• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, sia2219 said:

You mean, that isn't a really old outfit? I guess I had just assumed that nothing fit because you hadn't bought clothes since like a year ago. But what you're saying is that you gained a bunch of weight, bought some new (plus-size?) clothes, and then gained even more weight, to the point that you're bursting out of your new "fat" clothes? If so...that's the fattest thing I've heard in a long time.

I bought the shirt and pants a month ago!!!

On 10/9/2020 at 5:46 AM, BBW Lexaa said:

I love before and afters ❤️❤️ This was a months progress.

69F8F7BC-5E13-4479-B52F-E147B9D9DDA0.thumb.jpeg.7d7d72991a8c2d69d42a04dcbdbb4e22.jpeg

I absolutely love your before and after photos my God in just a few minutes you picked up tons of belly fat you have been quite the very sexy greedy Piggy you don't know how bad I want a funnel feed you weight gain shake and heavy cream and lots of fattening food and I would love to rub kiss and jiggle every square inch of that fat belly of yours you look so sexy obese I wish you was my obese princess 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤