My GFs quarantine beer belly. She hates it. I love it.

PotBelly

I appreciate the posts you put up, I can’t help but relate and try to draw Some parallels to my relationship with my wife. It hasn’t helped us, but it also hasn’t hindered her when I told my wife I get turned on by the idea of her gaining weight but I personally feel better having Done so. Hope you find the magic combination of support and openness, and if you do let me know where you found it! 

Not much of an update but I noticed days she looks like she's lost weight and others her stomach look big and bloated. A lot of that depends on the clothes she is wearing, such as a pair of workout pants that's she's been wearing more of the past few weeks. She wears the elastic low and her butt looks so good in them too so I'm making sure to compliment her when she wears them or anything I think she looks good in. I feel like she's becoming more relaxed, although other times like when she takes her sweater off, she makes sure that she doesn't show her belly off. 

So she's still self conscious and I know I should be more open about how I feel - and I didn't know I felt as strongly this way until she started gaining. I overheard her tell a friend on the phone that she's "tiny" so I'm worried being open will make her even more self conscious when I feel like she's becoming more comfortable. That and not doing anything to slow her gain down makes me think she's still not completely believing it. 

A few nights ago she had a few beers and lay across me on the couch as we watched Netflix. She gets bloated after drinking and much more relaxed. Every time she laughed her belly shook noticably. It was the first time I could remember seeing it do that. She watched the movie but I had the better show. That's a nice development though isn't it?

I know a few of you mentioned photos and I'd like nothing more than to show my girlfriend off and share how great she looks with everyone. But I'm not sure how comfortable I am with it since I'm sure she wouldn't be too good with it. But we were talking about people having their pictures put on websites, specifically body parts (you had to be there to get the context) and she said "as long as I don't know then I don't care." So I don't know. 

I've had a few stop and think "is this really my life" moments the last few days. I had kind of got used to everything, her belly was normal, then I realize again. Today was one of those. 

I mentioned a few weeks back that she has a single strap bag that goes over one shoulder and then around her front, sitting under her boobs and on top of her stomach? She wore it today and just like last time it tightened her shirt around her stomach and showed it off a bit. But I swear it's bigger now, she's been wearing baggy shirts and even that didn't work. 

We went clothes shopping today, she wanted pants but could only find a few shirts. I snuck into the changing room with her it was tough to keep my hands to myself. Seeing her stomach sit stop her right jeans as she took her shirt off to try on another one made me lose myself a bit. For some reason I was compelled to poke her stomach a few times. She slapped my hand away and acted annoyed, even threatening to kick me out, but I could see her blushing and smiling. One of the shirts clung to her stomach more than she'd like and she kept pushing her belly out as she looked in the mirror. I was done then, as she the shirt off I put my hands around her waist, which feels softer than usual but could be my imagination. She playfully told me to stop but I couldn't. I asked her if she thought they'd have cameras in there and would anyone watch if we made out, or more. She smiled and said "let's find out." Next thing I know her hands are under my shirt now and we're making out, and I mention this because she moved my hand to her stomach this time. I think she realized how hot I was getting then because she punched me in the chest and said that's all getting. There's something exciting about doing that in a public place even if no one is watching. 

Why I'm telling this isn't clear to me but it was definitely "I can't believe this is my life" situation. She would never have done that even a few months ago. I always thought the gain was hurting her confidence but I'm starting to think it might secretly be the other way around. 

it does sound like she's warming to the idea of it, and I'm not surprised she isn't sure about it all the time because the amount of shit people get for being at all overweight in most of western society and a lot of other places is pretty insane. i hope it works out for both of you whatever happens, and thanks for posting these updates - they're hot!

13 hours ago, danielcraigdavid said:

it does sound like she's warming to the idea of it, and I'm not surprised she isn't sure about it all the time because the amount of shit people get for being at all overweight in most of western society and a lot of other places is pretty insane. i hope it works out for both of you whatever happens, and thanks for posting these updates - they're hot!

Right? I hate that about society too. Everyone is fucking gorgeous in their own way, there's no right or wrong body. She's hot no matter what weight she is but I think she's defined herself as being skinny and anything else is wrong and not her. She was the only skinny one in her family which probably has something to do with it.

She's not even "fat." She's about 5"3 and I don't know her weight anymore - but I'm 5"10 and 150 pounds and her stomach is definitely bigger than mine I'm still certain I weigh far more. She's just not a twig anymore and has pretty prominent beer belly on her small frame. I hate that she feels insecure about that. 

And thanks! I feel like I'm just posting shit now and getting away from what I was originally asking about lol - especially since I haven't included any pics, I'm still not sure if doing that is cool or not. But if anyone is enjoying the updates then I'm happy to continue or like even share experiences or anything like that. Might help. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for lack of updates. Not much to tell as it's been the same as usual. She's started wearing sweaters again, and they cling nicely to her figure. 

Her family have started commenting on her new shape, and some of them are being assholes about it, so she's seemed more self conscious lately. She went clothes shopping and came back with really large sweaters and shirts. When I asked why she said she wants to cover her stomach and those work. Only, a large one she was wearing the other day still didn't, in fact it somehow showed off the outline even more. And for some reason she kept pulling the back of it to make it tighter over her stomach, which defeats the purpose? 
I told her she was being silly, and not to listen to people being assholes. But she said she's just a bit self conscious at the moment, even to the point where she slept in one of the sweaters last night. 
She's also been experimenting with putting a belt around one of the sweaters. She tried to put it around her middle, but it made her feel uncomfortable, so she put it above her stomach and it just made it stick out more - which I thought looked fantastic. I'm getting a bit worried about her mental state with it lately, so I'm trying to find ways of making her more comfortable. It's been a challenge. 

She still looks as beautiful as ever.

On 10/15/2020 at 9:14 PM, Yossella said:

can u post pics?

Maybe. I'm still not sure if I'm comfortable, being a public forum and all lol. But I might. 

• 2 weeks later...

Since Fall is here the sweaters and two layers shirts are out. It was around this time last year that I noticed her gaining a bit of weight in her belly, a few sweaters especially showed it and she wore one of them for the first time in a while yesterday. 

When she got back from work I went to greet her and recognized the sweater straight away. Something seemed different though. It looked tighter on her than I remembered. But she'd gained a little bit since the last time I saw her wear it which was probably 6 months ago. But as she told me about her day I couldn't stop looking at how bloated and round she looked in it. And not just her belly, but mostly that.

I know her belly hasn't gotten smaller and in the last week she keeps lifting up her shirts to adjust them and showing it off more than I'm used to her doing. Just standing there with it on display for about a minute as she talks to me, not sucking in or anything, sometimes pushing it out like she's flaunting it. And she hasn't talked about it since my last post. She did it a few times last night and I made sure to record it because something seemed different. 

I remembered having a few photos from around the last time I remember her wearing the sweater so I compared them with yesterdays. The difference was surprising. In the old ones it went past her hips and butt, and a pudge stuck out but there was room. In these new ones the sweater was tight and expanded and sat just above her hips. I always thought it was just her belly and mainly it is, but seeing the pics side by side showed how much her legs and face have gained too. Her cheeks are much fuller and her neck didn't look as long anymore. You don't appreciate the change as much until you see the difference side by side and with the same clothes. 

She's got to know that the sweater is much tighter now and her showing off her belly more and more makes me think she doesn't care anymore? I was worrying about her mental state but maybe she doesn't give a crap now? Shes been drinking and snacking more, eating a whole tub of chocolate ice cream to herself yesterday so I feel like that's what's happening. I hope she wears that again and has already forgotten about the huge sweaters she got. She even mentioned that she was thinking of wearing dresses and skirts again. So maybes there's hope. 

As long as she's happy and comfortable. This would just be a bonus. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 7:13 PM, PotBelly said:

We had our first "when are you expecting?" question by an old lady at the store yesterday. My gf took all the alcohol out of our basket and now we're going on a big diet "after the holidays."

Doesn’t sound like you have anything to worry about lol. If she was so serious about it, she wouldn’t plan it for 6 weeks in the future. 

• 4 months later...

I hope it's ok to bring this post back. 

I had to share a story from last night. You know the Google pic scan that searches for what it sees in the photo? We did that and it kept returning with pregnancy sites and maternity clothes. She was furious I was dead from laughing. I know I shouldn't have laughed. 

An update though. She's been at her mom's on and off since the new year for a few things so we haven't seen too much of each other until the last few weeks. Her belly looks bigger all the time and one friend said she was "front loaded." When she showed me it a week or two ago I wasn't expecting to see it so round. She also tried putting a belt on the other day and got it to one notch. She used to get it half way. I also noticed she donated a lot of clothes. 

I told a story in the girls talking about weight thread where we were both surprised when we did side by side comparison photos from a year and then a few months back to now. She's referred to her belly as a basketball and said she feels three months pregnant. 

She keeps looking better to me though. And she recently started following a few body positive people on social media. It seems to have made her feel better about herself and she even said she's coming to accept her body. She hasn't convinced me yet but I hope she does come to love it as much as I do. 

• 1 month later...

We went through the same thing a few years ago.  In my case, the best thing was simply just... time.  What seems surprising and shocking to her at first will eventually seem normal.  My fiancée was skinny as a stick, but when she went to college she abandoned sports and ate and drank to her heart's content, and was in a bit of denial about her weight for a while. She'd grown a pretty incredible beer belly before finally coming to terms with her gain and realizing she wanted to "slow down" and "lose the college weight".

ba6.thumb.jpg.c629f79d7346b8ce4bcd08ee6dfdf2d7.jpg

She's lost a little bit since then, but the upswing is that she still has this little pooch belly that she doesn't really seem to care about, since it's been around forever. She even considers it a "success" because it's a bit smaller than it used to be. She never would have accepted looking like this back in her athletic days, but now this has gradually become the new "normal" for her and she still pigs out and drinks plenty. So, give it time!

IMG_4984.thumb.jpg.72d027b24b1aaa781cb23959d69bbcc1.jpg

On 5/25/2021 at 10:47 AM, gggg said:

We went through the same thing a few years ago.  In my case, the best thing was simply just... time.  What seems surprising and shocking to her at first will eventually seem normal.  My fiancée was skinny as a stick, but when she went to college she abandoned sports and ate and drank to her heart's content, and was in a bit of denial about her weight for a while. She'd grown a pretty incredible beer belly before finally coming to terms with her gain and realizing she wanted to "slow down" and "lose the college weight".

ba6.thumb.jpg.c629f79d7346b8ce4bcd08ee6dfdf2d7.jpg

She's lost a little bit since then, but the upswing is that she still has this little pooch belly that she doesn't really seem to care about, since it's been around forever. She even considers it a "success" because it's a bit smaller than it used to be. She never would have accepted looking like this back in her athletic days, but now this has gradually become the new "normal" for her and she still pigs out and drinks plenty. So, give it time!

IMG_4984.thumb.jpg.72d027b24b1aaa781cb23959d69bbcc1.jpg

Your fiance is stunning. Lucky man. I'm happy glad she's comfortable with her new "normal." As we get older we realize that's how it has to be. We ain't going back to tiny anymore. 

I think my gf expects she will go back to her old skinny body but she also seems to be accepting it. 

And time has been helping in some ways. For a while I felt like she hadn't gained any more but then in the space of a few weeks her belly went from a chubby bulge to round. We celebrated a friend's birthday the other day and I noticed she was wearing a t-shirt with a print. The print was stretched out. I had photos of her in it a couple of months ago so compared and it didn't stretch out like that then. I would be surprised if she gained much more soon though. Even if she hasn't slowed down. 

Anyone I've shown pics to say she's definitely round in comparison and a friend recently messaged me to say that her drinking has had a noticable effect on her body so she might be getting bigger and I don't notice since I see her every day.  

• 4 weeks later...

An update with some recent observations. I caught her measuring her stomach the other day and she believes she's gained almost six inches and about 30 pounds over the last year and change. We went in the shower together after and I put my hand on her belly and noticed it was much softer and bouncy. She usually hates if I do that but she didn't care and was just casually talking about how it sticks far past her panty line now. I told her she's never looked better and I think she might be becoming more comfortable. She says she's enjoying her bigger boobs and butt at least (so am I). 

The funniest thing was this weekend. We went to a friend's birthday party and she got **. She was wearing a dress that she looked really hot in and it was flattering in a traditional sense. Later in the night though she was pulling it up and showing off her belly and underwear. I don't know where this confidence came from but I like it. A few others was shocked at her shape under the dress. She kept sucking in and then letting her belly out, saying "it's so weird, it didn't used to look like that when I sucked in." True, she had a really hard time doing it. I don't know if she remembers doing it, and I know people were taking photos all night. I wish you could have all been there to see how great she looked. 

Whatever though, I think she's finally embracing this new her and that makes me really happy. I might be able to talk to her more about it now rather than coming here lol. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 11:12 AM, wilm77 said:

More updates pls,can't wait to see her bigger belly

Sorry for not updating. I haven't had much time since the last one. 

Her belly is still sticking out like she's pregnant but I don't think it's grown much since the last update. The hot weather has meant baggy shirts and dresses so she hasn't been showing off as much. Although she had to emergency buy shorts a few weeks ago since hers didn't fit anymore. 

I'm not sure what to update with unless you have anything you want to know or are curious about? I'm good with talking and answering questions. Still not sure about posting photos here. I trust most of y'all but not everyone lol. 

• 5 weeks later...

I haven't been able to tell if my gf has been gaining more or not lately it feels the same and she doesn't weigh herself around me. But this happened yesterday. 

The cat puked on her lap before we were going out for sushi. 

Her: damn these are my favorite pants. Let me go change.

Me: waiting.

Her: I need to do laundry first.

Me: we just did it yesterday.

Her: these are the only pair of pants I feel comfortable in. 

Me: (looking at them and then noticing a couple more pairs of the exact same pants in the corner) you have some there we just bought them together not long ago. 

Her: they don't fit .

Me: what do you mean? They're pretty new and fit when you bought them.

Her: yes. Well ... (Mutters something)

Me: that pair fit so I don't understand why they wouldn't. You're probably just imagining it.

Her: oh really?

(She takes a pair and pulls them up. Takes some pulling to get over her thighs but that's normal so far so good. They look like they're about to fit around the waist but then stop. It's like two magnets pushing away from each other. She eventually buttons them but makes an uncomfortable sound and then undoes them again. We look at each other.)

Me: Laundry then. 

We still went out for sushi. She ate her fair share and drank a few beers so I guess she's over it because she wanted to stop by a cake place on the way home. We were supposed to be starting those mail order recipe things because I feel like I've been gaining a bit lately too (just a few pounds but it feels noticable). Doesn't seem like she's in a hurry. We might go clothes shopping this weekend. Again. 

• 1 month later...
Guest GirlBelliesAreCute

You sound like you are having a really great time. It would be great if you were to notify everything that happened at least once a week, if not, once a month.

It would be really nice to see a pic, if anything, you can at least start off with a pic of her in some clothes, so that way should could be somewhat censored.

22 hours ago, GirlBelliesAreCute said:

You sound like you are having a really great time. It would be great if you were to notify everything that happened at least once a week, if not, once a month.

It would be really nice to see a pic, if anything, you can at least start off with a pic of her in some clothes, so that way should could be somewhat censored.

What things do you want me to update you on? Her recent attempt to be healthier saw her gain over 5 lbs in a couple of weeks and she's now wearing stretchy jeans. I joked that I was pregnant when I was bloated the other day and she said she needs to stop touching her stomach because she's sure people think she's pregnant. 

Not a lot happens in our lives but I can answer any questions or anything. 

I'll keep thinking about the pic lol.

Guest GirlBelliesAreCute
2 hours ago, PotBelly said:

What things do you want me to update you on? Her recent attempt to be healthier saw her gain over 5 lbs in a couple of weeks and she's now wearing stretchy jeans. I joked that I was pregnant when I was bloated the other day and she said she needs to stop touching her stomach because she's sure people think she's pregnant. 

Not a lot happens in our lives but I can answer any questions or anything. 

I'll keep thinking about the pic lol.

Here are my questions:

What are the measurements of her belly?

Was she ever an athlete before she gained weight?

What is her ethnicity?

How often does she drink beer or stuff herself?

It would just be awesome if you were to update us on things that she does involving her belly that turns you on. As for the pic, excuse my typo from the last message... What I meant to say was that you could at least take a pic of her belly in clothes so at least that way we don't see her skin, we can only see her in clothes.

I will let you know if I have anymore questions. But really, I do appreciate you posting, the woman that you have sounds like the perfect body type. Hopefully this thread of yours doesn't die anytime soon.

On 10/16/2021 at 2:58 PM, GirlBelliesAreCute said:

Here are my questions:

What are the measurements of her belly?

Was she ever an athlete before she gained weight?

What is her ethnicity?

How often does she drink beer or stuff herself?

It would just be awesome if you were to update us on things that she does involving her belly that turns you on. As for the pic, excuse my typo from the last message... What I meant to say was that you could at least take a pic of her belly in clothes so at least that way we don't see her skin, we can only see her in clothes.

I will let you know if I have anymore questions. But really, I do appreciate you posting, the woman that you have sounds like the perfect body type. Hopefully this thread of yours doesn't die anytime soon.

I don't know the measurements at the moment. I think she said she was 34 inches around her belly button a few months ago and she's gained a bit since then so if I guessed I'd say 35 or 36. I'd like to know too. How do I measure her without her knowing? Lol

She was an athlete in college. She did a bunch of sports like track, gymnastics and volleyball but stopped a while ago. She kept that figure for a long time though and she was just very skinny. 

She's white and part Italian. 

She doesn't really stuff herself too often though she has her days where she eats a whole pizza and chips like they're nothing. But she drinks a lot of beer, some weeks she'll have one every night. Weekends she drinks enough to get **, though she's only 5'3 so it doesn't take much. If it's not beer it's Red bull or coke. 

Just her existence gets me going. I need to think about what she does, she's shy about it when she's sober but pretty open when **. But I love how she always touches and pokes at her belly when she thinks I'm not looking, or how she reacts things on top of the bump like her drink or a book. I love how it feels against me and how it even shows through some of her larger clothes now. She's awesome.

And I'll keep thinking about the pic. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm beginning to think this should be in a different part of the forum now. Thoughts?

Alright so a few things have happened in the last week. On Saturday my gf was shopping with her mom and she picked up a pack of sodas. Her mom said something like "don't you think you should put those back? You've become a bit of a chubbo." My gf protested that she's gained a bit of weight around her stomach but it wasn't too noticable if she was the right clothes. Her mom apparently said "it obviously noticable now." Funny coming from her mom is a pretty chubby woman herself.

We went to a friend's place for a Halloween party in the evening. My gf came later as she was working and didn't have a costume. When she was asked she said she was going as "a poor, out of shape girl." Later after a few drinks she was about to take her sweater off and when she lifted she was wearing a t-shirt under it that clung to her belly. As she was doing that a friend came over, patted her on the belly and said "you've gained a few pounds there huh?" Another said she could see her shirt straining and I think there were bunch of other things. I thought they were kind of assholes but I'll admit hearing others talk to her like that was pretty hot. I wasn't expecting that and she took it well. It's the first time I can remember others being so open to her face. 

She was already a bit buzzed by the time she got to the party and when she gets a few drinks in she lets loose a bit so she was showing off her stomach soon after, rubbing it and talking about how she's not that chubby. She asked me if she was and I kind of sidestepped it. I think she noticed. But she also said she's accepted it and is just going to buy larger and more comfortable clothes from now on. That was cool to hear. She ended the night with a big McDonald's meal so she's obviously not in a rush to change anything.

If anything, she looked bigger this weekend and her shirt look real tight. It was real nice. She sometimes wears elastic jeans now and her belly sits on top of them which probably has something to do with it. She was taking her shirt off another night and it got caught under the bottom of her belly. I thought it was hilarious, she was furious.

That's the update until something I realized I forgot. Anything you wanna know just ask.