Sommer Ray

Guest hfceix

I mean guys i like to be optimistic and hope she will gain weight, but do you really think she will get any heavier than she is now.

She does put a lot of emphasis on her fitness. 

Either way she still looks stunning, and i hope the thread continues, i just don't see much progress being made. 

Could be wrong just my opinion.

1 minute ago, johnnnysmith said:

I mean guys i like to be optimistic and hope she will gain weight, but do you really think she will get any heavier than she is now.

Either way she still looks stunning, and i hope the thread continues, i just don't see much progress being made. 

Whether she's blimping up in a blitz right now or keep softening up a little foe the next ten years, some of us don't care.

She's curvy, therefore she's Curvage-worthy. She doesn't need to forcibly compete with BigCuties models.

10 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Whether she's blimping up in a blitz right now or keep softening up a little foe the next ten years, some of us don't care.

She's curvy, therefore she's Curvage-worthy. She doesn't need to forcibly compete with BigCuties models.

I totally agree with you, i did say i wanted the thread to continue. 

Tbh even if I absolutely adore Sommer and really hope she puts in a little extra jiggle, I think this is just a phase and I agree with you that nothing else is probably gonna happen. It was fun while it lasted though, and hopefully it does continue.

10 hours ago, johnnnysmith said:

Guest JigglyArms

It's always good to keep watch on a celeb, even if they seem like the last person in the world to gain weight.

Look at Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

It's always good to keep watch on a celeb, even if they seem like the last person in the world to gain weight.

Look at Taylor Swift

Even Keira Knightley grew kind of a mom bod compared to her younger self. Its damn rare for the skinny to stay skinny forever unless their a freak like JLO or Beckinsale.

7 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Even Keira Knightley grew kind of a mom bod compared to her younger self. Its damn rare for the skinny to stay skinny forever unless their a freak like JLO or Beckinsale.

When I was a teen, I never imagined anyone would describe JLo as skinny 🤔 are we spoiled? Or are standards evolving?

1 hour ago, >_< 0_0 said:

When I was a teen, I never imagined anyone would describe JLo as skinny 🤔 are we spoiled? Or are standards evolving?

Standards have definitely evolved. Take a look at Victoria Secret. They went from starved models to having a couple plus sized girls and allowing other girls like Taylor Hill to get curvier. 

Alright gents lets get back to the real purpose of this thread. 

Recently on Sommer's instagram she stated that she had been slacking with her fitness for the past 2 years. 

image.thumb.png.9bad92af144df93f8782182056f2cc60.png

She's posted these pictures recently on her instagram as well. 

image.thumb.png.c7bdab9c4ebe70adf15ed934847b1065.png

image.thumb.png.3d35d505da3131a7810b46ba301e4dcc.png

image.thumb.png.382e2f09124f8f87baf76cea8b3a78fb.png

image.thumb.png.d66581881ab678359fe3aeada9cb520c.png

image.thumb.png.084b24f5201de8c64ab5ea4417768282.png

First three related with the fitness post. Her midsection and thighs have gotten much larger. In the bathtub, her midsection seems much softer, with a bit of a belly roll at her belly button. Her thighs look massive in the last pic as well. I do hope she's a bit slow in her fitness journey, because she is looks beautiful at this weight, if not heavier. 

36 minutes ago, johnnnysmith said:

Alright gents lets get back to the real purpose of this thread. 

Recently on Sommer's instagram she stated that she had been slacking with her fitness for the past 2 years. 

image.thumb.png.9bad92af144df93f8782182056f2cc60.png

She's posted these pictures recently on her instagram as well. 

image.thumb.png.c7bdab9c4ebe70adf15ed934847b1065.png

image.thumb.png.3d35d505da3131a7810b46ba301e4dcc.png

image.thumb.png.382e2f09124f8f87baf76cea8b3a78fb.png

image.thumb.png.d66581881ab678359fe3aeada9cb520c.png

image.thumb.png.084b24f5201de8c64ab5ea4417768282.png

First three related with the fitness post. Her midsection and thighs have gotten much larger. In the bathtub, her midsection seems much softer, with a bit of a belly roll at her belly button. Her thighs look massive in the last pic as well. I do hope she's a bit slow in her fitness journey, because she is looks beautiful at this weight, if not heavier. 

Very interesting.

Do you think she's just slacking off or does she maneuver her way - and weight -  toward a new business model?

Guest JigglyArms
5 hours ago, Johnsmithleave said:

John no one and i mean no one likes you on this website you are disturbing, gross, and live in your moms house. You have never felt the touch of a woman before you are a creep and a disturbing man please get off this website

Lmao you made a whole new account just to say this, I applaud your effort

Guest hfceix

These are some photos someone else took with Sommer, as you can she it was in the spot. No photo shop, no nothing. She is desperately trying to suck in, but she can't his the fact that she has no definition in her stomach. Her thighs are huge and show no muscle whatsoever. Andas a plus, she isn't standing on her toes, so we can see her calves. And needless to say, her legs have gone down with the rest of her frame, guess she hasn't seen the gym in a while, that is also supported by the fact that her gym videos are all old. Bye bye sexy fit body, hello average slightly flabby frame.

Screenshot_20200819-152356.png

Screenshot_20200819-152434.png

11 hours ago, hfceix said:

These are some photos someone else took with Sommer, as you can she it was in the spot. No photo shop, no nothing. She is desperately trying to suck in, but she can't his the fact that she has no definition in her stomach. Her thighs are huge and show no muscle whatsoever. Andas a plus, she isn't standing on her toes, so we can see her calves. And needless to say, her legs have gone down with the rest of her frame, guess she hasn't seen the gym in a while, that is also supported by the fact that her gym videos are all old. Bye bye sexy fit body, hello average slightly flabby frame.

Screenshot_20200819-152356.png

Screenshot_20200819-152434.png

i so wish that she didnt suck in that would have being amazing to see

• Guest changed the title to Jenna ortega
  • Avataг changed the title to Sommer Ray