S?BBW Model - Spike Zombie

SpikeZ

• Curvage Model

Greetings, 

I am a fat girl who has modeled for almost ten years. I am about a size 20-24 depending on brand. I have the rare B Belly. I am 5'8 . 

That being said, I am an asexual virgin and am failing in the NSFW department nor do I enjoy it. At all. I found this site searching for inspiration via google under "BBW Photoset" I saw a pic of as she is here "MamaHorker" and was like "Ohhhhhh I love her I hope they aren't stealing her content" and saw she was here too and it looks like a nicer community than another feederism site I am on, which I have been bullied on for many years due to being asexual. So please I BEG of you do not bully me as you consider asexuals against your fetish. I like to eat too :{ 

I am agoraphobic, I am terrified of people. That being said, I am weird and I try to not be, if you want to correct me in anything I say or do, please do so with kindness and offer solutions of how to do/say it differently.

I have 3 Persians cats. 

Here are some photos to enjoy. ^_^

aXs0JBj.jpg

EarpLrD.jpg

L76qhGA.jpg

POjd9Yj.png