Guest Jabber
4 hours ago, aiiibiiiciii said:

Screenshot_20220517-164721.png

Screenshot_20220517-164733.png

a4eb3fdc119e28f5a6bd17848bfb834a_exported_5566.jpg

ab2ac9385d1d15e1d2b369d032ebeac4_exported_966.jpg

ab2ac9385d1d15e1d2b369d032ebeac4_exported_2266.jpg

ab2ac9385d1d15e1d2b369d032ebeac4_exported_3700.jpg

Wow. That's all I can say. A girl without an ounce of real talent, who relies entirely on her looks, is fattening up like a prized hog. She is naturally beautiful but she clearly has no control over her insatiable appetite. Look how square her tummy is and how her figure is becoming soft and wide. This greedy fat pig cannot keep food out of her impatient mouth. Spoiled lazy princess

Wow, going from toned abs to this growing belly is so hot. I hope she continues to eat the way she does and hopefully her metabolism starts slowing down. She’ll start packing on pounds for sure. Imagine a hot, thin, famous girl indulging in fattening food until before she knows it she’s a ballooning hog with rolls of fat🥵 I can only hope she becomes a fat girl lol

B42EEC98-B617-464E-8283-9875CFB7A6ED.jpeg

The contrast with the other girl who posted the tiktoks (beeyonca) is striking - beeyonca is so skinny whereas Addison is getting chunkier by the day. Maybe her weird looking boyfriend is a fan of curves, otherwise i can’t rationalise how a person who is solely dependent on her looks (as mentioned - no real talent) can let herself pile up the pounds.

She’s no longer “thick” - the only form of curvaceous that’s acceptable to the mass public. To be thick you need a flat stomach. She’s outright chubby and I fear that won’t affect her life well - she’ll soon start losing roles, engagements and sponsors if she keeps making us happy.

On 5/18/2022 at 10:24 PM, Fan21 said:

She’s no longer “thick” - the only form of curvaceous that’s acceptable to the mass public. To be thick you need a flat stomach. She’s outright chubby and I fear that won’t affect her life well - she’ll soon start losing roles, engagements and sponsors if she keeps making us happy.

Don’t think she’s chubby that’s a bit of a stretch haven’t seen pictures of her looking outright chubby, Billie eilish is a good example of someone who’s chubby right now