How weird is this fetish?

Guest bobbington

Guest bobbington
9 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

And about being into stuffings, that can also go under the biological compulsion to provide. Providing a lot of food for the family was the primary job of a man for literally TENS OF THOUSANDS of years.

Anywhoo that's just my two cents :)

Lots of really interesting points to chew on there, and I think you absolutely hit the nail in the head with this one. Honestly, this speaks to me so much.

This kind of perspective isn’t really one I’m very familiar with, and it’s very comforting to hear such a simple explanation. 

I think one of the reasons why perspective of it is so skewed is the extremeness of most of the content I come across, which I’ve come to associate with the fetish in general. 

But yeah, appreciate the input. I’m so glad about how this discussion has turned out so far, and thank you to everyone else who’s participated!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, bobbington said:

Lots of really interesting points to chew on there, and I think you absolutely hit the nail in the head with this one. Honestly, this speaks to me so much.

This kind of perspective isn’t really one I’m very familiar with, and it’s very comforting to hear such a simple explanation. 

I think one of the reasons why perspective of it is so skewed is the extremeness of most of the content I come across, which I’ve come to associate with the fetish in general. 

But yeah, appreciate the input. I’m so glad about how this discussion has turned out so far, and thank you to everyone else who’s participated!

I am glad you connected with it :D Humans are very interesting creatures ❤️

Guest Mr Froggy
16 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

IMO if you told a girl "I think you belly is sexy" then told her why "because its soft, like titties and thighs etc" it like something out of their dreams XD There is so much pressure for women to stay thing, to tell someone that you think curves are beautiful can truly be profound.

:)

@bobbington

I will second this but I'll add the caveat that it is subject to the relative facial attractiveness and/or status between yourself and who you're saying it to.   

This type of thing is an "endearment compliment";  you're essentially giving your "permission" / "approval" for a girl to have a 'flaw'.   It's the type of compliment that can only be given from a position of privilege - or it'll be seen as creepy and presumptuous.  

So yes do say it to the nice, shy girl who's on a date with you and is already into you... because it'll likely make her melt.  But don't say it to a girl who's a bit more 'cool' or otherwise hotter than you on the grounds you think it'll make her "see you differently".   You generally can't give an "endearment compliment" to a woman who's above you in smv without it grossing her out.