Sommer Ray

Guest hfceix

12 hours ago, TobyHunter said:

There's also this video. I was surprised nobody ever posted it here. It's a little old but very nice.

Just a little context for the video I posted to help you guys with the time stamps.

From 0:00 of the video a little roll at the back.
2:10 looking a little thick in the belly.
2:25 cute ass jiggle.
4:23 amazing belly.
4:54 belly rolls.
6:34 belly bulging out a little bit.
From 10:45 it is pretty much the best thing we got so far. You can see a bit of a belly roll and it continues until about 11:45. She then changes angle and the rolls show a lot more, she even comments about them in a very sexy way. This continues until about 12:30.
We then have a new cute scene at around 13:29.

That's about all I could find, but this video is so full of curves that I can't mention every time stamp. I mean, you can find it in google if you type Sommer Ray weight gain so I'm not suprised it's such a banger😝.

Tbh even if I absolutely adore Sommer and really hope she puts in a little extra jiggle, I think this is just a phase and I agree with you that nothing else is probably gonna happen. It was fun while it lasted though, and hopefully it does continue.

10 hours ago, johnnnysmith said:

I mean guys i like to be optimistic and hope she will gain weight, but do you really think she will get any heavier than she is now.

She does put a lot of emphasis on her fitness. 

Either way she still looks stunning, and i hope the thread continues, i just don't see much progress being made. 

Could be wrong just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, bigbellygirls said:

Just because she has gained some weight doesn't mean she's consistently gaining weight or gaining & losing. She is not bigger than she was say a year ago or whenever she first started to work out less.

Your opinion is your opinion mate, just agree to disagree and let the rest of us enjoy her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Jenna ortega
  • Avataг changed the title to Sommer Ray