Recently came out as FA to my wife

Guest tickld

Guest tickld
31 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

She's becoming quite the growing girl. 

I made a teasing comment about the scale having a 400 lb limit. She commented back “uh oh, might be a problem we need to look into”

Not sure if it was teasing back because I didn’t say much else since I almost lost it haha.

1 hour ago, tickld said:

I made a teasing comment about the scale having a 400 lb limit. She commented back “uh oh, might be a problem we need to look into”

Not sure if it was teasing back because I didn’t say much else since I almost lost it haha.

Hope that implies she's playfully teasing gaining more and preparing for the 400lb mark. Has she ever playfully asked "am I getting too heavy for you?" while she's on top of you, belly plopped and everything? If so, that can also help convince her to gain more cause it'll let her know how sexy you find it to be. Even then also try feeding her snacks while you rub her belly when she's on top of you. Mix it up. Keep things spicy. 

Guest tickld
31 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

Hope that implies she's playfully teasing gaining more and preparing for the 400lb mark. Has she ever playfully asked "am I getting too heavy for you?" while she's on top of you, belly plopped and everything? If so, that can also help convince her to gain more cause it'll let her know how sexy you find it to be. Even then also try feeding her snacks while you rub her belly when she's on top of you. Mix it up. Keep things spicy. 

She did ask if she was getting too heavy for me recently. I said “no way, it’s sexy!” And told her she may be a big girl, but she’s not THAT big. 

I have been feeding her more and more snacks. She never seems to turn them down.

side note: when she’s on all fours, I realized her belly now sits pretty decently on the ground or bed 🥰

• 3 weeks later...

Keep at it with that. Lay your head on her belly, give it extra kisses and pull her in close. She's definitely discovering a side she never knew she had with the belly massages. All those snacks she's been plowing through will only have her more hungry. Might wanna start doubling up on that soon. Sooner or later she'll definitely try to gain even more on purpose.