My GFs quarantine beer belly. She hates it. I love it.

PotBelly

Quarantining has been good for girlfriend. We've been dating a few years and most of that time she's had a flat stomach and even used to show off to her friends that she could fit into some youth clothes. I think she's the most beautiful woman in the world no matter what, but I've always wondered what she'd look like with extra weight because I like ** bellies on girls. She knows I think that's cute but I don't think has thought much of it. 

She's almost 30 and about a year ago she developed this cute little pudge. Only really noticeable when she wears a dress or a tighter shirt. Anyone who didn't know her wouldn't think anything of it, just a small roll above her belt. She said it was from sitting down and slouching all day so it formed from that. She called it an office pouch. 

In march she was furloughed from her job so was at home a lot and bored, so she was snacking and drinking beer a lot. In that time she says she's gained about 15 pounds and it's all gone to her belly. Her butt is a bit bigger too and I noticed she felt softer when we were in bed but it's mostly in the belly. The rest is unchanged. It's a lot in a short space of time. 
It's become really noticeable lately and sticks out.. She's really self conscious about it and is always playing with it and commenting on how fat she's gotten. She doesn't want to sleep together or even be seen sometimes even though I've reassured her that I think she's the best she's ever looked and suits it. 
She went back to work two weeks ago and her work clothes don't fit. She unbuttons her jeans when she's sitting at her desk and as soon as she gets home. I don't think anyone has said anything to her about it but she's more self conscious that she ought to be I think. I look at side by side photos of her and there's definitely growth, and of course I think she looks better. 

Knowing that I like it seems to have made her more self conscious. She said she wants to go running with me but hasn't yet and her diets last a few days so I don't know if that means she's becoming comfortable or just lazy? I'll put my hand on her belly when we're cuddling on the couch and she actually seems to enjoy me kissing it in bed. A few nights ago she took her shirt off and asked me to check for moles. Her stomach was looking really round so I started touching and kissing it, it was very soft. She seemed to be enjoying it but then stopped and looked embarassed. 
I love how she looks but if she wants to lose it I'll support her, but I'll be sad. I always knew I liked a bit of a belly on a girl but I didn't know it was a fetish until now. We went to the store today and her messenger bag pulled her shirt tight around her bust so her belly really stuck out and I couldn't contain myself. It's hard walking around a busy store feeling like that. I'm trying to be respectful as I can while also letting her know how I feel about it, although not as explicitly as I am here because I don't want to make her feel worse. She not wanting to do anything in bed and covering up more has caused me to take a few showers by myself let me tell you. Then there are other days where she loves the attention of it and thinks my compliments of her are sweet. She plays with her stomach so much that I think she might actually like how she looks but is worried what everyone else thinks since not many people have seen her in a while. She used to poke fun at my belly when I gained a bit of weight not long after we met. She said "who's your new friend." There's no way she'd let me joke like that with her. 

I don't know how to help her. I'm not sure if I should continue to compliment her and she'll finally see what I see. If she wants to slim down and I'm going to help her I don't know if her gain has come from beer or snacks or what. I think knowing might help so I can figure out how to help her best. Of course I'd like to make her more comfortable and be able to look at her and her belly every day, it makes my day seeing her and when we do do anything it's great. My therapist said she might come and be more comfortable as time goes on, but that it's important to be supportive of what she wants. For now she told me to write in a notebook of everything I feel, all my urges. Or write a story or something. If anyone is in a similar situation, I'll tell you, I think it helps. But it's still hard. 

3 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

your therapist may be one of our own. and yes with that kind of gain it is easier to accept it make it your own and live with it. in any case... just enjoy whatver comes of go for a full blown ssbbw addicted to food. that is what we all live every day, a very simple dilemma!

My therapist just wants me to find a way of being positive and do something with the frustration while at the same time letting my girl do what she wants to. She just had two beers and a bag of Doritos before bed, so that makes me wonder if she really does want to lose it.

She'll probably never be a ssbw or even a bbw, and I'm fine with that. She's softer everywhere, but it's all in her stomach. If I didn't get to see her in the flesh I would have thought she was wearing a fake belly.  I'd like to see her gain a bit more for my own selfish interests because I love how it's looking and feels. I love having more of her. 

1 hour ago, Yossella said:

can we see her beer belly?

I don't think she's just going to show it off for a photo I'm afraid. Even if just for me. She's quite self conscious about it so I wouldn't begin to know how to get one and then let me share. 

From another thread but updating here.

Tonight my GF ate a bowl of chocolate ice cream, slouches back on the couch and then undoes the button on her shorts to let her belly free. A few minutes later I hear a sound of flesh on flesh. She's looking down and slapping her bare belly and muttering "fuck." She doesn't notice me staring at first because she's in a world of her own, but when she does she pulls her shirt down and looks away. I laughed and told her she was cute. She says that's nice but she doesn't feel cute. The look on her face said something like "I feel like a blimp." She did look more inflated. 

I go to the kitchen and one of our cars lies on my gfs.stomach. He's really perched up there using the slope from her stomach and her boobs as pillow.  My girl tells him "I hope you're comfortable. Mommy got fat. She needs to eat better." The cat seemed to be enjoying the cushion. Our other cat looked jealous. I was too.

She just made dinner and when she brought it over to me she gave me a huge smile and pet my head. Then she came back and had changed out of a baggy t-shirt into a much tighter one that showed off the outline to her stomach. She doesn't change like that often not even it she spills something on her. After she finished she pat her belly and made some satisfied noises. None of it was subtle.

Is this self conscious thing just an act? Is she starting to enjoy this? I feel like it changes every day. 

We're looking at beer at the store and she's taking a long time so I ask why. She says "I need to find beer that doesn't have much sugar in. I know the only way I'm going to stop gaining weight is by drinking less beer. But I don't want to so I'm compromising." As she says this in the middle of the store she grabs her belly and shakes it up and down. Looked like she had her hands full. She talked about exercising later but also said she doesn't want to do it but she probably has to soon. 
I told her she looks great no matter what and I find her very sexy right now. She said she realized she's put on weight because of her clothes and how she's breathing a bit heavier, but doesn't think she's put on as much weight as she probably thinks. Even so she wants to lose it before she goes to her cousin's wedding in november. 

It might be the end of the dream. The tell will be if she starts going running with me like she said she wants to.  If she tries to lose it in for the wedding then I'll help if she asks but she wants to get back to being than before. 

We were going through some of her photos yesterday and he said again she needs to lose weight. I said I didn't think so and looks great, and she said "I know I don't need to lose any, I haven't put on that much weight but I want my stomach stop sounding like a drum when I hit it." She's right it does. 

Sometimes I feel like she's put on a lot other times not so much. Her belly is obvious, but it's not until she takes her shirt off and I see her hips and bigger chest. I never see her weigh herself so I'm not sure if even she knows how much she's gained. 

Edit: I think she caught me posting lol. 

She's been talking about losing weight a lot the last week. I haven't seen her do it yet but she's starting to look calories of things. And then she eats a bag of popcorn and three beers and then ordered a burrito delivery, so I don't know what's going on in her head. If I keep the kitchen stocked she'll be alright? 

I hadn't noticed any extra gain recently then a few nights ago I lay my head on her lap as she was watching TV on the couch. We do this often since she watches TV and plays games all day and I'll read or do whatever so I'll just lie on her. It was the first time he belly kept pushing against my head whenever she laughed. She spilled a drink on her over shirt so took it off and I got a full view of her belly. It was struggling for air and the button of her jeans were at capacity. She usually buttons them. She's been wearing them very low down lately too for whatever reason. The vest shirt she wore underneath was tight and because she slouches it was always lifting up and her stomach practically aimed at me. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

We both had a few drinks and I forgot where I was so I started poking at her stomach where it was trying to get out of her jeans. I tried to fit my finger in between her belly and the button. Probably not the best thing to do in hindsight as she wasn't happy. But it was worth it because the button just popped right out and the belly beast came with it. She told me off and then grumbled but seemed to forget after that, sitting all night with her jeans open and fine with me occasionally kissing her stomach. I was lost after that. I felt like I was in my own fanfiction. 

This morning those jeans ripped in two places as she put them on. Now she only has one pair that she says she can barely breathe in. I've offered to take her out for more but she just keeps looking at her stomach and I think is too proud to buy larger ones maybe? 

I enjoyed this but I worry for her if it makes her sad but also because when I gained weight years ago the not fitting into clothes thing was a big wake up call for me. I'm wondering if it will be for her too. 

That's my update. She looks better than ever and now has a tiny double chin and muffin top to go with the belly. I'll enjoy it while it's here. 

4 hours ago, Billyscott_1999 said:

Sounds like you’re living the Dream. I hope you get to enjoy more of your girlfriend’s quarantine beer belly soon. Keep us posted. 

Thanks I feel like I am and I'm taking advantage of the time. She isn't enjoying being back in the office because she has to wear more formal attire and not loose fitting shirts. She's struggling to button up her old work shirts and only has one pair of jeans. She just found out the hard way that stripes on a tight shirt aren't helping if she wants to hide her belly. I want to know what her work colleagues think. 

She's going to the doctor in a few days and I'm very interested to see what they say. 

• 2 weeks later...

We went to her mom's place for the long weekend, it was the first time my girlfriend has seen her since the pandemic started. She was self conscious and I saw her throwing clothes on the floor and sighing before we left. When I asked she said none of her "nice clothes" fit as comfortably anymore. She ended up wearing a blue t-shirt that showed off her stomach bump and a long flowy shirt. She thought that kept her concealed but it didn't. She also had her hair cut for the occasion and without it covering her face as much you can tell her cheeks and chin have really filled out. I was surprised. Most of the gain has gone straight to her stomach but her butt, hips and chest have definitely gotten bigger too. 

No one said anything in front of me. A few family members commented on how different and grown up she looked. But she told me when she was alone with her mom that her mom said something like "if you were pregnant you'd tell me right?" It pissed my gf off and she was moaning the whole way home the next day. I said it was probably because we've been together a while now and the rest of her family is having kids. But it was because of her stomach growth. 

There are days where I don't notice and she looks normal as ever, then other days her belly catches me off guard, just sticking out there in clothes that suddenly fit snuggly now. Her cousin is supposed to get married in a few months and they're supposed to reuse bridesmaids dresses from her other cousin. I hope she tries it on and let's me see. 

I really appreciate you posting updates of You and your girlfriend. I am going through the exact same thing with my wife. Some days she’s pouty and wants nothing to do with eating or doesn’t want me to see her, other days we make pizzas and she eats what she wants and rubs her belly after she’s done (she’s probably up 25lbs since March on a 5’4” frame). mine will regularly let me see her naked but is very self conscious and will only let me see (she doesn’t like me touching since I’m sure she knows I feel the difference, and she must even more then too. 
i hope things go well for you guys, were up and down like I said, I’m trying to push the physical/intimate aspect of things but otherwise my wife hasn’t put any effort towards changing her eating habits yet...(Today we’re going to a food truck At lunch she used to go to when she was in the office)

12 hours ago, VanillaGorilla said:

I really appreciate you posting updates of You and your girlfriend. I am going through the exact same thing with my wife. Some days she’s pouty and wants nothing to do with eating or doesn’t want me to see her, other days we make pizzas and she eats what she wants and rubs her belly after she’s done (she’s probably up 25lbs since March on a 5’4” frame). mine will regularly let me see her naked but is very self conscious and will only let me see (she doesn’t like me touching since I’m sure she knows I feel the difference, and she must even more then too. 
i hope things go well for you guys, were up and down like I said, I’m trying to push the physical/intimate aspect of things but otherwise my wife hasn’t put any effort towards changing her eating habits yet...(Today we’re going to a food truck At lunch she used to go to when she was in the office)

That doesn't sound fun for either of you. My girlfriend is about that height too. I'm not sure how much she's gained, but wouldn't be surprised if it was around 20 lbs. But it's a lot in a short space of time especially for someone so small, so I'm sure it's hard to face up to. 

I'm sure your wife looks gorgeous as ever, as long as you let her know that and help her with whatever she wants (but if she doesn't want to improve her eating then what can you do?) she'll hopefully come around eventually. I'm sorry you're going through that, especially as it sounds like you think she looks great now, and you'll want to be as close you can to her. I really relate in a lot of ways, I'm frustrated on a daily basis. My gf drinks a lot, and that's when she is more comfortable and intimate. She's conscious when she's sober, but has times where she seems to forget too, so I'm trying to figure out what's going on during those times. I think she loses herself in food she likes.

I'm trying to figure out the answers and can give more updates if it helps, but I'm sure people on here will have good advice and have been through this too. Keep us updated with how it goes for you. I'm rooting for ya. 

Yesterday she wore a thin full length summer dress that I hadn't seen her in before. It was nice, especially since it clung to and showed off her body, which is perfect right now. I noticed she was sucking in a lot, I can tell when her shoulders go back that's what she's doing. She's been doing it a lot lately. She said a few weeks ago that she wouldn't wear a dress this summer since she wouldn't be able to hide her stomach in it, so I was surprised to see her in this. I was confused why she wore it if it meant she had to suck in all the time, and since we went to the park with her friend who I know she's trying to hide it from. So you'd think she'd wear something that drew attention away from it instead of to it right? There were moments where she relaxed and the dress showed off just how large her belly had gotten. It was very obvious. Gone is the flat stomach of old that's for sure. 

She looked amazing though. I still prefer seeing her in jeans because they squeeze everything up if you know what I mean? There's something about girls in jeans a bit too small for them that drives me nuts but anyway. 

The dress made me notice something and it was obvious when I saw her without a shirt last night. It's that her stomach is very bottom heavy like it's normal down to just under her rib cage and then sticks out like it's on the wrong body. Not always because sometimes when she's full it sticks out like a whole balloon. But a lot of the time it's very bottom heavy and really soft. If I'm making sense? I'm curious about what that's about. I've never dated anyone with that shape before so it may be common for all I know but I wonder why it does that and not evenly distributed around? It probably makes her even sexier though.

Also this morning she played with her belly button and commented on how much deeper it is than she's used to. I almost said I could watch her play with it all day. It's a gift that keeps giving. 

Is anyone aware of the belly shelf? My girlfriend thinks she's coined it and says she's going to trademark it. We were watching a movie in bed with a few beers. We're both in that sitting slouched position and she looks around for somewhere to put the beer can, but no luck. She then looks down at her belly, pretty bloated and round from the pizza and beers we've had, shrugs and just sits it on top. She's really proud of herself says "it's the belly shelf where I put stuff like my phone and snacks. Now beer." 

I'm not able to watch the movie after this and I make sure she can't either. So we start making out and I give her belly attention, telling her it's going to make us rich. Then one thing leads to another and I don't think you want the details of that do you?

The belly shelf. It's the best thing ever. 

I'm not sure if anyone much cares for my updates at this stage so I can stop, although advice has been great. But I must keep talking about how great the belly shelf is. It might be the breakthrough that makes her more comfortable. She seems quite tickled by it and we've been seeing what we can get on there. The usual things like her beer cans, snacks, our cats and even a plate seem to fit nicely without much issue, at least as long as she's holding some of them too. Tonight in bed we started playing a game seeing what else we could get on there without falling off. I know it's dumb and ridiculous but I'm taking any chance I get to play with her stomach; usually she doesn't even like being touched there until she forgets. We got four pencils and her book before I put my head on there. I felt her go hot in an instant and her face went bright red. So I think that's either embarrassment or she's enjoying it? 

Either way, we didn't try many more items after that. I don't think you want to details, and I won't tell. At least publicly anyway. But I wanted to know your thoughts on this? This seems like a big leap. She's still talking about cutting down on beer and eating better, so she's at least semi serious and losing weight but I'm getting a sense that she's enjoying it a bit now. It's obviously turning me on more and that's benefiting both of us.

What else do you think I should put on the belly shelf? Lol. 

Thanks. If you insist then I won't stop. I'll let you know if anything else happens, whatever that could be. She ate a lot tonight and her belly seemed bloated and round so she kept patting it and adjusting the elastic around her track pants, so as good as it looked she seemed a bit uncomfortable. She wasn't in the playful mood. So some days it feels like she might be growing into this - physically and emotionally - but others she seems ashamed. I don't know where to stand or what to do, but I'll keep doing what I'm doing for now and update this. 

I'm happy to chat and still taking any advice too. 

Ok we went out a mutual friends place for a birthday tonight. There's about six of us that stick together, but it's usually at someone's apartment instead of a bar due to everything at the moment. My girlfriend starts drinking early as she's known to do (I'm the driver tonight) and she's a bit buzzed and we're talking as we both get ready. She pulls out a blue button up shirt that I haven't seen her wear in a long time and I'm not paying too much attention doing my own thing. I then turn around and she's buttoned the shirt down just past her chest and then just stops. The open parts of the shirt hang down and because she's standing by a fan they're blowing back a bit and her stomach is just sticking right out.

She stands like that for a few minutes as she finishes her current drink, her belly just poking through the shirt and seems to have forgotten that she hasn't finished buttoning it. I'm fixated, I want to see how well this shirt fits now but I also want to keep looking at and doing many things to her belly, which is especially round and on display.

After a few minutes she starts buttoning the snap buttons, and it's loose fitting in some area but it's stretched around her stomach. If she doesn't want to draw attention to her shape she chose the wrong shirt because her belly looks massive in it, bigger than I'm used to seeing it. She notices how snug it is and starts moaning about how it hardly fits. I say some crap about it probably shrinking in the wash but she also looks great in it. She just says she looks fat and pats and plays with her stomach a little bit. I leave the room and expect her to change into something else now because she usually does when she thinks it's showing off her new bulge. But she didn't, she wore it to the birthday party. She usually wears baggy shirts or a hoodie around her friends so she had to know this would get some attention. 

I don't hear anyone say anything but one of her guy friends in mid conversation said "I thought she might be pregnant earlier, no offense." I kept daydreaming about her shirt buttons popping open. She enjoyed herself which is what I'm happy about the most. We got home about 20 minutes ago and she passed out on the couch, but not before unbuttoning her jeans and popping the buttons on her shirt. Meanwhile I'm feeling like a horny teenager and confused more than ever. She hates her weight gain, but was okay going out with a tight shirt on? And was just flaunting her bare belly for a while, even if it was just to me. I don't know if she knows how I feel about it, but I feel like she has to know because of all the attention I give her stomach when we're together. So is she teasing me? Is she gradually becoming more comfortable? I'm probably looking into too much aren't I? She just woke up and said we have to get into bed. Hopefully I get some up close and personal action or she'll be more open in her drunken stupor. Either way I feel slightly frustrated.