Addison Rae

Nbbbunbb

5 hours ago, Fan21 said:

Literally every new TikTok she posts is about her binging fast food. On the last one she binges burrito/taco and her protruded belly is clearly visible. One of my friends saw her Tiktok yesterday for the first time since 2020 and he was shocked how much she has ballooned up.

Post some screenshots for the homies then 

On 2/11/2022 at 6:45 PM, Guest18284 said:

SHe realizes that she has gained weight.  Her belly is not flat and prominent.  Addison has never been skinny, she's grown slowly, but lately I feel like she's been gaining weight a lot faster than she used to.  It may be due to increased metabolism or eating habits.  She will try to prevent it, but it seems impossible.  will continue to swell

Its definitely her eating habits, i feel like she eats waaay more than we see in her posts. Shes probably one of those who eats until it hurts or she physically feels her stomach being filled. That just leads into her stomach getting bigger and her having to eat more to fill that new space shes created. 

On 4/8/2022 at 5:53 PM, Fan21 said:

Wow, and these are pics she officially posted on her Instagram. She’s really losing the so coveted skinny celebrity body.

She's not skinny anymore. Her hips are incredibly wide and her body has not definition at all. I have no doubt that she must be crossing the overweight line, judging by the last bikini pics.