Addison Rae

Nbbbunbb

On 5/29/2021 at 2:19 AM, TheIronGut said:

Did she eat that whole thing? 

Yep, she ate it really fast, the other girl couldn't keep up, it was mouthful after mouthful. Then when she was offered desert, she said "that was exactly what I was thinking", and had 3 different ice cream flavours, with massive portions(you can see the difference in sizes in this photo. 1472147398_Screenshot2021-06-01at10_16_44PM.thumb.png.531c2d81c3ba69d97243c7d13baba7a2.png

6 hours ago, George Russell said:

Yep, she ate it really fast, the other girl couldn't keep up, it was mouthful after mouthful. Then when she was offered desert, she said "that was exactly what I was thinking", and had 3 different ice cream flavours, with massive portions(you can see the difference in sizes in this photo. 1472147398_Screenshot2021-06-01at10_16_44PM.thumb.png.531c2d81c3ba69d97243c7d13baba7a2.png

Exactly what i expected from her lol she seems to be the speed eater/eat until it hurts kind of girl when it comes to eating. Do you have the link to the video or the title of it? 

Guest B.C Michaels

Only her young metabolism seems to be holding her weight in control one day its going to let her down 

On 6/4/2021 at 9:38 AM, B.C Michaels said:

Only her young metabolism seems to be holding her weight in control one day its going to let her down 

Either her metabolism slows down or she eats to the point where it cant keep up anymore. This one girl im friends with she used to eat so much and burn it off but now shes putting on weight. She has a nice ** belly now lol, but i guess it was in her favor since shes wanted to gain for a while so shes been pushing her stomach to its limit during lockdown from what shes told me.