Quantcast
sororitygirl

My College Gain in the Sorority House

112 posts / 46492 viewsLast Reply

6 minutes ago, sororitygirl said:

These are some newer pictures of me from this month. I would love to be teased😜

I really want to know where my body will continue to pack on the pounds. I feel like parts of my body still look so small. I would love to hear what you all think of my growing body;)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Those are some thick and jucy love handles and that little butter ball, gorgeous 😍

I think your hips and middle will get a lot wider, judging by the stretchmarks on your thighs they're going to continue to grow too. You're going to have big juicy lovehandles, and eventually your belly will hang more, spread out wider and rest on your wide thighs. Your boobs will grow of course, but even if they don't catch up with the rest I think your body shape is/will be super hot. It's so much fun seeing in what way people get fat🤤

29 minutes ago, sororitygirl said:

I really want to know where my body will continue to pack on the pounds. I feel like parts of my body still look so small. I would love to hear what you all think of my growing body;)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

The muffin top you must be getting right now must be insane, bet you have to unbutton just too sit

1 minute ago, Muncle said:

I think your hips and middle will get a lot wider, judging by the stretchmarks on your thighs they're going to continue to grow too. You're going to have big juicy lovehandles, and eventually your belly will hang more, spread out wider and rest on your wide thighs. Your boobs will grow of course, but even if they don't catch up with the rest I think your body shape is/will be super hot. It's so much fun seeing in what way people get fat🤤

Well that would be exciting. I love how descriptive you are. 

You are looking so wonderful.   I would bet your belly will continue to grow but your hips butt and legs might fill out to. Your face and chin could even round out to if you keep taking advantage of all that great food you have access to.  What kind of desserts do you have a there?  

You must be looking at different pictures if you think you're still small. Your weight gain is extremely obvious when you see your old tan lines where you bikini used to cover you, there's just too much of you to hold. I can only imagine that you'll be spending a lot of time just struggling to fit your new fat body into your old clothes, with your new love handles and belly poking out of all your shirts, and your wide hips and thighs devouring all your old pants. You better get a new wardrobe soon before winter starts and your exposed pudge gets too cold.

2 hours ago, sororitygirl said:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

I can just tell, if you keep eating like you have you'll balloon in no time … so you better start looking into getting some fat girl sweatpants, you'll be bursting out of what you normally wear real soon 😉 I can definitely see a nice big gut and large hips in your future 🐖

3 hours ago, sororitygirl said:

At a pound a week, you could be 20+ lbs heavier come 12/31, which would put you ~ 180 lbs (not a lady until 180, as they say).  Your body looks amazing and yes, the gains thus far are certainly found in your belly, handles and hips, lovely!  What are your WG goals at this point, if you have any of course?  Cheers, welcome and thanks much for sharing!!  Can’t wait to see *more* of you!!  :)  

5 hours ago, sororitygirl said:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Fatty here needs to be careful being the chef's taste tester. Your Freshman Fifteen could become Freshman Fifty if you're not careful. It won't be long until the other Sorority members notice the bulging gut of yours!

6 hours ago, sororitygirl said:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Gorgeous. Looks like at least for now it's going to go to your belly and hips. 

You certainly haven't been missing any meals have you. While your sisters are eating salads and veggies it looks like you've been stuffing yourself with junk food. They probably should lock up the food at night since you obviously can't control yourself. If not, they're going to have a fat sister really soon. 

Teasing all in good fun since you asked:

I want you to imagine walking into the pool locker room with some of your sorority sisters. As you mentioned earlier, they are all fit and lean from so much time spent in the gym. 

As they begin to change into their bikinis you can’t help but notice how toned their abs are. Suddenly, you are hesitant to remove your shirt. You look like a butterball. Your love handles seem so large and out of control. Damn! They will see your angry new stretch marks. 

For a moment you panic as you can’t seem to get your shirt over your head. You feel exposed. Your flabby stomach is revealed for all to see and your struggle is likely capturing their attention. God, why did you let your gut get so fat?

You trot up as close to the locker door as you can, using it as a shield. You peel off your bra and your breasts heave forward and hang. They look big and beautiful. A rush of pride fills you. Here’s a benefit to all those late night snacks and sorority parties. Your bosom is heavenly. 

You try sucking in your bulging belly a bit. You pretend you can’t find your bikini top. Let them admire the girls. They’ll likely take attention away from your humongous muffin top. Damn, when did your back fat become so pronounced? You feel like a slob again. Who are you kidding. You’re too large for a two piece. Everyone will laugh at you. No. They’re too polite. But you know what they’ll be thinking. 

You make the walk of shame out the locker room and past the hot life guard every girl in the place wants a piece of. How can he not notice how large your thighs have become? How chunky and jiggly your ass has grown since you first entered college. 

Wait. Did he just give you a triple take? It must be to mock you with his dumbfounded stare that someone so out of shape had the gall to wear a bikini at his facility. You feel miserable. But wait. No. That’s not a mocking stare. Not at all. He gives you a warm smile and a small nod. He doesn’t even notice the skinny bitches all around you. Later, at the changing of the “guard”, he stops by your lounge chair and hands you something. 

“You must have dropped this.” He smiles and walks away. His abs and perfect hair all your mind can think of as you wait until he’s out of sight to unroll a slip of paper which reveals his number and a short note: “I would love to see you sometime.”

Every piece of cheesecake was fucking worth it. 

9 hours ago, sororitygirl said:

I used to weigh around 135 and my waist was like 27 inches

Thanks for replying! That’s great, and it seems you’ve got a lot of potential to grow 😄 Are you feeling out of shape/breath when performing daily activities, eg walking up stairs? I don’t think I need to ask if you still exercise😏

have you seen @sororitygirl yet? remember how skinny she was when we were freshmen? It looks like she has put on the freshman 20. Her lovehandles were pouring out of her jeans the other day--serious muffintop situation. If I didn't know she was on birth control I might've thought she was preggers. That stomach is looking large. More of a beer belly than pregnant though. I don't know, she's still pretty fucking hot. Have you seen those titties? I mean, they're a little saggy but I would totally motorboat them. She's still got great legs and a tight little ass. Her new gut isn't exactly a dealbreaker. Have you seen the way she eats? It's not surprising that she is no longer the thin twig she was two years ago. She used to be a smoke show in a bikini! I bet she would be quite the sight at the beach now, with that bulging food-stuffed belly hanging out. 

I'm imagining that the weight will keep going to your belly...just keep "studying" and you'll pass the wall test in no time!

Though you might have to start fending off people asking if you're pregnant...😳🤰

On 8/15/2020 at 5:31 PM, speedy_biff said:

You are looking so wonderful.   I would bet your belly will continue to grow but your hips butt and legs might fill out to. Your face and chin could even round out to if you keep taking advantage of all that great food you have access to.  What kind of desserts do you have a there?  

I am hoping my lower half will start to catch up with my growing belly. We have all kinds of desserts. Cakes, cookies, pies, etc.

On 8/15/2020 at 6:15 PM, Knew said:

You must be looking at different pictures if you think you're still small. Your weight gain is extremely obvious when you see your old tan lines where you bikini used to cover you, there's just too much of you to hold. I can only imagine that you'll be spending a lot of time just struggling to fit your new fat body into your old clothes, with your new love handles and belly poking out of all your shirts, and your wide hips and thighs devouring all your old pants. You better get a new wardrobe soon before winter starts and your exposed pudge gets too cold.

My clothes are for sure getting too small. When I pull shorts on, I have to tug so hard and jump to get them over by thighs, ass, and hips. Once they're on they squeeze my thighs so bad haha. I definitely feel like I'm widening.

22 hours ago, mattkoty said:

At a pound a week, you could be 20+ lbs heavier come 12/31, which would put you ~ 180 lbs (not a lady until 180, as they say).  Your body looks amazing and yes, the gains thus far are certainly found in your belly, handles and hips, lovely!  What are your WG goals at this point, if you have any of course?  Cheers, welcome and thanks much for sharing!!  Can’t wait to see *more* of you!!  :)  

I'm not sure yet what my weight gain goals are. I kind of think I might just let myself go and hope that I naturally get bigger. Hopefully as I get bigger I fill out more all over.

18 hours ago, BrokenMaple said:

Thanks for replying! That’s great, and it seems you’ve got a lot of potential to grow 😄 Are you feeling out of shape/breath when performing daily activities, eg walking up stairs? I don’t think I need to ask if you still exercise😏

Haha for sure. I spend a lot of time now laying in bed.