Quantcast

410 posts / 75290 viewsLast Reply

7 minutes ago, CurvyBabeJai said:

Hmm, I think it's just the thought of my body weight balancing on the heels. It puts you out of your natural stance so I always find my belly sticks out more as well as my butt! And because you walk a little differently in them I always feel more jiggly 😋 

Definitely going to have to break them in again, I love wearing heels though so I'll for sure be wearing them 😏

Thanks for the explanation sounds great and anything that makes your belly stick out and jiggle more than it already does is good by me :P
Excited to see you flaunt off your curves in some heels at some point then!

Outfit looks fantastic especially due to the roundness!

Hope you and your friend have a great day and end up eating way too much and pig out like usual! :D 

4 hours ago, Monkey said:

Outfit looks fantastic especially due to the roundness!

Hope you and your friend have a great day and end up eating way too much and pig out like usual! :D 

Thank you 🥰 

We're planning on it 😛😏

i am more than intrigued about how this will go, congrats on having the courage to defy the statuquo , coming in here and celebrate curves and gaining !

5 hours ago, CurvyBabeJai said:

Starting to struggle to hide the roundness of my belly day to day now! Not that I'm ashamed anymore.. 😋 I've grown to love wearing tight clothes on my body whereas I used to cover it up or wear flattering clothes.. 

It's pretty warm here in the UK today and I'm going to spend some time with my friend! (the one I told you all about) 

Hope you have a lovely day 💙

IMG_20200829_145356.thumb.jpg.13e260ea020b1b0c98134f1629034852.jpg

Oh "that" friend.........those jeans ain't ganna make it and in a that blue......you know what reminds me of?

hungry cookie monster GIF

You are very beautiful indeed. The pics of you in the tight office wear were to die for. It’s so hot to see you embracing your curves. One thing to disagree on though... “it’s pretty warm today in the UK”? You’re in York ain’t cha? Love the city, I went to uni there but f my life I don’t remember it ever being warm. I’m a southern fairy though so you northern girls are probably made of sterner stuff and you’ve obvs got some fresh new insulation on your bones. Thanks for the photos and updates. I really love your posts, always quality.

8 hours ago, CurvyBabeJai said:

Starting to struggle to hide the roundness of my belly day to day now! Not that I'm ashamed anymore.. 😋 I've grown to love wearing tight clothes on my body whereas I used to cover it up or wear flattering clothes.. 

It's pretty warm here in the UK today and I'm going to spend some time with my friend! (the one I told you all about) 

Any outfit that highlights the roundness of your belly is a great outfit to wear.

On 8/29/2020 at 10:10 AM, CurvyBabeJai said:

So the prospect of going back to work is being discussed and I'm thinking oh god.. Do I have any work clothes that fit? 😳 Quarantine has been good to me with around a 16lb gain.. I used to walk around the office in cute dresses.. So I've been digging through my work wear and a few old clothes and thought I'd share the results with you here!

IMG_20200829_145045.thumb.jpg.089e039af267b4bf7c590d6f529aa68a.jpg work blouse! I have a pic in this last year somewhere 

IMG_20200829_144536.thumb.jpg.02671ab5e2715169fef5f635cbda1a4b.jpg work blouse 😳

IMG_20200829_142959.thumb.jpg.8b669234d2537cbbda1a31ea8f407f57.jpg

IMG_20200829_150359.thumb.jpg.234cdc82ea75c9d67bd1aea9d31d00e6.jpg

IMG_20200829_142925.thumb.jpg.78b2fb5092a1b1384286f3948242e713.jpg

IMG_20200829_142841.thumb.jpg.114d6a0beb2a86a42db2a911e6b45357.jpg

Probably unacceptable to turn up to work in the blouses right? 😂

But I think I'll still wear the dress and see how long it takes someone to ask if I'm pregnant. Place your bets 😂👩🏻‍⚖️

I would love to see you show-up to work in those clothes but then I'm a little biased when it comes to curvy women in tight clothes;)

16 hours ago, CurvyBabeJai said:

Congratulations on getting those jeans buttoned (without a hair band). You look great in that outfit!

12 hours ago, SC274 said:

You are very beautiful indeed. The pics of you in the tight office wear were to die for. It’s so hot to see you embracing your curves. One thing to disagree on though... “it’s pretty warm today in the UK”? You’re in York ain’t cha? Love the city, I went to uni there but f my life I don’t remember it ever being warm. I’m a southern fairy though so you northern girls are probably made of sterner stuff and you’ve obvs got some fresh new insulation on your bones. Thanks for the photos and updates. I really love your posts, always quality.

Thank you so much! 

Haha 😂🤣 I'm a northern bird so 12-15 degrees is warm to me! We're made of tough stuff and the extra insulation I'm piling on definitely helps 😋 

I really appreciate that. Thank you! 

3 minutes ago, CurvyBabeJai said:

Firstly, thank you for your lovely compliments. You always make me feel sexy 👌🏻 

Secondly... About last night! 👭🏻 Oh it was a good one, its 10:15am here in the UK and I'm still full! 🥴 

We ended up eating a lot! As always, but this time we had some spectators in the form of other girlfriends that were with us! 

Me and friend are easily the biggest of the bunch.. So we were having a few drinks (my tipple of choice is a pineapple rum 😏), feeding friend has already been with our other girlfriends for a few hours before I show up and they immediately start talking about how much she has eaten that day (4 doughnuts, a pack of mini rolls, XL oreo milkshake, huge chicken sandwich and a share bag of Crisps).. I was thinking damn it, she surely isn't going to want to eat with me now. 

But alas! I was wrong, as soon as I arrive she started getting the snacks out, we ended up eating a box of viennise whirls, 2 packs of white chocolate chip cookies, and a few drinks deep we ordered a pizza to share, garlic bread, wedges.. And totally pigged out. Feeding friend says to the group 'you know what I love about Jai is that we enable each others eating and I can eat like a pig with her and it feels great'.. Our friends start making comments like 'you always eat together'... 'I can't believe how much food you two pack away'.. 'aren't you full yet?'... 'all you two have done is sit and eat' kind of looking at us in a mixture of disbelief/disgust 😂 we offered to share... So their loss 😏🤪 all evening we just sat and pleasurabley scoffed so much food we were both so painfully full, we both undid our jeans and swapped them for leggings 😳 

So there we have it.. Another evening of pigging out in front of our other friends this time! It almost felt naughtier to have them watching 😏 

The aftermath this morning, I've gained 5lbs this week. My belly feels so round and heavy. Pizza really bloats me and blows me up! Even my stretchy pants are struggling this morning 🤯🤪 

AirBrush_20200831102657.thumb.jpg.4f7a2a4bded473388a15fad5805d9f5d.jpg

AirBrush_20200831102625.thumb.jpg.3064a6a24fd0ef94dd72166cffd3e513.jpg

AirBrush_20200831102554.thumb.jpg.d01aca62158333c880d263da1c6b3ba4.jpg

star wars that's no moon GIF

Wow what a post to start the morning with...

So glad you feel the way you do. For certain you are incredibly sexy especially in those stretchy leggings pull up over your gut!

Your topic and yourself are a dream and perfect exactly what I would look for in a woman.

Its so hot to hear about your greedy escapades which are only increased by your friend, feeding and eating with you. 

Could listen to and watch such gluttonous ways all day!

It really is amazing that you're enjoying yourself and having so much fun with all this. :D 

35 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Wow what a post to start the morning with...

So glad you feel the way you do. For certain you are incredibly sexy especially in those stretchy leggings pull up over your gut!

Your topic and yourself are a dream and perfect exactly what I would look for in a woman.

Its so hot to hear about your greedy escapades which are only increased by your friend, feeding and eating with you. 

Could listen to and watch such gluttonous ways all day!

It really is amazing that you're enjoying yourself and having so much fun with all this. :D 

Thank you 😍 

I'm glad you're enjoying my journey as much as I am! 

Definitely more where that came from, hopefully even more so as I get bigger 😏

I really am, it's so freeing and empowering! 

15 minutes ago, CurvyBabeJai said:

Thank you 😍 

I'm glad you're enjoying my journey as much as I am! 

Definitely more where that came from, hopefully even more so as I get bigger 😏

I really am, it's so freeing and empowering! 

Enjoy it too much and you'll become a real full blown fatty... Not that any of us wouldn't enjoy it though!

Certainly sounds like your friend would be into it too, especially as it seems like shes destined to be a fatty along side you :P

Can imagine you two getting huge together at this rate 😍

That is so amazing hearing how the two of u encourage each other, all your friends must be so jealous haha.  Watching u two eat all you want and more must be quite a sight.   

1 hour ago, Monkey said:

Enjoy it too much and you'll become a real full blown fatty... Not that any of us wouldn't enjoy it though!

Certainly sounds like your friend would be into it too, especially as it seems like shes destined to be a fatty along side you :P

Can imagine you two getting huge together at this rate 😍

I think full blown fatty is definitely in my future 😋 

I think so! She really loves eating with me, I can tell she gets enjoyment out of it! 

So let the pig out dates continue 🙌🏻

36 minutes ago, speedy_biff said:

That is so amazing hearing how the two of u encourage each other, all your friends must be so jealous haha.  Watching u two eat all you want and more must be quite a sight.   

I think they're jealous too 🤤 it is!