• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, lafan101 said:

You’re easily my favorite on curvage at the moment. Not only are you gorgeous but it’s clear to see you are genuinely into it. Even hotter that your husband is helping you along 

❤️❤️ aww thank you so much. It makes me so happy that you're enjoying the content and my progress 😘😘

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, fattony20 said:

Lexaa, do you have any pics from early on in your gain? Also what was the point when this started to be a real turn on for you? The first 20lbs, first time you outgrew something...etc? 

BA3DE4D2-55AF-4B77-A63C-656EE535136A.thumb.png.90de27e6472b59824e4ba466457f9cb7.png

Right around this time 😍😍 this was in about 5 months ago maybe? A lot of lbs ago 💕💕

1 hour ago, BBW Lexaa said:

One more 💕😘💕

B58FA3D9-1B1D-407F-9212-E719BFAD7810.thumb.jpeg.fa27999e7ae6289af2ec4b12c23cf1b7.jpeg

I love this comparison and seeing just how much fat has accumulated around your middle and everywhere else since you started gaining 😍. It would be fun if you still had that shirt and leggings to try on now. Surely they wouldn't stand a chance against all that flab. Even if you managed to get them on, they would probably rip to shreds after the slightest amount of exertion. Purposeful over-exertion in too tight clothes to see how much you can destroy them - now THAT would make for great content, JS 😉

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, AJ-Xander said:

I love this comparison and seeing just how much fat has accumulated around your middle and everywhere else since you started gaining 😍. It would be fun if you still had that shirt and leggings to try on now. Surely they wouldn't stand a chance against all that flab. Even if you managed to get them on, they would probably rip to shreds after the slightest amount of exertion. Purposeful over-exertion in too tight clothes to see how much you can destroy them - now THAT would make for great content, JS 😉

Thank you 😘😘

I think these are long gone but I'm always looking for old outfits to do more comparison shots. I think they are my favorite ❤️❤️