• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, pianoman2161 said:

You are really ballooning nicely. How have you enjoyed it?

I love it. I really feel so sexy. My belly can't be hidden in any clothes anymore and I love the looks I get in public when I order 3 meals by myself 🥰🥰😍😍😘💕

Guest grateful

Beautiful watching you grow!  😍 And thank you for sharing!!!

What is your favorite thing about growing?

What is your hubby's favorite thing about having a growing wife?

Have you become a big eater from this process, and do you need to eat a lot to get satisfied"

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, grateful said:

Beautiful watching you grow!  😍 And thank you for sharing!!!

What is your favorite thing about growing?

- there are lots it's hard to narrow it down to one thing. My favorite thing I would say would be having my fat belly grabbed while having sex. I also love the way it bounces and slaps on everything when doing it 💕💕 

What is your hubby's favorite thing about having a growing wife?

- he really likes seeing the progress. Seeing me grow out of clothes so quickly. 

Have you become a big eater from this process, and do you need to eat a lot to get satisfied"

- my meals have really changed. My portions are huge now. I think part of it is my growing appetite and the other part is that I'm intentionally trying to to eat more 💕❤️❤️

• Curvage Model
Just now, Maverick500 said:

How much did you weigh when you decided to start gaining weight? How much do you weigh now sexy obese princess? 😍😍😍😍😍😘

I was about 120 when I started gaining and I'm pretty decently over 200 now. Last time I weighed myself I was 200 and I've grown out of plenty of clothes since then! 😍😘

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, pianoman2161 said:

What have other friends or family said about your gain?

They are all mostly very nice so they often say 'you're not that fat' etc. But I can tell they are really concerned.

My sister gives me really weird looks when I wear a tight sexy outfit 😭😭😭😭 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, bonedoc1958 said:

How did your husband approach the subject of getting fat . And what convinced you to actually follow through 

He's always kind of hinted at it so I guess he slowly worked it in over time. He used to buy me a lot of sweets and still does. I think this was a big part of my weight gain.

As I grew bigger I started to appreciate the beauty of my growing body and not feel embarrassed. The community and all the love I receive on here helps as well. ❤️❤️💕

Just now, BBW Lexaa said:

He's always kind of hinted at it so I guess he slowly worked it in over time. He used to buy me a lot of sweets and still does. I think this was a big part of my weight gain.

As I grew bigger I started to appreciate the beauty of my growing body and not feel embarrassed. The community and all the love I receive on here helps as well. ❤️❤️💕

You shouldn't be embarrassed at all beautiful princess you look absolutely amazing with that big fat sexy belly of yours 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤😘

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, bonedoc1958 said:

Whst do you recommend me to do to help my wife accept and enjoy her fattened body. I tell her how incredibly beautiful she is. And how attracted to her I am. She continues to hate on herself.  I think she is so hot 

For myself, it was hard at first. I was hard enough on myself at 120 let alone even imaging bigger. 

My husband has helped me feel sexy and when I first started gaining seeing him excited and ALWAYS wanting to touch me really made me feel good. I have become much more comfortable knowing how much more he loves and enjoys me... maybe not loves me more it’s the same love but he’s more excited for me ? If that makes sense. 

it’s hard for us women well maybe not all, but most to fully embrace and love it and be comfortable with it because of what society thinks we should look like. 

all you can do is keep reminding her, touching her and showing her your excitement, how happy you are to see her eat what she loves, wear what she loves, and just be who she is. If she is unaware of this platform and how common it actually is for men and women to enjoy bigger bodies maybe show her? Or show her something similar, maybe it would help her. 

I hope this helps, I could be just rambling I’m getting very sleepy.