Trying to gain !!!! Can someone help a newbieee

Looks like you're off to a great start. There's no real secret to gaining (eat more calories), you just gotta find what works for you. The more you stuff yourself, the more your capacity/appetite will grow. Your body gets used to eating a certain amount of food at certain times of day. After a few days, it becomes your new normal.

Making sure you have a wide variety of highly palatable foods on hand is helpful. For example, you could probably eat a lot of ice cream , but you'd reach a point where you don't want anymore. Your body/brain get tired of sweet and creamy. That's when you switch to something like potato chips (salty, crunchy).

On 8/21/2020 at 5:28 PM, throwaway56342 said:

Looks like you're off to a great start. There's no real secret to gaining (eat more calories), you just gotta find what works for you. The more you stuff yourself, the more your capacity/appetite will grow. Your body gets used to eating a certain amount of food at certain times of day. After a few days, it becomes your new normal.

Making sure you have a wide variety of highly palatable foods on hand is helpful. For example, you could probably eat a lot of ice cream , but you'd reach a point where you don't want anymore. Your body/brain get tired of sweet and creamy. That's when you switch to something like potato chips (salty, crunchy).

Hello, how can I get a bigger appetite. My appetite is toooooooo small and I am eating like a bird. It is too hard for me to stuff my self. 

14 hours ago, Aris said:

Hello, how can I get a bigger appetite. My appetite is toooooooo small and I am eating like a bird. It is too hard for me to stuff my self. 

Well, it's going to be tough at first. You have to eat more than you want to in order for your appetite to grow. I've been trying to put on a little weight recently, so trust me, I know it is hard to stuff yourself. It can be physically uncomfortable and even a little nauseating at times. But after a few days of similar intake you should find that it gets more comfortable/easier. Some people rely on marijuana to help increase appetite and ease nausea and others claim apetamin works, but I think the best route is to just make peace with being temporarily uncomfortable. Think about it like exercise/weight training. If it's easy to do and within your capacity already, it's not going to really make much of a change. You have to push yourself when it gets hard if you want to see changes. Hope that helps!

21 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

Well, it's going to be tough at first. You have to eat more than you want to in order for your appetite to grow. I've been trying to put on a little weight recently, so trust me, I know it is hard to stuff yourself. It can be physically uncomfortable and even a little nauseating at times. But after a few days of similar intake you should find that it gets more comfortable/easier. Some people rely on marijuana to help increase appetite and ease nausea and others claim apetamin works, but I think the best route is to just make peace with being temporarily uncomfortable. Think about it like exercise/weight training. If it's easy to do and within your capacity already, it's not going to really make much of a change. You have to push yourself when it gets hard if you want to see changes. Hope that helps!

It will be too hard for me but I think that I will handle it. I am a runner of long distances so I know how it is to pressure your self. But every time I try to eat more it is much harder than running kilometers!Is possible to shrink your appetite?