Sooo thicc arms? Opinions??

Guest LionLily

Guest LionLily

Hey y'all!

I don't think I've come across many comments about arm thickness and I'm curious if people think about it as much. Is it a part you are interested in or would even pay attention to? 

Would you prefer them very narrow and more petite? 

Or if it has that jiggly part over the elbow, is that cool? 

I have pretty big arms myself, and am working not worrying about keeping them covered as much just for being fat. I'm curious and would like to hear from others 💪👍

15 minutes ago, LionLily said:

Hey y'all!

I don't think I've come across many comments about arm thickness and I'm curious if people think about it as much. Is it a part you are interested in or would even pay attention to? 

Would you prefer them very narrow and more petite? 

Or if it has that jiggly part over the elbow, is that cool? 

I have pretty big arms myself, and am working not worrying about keeping them covered as much just for being fat. I'm curious and would like to hear from others 💪👍

I really just focus on the 3 Bs (boobs, belly and booty) and don't really focus on arms.

Guest LionLily

Thank you both! I'm asking since when we gain weight it gets distributed so differently on everyone; some more belly, arms, legs, butt etc... Arms can really be that spot on a person that they can feel a lot of extra movement. lol and no one wants "batwings", but I guess they are part of the deal when you get to a certain size. 

It's good to know it seems like way less of a deal than I want to think it is! 🤗

5 minutes ago, LionLily said:

Thank you both! I'm asking since when we gain weight it gets distributed so differently on everyone; some more belly, arms, legs, butt etc... Arms can really be that spot on a person that they can feel a lot of extra movement. lol and no one wants "batwings", but I guess they are part of the deal when you get to a certain size. 

It's good to know it seems like way less of a deal than I want to think it is! 🤗

There are guys out there who go gaga over fat arms with batwings.

I wouldn't worry about your arms, they look very nice and "handy" 

• 2 weeks later...

Your Fat arms in a cardigan sweater straining the fabric with the bulging fat along with your huge juggs barely being contained by even the lower buttons on your sweater with your cleavage spilling out of the double bubble of your bra being to small for their recent gain.....oh my show is more of your Beautiful tan fattened upper arms!

Guest LionLily

@Voluptuouslover  I kind of figured you meant the sleeveless one, but yea honestly you described my arms perfectly in a cardigan sooo I might play around with that too ;D

Edited by LionLily

Guest LionLily

You are all awesome! Honestly, since starting this thread I have been more conscious to NOT try and hide my arms or make them look as small as possible. I just let them be and its been more comfortable posing for pictures. 

Love the body positive support here 💖💖💖 ya'll are seriously the best 😍😍 TYSM

Guest grateful
3 hours ago, LionLily said:

You are all awesome! Honestly, since starting this thread I have been more conscious to NOT try and hide my arms or make them look as small as possible. I just let them be and its been more comfortable posing for pictures. 

Love the body positive support here 💖💖💖 ya'll are seriously the best 😍😍 TYSM

Every part of the goddess is beautiful and important!!!   😍

Love your arms BTW!!  😁