Song of Olivia: The Olivia Jensen Story

JDubois

Song of Olivia
by Jolene Dubois

Chapter 1

July, 2012

“Guess what?” My girlfriend of 4 months squealed as she burst through the door of my Marina del Rey apartment.
    “What?” I asked as I put aside the script I was memorizing for my audition the following day.
    “I got it!” She said excitedly as she put her nearly empty venti iced caramel latte down and raised her arms in the air, giving her hips a sexy little shimmy in the process.
    “You got the gig?”
`    “Yup! Just got off the phone with my agent.”
    “Oh baby i’m so proud of you,” I said as I came towards her and gave her a hug. I held her tight and gave her body a squeeze. She felt so good in my arms and maybe a little softer and squishier than I remembered, noticing it especially in her upper arms and the way her surprisingly ample breasts were pressed against my chest. She was such a beautiful woman. I had to pinch myself, sometimes I would look at her and could hardly believe how lucky I was that she had chosen me. Standing 5’6” tall, and weighing around 130 pounds she had an hourglass figure to die for and curves in all the right places. “What exactly is it again?”
    “All Good Things,” she said as I released her from my embrace and watched her wiggle towards the kitchen. “They just want a pretty face to advertise certain products, although I think I actually like what they’re about, seem pretty body positive which is so rare around here.” She added as she grabbed a box of Cheez-Its and started mindlessly snaking as she pressed her butt against the counter.
    130 pounds…looking at her now maybe that estimate was a little out of date. Did she gain a little weight or was it just my imagination? Her purple yoga pants look painted on as always, and they only amplified the roundness of her ass and the width of her magnificent hips, but she always had great tush. A little on the big side but that was part of what made her so hot. Was it getting bigger though? Her arms were looking a little thicker with the way they showcased themselves in that skimpy back top, were they always that soft?
    “You got pure barre tonight?” I asked, a little surprised at the way she was shoving handfuls of fattening crackers, one after another between her luscious lips.    
    “Uhh yeah….but I really (munch, chew) feel like skipping, it’s been a long day with those kids, and I still have to go home a feed the dogs.” She said between bites, referencing her job as a nanny and her two Chihuahuas at home in her apartment.     “Maybe we could just (munch, chew) order some food instead?”
    It was unlike her to skip out on her workout routine, but I wasn’t going to protest, I liked a woman on the curvier side anyway and I was actually hoping she would let herself slip more in that direction. Maybe she was getting comfortable and secure enough in our relationship that she didn’t feel the need to constantly tone up her body to impress the opposite sex. She had such gorgeous curves anyway. I didn’t think much of it at the time, other than the fact that I was extremely turned on by her newfound softness, but looking back, maybe that was the turning point.

March, 2012

We met in acting class of all places. I noticed her right away, but she stood out like a goddess among mortals. Her long flowing blonde hair, her confident walk and heart-stopping smile lit up the room instantly. Not to mention she had a stunning, classically beautiful face that made her impossible to miss. Of course, and let me be more honest….getting a glimpse of her from behind was what truly got my attention. Her ass was unreal. It was way bigger than her slim trim body and tiny waist suggested but it was so round and shapely that it left me slack jawed and breathless.
    Of course, every guy in class had a raging crush on her, and thinking again of the huge upside-down heart she had for a backside, the way it swayed and bounced and wiggled was enough to put any guy in a trance. Who could blame anyone for being taken by her.
    I got lucky though. We exchanged glances a few times during class and then we just happened to get placed in the same group to rehearse a scene from Ibsen’s Hedda Gabler. She was assigned to play the beautiful title character, while I played Lovborg who was secretly in love with her. I can’t make this up and I didn’t need to do much acting, to state the obvious.
    “Hi I’m Tom,” I said as I reached out to shake her hand and introduce myself once we got into our groups.
    “Hi Tom, Olivia,” she answered with a smile as I looked directly into her gorgeous hazel brown eyes. I could smell her sweet flowery perfume. She was even more stunning up close and I could feel a connection between us right away, at least I hoped.

Chapter 2

March 2012

Although she appeared to be the quintessential southern California girl, she was in fact from the Midwest, relocating to LA to become an actress, like so many other dreamers. She was only 23 years old but she had a maturity that I found refreshing. She had been through a lot already. Coming from a big family she was naturally competitive and she had dedicated herself to ballet as a teenager. As a consequence however, she had developed somewhat of a complex with eating and her weight. Compulsive binging in her teens had morphed into anorexia during the height of her ballet career, causing her weight to drop close to 100 pounds as an 18-year-old, as I came to find out later.

“Alright, I’ll get us some plates,” I said after plopping a large pepperoni pizza on my coffee table. I had invited her up to my place to rehearse our scene after class one evening, although looking back, we both may have had ulterior motives.

“It’s been a while since I’ve had pizza,” Olivia said as she stared at the box with raised eyebrows.

“Really? That’s too bad I love pizza.” I said as I handed her a plate and a paper towel before opening the box.

“So do I, that’s the problem!” She cooed. “I try to stay away from it because it just goes straight to my hips and thighs,” she added as she wiggled her ample butt deeper into the couch cushion.

“Why is that a problem?” I boldly asked as I looked at her longingly, almost surprised that I said that out loud.

“Because I used to have a…and sorry if this is too much information but I used to have a really unhealthy relationship with food, had a bit of an eating disorder as a kid,” Olivia said in a bit of embarrassed tone as she placed a large pizza slice on her plate.

“Oh, ummm, I’m sorry let me know if…” I started to say cautiously.

“No it’s okay, I just used to feel so guilty if I ate anything fattening, but I am getting passed that now, it’s okay, really.”

“No need to feel guilty, pizza is super good for you, it has all the food groups,” I said, trying to make her feel comfortable before taking a bite.

“Yeah right,” she said with an adorable roll of her eyes. “You’re a man you don’t understand the pressures on girls to be skinny, especially if (munch, chew) you want to be an actress.”

“I guess, but then again Marilyn Monroe wasn’t exactly skinny and she was the biggest sex symbol of all time.”

“Oh my God, Marilyn Monroe is like my idol, she was (munch, chew) the best,” Olivia said with some excitement as she began to attack her huge, melty greasy pizza slice more aggressively.

“Well, there you go,” I said as I tried desperately not to gaze too long at her surprisingly voluminous looking thighs, packed so snuggly in those tight blue jeans. She looked incredible. Her hair cascading past her petite shoulders, ending above her tiny waist and stopping as if to get out of the way of her perfectly wide womanly hips sitting so provocatively on my sofa, right next to me. I was left completely breathless once she took her hooded sweatshirt off, revealing her perfect, yet smallish breasts showcased delightfully in a white spaghetti strap top. “Do you want some wine by the way? I’m going to have a glass.”

“Uhh, sure, I’m already having pizza, why not,” she answered with a cute sigh. “This is super (much, chew) good by the way,” she added as she continued to eat.

“Because I have such a dread of scandal,” Olivia said as Hedda once we finally got back to working on our scene.

“Yes Hedda you are a coward at heart,” I said as Lovborg. Our noses were almost touching with the end of that line. By that point, we were both a few slices of pizza and a few glasses of wine deep and the romantic tension between us was almost unbearable.

“A terrible coward,” she said, with some feeling after looking at the lines briefly and then looking back at me with a seductive look in her eyes. We paused for an awkward silence and then our lips met as if we were on autopilot, and we didn’t get to do anymore rehearsing after that.

August 2012

‘So tune in a check out the AGT web series and blog to learn more about some of the best new stuff out there with our hot new hosts, which may include, your’s truly.’

“So what do you think?” Olivia asked after showing me the finished video from her spokeswoman gig.

“Olivia Jensen huh?” I asked in reference to the last name she used.

“Yeah that’s the name I settled on and I’m sticking to it, just thought it had the best ring to it.” She said as she brushed back her beautiful blonde hair with her feminine fingers. “So what do you think?”

“I think you look insanely beautiful!”

It was true, the hot pink skirt and the tight white top left little to the imagination, but it was more than that. It was her curvaceous body shape and the way she crossed her legs, and the way she talked to the camera as if she was trying to seduce it. I had to admit, she was a natural, I was almost jealous. I wasn’t really quite sure how I felt about my girlfriend, being so sexy on a video that would end up on youtube for all to see, however.

“Stop it! What do you think?” She asked with a bashful eye roll as she placed her hand on my thigh.

“It’s great, you did a really good job. It’s not easy to be that comfortable in front of the camera, trust me I know.”

“Yeah, but I can do better,” she said as she nonchalantly opened a bag of caramel corn and started absentmindedly eating.

“How was the guy?”

“He was fine, he’s the reason I get up at the end and do that slow turn and show off my butt!” She said in a cute mocking tone.

“Was that creepy?” I asked, somewhat concerned but also knowing from experience how these video shoots go.

“No, it was okay actually, he’s not weird, and he seemed to love the way I looked on camera. At least he didn’t tell me to go on a diet (munch, chew) or anything like most of the casting directors do.” She said as she continued to daintily munch away on the bag of caramel corn. “Not to mention it actually paid pretty well, so you know what….pizza is on me tonight!” She added with a smile as she got up from her chair and walked towards the kitchen. I got a full-on, view of her ass on opulent display in her sexy grey tights. It was amazing the way her hips moved, back and forth with a gyrating jiggle that nearly made me swoon. Yes, I was sure of it now, she definitely had gained a few pounds, her ass seemed bigger than ever, but she looked astoundingly sexy in spite of it…or maybe because of it.

https://www.audible.com/pd/B089DMQXK8/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-199001&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_199001_rh_us

https://www.amazon.com/Jolene-Dubois/e/B0846SNGDD%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

Chapter 2 (Revised)

March, 2012

Although she appeared to be the quintessential southern California girl, she was in fact from the Midwest, relocating to LA to become an actress, like so many other dreamers. She was only 23 years old but she had a maturity about her that I found refreshing. She had been through a lot already. Coming from a big family she was naturally competitive and she had dedicated herself to ballet as a teenager. As a consequence however she had developed somewhat of a complex with eating and her weight. Compulsive binging in her teens had morphed into anorexia during the height of her ballet career, causing her weight to drop close to 100 pounds as an 18 year old, as I came to find out later.
    “Alright, I’ll get us some plates,” I said after plopping a large pepperoni pizza on my coffee table. I had invited her up to my place to rehearse our scene after class one evening, although looking back, we both may have had ulterior motives.
    “It’s been a while since I’ve had pizza,” Olivia said as she stared at the box with raised eyebrows.
    “Really? That’s too bad I love pizza.” I said like the suffer dude I was as I handed her a plate and a paper towel before opening the box.
    “So do I, that’s the problem.” She cooed. “I try to stay away from it because it just goes straight to my hips and thighs,” she added as she wiggled her ample butt deeper into the couch cushion. Not a bad sign, that she was comfortable enough to talk openly about her body in that way.
    “Why is that a problem?” I boldly asked as I looked at her longingly, almost surprised that I ask that out loud, but trying my best to keep the conversation going.
    “Because I used to have a…and sorry if this is too much information but I used to have a really unhealthy relationship with food, had a bit of an eating disorder as a kid.” Olivia said in an embarrassed tone as she placed a large pizza slice on her plate.
    “Oh, ummm, I’m sorry let me know if…” I started to say cautiously, not wanting to get too personal.
    “No it’s okay, I just used to feel so guilty if I ate anything fattening, but I am getting passed that now, it’s okay, really.”
    “No need to feel guilty, pizza is super good for you, it has all the food groups.” I said, trying to make her feel at ease before taking a bite.
    “Yeah right,” she said sarcastically with an adorable roll of her eyes. “You’re a guy, you don’t understand the pressures on girls to be skinny, especially if (munch, chew) you want to be an actress.”
    “I guess, but then again Marilyn Monroe wasn’t exactly skinny and she was the biggest sex symbol of all time.”
    “Oh my God, Marilyn Monroe is like my idol, she was (munch, chew) the best.” Olivia said with some excitement as she began to attack her huge, melty, greasy pizza slice more aggressively.
    “Well, there you go,” I said as I tried desperately not to gaze too long at her surprisingly voluminous looking thighs, packed so snuggly in those tight blue jeans. She looked incredible. Her hair cascading passed her petite shoulders, ending above her tiny waist and stopping as if to get out of the way of her perfectly wide womanly hips sitting so provocatively on my sofa, right next to me. I was left completely breathless once she took her hooded sweatshirt off, revealing her perfect, yet smallish breasts showcased delightfully in a white spaghetti strap top. “Do you want some wine by the way? I’m going to have a glass.”
    “Uhh, sure, I’m already having pizza, why not,” she answered with a cute sigh. “This is super (much, chew) good by the way,” she added as she continued to eat.

“Because I have such a dread of scandal,” Olivia said as Hedda once we finally got back to working on our scene.
     “Yes Hedda you are a coward at heart,” I said as Lovborg. Our noses were almost touching with the end of that line. By that point we were both a few slices of pizza and few glasses of wine deep and the romantic tension between us was almost unbearable.
    “A terrible coward,” she said, with some feeling after looking at the lines briefly and then looking back me with a seductive look in her eyes. We paused for an awkward silence and then our lips met as if we were on autopilot, and we didn’t get to do anymore rehearsing after that.

August, 2012

‘So tune in a check out the AGT web series and blog to learn more about some of the best new stuff out there with our hot new hosts, which may include, your’s truly.’

“So what do you think?” Olivia asked after showing me the finished video from her spokeswoman gig.
    “Olivia Jensen huh?” I asked in reference to the last name she used.
    “Yeah that’s the name I settled on and I’m sticking to it. I like the way it rolls off the tongue.” She said in a sensual voice as she brushed back her beautiful blonde hair with her feminine fingers. “So what do you think?”
    “I think you look insanely beautiful!”  
    It was true, the hot pink skirt and the tight white top left little to the imagination, but it was more than that. It was her curvaceous body shape and the way she crossed her legs, and the way she talked to the camera as if she was trying to seduce it. I had to admit, she was a natural, I was almost jealous. I wasn’t really quite sure how I felt about my girlfriend being so sexy on a video posted on youtube for all to see, however.
    “Stop it! What do you think?” She asked with bashful eye roll as she placed her hand on my arm.
    “It’s great, you did a really good job. It’s not easy to be that comfortable in front of the camera, trust me I know.”
    “Yeah, but I can do better,” she said as she nonchalantly opened a bag of carmel corn and started absentmindedly eating.
    “How was the guy?”
    “He was fine, he’s the reason I get up at the end and do that slow turn and show off my butt!” She said in a cute mocking tone.
    “Was that creepy?” I asked, somewhat concerned but also knowing from experience how these video shoots go.
    “No, it was okay actually, he’s not weird, and he seemed to love they way I looked on camera. At least he didn’t tell me to go on a diet (munch, chew) or anything like most of the casting directors do.” She said as she continued to daintily munch away on the bag of carmel corn. “Not to mention it actually paid pretty well, so you know what….pizza is on me tonight!” She added with a smile as she got up from her chair and walked towards the kitchen.
    I got a full on view of her ass on opulent display in her sexy grey tights. It was amazing the way her hips moved, back and forth with a gyrating jiggle that nearly made me swoon. Yes, I was sure of it now, she definitely had gained a few pounds, her ass seemed bigger than ever, but she looked astoundingly sexy in spite of it…or maybe because of it.

Chapter 3

Our relationship deepened during the following months, and despite my protests that she looked amazing and didn’t need to workout, (something she often dreaded) Olivia continued with her twice weekly barre classes. Perhaps it was more of a social thing than anything else, but with her actually getting regular acting gigs she probably felt a certain pressure to maintain her figure for the camera.
    She was a girl who wasn’t afraid to eat however, and I was impressed with her confidence and the way she refused to look like a stick and be a size 2 like most aspiring actresses. She had been down that road before and she wasn’t about to go back. In fact by the end of the year her habit of high calorie coffee beverages and her more relaxed attitude towards food that comes with the comfort of a relationship had taken their toll. She had graduated from a size 6 to an 8, mostly because her weight went to her hips and butt, but I tried to temper any self-consciousness she may have felt about her increasing size with passionate affection and relentless praise of her beauty.  

“So when you’re up, you really need (pant, gasp) to squeeze your abs so you’re as tight and compact as possible.” Olivia said as she demonstrated some of her former dance moves in the living room of my apartment.
    “I see,” I said as I looked in awe at her beauty and the way she moved her body. She was most definitely bigger than she was when I met her. When had she gotten so curvy? She had to be over 140 pounds by now. She still had that tiny narrow waist but her ass looked absolutely enormous, especially in the black yoga pants she was wearing.
    “So one, and two…and one, and two, flip and one…” She said as she continued to waltz around the room. Her upper arms were looking softer, and they seemed to jiggle slightly with each movement in a surprisingly sensual way that I found extremely alluring.  
    “So graceful.”
    “Phewww, and two, oooo!” Olivia squeaked as she got off balance and paused to catch her breath and fan herself with her hand.  “My goodness, maybe not quite as (pant, gasp) light on my feet anymore, I could do this a lot better if I lost a few pounds.” She added between breaths as her mood suddenly took a turn.
    “I liked it just the way you did it, you don’t need to lose anything.” I said as I walked towards her.
    “Yeah, this is just the way my body is I guess,” She said sheepishly as she ran her hands down the sides of her expansive hips.
    “And it’s absolutely perfect.” I said as I looked at her with obvious lust in my eyes.
    “Thank you,” She cooed as she gazed back at me while tugging on the waistband of her pants. “But if I’m not careful I’m not going to be able to fit into any of my clothes anymore.” She added as she turned to the side and showed off her butt. “Look at how tight these have gotten.”
    “Mmmm, you look pretty sexy in those pants if you ask me.” I said as I pulled her close and began caressing her round, soft ass.
    “Shut up, it’s not funny!” She protested as she playfully pushed me away.  “I think it’s so unfair that guys can eat as much as they want and if they get fat no one cares, while if a woman gains an ounce she’s considered too fat and thrown to the curb.”
    I understood what she was saying but I must say I disagreed. I was 6’1” tall and 180 pounds of lean muscle and abs, and I knew that a big part of the reason I was able to land a girl as hot as Olivia was because of the way I looked, and I doubted that I would get cast in the same amount of commercials that I did if I had a beer belly, but I digress. I didn’t think it was possible but Olivia actually looked hotter with her curvier body. I certainly wasn’t going to complain about that magnificent ass of hers, even if it was getting flat out huge.

March 2013

‘Hey what’s up guys! So today I’m going to be doing something a little bit different for AGT. I’m gonna be showing all you ladies…and men, if you’re interested, how to make an all natural treatment for your hair.’

“Wow that guy really seems to like you,” I said with a raised eyebrow in reference to the AGT guy as Olivia and I watched her latest video.
    “God, the camera really does add ten pounds doesn’t it.” Olivia said as she watched herself with a critical eye.
    “Will you stop it, you look amazing, maybe a little too amazing, look at the way this thing is blowing up.” I said in reference to the number of views the video had already generated.
    “Okay, okay, you’re right, that’s the way I used to talk, I really need to stop being so critical of my body.” She said as she arched her back in her chair and stretched out her arms in an incredible sexy way.
    “That’s right, appreciate it and be as thankful for it as I am.” I said as I looked down at her thighs, which spread wide enough to nearly make her chair disappear before reaching over and placing my hand between them.
    “Uhhh, my thighs look so big.” She said as she looked down at her lap while I continued to grope her.
    “I think your legs are perfect.” I said honestly and reassuringly.
    “I swear if I just look at food it goes straight to my thighs and butt,” She said meekly. “But thanks, you’re sweet.”  
    “Whoah, little butt wiggle.” I said as I drew my attention back to the video. She had on a pair or grey tights and the camera seemed to focus on her ass while she put something in a microwave. Her ass looked unimaginably huge and round and the way she shimmied it around provocatively caused my jaw to drop.
    “For our male viewers,” she said as she turned to me with a smirk.
    “Just as long as I’m the only one who gets to squeeze it.” I said as I leaned into her and ran my hands all over her soft hips and juicy thighs.

Chapter 4

December 2013

I noticed the stares we got when Olivia and I went grocery shopping. Well, I should say the stares that she was getting. It was nothing new, and it was all part of having a ridiculously hot girlfriend, but it seemed like the ogling had been getting more blatant as of late. I was used to it I suppose, I had dated a few super hot LA women before, but I didn’t remember dudes gawking at my ex’s as shamelessly as they did at Olivia.  It had to be her ass, it had gotten even bigger in the last couple of months and it seemed to draw more attention as a consequence. It didn’t help that what she was wearing left almost nothing to the imagination either.
    “Are we out of ice cream by the way?” I asked as I pushed a shopping cart down the beverage aisle.
    “Oh, yeah it’s all gone,” Olivia said with a cute sigh.
    “What kind do you want? I’ll go grab some.”
    “Uhhh, please don’t, if you do I’m just going to end up eating all of it.”
    “Come on you love ice cream, that’s why I get it for you.”
    “Yeah well i’ve been gaining weight. I weighed myself this morning and I’m 148 pounds,” she said in a pouty voice. “I really need to get back to under 140.”
    She had on a pair of dark blue jeans and a skimpy white top, similar to the outfit she wore in her DIY distress jeans video for AGT that had come out a few days prior. 148 pounds? From the waist up she still looked pretty fit and slim despite the softness of her arms, but below her nonexistent belt it was a different story. Her hips flared out dramatically and her ass ballooned out behind her in the sexiest way possible. God she was so gorgeous, too bad there was multiple perverts lurking around from all corners of the store, walking behind her for no reason and checking her out like they spotted a celebrity. It made me want to beat the shit out them, but really, looking at her again, I couldn’t blame them for looking. They could watch her walk away all they wanted, but she was walking away with me.

October 2014

Olivia and I had by now been together for over two years and during that time, her acting work had turned her into a borderline famous personality of the internet. She had gained quite the following thanks to her AGT platform, although it really hadn’t translated into other work.
    She had made several short videos for the All Great Things Network, and each one seemed to generate more hits than the last on Youtube, and I knew why. Yes she had the hair, the looks and a sweet and engaging bubbly demeanor in front of the camera, but there were many girls in LA who had that. What made Olivia stand out was her body. It was her curves to be precise.
    Her attempts to lose weight and get back to under 140 pounds didn’t really go anywhere and I was happy about that. I was becoming more and obsessed with her body the curvier she became and I tried to make her feel as sexy as I thought she was at all times.
    Her figure had in fact gone through a noticeable transformation in the course of our relationship. She was no longer a swivel stick with a nice ass, but instead had blossomed into a beautiful voluptuous goddess. As I said her feeble attempts at dieting hadn’t worked and although she hadn’t really gained all that much it was enough to make her feel depressed, despite my best efforts. As a result, our romance had soured a bit, and along with her auspicious YouTube career, and a short film under her belt (that became ridiculously popular by the way, like everything she was in) and my fluttering and infrequent commercial work, a distance began to form between us.
    I did actually try to get her exercise though, just to sort of meet her halfway and get some healthy activities that we could do together. She was never the jogging type but when we first met we used to go on short hikes, up in Griffith Park, the Brush Canyon trails or back in the Midwest where her folks lived, at least whenever we were in town, but lately she didn’t seem very interested. A lot of the time I practically had to pry her out of bed and could seldom do that without the smell of breakfast cooking. Come to think of it, the last time we went hiking, she got a little winded and tired out quickly to the point where we turned around early, not my fault.  
    “Ahhh, omigod, shit!”
    I could hear Olivia gasping and panting in the bedroom as soon as I entered my apartment. I walked in to find her struggling to button a pair of her favorite jeans. The jeans were meant to be tight, but seeing her now, they looked practically panted on.
    “What’s the matter?” I asked like an idiot.
    “Are you kidding me?” Olivia said in an exacerbated voice. “Look!”
    “Do you need help?”
    “Do I need help? No I don’t need help I need jeans that I can actually fit in to.” Olivia said with a little more anger than I was expecting.
    “Maybe they’re the wrong size?” I asked with caution.
    “If I get size 12’s they’ll fit over my ass but there will be a huge gap at my waist, if I try a size 10 I can’t even get them up all the way anymore.” She said as she flew her hands in the air in frustration. I could see her point, with an ass as big and round as hers’s it would be hard to find jeans that fit. She had been getting bigger lately too, her butt was out of control and she looked decidedly thicker in general. Still the same gorgeous body shape she always had, well perhaps even bigger than I thought conceivable through the hips and butt, but overall more comfy looking everywhere. Her boobs, which had always been smallish, had started to develop some real size and her stomach, which had always been flat and slim had finally begun to soften up. If I had to guess, and based on what she had told me before, I’d say she was close to 160 pounds.
    “Oh poor baby.” I said, maybe with a hint of sarcasm as I came closer and put my hands on her soft shoulders.
    “Shut up! These fit perfect a month ago and now I can’t even get them buttoned.” She said as she wiggled away from me.
    “Come on you look great, let’s go eat, you always get bitchy when you’re hungry.” I said, annoyed with her constant complaints about her clothes not fitting and her never ending scrutiny of her, in my mind, perfect body. I knew she liked to eat too, she loved food and I loved to cook for her and treat her like a princess. Why did she have to get so anal about her weight all the time?
    “Excuse me?” She asked with a ferocity in her eyes that I hadn’t seen before.
    “I got In-N-Out burgers.” I answered like nothing was wrong.
    “No! No more fast food I’ve never been this big in my life and I’m not bitchy because I’m hungry I’m bitchy because we’ve been together almost 3 years and we still don’t know what we’re doing.” She said flinging her arms dramatically as she spoke. “I mean what’s your plan?”
    “My plan?”
    “All you do is go surfing and play guitar, when are you going to grow up?”
    “I’m making money babe, what do you want from me?” I asked, trying my best to build myself up and defend myself the best I could.
    “I want you to get your shit together, I’m tired of waiting for you to grow up.” She said sternly yet in a slightly more calm tone of voice.
    “Don’t worry,” I answered nonchalantly.
    “I need a break, I’m sorry I love you but I am going to go back home for a while, I miss my family.” She said sadly as she plopped down on the bed and began slowly peeling her jeans off of her ample, shapely thighs. I noticed for the first time a slight belly roll forming around her exposed waist.

https://www.audible.com/pd/B089DMQXK8/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-199001&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_199001_rh_us

https://www.audible.com/pd/B083G8SV6R/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-178076&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_178076_rh_us

Chapter 5

March 2015

Olivia stayed over at her parent’s for several days. She was between winter and spring quarters at school (which she did online anyway) and the family she nannied for was on a trip, so she had time. I tried calling her frequently but all I ever heard back were short unemotional texts. I didn’t understand why she was so upset with me or what I had done wrong until I saw her next AGT video pop up shortly after she left. It was a question and answer type of thing where her fans,(and yes she had fans now) asked her questions and she answered them on camera. When the ‘why aren’t you married?’ inquiry came up I took note of her reply. She answered, ‘I honestly don’t know’ while she was looking into the camera, but I got the feeling she was looking directly at me.
    I know guys are stupid, you would think it would be obvious that all girls want to be married, or at least asked, but that didn’t necessarily make it easier for me. I am not a total idiot though. I knew Olivia was extremely beautiful, smart and fun and I should jump at the chance of being with her for the rest of my life but I suppose I was just plain scared. Perhaps I had settled in and had taken her for granted. Maybe there were still things I felt I needed to do first, possibly I was afraid she would go back on a crash diet and exercise herself back into a stick figure. The thought of losing her however frightened me more than anything, and I knew she had thousands of fans who would probably give their left arm just to be near her. The time to make a decision had come though, I just hoped I wasn’t too late.
    I bought the first flight to Chicago I could find, rented a car and drove to her folk’s house in what felt like the blink of an eye, getting dusted with snow in the process. Her older sister let me in, and I found Olivia in the kitchen with her Mom preparing dinner.
    “I’m sorry to come in like this, I didn’t realize you were….” I started to explain nervously to Olivia’s Mom Marge.
    “No no it’s okay we’d love to have you. Please make yourself at home, we’ll get you something to drink.” She answered reassuringly with a smile. Marge was a lovely woman. She must have been around 50 years old but she was classy and kept herself up so well that she looked younger. It was obvious to see where Olivia got her looks from.
    “So what are you doing here?” Olivia asked me once I said down with a beer.
    “I just had to see you.” I said as I looked deep into her gorgeous eyes.
    “Oh really?” She asked with a somewhat arrogant smile and a toss of her hair.
    “Yes.”
    “You had to see me so bad that you flew all the way out her?”
    “That’s right,” I said as I watched her purse her lips contemplatively. She looked beautiful as always, dressed casually in dark blue tights and a white, Pink brand sweatshirt. Her top may have been able to hide some of her recently acquired pounds, but her pants certainly couldn’t. I was almost in shock at how wide her hips were getting, but they retained their youthful pertness in such a magnificent way that I was left with noting but to gaze upon them in thankful awe.
    “Okay then…stay for dinner.” She said before getting back and returning to help her Mom in the kitchen. She wiggled her ass provocatively as she walked away from me and I got the impression that she knew what she was doing.
    It was nice to see Olivia around her family. She seemed so relaxed and free and happy, and her appetite reflected that. We ate flank steak, mashed potatoes, bacon cheddar biscuits and salad covered in ranch dressing and Olivia ate more than I was used to seeing and she even went back for seconds. The rich food, along with the two glasses of red wine left her in a serene state of being, perfect for what I had planned.
    I asked her out for a walk once we finished eating and I surprised her in the best possible way when I got down on one knee and popped the question. I had actually  bought the ring weeks prior, but I had been hoarding it like a moron, waiting for the right time or just flat out procrastinating. This night was perfect too. It was cold and clear when we began our stroll, but by the time I asked her to be my wife the snow flurries had started up again, giving the night even a more magical atmosphere. Seeing her burst into a huge unrestrained smile after she answered yes made everything worth it, and then some. She couldn’t stop beaming once we returned back to the warmth of the house and she took no shame in showing off her beautiful engagement ring, which thankfully was a perfect fit, (I had worried that it might have been too big) to her parents and siblings.   
    We discussed our future plans after a dessert of delicious homemade chocolate creme pie and I explained that I would get us a bigger place to live as my lease was up soon. She seemed overjoyed and she rewarded me big time that night. The lap dance she gave me as I sat on the edge of her childhood bed was only the beginning.

https://www.audible.com/pd/B083G8SV6R/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-178076&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_178076_rh_us

Chapter 6

April 2015

I rented a much larger two bedroom apparent for us once we were back in LA and we started living together full time. Call us old-fashioned but up until our engagement Olivia and I had separate places, even though we were together most of the time. We still had over a year in our new love nest before our wedding which was to be back in Olivia’s hometown. I was desperately going to auditions and hustling for commercial work, which was actually starting to pay really well, but Olivia languished in the apartment for the most part. Being a bit of a homebody and seemly satisfied and busy enough with being a part time nanny, taking online classes and her sporadic AGT work, she waited anxiously for me to return home most days. We started going out to eat nearly every night just to keep up the romantic feeling I had built, and I made sure there were plenty of her favorite treats available at home. I even got up early and walked the dogs and did the same in the evening when I got home. Olivia protested at first, but as time went on I think she got used to the idea, and she enjoyed being lazy and sleeping in as much as I enjoyed letting her.
    She had taken to wearing my baggy sweatshirts much of the time (as living near the ocean and it being early spring it wasn’t all that hot yet), replacing her haute couture. After her ‘Healthy Summer Snacks’ video was posted from AGT, she seemed to relax more and more when it came to diet and exercise, as she frequently skipped barre class and had taken to matching me in portion sizes at dinner. By the time her DIY mason jar video for AGT was released later that October, it was obvious that she had thickened up quite bit in her hips and thighs, but she also seemed to be much more comfortable with showcasing her expanding curves in front of the camera. I don’t know if she started a trend, but as far as I could tell AGT was getting more plus-size and curvy girl centric, since Olivia had help launch it years earlier. Maybe Brad, the guy running it caught on to how many view’s Olivia’s videos were getting and wanted to try and duplicate her success. Not that my girlfriend was plus-size….or was she? Either way she seemed to be less self conscious about her body
    It must have been sometime in November that we had returned from dinner. She had worn one of my sweatshirts over a favorite pair of black jeans. I sat on the couch as she went into the bedroom to change. Through the open door I had a clear view. She pulled the sweatshirt over her head and those black jeans were on prominent display. She was wearing them fully unbuttoned and unzipped and her belly gushed into the void. The legs looked painted onto her thighs. Now I had never considered her to be fat before or even chubby, in fact despite the way her belly was oozing out over the waistband of her pants she still had a pretty narrow upper waist. I was a bit surprised however at how fluffy she was looking lately, I mean I knew she had gotten quite a bit more bottom heavy but I hadn’t realized that she had softened up so much in other areas of her body.  
    I was amazed to think that she had decided to go out in that state, trusting to the length and shapelessness of my sweatshirt to disguise the dramatically unpresentable situation of the size 12 jeans. She removed them with mild struggle and incidentally they never again reemerged from her drawers. So much for size 12’s being able to fit over her ass. I decided to press my luck. When she came out to sit with me on the couch, her body somewhat hidden under a nightgown, I asked her if she wanted some ice cream. She refused, turning and staring at me with a look of puzzlement. Why in the world would she want ice cream? It would just go straight to her ass. My response that she looked great was met with an eye roll and the subject was dropped.
    Over the next few days she went to the mall and returned with a smattering of size 14’s. The next week I came back to the apartment to the shock of her cooking in the kitchen. It was rare since we moved to the apartment that I had seen her in the kitchen doing something besides baking, eating and/or obtaining food.  But this was definitely earnest meal preparation. My heart sank with the revelation of a cabbage soup recipe and the beginnings of another diet. The diet lasted all of three miserable, tortured days. The idea of restraint during our love filled engagement period seemed untenable.
    The day the diet ended was a day I will always remember. She ate non-stop. She packed it away with complete abandon. She must have easily made up for the three days of deprivation and then some in less than 8 hours. It must be noted that although she loved food, and constantly nibbled, she wasn’t really a big eater despite only the occasional binge. It just wasn’t her usual elegant, ladylike way. This was an extravagant exception evident by even the appearance of drive-thru fast food, something I had never seen get just for herself in the 3 years that I had know her.

Chapter 7

December 2015

By the time her Skillz Real Money Esports Gaming was posted towards the end of the year, it was obvious that she had gained a significant amount of weight.  The weeks ticked away towards our wedding. It is amazing to think back at how the small gains during our time apart seemed so noticeable, yet this period passed under-the-radar because I was with her every day. I think I was most aware that her face was definitely rounder, the double chin now a fact and not an impression. Her proportionality still ruled the day. She was thicker, but in an almost natural way. Her thighs looked to be almost as big around as her still girlish waist, but her upper arms had gotten big and soft and so had her formally smallish breasts. While I saw her every day, it was now the family and friends who had not seen her for some time. Not to mention her obsessive YouTube followers, the shock was now theirs.

The onslaught began mere moments after our arrival back in the Midwest – directed to me, to us, but mostly to her. Our LA friends were mostly too passive aggressive to say anything, and by this point many of Olivia’s closest companions were curvy aspiring models themselves. However with her siblings and cousins, the whispers were a bit louder. What have you been feeding her? What are you eating? I hope those are happy pounds! Oh my God, you’ve gained so much weight! Out came the scale for the first time in months – 185.

She seemed stunned by the sudden realization that she was now emphatically beyond her former lithe form. She kept repeating the number. 185. 185. My hopes that this was only the beginning of a blissfully fat future came to a screeching halt. She didn’t want to be fat. She thought 185 was huge and couldn’t imagine anything more. My reassurance, compliments, and lavish physical attention did nothing to calm her despair or change her outlook.

Unfortunately it didn't help that her that her latest video was blowing up as fast as her butt. The comments came pouring in from everywhere, and in seemingly every language. Everything from ‘marry me’ to ‘damn she got thick’ to ‘you are the most beautiful woman in the world’ as well as everything in between were just a few examples. She was beaming famous for her body, but the whole thing made her feel uncomfortable, rather than boost her confidence, at least at first.

Chapter 9

Almost 4 years of us being together and the chagrin of the weight she had steadily gained despite her efforts gave her the insight that there was only one way this weight would disappear – and disappear it must – exercise. She was no longer the starve herself type of girl like she had been in her younger days. She had changed and the environment around her had changed. AGT was promoting curvy women and body positivity, and she loved food as much as anyone I knew. Healthy was the new skinny, but she had gotten to a point where she was perhaps too heavy to be considered healthy. If she had come to terms with the idea that she could not restrain her eating to reduce her weight, that still left the road less taken by most dieters and certainly seldom by her – lots of strenuous, aerobic exercise.
    It had actually been a while since she had gone to pure barre. Her schedule was hectic. She had her dogs, (which I walked) her school and her nanny job and in the comfort of our apartment and LA traffic, going to yoga or the gym was just too easy for her to skip.  She needed something visible, something she couldn’t get away from, something that stared her in the face every day. Despite my inner alarms flashing red alert, I knew enough to keep my cool and go along. This was Angry Fiancé with a wedding dress to fit into and treacherous ground, she must be appeased.

Our apartment was comfortable enough, but it wasn’t overly spacious. I carefully pleaded that the center of the living room floor was not going to be the best long term position for a treadmill, but she insisted.
    The dutiful boyfriend/finance took up the tasks honorably, if with trepidation. I bought her a frighteningly expensive NordicTrack treadmill. Would she turn the corner? Would she become the exercise-obsessed girlfriend I was always so glad that she wasn’t? There is nothing sexier to me than a woman, relaxing on a sofa, maybe nibbling on a little something indulgent, and she was just begging to really fill that role for me.
    I loved Olivia, and we were clicking wonderfully since our engagement, our friends and family marveled at our easy-going, steady happiness. My secret? Give in. They say that in good relationships each person always feels like they are giving 60% and only getting 40%. I was positive I was at 70%. Don't want to do housework? Be with a man who gets off on laziness. I cleaned, I dusted, I washed, I laundered, I picked up, I straightened and organized, and that’s coming a long way for a motorcycle riding, guitar playing, former party boy suffer dude.
    Beyond her increasing laziness and welcomed inability to stick to a diet, Olivia was a strong-willed woman. When she made a decision or came to a conclusion that was important to her, it was insurmountable, challenges were null and void. Why even try to fight it? It would only be asking for trouble. For the most part, giving in on a daily basis had meant pampering to her overwhelmingly lazy nature, and in that I was more than happy to comply. These would now be uncharted waters. I knew I would need to tread carefully. I knew she would quickly sense if I was offering something less than the same full support I offered in response to her typical requests for cheesecake.
    There were very few varieties of food that she didn’t enjoy, and certainly sweets no less than hearty entrees. But that classic staple of the stereotypical woman’s food desires – ice cream – was  not surprisingly her biggest weakness. Early in our relationship, I selfishly tried to press her with an extra helping of ice cream as she lay on the sofa in the evenings. I could tell she was tempted, but she could see right through it. She accused me of just trying to make her fat. However, on rare occasions, when I had been an especially good boy, she would make that most excellent request as she lay in bed watching Netflix. She would let me feed her, spoon-by-spoon, into her open and waiting mouth. Those nights always ended very, very well.
    The very week that the treadmill was in place and ready to begin its new life of endless stationary jogs in the corner of the living room, I arrived home to find her scooping out ice cream into a dish. I had seen her earlier that morning struggling away on the thing, bursting out of a pair of yoga shorts and jiggling everywhere during only a brisk walking pace. She looked flush and out of breath, sweating and panting in a wonderfully cute way. I was surprised at how out of shape she was but I assumed naturally that the first day back into an exercise routine would of course be the hardest, and she would soon work her way up to long runs and back to her former svelte self. The treadmill, the fear of a soon to be withering wife, now the ice cream, I felt my life was a party where I didn’t know anyone. I stood there at the entry to the kitchen, watching her. I had no idea what to say, so I decided to stick with the obvious.
    “Ice cream?”
    “Don’t judge me, if I am going to be working out, I at least get to reward myself.”
    She didn’t even look up as she continued to struggle to excavate small chips out of the rock-hard ice cream, her soft, round arms quivering with effort. I always made sure it was on-hand, waiting so patiently in the front of the freezer, for those glorious requests. The typical use of the ice cream sprang to mind. I carefully took a playful tone in case I was about to step out of bounds.
    “You know honey, we should make a deal. Every day you workout, I get to feed you ice cream. That way we both get rewarded.”
    I knew this was a ridiculous proposal. Feeding her high calorie desserts right before bed would be completely counterintuitive to her desire to lose weight, but I could sense something in her just below the surface of her sexy smirk.  She set her hand down, still holding the scoop, on the counter next to the carton. A brown sliver of ice cream, leaving its golden creamy trail, slid slowly down the handle towards her fingers. Her eyes raised up at me from under her lashes, her mouth twisted in a seductive smile, and her voice oozed sultry.
    “Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you big boy?”
    “I don’t think I’m the only one who would end up pleased.”
    Her eyebrows arched up in appreciative acknowledgement at my come-back. She set down the scoop and came towards me, putting her arms around my neck, up on her tip-toes as my hands slid around with long practice onto her soft widening hips. Our lips were inches apart as she pressed into me and the ooze of sultry now ran like that ice cream melting down the handle.
    “Well, well, well. I think these are terms I can accept,” She said with a hint of knowing mischief in her voice. There had been a definite change in Olivia’s attitude and overall demeanor since I had asked her to marry me. It was as if she was beginning to understand how much I appreciated her body the curvier it got. I wondered if the treadmill was just something she felt she needed to have just to make her feel like she wasn’t totally giving into me. She certainly knew how to drive me wild. Wearing painted on blue jeans that looked ready to burst at the seams and a white spaghetti strap shirt, showing all of her glorious curves to their full extent while helping herself to a fattening treat.  
    We had a long kiss as my hands caressed her enormous ass, relishing it’s amazing heaviness. I could feel the outline of her slight softening belly against my groin and my growing erection fought for space. This brought her back to reality.
    “Let’s save that for later. Go get changed and let’s go get some dinner, I’m starving.”
    She grabbed the bowl as she wiggled into the living room to wait for me. The empty bowl was next to her as I bent down to give her a peck on the cheek and ask if she was ready.
    That night as we went to bed, I was prepared for the earlier exchange to have been forgotten, postponed, or reneged entirely. She just had her bimonthly serving of ice cream before we went to dinner, would she actually be willing to have more? Did she even really mean it? Maybe it was just sexy talk? I could be in major trouble if I judged wrong and tried to bring her unrequested Ice Cream. There was no way I could take the risk. She was already in bed as I jumped in next to her and pulled her close. This time her eyebrows raised in bemused disappointment.
    “I knew it, all talk and no walk… I want my ice cream.”
    She laughed out loud as I raced at high speed out of the room and down to the kitchen. In silence, spoon after spoon was ladled into her waiting mouth, and as soon as she swallowed, it popped open in anticipation of the coming bite, her eyes watching my eager face. With the clink of the spoon against the bottom of the empty bowl, I flipped her over and began a full body massage.
    Flipping her again onto her back, her arms raised up over her head, I made a fervent pilgrimage to every inch of her arms, breasts, belly, and thighs. I had never heard her scream like that before. It was a great, great night.
    The next day I returned from my commercial shoot to find her on the couch, watching TV and mindlessly snacking on Lays potato chips and drinking Pepsi. I was still feeling for the boundaries in this wonderful new game.
    “What, no ice cream?”
    Her chin dropped, her eyes looking up at me, slowly shaking her head, she cooed.
    “Now, now, now, don’t start getting greedy. You know I can’t eat a lot of ice cream. If I have some now I probably shouldn’t have any later. Do you want me to have it now or later?”
    My feet shuffled, hands in pockets, the scolded schoolboy.
    “Later.”
    “That’s a good boy, now go get changed, I’m starving.”
    So the pattern began and my mind reeled. This was way too erotic for normal life. What was going on? Did Olivia love me so much that, being sensitive to my preferences, she didn’t want to scare me with the exercise? Was she trying to appease me? Was the treadmill just making her that much more hungry? Had she always actually been restraining her eating and now the exercise gave her the freedom or excuse to indulge?
    Most importantly, would she lose weight? She certainly wasn’t eating any less. I always had to pick up after her at the end of each day, enabling her laziness, and there were no fewer plates, utensils, and wrappers lying around. All her favorite treats disappeared at the same rate they always had. And now there was nightly ice cream on top of it. Would it be enough to balance out her jogs or walks on the treadmill and the dramatically turbocharged sex life?

https://www.audible.com/pd/B07RKSVWWY/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-150343&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_150343_rh_us

That first glorious, scary, puzzling week after getting the treadmill rolled around to an end. Although she was a mostly introverted person, taking classes from home, and only being only a nanny one day per week at this point, she was often starved for attention and companionship during the week, and had typically counted on me for social release during the weekends. However, on this Saturday, we were like glue. I made her breakfast in bed, we did a little shopping, we had a very nice dinner, we snuggled on the couch watching a movie. We were constantly touching, she seemed to be at least slightly aroused the entire day. She couldn’t take her eyes off me.
    This was an unprecedented level of intimacy and desire, and for us that was saying something. It was hang-gliding but the ground was made of pillows. I came into the bedroom after doing my daily pick-up of her now common potato chip bag and snack food detritus, and as per usual she was already in bed, watching me come through the door with a look of obvious expectation. Seeing my empty hands, her hands went to her expanding hips, she opened her mouth in pretend shock and teased.
    “You idiot, you know just how to blow a girl’s mood, don’t you? Where’s my cake?” She asked as she tossed back her long blonde hair and batted her dark eyelashes.
    I stood there stunned. It had been such an unequaled day. I thought we were both on the same page. I was trying to follow the rules. I was trying to be a good and attentive to her needs. I was too afraid to potentially rock this wonderful, amazing boat.
    “You didn’t work out today,” I blurted out like a dumbass.
    Her eyes grew into saucers in realization. I could see the wheels turning in her head. Moments passed. She licked her lips. I swallowed hard and looked at her searchingly. The ball was very much in her court.
    “Well… I think what we should do… if I jog every day during the week, then I should get the weekends off, just like school, right? You don’t want me to work out every day do you?” She said in an overly pouty voice as she lowered the sheet down her breasts, exposing more of her deepening cleavage.
    I shook my head emphatically.
    “And I should still get the cake as my reward for the week, right?”
    I nodded emphatically. Her mouth turned up in a sly grin.
    “You’re loving this, aren’t you?”
    I nodded even more emphatically. She laughed.
    “You’d better be back here in less than 30 seconds, mister.”
    It was a wonderful night.
    The weeks slid by in a blissful, exhilarating haze. I was beside myself with joy, getting to both feed her and dive into her every night. She had a glow that made me wonder if she was pregnant. I had never seen her this consistently horny, every night she was ready to pounce on me as soon as the cake was gone.
    Should I sheepishly admit that the exercise was doing her some good and giving her some extra energy? But was she even using that treadmill at all? It didn’t appear that she had lost a pound. In fact it was just the opposite, it actually seemed quite obvious that was gaining weight faster than ever.
    After a few months, the initial jolt of New Years and resolutions had died down completely, and there really looked to be little doubt. Olivia was getting bigger. She must not using that treadmill enough to offset her increasingly high calorie daily diet plus the World’s Best Cake. I didn’t dare say a word of course, lest the bubble burst. Her gorgeous face was looking fuller, don’t get me wrong she still had that classic cover girl look, but her jawline was certainly softening up quite a bit. The welcome-home hug put my hands on a butt that was inflating not only in my lustful imagination, her belly was even starting to press into me, and just her sheer heaviness could almost knock me back with the way she bounced into me. She giggled at the instant erection that the hug provoked each day. If she was 185 pounds back in December, she had to be around 10 pounds heavier now, and that would put her close to 200. That was getting to be a pretty substantial weight for a girl 5’6” tall of such dainty feminine proportions. Would it be harder for her to notice if she was sliding from thick into chubby, than going from thin to curvy, or curvy to thick?
    It was inevitable that at some point I would decide to start snooping. Discussion of her exercise efforts was as forbidden as her weight was. One evening I decided to take a close look at the treadmill. It was uncluttered and ready to be used. There was no dust on the belt, or handles. Oh well, nothing wrong with her being fit and fat if that’s where this was going, however I couldn’t imagine that at her increasing size that she was capable of any kind distance running, or even jogging for that matter. My guess was that she just wasn’t doing a very long or intense routine. Time for a little test - was she really using the thing every day? Before I went to the bedroom I hung one of my shirts on one of the side handles. Coming home the next day, she immediately met me with a caught-ya glare.
    “Keep your stuff off of my treadmill, I’m not going to start doing your ironing for you, if that’s what you’re thinking.”
    She knew that’s not what I was thinking. She knew I was checking up on her. On her way up to bed that night she told me she didn’t want any cake. Ouch. She knew how to hit me where it hurt. When I came up to bed, her back was turned and she seemed to already be sleeping. On a normal night, after sex we would fall asleep spooning, with my arm wrapped around her waist and my hand tucked in between her belly and the mattress. So despite striking out, when I got in bed I went for the same position. Was she really sleeping?
    She didn’t stop me and I started my usual caress of her belly. Her belly was definitely getting squishy and thicker. I remembered back to doing this same thing years ago, when we were both going to acting auditions all the time, when my hand slid around a thin waist, and her fat was only a pliability protecting me from the hardness of her bones. Back then I could easily put my arm under her with no resistance, thanks to the gap that her tiny waist and wide hips provided. Now, as my hand slid under her midsection it had to squeeze across inches of flesh, finally meeting her deepening belly button in a soft pillowy curve.
    When I tucked my hand under, I lifted her belly, much flabbier than it had been just months ago, and felt its heft smothering my hand. My caresses moved from the swell that started below her breasts, gliding all the way down to the roundness that now hung beneath her navel. Her belly not so long ago used to be a little cushiony yet flat, now it was starting to bulge, her ass which had always been her biggest and most prominent feature, now looked absolutely enormous and it jutted out into me and completely dwarfed my thrusting pelvis. She was actually starting to get fat. After she shut me out that one night, everything had thankfully gone right back to the pattern. I think she just wanted to send me a reminder as to who was really in charge.

March 2016

Every night I rewarded her for her efforts on the treadmill and every weekend I rewarded her for a successful week. When her next video came out for AGT, her more than obvious weight gain was obvious for everyone to see, and I worried for her, knowing what type of less than flattering comments it might bring. To be honest upon seeing the video, a review of Fresh Paw Box - healthy dog treats, even I was a little shocked. Even though I was with her everyday, she looked bigger in the video. I was surprised she was wearing jeans that seemed to be a size too small and they dug into her softer waist giving the impression that the top button was on the verge of flying off, also giving me the feeling that she was either unaware of how big she was getting, or just didn’t care.  She had on a loose fitting long sleeve top, but not loose enough to hide the fleshiness of her arms, nor the newfound deepness of the cleavage between her blossoming breasts.
    The Youtube community’s commentary however, was not what I had expected. ‘Damn, she’s looking more and more beautiful’, ‘Hot, HOT, HHOTTT!!!!’, ‘fuck she looks amazing these days at this size’, ‘Olivia Jensen is the ultimate tease!!!!’, ‘Yes more Olivia Jensen! She is looking hotter than ever. The extra weight is going to all the right places just as we all knew it would!’, ‘She’s put on weight….and I like it’, just to quote a few comments among hundreds. I must say, I myself had to agree with the youtube community. She had put on weight, and I liked it too, I liked it a lot. It was interesting but it seemed that as she gained weight, her popularity increased along with her waistline. She was bigger than even, in more ways than one. By now AGT had a multitude of very attractive young models and hosts on their channel, but none of them came close to matching my fiancé in popularity, I felt a little proud, and extremely lucky that she was all mine, at least once the camera was off.
    The winter was coming to a close. We jumped at the chance when we were invited to join some of Olivia’s model friends for a long weekend couples outing on a boat in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.
    The last time I had seen her in a swimsuit was the previous summer on the beaches of Malibu when she weighed probably somewhere in 170s. I couldn’t wait and was giddy with anticipation. The week before we left she called me on set to tell me she might be out when I got home, she was going out to buy a new swimsuit. My request for a bikini was met with a polite chuckle and she deadpanned.
    “Whatever.”
    After a long drive fueled by Ihop, Church’s Chicken and multiple Starbucks drive-throughs, we arrived at her friend’s cabin. It was in a beautiful spot just outside of town we stopped for a nice dinner and a couple of drinks not far away - just one for me and a few for her actually, just before we arrived. Apparently her goal was to have fun this weekend. We had always been social drinkers, pretentious cocktails with a nice dinner for her, or sipping wine while watching a movie. However, I had cut down on my party boy ways since Olivia and I had gotten serious, while she seemed to be more apt to indulge in alcohol than ever.    
    Olivia’s two friends and more specifically their boyfriends, were still heavy duty beer drinkers. Arriving to join the festivities, they blinked stupidly as she rattled off the names of her usual frou-frou drinks when asked what she wanted. The alcoholic repertoire for them was beer, beer, beer, and a couple of hard liquor options. Tangerine Schnapps and tiny umbrellas need not apply. They had a 2 cases of Young’s Double Chocolate Stout in the fridge, which Olivia gladly accepted. It was beer enough to be beer, but different enough to make her think it was something special. She loved it.
    I have no idea how many Chocolate Stouts she had that night. You could see the stars in the other dudes eyes as she talked with them and they would always hand her another one. Her face was so beautiful that chances are these guys had never seen someone so stunning, no offense to their girlfriends. The flattering but somewhat loose fitting dress she wore for comfort, could not hide the fact that I could see she was curvier than ever. The true test is how you would describe someone if they needed to picked out of a group.
    Tabria and Dana were both plus size models, and I thought of them as ‘big girls’ and chubby and very full figured. However, seeing them all together with my fiancé, I realized that Olivia was actually bigger than they were through the hips and thighs. The casual dress hid the finer details of her body, but no one would have their expectations challenged by what was really underneath. I looked around at the other girls again and it was pretty evident that Olivia outweighed them. She was always the most beautiful girl in the room, but now she was also the biggest?
    She drank herself silly and she was the star of the party. As I hauled her to our room in the cabin, she stumbled into me as I reached to open the door. She knocked me forward a step and I hit my nose on the door. It suddenly occurred to me that not only did I not know exactly what she weighed, but she now most certainly outweighed me at this point, despite having very little upper body strength left over from her barre class days. Once inside the room however, she took charge.
    She pushed me down on the bed, turned and stumbled back two steps to hit the lights. She felt for the bed and fell down on top of me, kissed me and struggled up to position herself on top. I was instantly hard, I didn’t get to enjoy this position very often and indeed hadn’t in a long time. She felt a lot heavier than I remembered, and she was still breathing heavily from the walk up the stairs. With my hands I could feel her rounded, cushy belly hanging down slightly in front of her, almost touching me as she rocked back and forth, moaning. Sated, she collapsed next to me and was snoring cutely moments later.
    I covered her with the comforter and got up to brush my teeth. In the bathroom, there was a scale. If she repeated her performance the next night I just might have the chance to find out how much she had gained since she started her so called weight loss campaign with her treadmill.
    In spite of all the alcohol, she awoke in high spirits and tore through a hearty breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast, and bloody marys. I had never seen her in such party mode before. Back in the room, it was time to change to go out on the boat for the day. She went into the bathroom to change into her new swimsuit. It was increasingly evident that her need for a new swimsuit had been a physical necessity and not a whim of fashion.
    She opened the door and emerged with a flourish, doing a little spin as she came through the door. She was big. There was no denying it, she was beautifully huge in all the best places. A black one-piece is supposed to be slimming; it made her look wide. She was still eminently well-proportioned. Her beautiful face flowed into rounded shoulders, into puffy arms, around to larger circular boobs with now inches of cleavage, down to a newly thickened waist. The narrow point of her waist was now right at the bottom of her breasts and her hips swelled out in a dramatic round wave, blending into enormous, jiggly thighs that met all the way down to her knees. Her hips, ass, and thighs were still where most of her weight tended to settle and it made her midsection appear much slimmer than it was, helping her maintain her beautiful hourglass/pear shaped figure that never failed to leave me in awe.
    As she spun, her rounder, wider, juicier ass gave a visual demonstration of that heaviness I had been feeling every day as she greeted me when I can home. Her face was glowing just like it had been for the past two months. She had a broad smile on her face as she watched my response – slackjawed and agog.
    Did she actually somehow think she had lost weight with her exercise? Did she have no realization that she was steadily gaining weight even before we got the treadmill and then she added a healthy nightly dose of the richest cake available for purchase? Knowing how seemingly lazy she had become I was pretty confident that her claimed “30 minutes” were very likely closer to 10 minutes, but even I thought she would at least be doing enough to tire herself out, if she was actually even jogging, which, looking at her again, I doubted.
    She was so upset for gaining 15 pounds in 8 months the previous year, how could she have let herself pack on however much this was in just 3 months? I didn’t say a word, I charged at her with carnal lust, she screamed and feigned resistance. The new swimsuit was only slightly damaged in its hasty removal. I caught glimpse of the tag – size 16. We were the last ones down to the boat.    
    It was a pleasant 80 degrees and she was a curvy goddess soaking in the sun with her oversized sunglasses and floppy broad-brimmed sunhat as I soaked her in, sitting across from her and devouring her with my eyes from top to bottom and back down again. Her thighs looked so amazingly huge. Sitting in the boat they spread out to epic proportions, even her calves were noticeably meatier.
    She ate and drank her way through the day in a way I hadn’t seen since the day her last diet ended. She downed more beers with abandon. She shoveled her face full on a near constant basis. I was watching and nobody, not even the guys, ate as much as she did. The others moved around, the others swam, the others wake-boarded and inner-tubed, but she didn’t move a muscle from her seat. She bantered happily with everyone, still the center of attention, as she ate and drank and ate and drank. I was her happy servant, bringing her this, bringing her that.
    As the sun went down, we cruised back to the cabin. She was already quite tipsy by the time we got back. We set up tables and played cards - more double chocolate stouts, more chips, more snacks. The party didn’t stop until more than one person claimed they had six of a kind. She was so stuffed and ** that she was already falling asleep as we came into our room. I guided her to sit on the edge of the bed. She mumbled in a breathy voice that she was too full to bend over to take off her shoes.
    I told her I would help her take them off. I ran to the bathroom to grab the scale. She was monotoning how much she loved me, and how happy she was that we were getting married, and how full she was as I removed her shoes and put the scale under her feet. I helped her up onto her feet, being careful not to let the scale slip out, held her steady for just a moment, her eyes were closed and her breathing gentle, I looked down. 198 pounds. Her weight loss exercise regimen had resulted in a 13 pound gain in 3 months.
    She flopped her arms around my neck and leaned her head against my chest, breathing deeply. I gently laid her down on the bed and then did my best to drag her into something like a normal position.
    Sunday was a repeat of Saturday, a water-borne blitzkrieg of beer, food, and fun, with the addition that it was apparent that she was really starting to make deeper connections with her friends. She needed friends, most of her close friends had been back in the Midwest where she grew up, as she often felt that LA girls were too phony and obnoxious. Tabria and Dana seemed different though, they were plus size and they were down to Earth and extremely comfortable with their bodies. On the boat, they cooed over Olivia’s beauty and her outwardly calm and stoic demeanor, despite her surprisingly high alcohol consumption. She was something of a legend at AGT by this point and I could tell these girls really admired her. They brought her food and made her try all the desserts.
    “We should all three of us do a video together.” Olivia said confidently as she sat on the boat next to her friends with an empty plastic pate in her lap.
    “Omigod that would be so much fun.” Tabria said as she applied coconut oil to her soft skin.
    “Totally.” Said Dana.
    “Ok I promised myself I wouldn’t have another eclair, but….” Olivia said as she eyed the cooler that contained the Costco sized pack of desserts.
    “There just too good aren’t they.” Said Tabria as she reached in and handed the huge tray of treats to her friend.
    “I know, I’m so full already but I can’t stop eating them.” Olivia said as she daintily grabbed an eclair and then placed a creme puff on her plate as well for good measure. I was getting ready to get back on the wakeboard, but I was completely flabbergasted by how much my girl was eating. How could she possibly still be hungry after everything she had consumed throughout the day?
    The following morning the festivities ended with a last big brunch. Olivia was going out in style. She ate and drank constantly for nearly three hours as they kept refilling her plate and glass. Who was this woman? I wasn’t used to seeing my fiancee let loose like this and let her guard down, but I must say I was enjoying it.
    “I was into dance when I was younger too.” Tabria said she watched Olivia doing some moves on the living room carpet.
    I knew this could be trouble from the moment I saw it. The bloody marys had given my Olivia a little too much spunk for someone with what had to be a very full stomach. She was dressed for a comfortable drive home in just skimpy grey pajama shorts and a white tank top. I noticed that the draw string on the shorts wasn’t even tied but her bloated belly, (thanks to the weekend long binge and the extremely hearty brunch) kept them fitting snuggly.     
    “One, and two…and one, and two, flip and one…” Olivia said as she tipsily went through her old dance routine. Her masses thighs jiggled wildly with each step, and her breasts heaved as she quickly struggled to a stop, already out of breath.  “Oh my, maybe (gasp, pant) it’s too soon to be doing this (hiccup) after breakfast.”
    “No, Its good to move around a little, melt away those calories.” Tabria said as she started to get up and move.
    “Okay, flip and one and ooh, dammit!”
    Olivia screamed in shock as she rolled her delicate ankle and collapsed on the floor, wincing in pain.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hawaiiancane34

Were you the author of the story "Losing the Battle; Winning the War" from back in the day? If not, then you blatantly ripped entire paragraphs from that story over and over again then immediately put it up for profit. I've always loved your stories, but oof.