Addison Rae

Nbbbunbb

37 minutes ago, UnknownBaguette said:

Imagine what she will look like after christmas, she’s already back at her peak  after two months of summer 

I don't think she's quite at her peak yet, maybe 3-5kg off, but definitely rising upwards. If her peak was April, then she's looking like her March, belly beginning to bulge and thighs inflating again.  1562752827_Screenshot2021-07-05at7_01_48PM.thumb.png.21755097020a0419eeff92addb09af25.png638269136_Screenshot2021-07-19at6_32_17PM.thumb.png.e83da9ead3a69868c0677e8b2e0c6467.png  

23 hours ago, loner4747 said:

No wonder she’s packing on pounds recently her Instagram has been solely buttery fatty popcorn and high calorie pizza pasta and chips. Looking forward to how much damage this new junk food diet will do to her waistline

A4F00035-ABF0-41F1-8198-B937471912A0.jpeg

I feel like she would be the type to sit in front of the slushy machine and just chug as much as she can if she didnt get in trouble for it. Especially in a movie theater when its dark she can just inhale as much as she wants and not worry about being seen unless someone was sitting next to her.

57 minutes ago, TheIronGut said:

I feel like she would be the type to sit in front of the slushy machine and just chug as much as she can if she didnt get in trouble for it. Especially in a movie theater when its dark she can just inhale as much as she wants and not worry about being seen unless someone was sitting next to her.

Damn that sounds hot

7 hours ago, Arimnestos said:

Damn that sounds hot

Ive had a female friend stuff her face during a movie when we were in HS. She was kinda skinny and she was embarrassed to eat alot around people. When the movie started she was gulping down food she bought. I have a couple female friends that aren’t afraid to throw down when it comes to food i have a bunch of stories to tell haha

2 hours ago, Fan21 said:

She’ll star in a new Netflix TV series. So she’ll face an urgent need to lose weight again as I doubt her fan base will approve her in any other shape than skinny on Netflix

Is this new or the he's all that one? Because that was recorded last year so she won't have to lose weight.