Sommer Ray

Guest hfceix

I mean guys i like to be optimistic and hope she will gain weight, but do you really think she will get any heavier than she is now.

She does put a lot of emphasis on her fitness. 

Either way she still looks stunning, and i hope the thread continues, i just don't see much progress being made. 

Could be wrong just my opinion.

10 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Whether she's blimping up in a blitz right now or keep softening up a little foe the next ten years, some of us don't care.

She's curvy, therefore she's Curvage-worthy. She doesn't need to forcibly compete with BigCuties models.

I totally agree with you, i did say i wanted the thread to continue. 

1 hour ago, >_< 0_0 said:

When I was a teen, I never imagined anyone would describe JLo as skinny 🤔 are we spoiled? Or are standards evolving?

Standards have definitely evolved. Take a look at Victoria Secret. They went from starved models to having a couple plus sized girls and allowing other girls like Taylor Hill to get curvier. 

Alright gents lets get back to the real purpose of this thread. 

Recently on Sommer's instagram she stated that she had been slacking with her fitness for the past 2 years. 

image.thumb.png.9bad92af144df93f8782182056f2cc60.png

She's posted these pictures recently on her instagram as well. 

image.thumb.png.c7bdab9c4ebe70adf15ed934847b1065.png

image.thumb.png.3d35d505da3131a7810b46ba301e4dcc.png

image.thumb.png.382e2f09124f8f87baf76cea8b3a78fb.png

image.thumb.png.d66581881ab678359fe3aeada9cb520c.png

image.thumb.png.084b24f5201de8c64ab5ea4417768282.png

First three related with the fitness post. Her midsection and thighs have gotten much larger. In the bathtub, her midsection seems much softer, with a bit of a belly roll at her belly button. Her thighs look massive in the last pic as well. I do hope she's a bit slow in her fitness journey, because she is looks beautiful at this weight, if not heavier. 

1 hour ago, hfceix said:

In this video, right after she says thank you for the "cuppycakies", look at her stomach. She thought she was sucking in but looks down to realise realise that she wasn't using enough force. She tries twice to suck in and gets it right on the third time, but she still has a pooch. Let's hope she slips up more

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFFtSj_J5JN/?igshid=r464jbtq4ys4

She's really in denial isn't she.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Jenna ortega
  • Avataг changed the title to Sommer Ray