Trapunzel, King Steph, Natasha Crown & Cie - Fat Transfer Or Sisyphus Syndrome?

John Smith

55 minutes ago, grateful said:

Fat transfer is not a stable process and with special circulation preparation and stem cells,  1/2 to 1 cup size has been achieved.

With the additional care of circulation and stem cells 80% survival of cells has been achieved.

I have never heard of fat transfer to buttocks and question if such a large amount of fat would not be absorbed back into the body without enough support by way of circulation and adaptive cells thriving bc of the influence of stem cells.

Maybe this should be its own topic. Anybody?

I believe this woman [Trapunzel] is the real deal. 

AdmiredDiligentCivet-size_restricted.gif

0AYcZt.gif

7 minutes ago, md2069 said:

I really hope he is being sarcastic 🤦🏾‍♂️

My famously "cringeworthy" humor taken aside, what do you think about his views on fat transfer?

Do you think this is a waste spending so much over expansive, potentially life-risking cosmetic alterations that will sooner-or-later fades away as one patient's natural body fat distribution keep balancing it all evenly?

3 hours ago, John Smith said:

My famously "cringeworthy" humor taken aside, what do you think about his views on fat transfer?

Do you think this is a waste spending so much over expansive, potentially life-risking cosmetic alterations that will sooner-or-later fades away as one patient's natural body fat distribution keep balancing it all evenly?

Well actually that isn’t the case.......I watched a video not too long ago about a woman that went back to have the size of her behind reduced because she had gained weight and all of the gained weight had went straight to her butt.........It has to do with the fat cells that were taken from one area and put in another.  They retain the memory of where they were taken from.  So you will get the fat cells that were originally in the area growing with the fat cells taken from the other area.  The result is often the butt keeps growing beyond the initial transfer over time......

1 minute ago, md2069 said:

Well actually that isn’t the case.......I watched a video not too long ago about a woman that went back to have the size of her behind reduced because she had gained weight and all of the gained weight had went straight to her butt.........It has to do with the fat cells that were taken from one area and put in another.  They retain the memory of where they were taken from.  So you will get the fat cells that were originally in the area growing with the fat cells taken from the other area.  The result is often the butt keeps growing beyond the initial transfer over time......

Very asstounding. It seems almost stripped from a Deviantart Butt Expansion centered prose.

Do you have the lady's name?

7 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Very asstounding. It seems almost stripped from a Deviantart Butt Expansion centered prose.

Do you have the lady's name?

You can look through all of her videos at your leisure but this is the one where she explains the reasoning behind (no pun intended) for wanting her BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) reduces:

2 minutes ago, md2069 said:

You can look through all of her videos at your leisure but this is the one where she explains the reasoning behind (no pun intended) for wanting her BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) reduces:

You do realize how many flat-to-average-bottomed women would dreamt to be into her place? Just having their stem-cells filled buttocks ballooning at every piling pound?

She reminds me of those people who laments about their bust volume until the days it starts out speaking volumes (pun intended) .

i do not know what to think about operations in general. well, a difficult to breath nose can be fixed and that is ok but you must remember her real nose at some point. injected lips i don't like. boobs... they do feel fake but i have to concede if there was not much to being with or if those were hanging as empty socks well there may be a better option. going lower things get a bit trickier... i by no means would support a belly reduction, even if it mean enlarging the hips. you gotta play with what you have in that area i think. otherwise i can release a never ending chain effect, a very expensive one by the way... so it may be better to look for the lady that you like and inquire about how she is feeling about those matters

13 hours ago, John Smith said:

You do realize how many flat-to-average-bottomed women would dreamt to be into her place? Just having their stem-cells filled buttocks ballooning at every piling pound?

She reminds me of those people who laments about their bust volume until the days it starts out speaking volumes (pun intended) .

I believe in one of her videos she laments about how much attention her new hind parts are getting..........I guess a little of the “be careful of what you ask OR pay for”.