Feedism tiktok controversy?

69dudebro

Hi all- just visited the forbidden website and there was a pinned post on the front page saying a tiktok mentioning feedism had generated a lot of unwanted attention to the website. Does anyone know what this controversy is about? Or even better does anyone have the tiktok? It seems like a bunch of non-feedists are suddenly aware of us, but I don’t know enough. 

1 hour ago, Pudgy_Pixie said:

To boil it down to basics someone created a video on tiktok video saying it was easy to exploit feedism community for financial gain, it caused a 100s of scammers to join said website and try to get free money by scamming people. 

Oh gotcha, thanks 👍 also that’s not much different than what [REDACTED WEBSITE] already feels like 🤔

15 hours ago, high said:

I think it can be a great way to introduce some new women to the community. Not all are outright scammers

In general, yeah, but this specific tiktok was like "go here, do this, say that, make bank". Not like a community like BDSM tiktok which might introduce people to concepts and ideas, for instance.

Y'all are always asking how to introduce women to feedism. If they do it for money and like it, who am I to say it's wrong. 

The only thing wrong is if they're scamming people. Of course I love it when they gain for themselves, like Mary (ChubbyChiquita), but if they do it for money, that's ok, too. Look at LMBB, she's been "gaining" for the last 2 years and probably hasn't  put on more than 20 lbs.

Guest grateful
On 8/21/2020 at 5:59 PM, Pudgy_Pixie said:

To boil it down to basics someone created a video on tiktok video saying it was easy to exploit feedism community for financial gain, it caused a 100s of scammers to join said website and try to get free money by scamming people. 

nice   hmmmm

It's hard to say in general.

If a woman claims she's trying to gain but isn't or spends the money she gets in a different way than she promised or otherwise fails to do what she promised it's a scam. 

But if she just promises to shoot a stuffing video or stuffs online, does what she promises and doesn't misrepresent herself it's not a scam. 

By this definition, do the tiktokers scam more than the pre-tiktokers? I really have no idea. I will just say there were plenty of scammers prior to the tiktokalypse.

I feel like here, guys are paying for vids of gainers, whereas at ** the women who are not necessarily models, just members, are outright asking people to send them money to buy pizza (and I'm sure there are others using it to buy smokes).

IMO, there is a difference between "paying moneyto see women eat on camera" and what a lot of people try to do - give their money to someone to support their weight gain. There is an unwritten contract there that some portion of what they are giving whether it be donations, buying content, amazon wishlist, is in some way contributing toward that persons weight gain.

The tiktok is basically asking people to abuse that trust-based relationship. Now, if someone watches it and decides to do it for real, thats different. Even if its just a small gain, some people are interested in that. But I would guess that a grand majority will just post a paypal, a few sexy pictures of themselves, and then bilk as much money as they can off of guys saying they 'can't wait to get fat' when in reality they don't intend to gain a pound. That is the scam. That's why it's pretty important (again, IMO)  to wait and see if they gain on their own accord if you are looking into that kind of thing.