Quantcast
Jump to content
hfceix

Sommer Ray

136 posts / 48705 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

Listen, I know some people are going to call me delusional (this is what I enjoy, so please just don't make a big deal of the fact she isn't 300 pounds or whatever), but hear me out. She had an injury pretty recently and she doesn't have the definition she used to have, or has in her pictures. She was the queen of no Photoshop, until now. The first picture is of her in recent IG photos, the latter is of a recent story. The difference is undeniable. It looks like corona mixed with an injury can't keep that body perfect forever. And in her IG story, she even sucks in, you can see this in the photos where she is turned. It's also funny how she wears high waisted pants in order to stop her little belly pooch from peeking out a bit, but it's still visible. The editors also can't take out the little fat rolls she has flowing over her leggings, but they still try to paste in abs. Hope you enjoy, and hopefully this continues.

 

Screenshot_20200813-003522.png

Screenshot_20200813-003544.png

Screenshot_20200813-003535.png

Screenshot_20200813-002841.png

Screenshot_20200813-002958.png

Screenshot_20200813-003010.png

Screenshot_20200813-002906.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hfceix said:

Listen, I know some people are going to call me delusional (this is what I enjoy, so please just don't make a big deal of the fact she isn't 300 pounds or whatever), but hear me out. She had an injury pretty recently and she doesn't have the definition she used to have, or has in her pictures. She was the queen of no Photoshop, until now. The first picture is of her in recent IG photos, the latter is of a recent story. The difference is undeniable. It looks like corona mixed with an injury can't keep that body perfect forever. And in her IG story, she even sucks in, you can see this in the photos where she is turned. It's also funny how she wears high waisted pants in order to stop her little belly pooch from peeking out a bit, but it's still visible. The editors also can't take out the little fat rolls she has flowing over her leggings, but they still try to paste in abs. Hope you enjoy, and hopefully this continues.

 

Screenshot_20200813-003522.png

Screenshot_20200813-003544.png

Screenshot_20200813-003535.png

Screenshot_20200813-002841.png

Screenshot_20200813-002958.png

Screenshot_20200813-003010.png

Screenshot_20200813-002906.png

any be/af comparisons?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TobyHunter said:

There's also this video. I was surprised nobody ever posted it here. It's a little old but very nice.

 

 

5 hours ago, Someonenew said:

any be/af comparisons?

 

Of course, and don't forget, the after photo in the skirt is on her IG. So the opportunity for Photoshop is there, especially when you see how she has no definition in her legs, but still has "abs". But then when you see her in videos, she has no definition there either. Also, the before photo has the caption "team no Photoshop", which I found funny. I will also link a workout vid she did where she looked very strained, almost as if she remembered the workout being easier than it was.

 

Screenshot_20200813-085911.png

Screenshot_20200813-085953.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, hfceix said:

 

Of course, and don't forget, the after photo in the skirt is on her IG. So the opportunity for Photoshop is there, especially when you see how she has no definition in her legs, but still has "abs". But then when you see her in videos, she has no definition there either. Also, the before photo has the caption "team no Photoshop", which I found funny. I will also link a workout vid she did where she looked very strained, almost as if she remembered the workout being easier than it was.

 

Screenshot_20200813-085911.png

Screenshot_20200813-085953.png

lovely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this type of content. Screw the haters. Trust me, many of us appreciate you for sharing. I personally love when a fitness IG model stops working out and loses definition. Then gets just a little soft. It’s so sexy to see someone change their priorities and look different than they did before. You can really see it in her recent photoshoot where there are a lot of shadows. Her abs are gone. She’s not fat, but she doesn’t look like she works out at all. Just a nice body with average fitness levels. Hopefully more soft layers to come. 

C206DCAE-A14E-4671-B203-6C15A8DC9853.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ButtonBuster said:

This is good content, and you've done good work posting the results on here for all to see. I shake you warmly by the hand...

 

 

 

But she must have more.more GIF by Shorty Awards

 

 

5A2A6474-F61E-43EB-9091-FCD8D413BE4A.png

DC6DF1FA-3070-45C3-9ABE-8A643CFF6005.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ButtonBuster said:

This is good content, and you've done good work posting the results on here for all to see. I shake you warmly by the hand...

 

 

 

But she must have more.more GIF by Shorty Awards

As you can see by these next few pictures, her calves are not that toned. A trick she often uses to appear more muscular than she actually is is to stand in her toes. But since she is laying down, we can observe what her legs actually look like (her calves are spilling over the edge of her boots). And I love how she is still trying desperately to flex. And her stomach in these pictures is far from toned.

Screenshot_20200813-120012.png

Screenshot_20200813-120032.png

Screenshot_20200813-120047.png

Screenshot_20200813-120024.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TobyHunter said:

There's also this video. I was surprised nobody ever posted it here. It's a little old but very nice.

 

Just a little context for the video I posted to help you guys with the time stamps.

From 0:00 of the video a little roll at the back.
2:10 looking a little thick in the belly.
2:25 cute ass jiggle.
4:23 amazing belly.
4:54 belly rolls.
6:34 belly bulging out a little bit.
From 10:45 it is pretty much the best thing we got so far. You can see a bit of a belly roll and it continues until about 11:45. She then changes angle and the rolls show a lot more, she even comments about them in a very sexy way. This continues until about 12:30.
We then have a new cute scene at around 13:29.

That's about all I could find, but this video is so full of curves that I can't mention every time stamp. I mean, you can find it in google if you type Sommer Ray weight gain so I'm not suprised it's such a banger😝.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JakeL said:

These are from her snap chat about a week ago 

Congratulations: she know your true identity.

Snapchat improved the functions of their app, so that any account user get forthright warned about whom amongst their following list had screenshot their snap. Why do you think almost no one on this forum post screenshots coming from that app?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Congratulations: she know your true identity.

Snapchat improved the functions of their app, so that any account user get forthright warned about whom amongst their following list had screenshot their snap. Why do you think almost no one on this forum post screenshots coming from that app?

You think he's the first person to take fucking screenshots of Sommer Ray's Snapchat?

Who cares...

You will find literally anything to criticize someone about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mmodine said:

Love this type of content. Screw the haters. Trust me, many of us appreciate you for sharing. I personally love when a fitness IG model stops working out and loses definition. Then gets just a little soft. It’s so sexy to see someone change their priorities and look different than they did before. You can really see it in her recent photoshoot where there are a lot of shadows. Her abs are gone. She’s not fat, but she doesn’t look like she works out at all. Just a nice body with average fitness levels. Hopefully more soft layers to come. 

C206DCAE-A14E-4671-B203-6C15A8DC9853.jpeg

i 100% agree, she is no where near fat or chubby but seeing her go from a tight toned stomach with hard abs to a somewhat flat but definetly squishy tummy is amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, hfceix said:

As you can see by these next few pictures, her calves are not that toned. A trick she often uses to appear more muscular than she actually is is to stand in her toes. But since she is laying down, we can observe what her legs actually look like (her calves are spilling over the edge of her boots). And I love how she is still trying desperately to flex. And her stomach in these pictures is far from toned.

Screenshot_20200813-120012.png

Screenshot_20200813-120032.png

Screenshot_20200813-120047.png

Screenshot_20200813-120024.png

i love how you see that small belly spilling out in the second and last pic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TobyHunter said:

These pics are also quite nice. Let's keep this thread going.

20200815_094419.thumb.jpg.e034e9e55a6bdd3f5c0220c93457f3e2.jpg

20200815_094405.thumb.jpg.d2a955a5a83b031935ff750543bc94c6.jpg

Wow these first two pictures she actually looks much more softer. She looks great with the extra weight. She was already thick as hell so its just making her curvier.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.