she took as her plump concubine. This was truly a night to remember, and a decisive turning point in the journey of Sarya the Weasel.

I'm still catching up but your imagery here is insane.

Hello peeps ^^

Just a little head up concerning the continuation of the story. My schedule recently changed as a result of work, and I might not be able to update the story as frequently as I used to for the last few months. I have no intention to let Sarya's misadventures go into limbo, and I am working on the various plot points on the 4 next chapters. Thank you for your patience and your support, the awesome reception you gave me is giving me the motivation to keep going :3

3 hours ago, SilverPathfinder said:

Hello peeps ^^

Just a little head up concerning the continuation of the story. My schedule recently changed as a result of work, and I might not be able to update the story as frequently as I used to for the last few months. I have no intention to let Sarya's misadventures go into limbo, and I am working on the various plot points on the 4 next chapters. Thank you for your patience and your support, the awesome reception you gave me is giving me the motivation to keep going :3

Thanks for the update. Take as long as you need 

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 15 : Equestrian Adventures

The fattened ex-thief quickly got dressed, and after letting Lucy kiss her goodbye and wobble her belly for good luck, Sarya was on her way for a little outing she hoped would provide her some precious contact in upper society. The ambitious young fence had received an invitation from Evelyn a few days prior for an informal gathering in Malgoren’s public park. The seamstress was highly reputed and had plenty of friends and associates in the upper echelons of society, mostly inside the merchant class. Sarya wasn’t very interested to mingle with aristocrats, but the wealthy trading elite was different. These people were as much potential customers, as they were sources of information, and even targets for heist from her slum network. This was the moment she had been waiting for. Of course, taking tea with Evelyn was always pleasant, and she liked to have an urbanite friend that could help her renew her wardrobe and keep up with the city’s trends, but this kind of social event was the real reason why the Weasel kept contact with the stern ex-adventurer. The meeting was supposed to be relatively relaxed, which was perfect for Sarya, who knew she struggled a little with etiquette. The invitation said little about what was planned exactly, only that she should wear something comfortable for outside activities and to meet at the entrance of the park. The chubby ex-urchin was expecting they would go for a stroll and return for tea time. She was very wrong.

In fact, what Evelyn had planned was oddly different from all the social outings they shared earlier, as was made obvious when Sarya arrived at the agreed meeting place, only to find a group of women standing by riding horses. There were five ladies in total waiting, and it seemed Sarya was the last arrived, as could be expected with her slow walking pace and lazy morning habits. Evelyn was a known face, with her long dark hairs, cold grey eyes, and slender toned figure hugged snugly by black riding pants, a blue dyed leather corset, and a light grey adventuring shirt. Apart from the athletic seamstress and former adventurer, the other wealthy ladies were all thin and fit, with the single exception of a gorgeous redhead that was supporting a rounded belly. The way she was holding in with one arm curving protectively around it made it quite obvious she was pregnant, like her otherwise toned frame and engorged bosom, not that it came close to compare to Sarya’s opulent bust. Everyone was waiting by a horse, except for the redhead, who was standing next to a light cart.

With an odd smile on her lip, Evelyn welcomed Sarya, strutting in front of the group while introducing her friends to the new girl. This is when she explained to the plump brunette that this wasn’t a simple walk in the park. They were to ride to a shooting range deep in the capital’s park for a friendly archery contest. Sarya wasn’t an experienced rider, but she did end up on top of a horse a few times during her thieving years. Still, it was a bit intimidating, especially considering these fancy ladies were probably talented equestrians. The gorgeous plumper did her best to hide her worries and display her most friendly smile, but she was uneasy with this unexpected turn of event. Clearly, she was the only one that wasn’t aware of the true nature of this little outing. Everyone was wearing riding boots. What was Evelyn thinking?

Clearly eager to begin, everyone quickly welcomed Sarya before jumping on their saddles, always in one effortless fluid motion, thanks to their toned form and nimble legs. Before hopping on her own mare, Evelyn pointed a horse that was clearly intended for the pampered straggler, a light, elegant and well-tempered mount that was probably mostly used to carry ladies for promenades, and certainly never saw a rider as overweight as Sarya. Evelyn feigned disinterest and started to chat with the other ladies, while secretly anticipating the moment to come as Sarya slowly approached her mount. The pregnant redhead, named Jasmine, was the only one that seemed to acknowledge that Sarya wasn’t exactly slender, or even remotely athletic in appearance. Was it empathy, was it morbid curiosity? It was hard to tell, but she kept her eyes on the overfed girl, taking her time to get on her own cart as she watched how this so incredibly rotund newcomer was going to get this fat butt on a saddle.

Nearing her horse, Sarya began to prepare to get on the saddle. Immediately, she encountered an issue. As she grabbed the pommel of the saddle and tried to haul herself up, she realized with a moment of embarrassment that she couldn’t raise her leg high enough to put her foot in the stirrup. Her leg was just so heavy, not mentioning how her belly got in the way a bit. After a few awkward attempts, Sarya quickly thought about a solution, she took the horse by the reins and pulling it gently until it was standing next to a nearby bench.

To haul herself up. Sarya placed a chubby hand on the backrest and with a slight grunt, she manage to lift her leg high enough to place a foot on the wood surface, her fattened belly pressing against her thigh and oozing slightly on each sides as she did. The bench was quite narrow, so she almost lost her balance once she pushed her second leg up, standing on the small wood thing with her thick fat thighs doing their best to push her legs apart and make her fall. She could hear the planks groan slightly in protest, but holding up. Would the horse's back be as strong? At this point, this was the question on everyone’s mind, Evelyn and the group having joined the pregnant redhead in watching in horror at the curvy heavyset girl trying to get on the saddle.

The thought didn’t even crossed Sarya’s mind though, as she was focused on the task at hand. Climbing on the saddle proved much more complex than she ever anticipated. The overfed ex-thief slowly raised her first leg into the saddle. It took several attempts and could only be done with lots of momentum. The horse was shaken solidly and tossed its head, the burden it had to carry just by that part of Sarya’s fat mass already being considerable compared to its usual charge.

Groaning, the voluptuous con artist did her best trying to move her curvy figure in a suitable position for the next manoeuvre. Using one hand, she lifted her large belly and pushed it on the saddle first, making its mass rest there before attempting to pull herself all the way. With one last pull she managed to leap and tip her lumbering body on top of the slender mare, who immediately protested with a snort and by shaking its head. 

The saddle was way too small to fit. Sarya was bulging all over the place and if there was any sense of precise feeling left in her fattened bottom she'd notice that the horse's back underneath her was struggling and shaking. The horse's muscles were not made to support such a heavy weight, not with a saddle fitted for a slender and toned rider. After all, the fattened fence was now as heavy as a stout knight in full plate armour! Her enormous bum was making the horse’s look famished in comparison, her hips and buttocks spreading wider than the large animal. The overfed damsel stood there uneasy, feeling as something was clearly wrong. As least, she managed to stay on the saddle with some effort from her buried core muscles but she struggled to keep the reins in hand with her enormous breasts getting in the way. Better get moving fast before she got tired. With a feeble squeeze of her overstuffed thighs, she commanded the mare to move. She was met with immediate resistance. Any mount of more mercurial nature would have bucked under such an unusual charge, but this mare was well trained. Still, she refused to move, quietly waiting for this strange weight to be gone of her. The only things that broken the embarrassing silence surrounding this humiliating moment were the muffled chuckles of the group of woman, only Evelyn and Jasmine making some effort to keep a straight face while confronted to such a ridiculous sight.

Feeling bad for the overweight newcomer and experiencing second hand embarrassment, the pregnant lady stepped down from her cart and moved by Sarya’s side. If she was troubled by the obvious decadence and lack of discipline displayed by this young lady, Jasmine wasn’t going to let this sad spectacle go on any longer. ‘’Dear, you clearly aren’t used to these fancy mares, aren’t you? They can be a bit… picky… with their riders. Don’t worry, this mount looks very docile, I think it’s plenty safe for me to ride it. Don’t make a fuss and take my cart, it was useless precaution anyways.’’

Sarya, always in denial about the growing impracticality of her overflowing figure, felt reassured by Jasmine’s intervention. Certainly that was the logical explanation. The horse was just too fancy and she was a bad rider after all. Sure, it was a bit embarrassing to swap place with a pregnant lady, but it wasn’t that big of a deal. Clumsily, the fat brunette climbed down from her mare and, with a flush of red on her cheeks, walked to the light cart, in which she could sit comfortably, even if her luscious bum was filling the small seat to the absolute limit, pressing against the structure on both sides. In fact, the cart was hardly a good fit for the gluttonous ex-urchin, who had to squeeze her thick waistline sideways to get in, and was probably testing the solidity of the light vehicle with her overly buxom curves. Still, it was better than injuring a poor horse with the sheer mass of her overflowing body, and the cart could be pulled, even if only at a slower pace. Jasmine, on the other hand, managed to get on the saddle without much trouble, and that, despite being only about 5 weeks away from term. The mare didn’t hesitate to carry her as the group made way toward the shooting range, the women riding in group in front while Sarya lagged behind, the wealthy ladies passing comments about this bloated beauty Evelyn invited. The tall toned ex-adventurer let them snicker and mock the overfed thief without opposition, even doubling down with passive aggressive remarks about her poor friend's ever expanding waistline and lack of self-control. This field day was going even better than Evelyn ever wished. Sarya was even fatter than she could have hoped for, and the day was only beginning.

On 11/24/2020 at 3:15 PM, SilverPathfinder said:

If you have any questions about Sarya's new size and how her gains manifest, you can also tell me. If will try to clarify everything with further descriptions, and maybe character summaries. This story is getting bigger than I expected ^^ Thanks for your support.

On this point, it might be good to get updated numerical measurements following up from the earlier dress-fitting chapter. Getting a different perspective on the growth and Evelyn's earlier mixed contempt and awe.

Really like your story so far!

• 1 month later...

After a long pause, I resumed working on the story! Before posting any new chapter, I first wanted to address the measurements question. Without going deep in the details, here is a rough idea of the characters comparative ''stats'', with Sarya stunningly buxom figure having more than doubled since her early days as a street urchin, with the biggest jump in weight being the one that just occurred during the time skip of chapter 14. Sarya's gain is very much focused around her bosom (duh), hips, bum, and belly, with less weight accumulating on her limbs, back, or face.

Sarya ‘’The Weasel’’

Brown wavy hair / Shoulder length
Blue eyes
Height : 5’3
Starting Weight : 125 lbs
Current Weight : 295 lbs  (+170 !)
Cup Size : 40 M (back pain alert)
Body Type : Obese hourglass

Lucy

Blonde straight hair / Mid-back length
Hazel eyes
Height : 5’5
Weight : 129 lbs
Cup Size : 34 D
Body Type : Thin and shapely

Evelyn

Dark straight hair / Lower-back length (often pulled into a ponytail)
Grey eyes
Height : 5’10
Weight : 143 lbs
Cup Size : 36 C
Body Type : Lean and athletic

I hope this helps you all have a better mental picture of the characters and their contrasting figures! I also juggle with the idea of drawing them (you can check some of my art on my DA with the link bellow), but I am anxious about doing justice to Sarya's stunning looks. If you want to see my take on these characters, you can ask. I might be swayed by popular demand ^^'

13 hours ago, SilverPathfinder said:

After a long pause, I resumed working on the story! Before posting any new chapter, I first wanted to address the measurements question. Without going deep in the details, here is a rough idea of the characters comparative ''stats'', with Sarya stunningly buxom figure having more than doubled since her early days as a street urchin, with the biggest jump in weight being the one that just occurred during the time skip of chapter 14. Sarya's gain is very much focused around her bosom (duh), hips, bum, and belly, with less weight accumulating on her limbs, back, or face.

Sarya ‘’The Weasel’’

Brown wavy hair / Shoulder length
Blue eyes
Height : 5’3
Starting Weight : 125 lbs
Current Weight : 295 lbs  (+170 !)
Cup Size : 40 M (back pain alert)
Body Type : Obese hourglass

Lucy

Blonde straight hair / Mid-back length
Hazel eyes
Height : 5’5
Weight : 129 lbs
Cup Size : 34 D
Body Type : Thin and shapely

Evelyn

Dark straight hair / Lower-back length (often pulled into a ponytail)
Grey eyes
Height : 5’10
Weight : 143 lbs
Cup Size : 36 C
Body Type : Lean and athletic

I hope this helps you all have a better mental picture of the characters and their contrasting figures! I also juggle with the idea of drawing them (you can check some of my art on my DA with the link bellow), but I am anxious about doing justice to Sarya's stunning looks. If you want to see my take on these characters, you can ask. I might be swayed by popular demand ^^'

I might just be stupid, but I’m not actually seeing any evidence of a link in your post. Can you point me in the right direction?