How to find a good ssbbw girlfriend in 2020?

karumin

I am in my 40s and I tried a lot of dating apps in the past. I met a lot of ladies and most of them where bbw and ssbbw. I tried dating skinny girls again once and It wasn't the best idea. I also wasn't crazy about them and they notice it. lol 😅

Now in 2020,I find it hard now to find the ideal girlfriend because dating website are a pain in the ass. They force you to pay to either  check who liked you or see your messages. I find it discouraging because I don't want to spend 40+$ to just speak to girls. I also don't want to spend time swipping profiles all the time either. I got better things to do. loll

The ideal girl for me are ssbbw with big boobs and a big ass. Also with a nice personality that loves cuddles and will follow me in my travels. Those are rare now because girls get a lot of message from bad, salty guys and their attitude changes after this. 🙁 Any tips on how to survice the dating apocalypse and find the right ssbbw girlfriend in 2020 and beyond? I am loosing hope.

Edited by karumin