Recently came out as FA to my wife

Guest tickld

Guest tickld
3 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

Let us know how the process is going and we'll see the results. 😉 Use the tools I've given you wisely and she'll be up to her heaviest and beyond in no time. 

I definitely will!

On 8/12/2020 at 6:17 AM, tickld said:

She said she suspected since we were dating, and was glad I was finally admitting it. She asked if I would still find her attractive if she ever lost weight, and I said I would find her attractive at any size. She responded to that pretty positively and admitted that she was at her heaviest ever at 280ish. She’s never discussed her weight before with me. 

Im a guy who’s sometimes oblivious to hints so I guess keep talking about it with her? I appreciate the advice!

Just tell her that you'd find her attractive at twice her weight. And all the other great advice being given to you on this thread.

never do feeding sessions or fat-talk when you're not horny, do it after foreplay or during sex

i've had multiple vanilla GFs get into this stuff when introducing it while already rev'd up and had girls that had the fetish be like "meh" when trying to do feeding before getting in the mood

Guest tickld
4 hours ago, bangs15 said:

never do feeding sessions or fat-talk when you're not horny, do it after foreplay or during sex

i've had multiple vanilla GFs get into this stuff when introducing it while already rev'd up and had girls that had the fetish be like "meh" when trying to do feeding before getting in the mood

Interesting! I’ll have to keep that in mind!

Guest tickld

Bit of an update:

So she’s never been that forthcoming with her exact weight before. Typically some ballpark or something. last night we were connecting more (made sure to have a family size pack of m&ms nearby) and I commented that she has been feeling a lot bigger. Then she happened to blurt our “I never thought you’d find me hot at 300”

....I think I might have a big girl on my hands

16 minutes ago, tickld said:

Bit of an update:

So she’s never been that forthcoming with her exact weight before. Typically some ballpark or something. last night we were connecting more (made sure to have a family size pack of m&ms nearby) and I commented that she has been feeling a lot bigger. Then she happened to blurt our “I never thought you’d find me hot at 300”

....I think I might have a big girl on my hands

Well, well, here's one lucky bastard :D

I wonder, how did you reply to that? And is it looking like she is just going to snowball further past 300 lbs?

Also, at 5'3" and 300 lbs she must be looking quite round... It seems like there used to be a pic of her in this thread, but since it's no longer available and perhaps you don't want to post another one,  may I ask what her figure is like? 

Guest tickld
44 minutes ago, scissortooth said:

Well, well, here's one lucky bastard :D

I wonder, how did you reply to that? And is it looking like she is just going to snowball further past 300 lbs?

Also, at 5'3" and 300 lbs she must be looking quite round... It seems like there used to be a pic of her in this thread, but since it's no longer available and perhaps you don't want to post another one,  may I ask what her figure is like? 

I said “really?!, no wonder you’ve been looking plumper lately!” She just giggled, said it’s all my fault, and kept snacking on M&Ms

She has gotten pretty darn round in the belly, butt, and everywhere. I showed her a pic of plump princess and said her body reminded me of hers, she was quite flattered.

Guest tickld
41 minutes ago, tickld said:

I said “really?!, no wonder you’ve been looking plumper lately!” She just giggled, said it’s all my fault, and kept snacking on M&Ms

She has gotten pretty darn round in the belly, butt, and everywhere. I showed her a pic of plump princess and said her body reminded me of hers, she was quite flattered.

To answer your other question, it might end up snowballing. 

She told me how she’s struggled with her weight all her life and finally said “I guess I lost the struggle”

After reading all this, it seems you have her exactly where you want her. You showed her a Pic of Plump Princess and she felt flattered. She admits she's 300lbs and lost her "struggle"? Guess she did surpass her heaviest. Sounds like she's embraced her heavier, fatter lifestyle. Probably feels more comfortable and beautiful thanks to you. You've done well. Keep it up. 

54 minutes ago, tickld said:

To answer your other question, it might end up snowballing. 

She told me how she’s struggled with her weight all her life and finally said “I guess I lost the struggle”

Well man, you're living the dream. Just don't let it backfire on her. I mean, don't let her get too fat for her own good. Or make sure she gets enough activity and decent food so as not to end up having to lose it quick. 

On a side note, how old are the two of you? Any kids? Or planned? 

Guest tickld
9 minutes ago, scissortooth said:

Well man, you're living the dream. Just don't let it backfire on her. I mean, don't let her get too fat for her own good. Or make sure she gets enough activity and decent food so as not to end up having to lose it quick. 

On a side note, how old are the two of you? Any kids? Or planned? 

No kids yet :)

Guest tickld
20 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

After reading all this, it seems you have her exactly where you want her. You showed her a Pic of Plump Princess and she felt flattered. She admits she's 300lbs and lost her "struggle"? Guess she did surpass her heaviest. Sounds like she's embraced her heavier, fatter lifestyle. Probably feels more comfortable and beautiful thanks to you. You've done well. Keep it up. 

I gotta admit you may be right. I seriously didn’t expect her to be that into this so quickly.

Im still shocked that she is at 300 lbs. no wonder she has been looking fuller recently

Just remember to keep making her feel beautiful and sexy as you're r fattening her up. Try to find ways to keep is spiced up. Especially in the bedroom. The more comfortable she is with gaining weight mixed with how comfortable you are with how fat she's getting and how fat you're making her, it's all gonna mix together perfectly. Make every part of her body feel sexy. You literally have a whole Lotta woman on your hands. Bountiful amounts. Try experimenting with extra amounts of takeout and snacks. The more her appetite increases, the more she'll want to eat. When she's full, massage her massive belly. Slowly. Also once the world is back to somewhat normal, the buffet is your most powerful tool in your arsenal. Being surrounded by good food and large amounts shall have her smitten to the point where she can't help herself. Then the 300lbs shall go to 350 and maybe beyond. Just remember to buy some sweat pants for her. It's a fat girl's best friend so when they expand, so do the pants. It gives them the extra incentive to stuff their face. 

Guest tickld
6 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

Just remember to keep making her feel beautiful and sexy as you're r fattening her up. Try to find ways to keep is spiced up. Especially in the bedroom. The more comfortable she is with gaining weight mixed with how comfortable you are with how fat she's getting and how fat you're making her, it's all gonna mix together perfectly. Make every part of her body feel sexy. You literally have a whole Lotta woman on your hands. Bountiful amounts. Try experimenting with extra amounts of takeout and snacks. The more her appetite increases, the more she'll want to eat. When she's full, massage her massive belly. Slowly. Also once the world is back to somewhat normal, the buffet is your most powerful tool in your arsenal. Being surrounded by good food and large amounts shall have her smitten to the point where she can't help herself. Then the 300lbs shall go to 350 and maybe beyond. Just remember to buy some sweat pants for her. It's a fat girl's best friend so when they expand, so do the pants. It gives them the extra incentive to stuff their face. 

I love all this solid advice. You are all awesome!

Guest tickld
55 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

Another thing. When you fondle her belly make sure you kiss her like you've fallen in love with her for the first time. It'll add more convincing that you love her new size. 

Oh I’ve definitely been doing that. Because it’s true

43 minutes ago, tickld said:

Oh I’ve definitely been doing that. Because it’s true

Also if you can, keep playing around with her wearing clothes far too small for her. Button up shirts that'll have her fat bursting through, small tight jeans that won't close. Shirts that expose her belly fully. Hell even go for some lingerie for her. 

Guest tickld
10 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

Also if you can, keep playing around with her wearing clothes far too small for her. Button up shirts that'll have her fat bursting through, small tight jeans that won't close. Shirts that expose her belly fully. Hell even go for some lingerie for her. 

We’ve already ordered some lingerie. She said she hopes it fits since she got some of the larger sizes. She’s been great with wearing too small clothes that have her fat spilling out and teasing me with it :)

Guest tickld

Little update:

Told me today that she hasn’t worn anything with a belt in months since she outgrew hers....

I’m learning new things every day!

4 hours ago, tickld said:

Little update:

Told me today that she hasn’t worn anything with a belt in months since she outgrew hers....

I’m learning new things every day!

Definitely means that belly of hers is getting too big for one. Sooner or later she'll be too big for jeans when the belly gets too big to button up. 

Guest tickld
9 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

Definitely means that belly of hers is getting too big for one. Sooner or later she'll be too big for jeans when the belly gets too big to button up. 

There’s a pretty decent overhang going on. I noticed when I reached under and it had rolled the top of her pants down. I made a comment about it and she hadn’t noticed that. 

I swear she’s feeling bigger even in the past week. Probably just me though