Doughy Deonna's Cardio Conundrum.

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

(I know that I haven't really written anything in ages and I'm sorry about that, but things have just been really up and down for me on occassions and, with what has come out about wrestling both on the mainstream level and on the independent level has kind of soured me on an industry that I love: But there are a lot of wrestlers that entertain me and Deonna Purrazzo is one of them, her weight gain has been truly fantastic and now that she's the Knockouts Champion on Impact Wrestling, it's gotten more and more eyes to her exposure. But her bulk has made it obvious that she's prone to looking like she's run 15 marathons after wrestling a 15 minute match with Jordynne Grace. Also, an Ironwoman match is set to happen this Tuesday, basically Jordynne Grace and Deonna have 30 minutes to get as many pins or submissions as possible and the person with the most becomes the new (or retains) the Knockouts Championship. Now, considering the gif below is Deonna after wrestling a 15 minute match, a 30 minute match will be even more taxing. Anyway, hope you guys like this one as I wrote it in my DMs with one of my best mates on this site, so I want to thank @JFrost147 for giving me the motivation to do this. Hope you guys and gals like this and I'll stop rambling before the blurb becomes longer than the fic itself. Oh, in this piece, Deonna is between 170lbs and 180lbs.)

4a6ca018d3dc6b5393e25cc103edf9f2594ad06e

5 minutes in.

Deonna huffed a bit as she shoulder blocked Jordynne Grace, the two young women trying to see who could get the advantage in the opening part of the match; the two were a at a stalemate as The Virtuosa's increased bulk meant that Jordynne couldn't overpower her like she used to. 

But it did mean that Deonna's gut jiggled with gusto from the force of the two women colliding in the ring, them getting nose to nose as Jordynne felt Deonna's heaving gut against her body, considering Deonna didn't wear a bodysuit and just wore a pair of black tights, Jordynne could feel a slick layer of sweat on Deonna's body already.

"You really think you can do anything, I'm the Virtuos-AAAAH!" Deonna's trash-talk was cut off as Jordynne just scooped up Deonna and bodyslammed her on the mat, causing the Italian-American's flesh to wobble even more, it oozed over the waistband of her tights as Deonna quickly (as quick as she could) rolled out of the ring through the bottom rope, looking for a time out. 

She was feeling heavier, the heaviest she had ever felt in a while, was she sweating already? No, she couldn't be...then why was she feeling the need to stall and catch her breath? Deonna paced around the ring, her hands digging into her fleshy love hands that oozed over the sides of her tights like her gear had shrunk in the wash. 

Jordynne made the motion for Deonna to get in the ring, as Deonna slid into the ring, with the intention to instantly slide back out again to piss Jordynne off, instead, Deonna's added girth meant that she was unable to heave herself back out of the ring, and now Jordynne had her in her clutches again as the increasingly sweaty and out of breath Deonna was slammed, yet again, this time with a fairly crisp powerslam from the former Knockouts Champion. 

10 Minutes.

Deonna felt like she had ran five marathons, she struggled to adjust her black tights in her pudgy fingers, trying to stop her belly from hanging over the waistband of her tights; she was glistening under the lights of the arena as her sweat glistened and shone off the young woman, she even felt her long, black hair almost sticking to her face as she panted and wheezed.

"Come on...Come on, Jordynne!" Deonna stood over Jordynne, who was on all fours thanks to an early cheap-shot from Deonna that had enabled the technical wrestler to get an advantage over the powerhouse. Deonna felt quite proud of herself as she stuck her tongue out slightly only to drop all of her weight down onto Jordynne's back, causing the powerhouse to let out a scream of pain at the sheer bulk that Deonna had being dropped on her. 

Deonna flashed a bright smile, her pearly white teeth really standing out thanks to how sweaty and red Deonna was looking due to her ample girth as she lifted Jordynne back up and, again, drove all of her weight right onto Jordynne's back in a calculated attack. But, Deonna felt like she needed a bit of a break, she had no idea why she felt so out of breath, but she needed to catch her breath, even though it was an Iron-Woman match and the clock was ticking, Deonna just rested against the turnbuckle, panting, wheezing and fanning herself. 

15 Minutes.

Deonna had no idea what was happening, how could the Virtuosa be hoisted up by Jordynne's half nelson pumphandle driver finisher, it actually took quite a bit of strength, even for the insanely strong and powerful Jordynne, due to Deonna's added weight, but, as Deonna was slammed head-first onto the mat, her fat was a massive amount of jiggling as the three count was made and Jordynne got the first fall.

The score was 1 - Jordynne and 0 - Deonna. 

She was starting to regret choosing such a stipulation, she was caked in sweat and having issues even staggering to her feet, Deonna's new size had been her undoing with this time as she felt herself being pulled up by Jordynne and, in pure desperation, Deonna grabbed one of Jordynne's muscled arms, jumped up and drove both of her knees right onto the arm, looking to soften those arms up for her Fujiwara Armbar finisher. 

Deonna desperately tried to get the Fujiawara armbar on as she wrenched as hard as she could, she had become such an expert at the hold, that it seemed like Jordynne's arm was going to be wrenched out of its socket as the sweat covered and out of breath Deonna felt like she was assured that she'd cause Jordynne to tap out and, after being in the hold for a good 30 seconds, Jordynne did tap out, leveling the score at 1-1 each.

Deonna let go of the hold, not because she wanted to toy with Jordynne at this stage...but she was out of breath, laying on her back, coughing and trying her hardest to heave herself up to her feet, but everyone watching saw just how out of shape Deonna was, her spare tire of a stomach rose and fell with every breath as Deonna looked like she had just wrestled for an hour...not a mere 15 minutes.

20 Minutes

Deonna felt hazy, she had managed to get a 2 to 1 lead on Jordynne after rolling her up and getting her feet on the ropes after the referee's vision was obscured. But now Deonna was really struggling, more so than before, she was slower, a lot slower, her bulbous belly shook with gusto as she charged at Jordynne in the corner, Deonna's bulk made her slower and more lumbering as Jordynne was just playing possum, she was going to outsmart the concieted and corpulant Deonna. 

Jordynne ducked as Deonna's big gut ended up slamming into the corner, causing the unfit Italian-America to feel like she had been hit by a baseball bat to the gut, Deonna lurched back as she felt Jordynne wrap her arms around her big gut, looking for a waistlock as Jordynne locked her fingers, but just barely due to how fat the Knockouts Champion had become.

"Screw You, You Fat Bitch!" Jordynne screamed out as she heaved the overweight former NXT star over with a massive German Suplex, spiking Deonna right on the top of her head and folding the young woman up like an accordion. But, Deonna felt like she was going to power through, almost strong style her way through the German Suplex as the overfed and sweaty Deonna heaved herself up, her gut heaving even more as she breathed heavily, and when Jordynne went for huge running clothesline, Deonna ducked it, grabbed at the arm for the armbar only for Jordynne to shove Deonna away. Deonna rebounded off the ropes and, when she came back, Jordynne caught her with a huge Michinoku Driver, one of her signature moves as she damn near spiked Deonna on the top of her head, which was mainly because it was becoming harder and harder to pick up the nearly 200lbs Purrazzo. 

Incredibly, as Jordynne went for the cover and hooked one of Deonna's big, meaty legs, the Italian-American, almost instinctively, managed to kick out at 2.5, preventing the lead from being tied up.

25 Minutes

Deonna was desperate, she sat in the corner and looked like she was about to burst into tears, Jordynne had powered out of that same Rings of Saturn submission that Deonna had used to win the Knockouts Championship in the first place; Deonna wasn't sure what to do as she was looking a lot less composed and calm than she usually did. 

Her gut was pooling on her legs as she sat, trying to think of some sort of plan as she waited for Jordynne to get up, as Deonna got an idea, she charged forward and went for a wild bicycle kick, lifting her heavy legs up as she aimed to kick Jordynne right in the face. 

Jordynne however ducked and attempted to go for her Grace Driver finisher after bashing Deonna with a huge forearm strike, but Deonna wriggled out of it as Jordynne lifted her up and ended up behind Jordynne; Deonna shoved Jordynne into the ropes and went for a roll up, looking to bridge over, but Deonna's belly was too bulbous and she was too out of breath, she ended up ungracefully collapsing back onto Jordynne, who took advantage and managed to lock in a rear naked choke. 

Deonna tried to roll onto her side to get some leverage, but her gut was actually pinnig her down, all that food and laziness had been her undoing as the unfit and arrogant Italian-American tried to heave her girth to the rope with all her might, but she ended up tapping out.

The score was now 2-2 and, with only five minutes left, Deonna's Knockouts Championship reign was looking to be as brief as that time when Deonna had visible abs that people could see.

30 Minutes.

"Here is your winner....and STILL the Impact Knockouts Champion, The Virtuosa, Deonna Purrazzo!!" it was announced as Deonna started to break down in borderline unhinged laughing, she was on her back, her slab of fat that was her engorged gut shaking like jelly in an earthquake as Deonna just laughed and laughed. 

She had done it, she was caked in sweat to the point where, as she was laying on her back, the sweat was staining the ring canvas, Deonna had managed to get the third point in the last 2 minutes, she shoved the referee into the path of a charging Jordynne and, when the refree wasn't looking, hit Jordynne in the head with a pair of brass knuckles, but, to make sure that the referee didn't see the knuckle dusters, Deonna had hidden the brass knucks in her belly folds.

Deonna sneakily put the brass knucks into one of her deeper gut folds and tried to ignore them digging into her many, sweaty love handles, but she didn't care about anything, she was still the Knockouts Champion and she had survived the 30 minute Iron-Woman match, but, as she tried to heave herself up, hoping to god that the brass knucks wouldn't fall out of her folds, she actually ended up slumping against the ropes and ungracefully tumbling out of the ring. She might have been the official winner, but anyone watching knew that Deonna was out of her league, almost as badly as she was out of shape.

• 1 year later...
On 8/24/2020 at 7:28 AM, ratetankmark said:

(I know that I haven't really written anything in ages and I'm sorry about that, but things have just been really up and down for me on occassions and, with what has come out about wrestling both on the mainstream level and on the independent level has kind of soured me on an industry that I love: But there are a lot of wrestlers that entertain me and Deonna Purrazzo is one of them, her weight gain has been truly fantastic and now that she's the Knockouts Champion on Impact Wrestling, it's gotten more and more eyes to her exposure. But her bulk has made it obvious that she's prone to looking like she's run 15 marathons after wrestling a 15 minute match with Jordynne Grace. Also, an Ironwoman match is set to happen this Tuesday, basically Jordynne Grace and Deonna have 30 minutes to get as many pins or submissions as possible and the person with the most becomes the new (or retains) the Knockouts Championship. Now, considering the gif below is Deonna after wrestling a 15 minute match, a 30 minute match will be even more taxing. Anyway, hope you guys like this one as I wrote it in my DMs with one of my best mates on this site, so I want to thank @JFrost147 for giving me the motivation to do this. Hope you guys and gals like this and I'll stop rambling before the blurb becomes longer than the fic itself. Oh, in this piece, Deonna is between 170lbs and 180lbs.)

4a6ca018d3dc6b5393e25cc103edf9f2594ad06e

5 minutes in.

Deonna huffed a bit as she shoulder blocked Jordynne Grace, the two young women trying to see who could get the advantage in the opening part of the match; the two were a at a stalemate as The Virtuosa's increased bulk meant that Jordynne couldn't overpower her like she used to. 

But it did mean that Deonna's gut jiggled with gusto from the force of the two women colliding in the ring, them getting nose to nose as Jordynne felt Deonna's heaving gut against her body, considering Deonna didn't wear a bodysuit and just wore a pair of black tights, Jordynne could feel a slick layer of sweat on Deonna's body already.

"You really think you can do anything, I'm the Virtuos-AAAAH!" Deonna's trash-talk was cut off as Jordynne just scooped up Deonna and bodyslammed her on the mat, causing the Italian-American's flesh to wobble even more, it oozed over the waistband of her tights as Deonna quickly (as quick as she could) rolled out of the ring through the bottom rope, looking for a time out. 

She was feeling heavier, the heaviest she had ever felt in a while, was she sweating already? No, she couldn't be...then why was she feeling the need to stall and catch her breath? Deonna paced around the ring, her hands digging into her fleshy love hands that oozed over the sides of her tights like her gear had shrunk in the wash. 

Jordynne made the motion for Deonna to get in the ring, as Deonna slid into the ring, with the intention to instantly slide back out again to piss Jordynne off, instead, Deonna's added girth meant that she was unable to heave herself back out of the ring, and now Jordynne had her in her clutches again as the increasingly sweaty and out of breath Deonna was slammed, yet again, this time with a fairly crisp powerslam from the former Knockouts Champion. 

10 Minutes.

Deonna felt like she had ran five marathons, she struggled to adjust her black tights in her pudgy fingers, trying to stop her belly from hanging over the waistband of her tights; she was glistening under the lights of the arena as her sweat glistened and shone off the young woman, she even felt her long, black hair almost sticking to her face as she panted and wheezed.

"Come on...Come on, Jordynne!" Deonna stood over Jordynne, who was on all fours thanks to an early cheap-shot from Deonna that had enabled the technical wrestler to get an advantage over the powerhouse. Deonna felt quite proud of herself as she stuck her tongue out slightly only to drop all of her weight down onto Jordynne's back, causing the powerhouse to let out a scream of pain at the sheer bulk that Deonna had being dropped on her. 

Deonna flashed a bright smile, her pearly white teeth really standing out thanks to how sweaty and red Deonna was looking due to her ample girth as she lifted Jordynne back up and, again, drove all of her weight right onto Jordynne's back in a calculated attack. But, Deonna felt like she needed a bit of a break, she had no idea why she felt so out of breath, but she needed to catch her breath, even though it was an Iron-Woman match and the clock was ticking, Deonna just rested against the turnbuckle, panting, wheezing and fanning herself. 

15 Minutes.

Deonna had no idea what was happening, how could the Virtuosa be hoisted up by Jordynne's half nelson pumphandle driver finisher, it actually took quite a bit of strength, even for the insanely strong and powerful Jordynne, due to Deonna's added weight, but, as Deonna was slammed head-first onto the mat, her fat was a massive amount of jiggling as the three count was made and Jordynne got the first fall.

The score was 1 - Jordynne and 0 - Deonna. 

She was starting to regret choosing such a stipulation, she was caked in sweat and having issues even staggering to her feet, Deonna's new size had been her undoing with this time as she felt herself being pulled up by Jordynne and, in pure desperation, Deonna grabbed one of Jordynne's muscled arms, jumped up and drove both of her knees right onto the arm, looking to soften those arms up for her Fujiwara Armbar finisher. 

Deonna desperately tried to get the Fujiawara armbar on as she wrenched as hard as she could, she had become such an expert at the hold, that it seemed like Jordynne's arm was going to be wrenched out of its socket as the sweat covered and out of breath Deonna felt like she was assured that she'd cause Jordynne to tap out and, after being in the hold for a good 30 seconds, Jordynne did tap out, leveling the score at 1-1 each.

Deonna let go of the hold, not because she wanted to toy with Jordynne at this stage...but she was out of breath, laying on her back, coughing and trying her hardest to heave herself up to her feet, but everyone watching saw just how out of shape Deonna was, her spare tire of a stomach rose and fell with every breath as Deonna looked like she had just wrestled for an hour...not a mere 15 minutes.

20 Minutes

Deonna felt hazy, she had managed to get a 2 to 1 lead on Jordynne after rolling her up and getting her feet on the ropes after the referee's vision was obscured. But now Deonna was really struggling, more so than before, she was slower, a lot slower, her bulbous belly shook with gusto as she charged at Jordynne in the corner, Deonna's bulk made her slower and more lumbering as Jordynne was just playing possum, she was going to outsmart the concieted and corpulant Deonna. 

Jordynne ducked as Deonna's big gut ended up slamming into the corner, causing the unfit Italian-America to feel like she had been hit by a baseball bat to the gut, Deonna lurched back as she felt Jordynne wrap her arms around her big gut, looking for a waistlock as Jordynne locked her fingers, but just barely due to how fat the Knockouts Champion had become.

"Screw You, You Fat Bitch!" Jordynne screamed out as she heaved the overweight former NXT star over with a massive German Suplex, spiking Deonna right on the top of her head and folding the young woman up like an accordion. But, Deonna felt like she was going to power through, almost strong style her way through the German Suplex as the overfed and sweaty Deonna heaved herself up, her gut heaving even more as she breathed heavily, and when Jordynne went for huge running clothesline, Deonna ducked it, grabbed at the arm for the armbar only for Jordynne to shove Deonna away. Deonna rebounded off the ropes and, when she came back, Jordynne caught her with a huge Michinoku Driver, one of her signature moves as she damn near spiked Deonna on the top of her head, which was mainly because it was becoming harder and harder to pick up the nearly 200lbs Purrazzo. 

Incredibly, as Jordynne went for the cover and hooked one of Deonna's big, meaty legs, the Italian-American, almost instinctively, managed to kick out at 2.5, preventing the lead from being tied up.

25 Minutes

Deonna was desperate, she sat in the corner and looked like she was about to burst into tears, Jordynne had powered out of that same Rings of Saturn submission that Deonna had used to win the Knockouts Championship in the first place; Deonna wasn't sure what to do as she was looking a lot less composed and calm than she usually did. 

Her gut was pooling on her legs as she sat, trying to think of some sort of plan as she waited for Jordynne to get up, as Deonna got an idea, she charged forward and went for a wild bicycle kick, lifting her heavy legs up as she aimed to kick Jordynne right in the face. 

Jordynne however ducked and attempted to go for her Grace Driver finisher after bashing Deonna with a huge forearm strike, but Deonna wriggled out of it as Jordynne lifted her up and ended up behind Jordynne; Deonna shoved Jordynne into the ropes and went for a roll up, looking to bridge over, but Deonna's belly was too bulbous and she was too out of breath, she ended up ungracefully collapsing back onto Jordynne, who took advantage and managed to lock in a rear naked choke. 

Deonna tried to roll onto her side to get some leverage, but her gut was actually pinnig her down, all that food and laziness had been her undoing as the unfit and arrogant Italian-American tried to heave her girth to the rope with all her might, but she ended up tapping out.

The score was now 2-2 and, with only five minutes left, Deonna's Knockouts Championship reign was looking to be as brief as that time when Deonna had visible abs that people could see.

30 Minutes.

"Here is your winner....and STILL the Impact Knockouts Champion, The Virtuosa, Deonna Purrazzo!!" it was announced as Deonna started to break down in borderline unhinged laughing, she was on her back, her slab of fat that was her engorged gut shaking like jelly in an earthquake as Deonna just laughed and laughed. 

She had done it, she was caked in sweat to the point where, as she was laying on her back, the sweat was staining the ring canvas, Deonna had managed to get the third point in the last 2 minutes, she shoved the referee into the path of a charging Jordynne and, when the refree wasn't looking, hit Jordynne in the head with a pair of brass knuckles, but, to make sure that the referee didn't see the knuckle dusters, Deonna had hidden the brass knucks in her belly folds.

Deonna sneakily put the brass knucks into one of her deeper gut folds and tried to ignore them digging into her many, sweaty love handles, but she didn't care about anything, she was still the Knockouts Champion and she had survived the 30 minute Iron-Woman match, but, as she tried to heave herself up, hoping to god that the brass knucks wouldn't fall out of her folds, she actually ended up slumping against the ropes and ungracefully tumbling out of the ring. She might have been the official winner, but anyone watching knew that Deonna was out of her league, almost as badly as she was out of shape.

This is amazing story telling. Do you think you can do more?