Grandma's Cooking

polarisdreamer

BBW, Weight Gain, StuffingJanet, a spoiled and bratty college graduate, moves in with her lonely Grandma in an attempt to escape her controlling parents while she saves money for an apartment. The only issue is, Grandma doesn't want her moving out...

Grandma's Cooking

By polarisdreamer

Part 1- Prologue

“I don’t see what your problem is mom.” Janet huffed in irritation. Not even one week after college graduation and already her mother was trying to control every aspect of her life.

Seeming at her wits end, Bridget feistily grunted, “You can’t just bring some random guy you met last night into our home without asking permission.”

“You wouldn’t give me permission, so I didn’t ask.” Janet countered, crossing her arms under her perky chest.

Shaking her head spiritedly, Bridget retaliated, “That’s not what I said! I said you should find a job before you find a boyfriend!”

“I wasn’t looking for a boyfriend last night, I was looking for a good time and you know what mom? Mission accomplished! Go me!” The little diva cheered in an animated fashion, “If you want me to find a job so bad, I’ll apply to hooters! Would that make you proud??”

“Ugh!” Bridget balked in disgust. She couldn’t even begin to imagine the gasket her own mother would have blown if she’d ever acted like this after she’d returned home from college.

“I told you I wanted to take an off year! Just leave me alone.” Janet snobbishly pouted.

“And who do you expect to foot the bill while you loaf around all year? Huh? You’re an adult now and it’s time you stopped acting so spoiled.” Bridget demanded, while it appeared Janet had finally had enough.

Standing up in a huff, Janet barked, “Whatever. I’m going out again tonight and nothing you say is going to stop me.”

Bridget didn’t even have a moment to respond, because by the time the right words came to her, Janet was already out the door.

She’d need to have a long conversation with her husband tonight about what to do about Janet’s behavior. However, before he got home from work Bridget grabbed the kitchen phone to call her mother. Ever since her father had passed away, Bridget made an effort to call her lonely mom once a day. Sometimes it was a bit tiring, but she knew it was the right thing to do since she lived so far away.

Bridget contemplated asking her mother for advice on what to do about Janet, but the truth was that her mother was a problem in her own right. She was aging, she was lonely, and she was having trouble maintaining her independence. Right now, most of her issues revolved around driving at night but Bridget knew that it wasn’t going to be long before the family would need to have a serious conversation with her.

Wait a minute…

Bridget was suddenly struck with a great idea. A solution to both her problems. She only needed to convince her mother and Janet…

“Mom, please settle down…” Bridget pleaded into the phone, “Now, I know this is touchy subject for you, but ever since Dad passed away last summer, we’ve been thinking it might be time for you to…”

Just like she’d done when Bridget was just a child, Eleanor silenced her adult daughter by loudly clearing her throat and proudly speaking over her, “You’re not sending me to a nursing home. I was born here, and I’m not going anywhere.”

“Mom, that was your old house. You and Dad moved to your new house 5 years ago. This is exactly why we think…”

“I know what you think, but I’m not ready.” Eleanor voiced her protest with the spirit of a younger woman.

“Mom, you’re not even letting me talk. We don’t want to send you to a nursing home tomorrow, but we also don’t want you living alone. Janet’s just graduated college and she wants to move in with you for a while. You know, to help make the transition easier for you.”

“What’s the catch?”

“There is no catch! It will be a mutually beneficial arrangement. Janet’s up to her neck in student loan debt and living somewhere rent free is going to do wonders for her once she gets a job. And think about it, you’ll have your granddaughter for company. She can help you with the garden, with driving at night, anything you need to keep actively enjoying your routine.” Bridget explained hopeful that she could sell her aging mother on this idea, “I know how much you love cooking, maybe you could even teach Janet how to cook? Lord knows I’ve never been able to.”

“How long will she be staying with me?” Eleanor’s dignified voice questioned.

Being sure to sound cheerful, Bridget replied, “As long as she wants. It will probably take her a while to save up enough money for her first apartment. And whenever she’s ready to move out, we can start looking at nice nursing homes together.”

Only hearing silence on the other end of the line, Bridget held her breath.

Mulling over the offer, Eleanor shrewdly sought to clarify, “We won’t start looking at nursing homes until after Janet moves out?”

“Exactly. No rush.”

This was music to Eleanor’s tired ears.

“Alright. It would be nice to have some company around here. And you know how much I love to cook for my granddaughter… So… when will my dear little sweetie be moving in?”

Part 2- Janet Sessums Arrives

One week later, the first week of June, Eleanor’s humble retirement home was bustling with activity. Phillip, her next-door neighbor’s 21-year-old grandson from down the street was hanging a welcome sign on the front porch. It was a pleasant space, shaded by the house, where Eleanor loved to read in the morning and late afternoon. On the back porch, her friend’s husband Dean slaved over the grill.

Good old American hot dogs, cheeseburgers, and barbeque chicken were on the menu tonight, along with some corn on the cob, salty potato chips, and even some homemade French fries. Eleanor’s crew of close friends from her church community sat around the kitchen table, playing cards and merrily enjoying the refreshing taste of ice-cold pop. They’d each baked a dessert for Janet’s welcome party tonight.

Normally the center of attention, Eleanor instead found herself upstairs making one last concerted effort to make Janet’s new room as welcoming as possible. She’d been shopping with her next-door neighbor Martha, a senior citizen of Chinese descent, earlier that morning and, among a cute outfit she thought Janet would enjoy, had found the perfect bright colored comforter for her granddaughter’s large and soft bed.

Eleanor knew that as long as Janet stayed with her, she could remain living in the community she loved instead of a nursing home. Above all, she’d be able to maintain her freedom and independence. So, Eleanor felt the best course of action was to make sure her granddaughter enjoyed her stay so much, that she never wanted to move out. Janet had no idea how much Eleanor intended to pamper and spoil her.

The two new housemates had spoken on the phone nearly a week ago, after Eleanor had agreed to the whole arrangement, Janet had jumped at the chance to move out and away from her mother’s controlling household. Over the phone, Eleanor convinced her granddaughter to put her desires and expectations for their new living arrangement into writing. In Eleanor’s eyes, Janet was a caring girl, but she was also a stubborn free spirit like her mother. So, Eleanor understood Janet wanted a space where she could have the privacy and freedom to do what she wanted.

To accommodate her granddaughter, she’d cleaned out the larger of the upstairs guest rooms and spared no expense in furnishing the room to her granddaughter’s exact specifications. Now, the spacious room had its own TV, cable box, and even a mini fridge. The upstairs bathroom was also now completely ceded to Janet for her to style however she pleased. Which was fine, after today Eleanor didn’t plan on even going upstairs again unless Janet wanted her to do her laundry. Giving up the upstairs loft was small price to pay to maintain her luxurious retirement home.

The house itself was incredibly open spaced. She had a large kitchen, a wonderful supper area, a spacious living room. There was a small bathroom near the front door and parlor, and a much larger bathroom down the hallway that lead to her comfortable first-floor bedroom. The laundry room was across from her bedroom for easy access.

About an hour later, things had settled down, and all was ready for Janet’s arrival. Sure enough, around six, Janet’s compact yellow buggy rolled into the development. Eleanor’s friends gave her the news, and the loving grandma was quick to wait for her granddaughter on the front porch.

Rolling into the driveway, Janet’s car looked in serious need of a wash, but Eleanor held her tongue. Her savior had arrived.

Stepping out of the car and tossing her stylish sunglasses onto the seat her perky bum had just been warming for the last six hours. Janet let out a big yawn, while she arched her back and lost herself in the comfort of her much-needed stretch.

The young college graduate had a dainty slender frame, sculpted from years of spin and yoga classes. The posh princess was dressed in clothes appropriate for the warm summer temperature, but hardly appropriate for Eleanor’s churchgoing welcome party. Sandals, booty hugging jean shorts, and a red floral bikini top highlighted Janet’s athletic bottom-heavy hourglass figure, particularly her trim waist, and perky C-cup bosoms.

She had the long wavy, dark brunette colored hair of her mother, the charming innocent smile of her father, and the carefree hippie demeanor of a young woman who’d been sheltered by a liberal-minded education for the last four years. She looked as though she had traveled here directly from her sorority house. As her granddaughter cheerfully approached her, Eleanor remained seated on the front patio’s bench while she continued to take in the sight of her oldest granddaughter.

Unlike Eleanor, who stood proudly at 5’11 and weighed in at a sturdy 250lbs, Janet’s 125lbs frame could barely manage measuring in at 5’5 with good posture. The girl certainly didn’t get that height from her mother’s side of the family. In Eleanor’s mind, she looked clearly malnourished.

‘She hasn’t been eating enough at college!’ Eleanor thought grinding her teeth.

“You put up a banner Grammy?” Janet smiled sweetly, as her chest bounced with every step she took to close the distance.

Eleanor had half a mind to scold Janet for her revealing choice of clothing, but she needed to stay on her granddaughter’s good side. Her fate was in her malnourished hands. So, instead of grabbing the large wooden spoon she used to use to punish her children when they misbehaved, Eleanor instead matched Janet’s warm smile and explained, “I threw you a party sweetie! I’m so happy to see you! Come here, give me a hug!”

Eleanor slowly shifted herself toward the edge of the bench so she could more easily stand upright, but Janet rushed to embrace her, “No don’t get up!”

Eleanor was impressed with her granddaughter’s nimble speed. Janet wrapped her arms around her grandmother before she could really react. So, with a satisfied hum Eleanor mentioned, “Oh I’ve missed you Janet! But you’ve grown so thin!”

“You haven’t changed a bit Grammy. I’ve missed you too!” Janet smiled, as she pulled back and offered, “Here let me help you up.”

“I’m perfectly capable of standing up dear.”

“I don’t want you straining yourself.” Janet assured her, as she grabbed her grandmother’s hands and helped her to her feet. Janet knew that if things didn’t go well at Grandma’s she’d be forced to move back in with her mother in a heartbeat, she intended to make sure her grandma enjoyed her company so much that she never wanted her to leave.

However, Eleanor didn’t like being treated like she was some helpless old lady, but she decided to let Janet’s behavior slide. After all, the young woman was just trying to be helpful. Clearing her throat, Eleanor added, “I’m so happy you wanted to stay with me.”

“Anything for you, Grammy.” Janet smiled, as she took notice of commotion inside the house.

Opening the door and inviting Janet inside, Eleanor said, “You must be famished after such a long trip, let’s go have some dinner! I want to hear about your drive!”

“I wanted to unpack though.” Janet sighed, as she turned back and looked at her car. The old thing looked so dirty and beat up. She needed a new one.

“Would you rather the food go cold? Come, eat now, unpack later.” Eleanor emphasized, as she saw Janet’s stubborn expression weaken. What Janet really wanted to do was ditch her grandma and go explore some local bars, but she quickly thought better of it.

Smelling the appetizing aroma of barbeque, Janet felt her tummy rumble, “Alright Grammy, what’d you make me?”

“Heh, I didn’t make anything. You’ll have to thank my friends! Oh, and you’ll simply have to give everything they brought over a taste! No sense in being rude.” Eleanor squawked, as Janet entered her new home and approached the senior citizens waiting for her.

Upon the kitchen counters, Janet’s eyes widened as she spied dozens of burgers, hot dogs, pieces of chicken, corn of the cob, bags of potato chips, a bowl of French fries and no less than eight different desserts arranged around the room. Grandma’s house was exactly as she remembered. Janet only hoped her Grammy wasn’t serious about giving everything a taste. There was a ridiculous amount of food to be had.

“Ahh, it’s such a joy to have company!” Eleanor burst in a relaxed sigh, as she put her arm around her little granddaughter and felt optimistic that everything was going to go even better than she had planned.

“Jesus Christ…” Janet muttered to herself a few hours later, as she painful attempted to climb the stairs to her new room.

Both of her delicate hands cradled her uncomfortably bloated tummy. She still hadn’t unpacked yet. She’d just said goodbye to all her grandmother’s guests and told her Grammy that she was going to take a nap before she did anything else tonight.

Struggling to haul her overstuffed self into her room, any romantic ideas Janet had of sneaking out to the bars later evaporated once she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror.

She looked pregnant.

And not like, ‘cute pregnant’ or ‘glowing pregnant’. Janet’s slender form didn’t have a lot of room to store excess food and it really showed. Her tummy had bloated outward into a large firmly packed dome. And it really was no surprise considering what she’d ate.

Playing with her outwardly poking gut, Janet recalled her first burger and hot dog really hitting the spot, then her grandma had gotten another plate for her to ‘graze on’ that consisted of another burger, chips, French fries and some corn on the cob. Janet had been so caught up in the commotion of the party that she didn’t realize she’d unconsciously devoured the whole thing before it was even time for dessert. Looking again at her outwardly pooching tummy, Janet noticed and recalled that she’d had to undo the button on her booty hugging jean shorts well before the fourth helping of dessert her pushy grandmother had made her stomach.

“F*ck. I guess I better just sleep this off…” Janet sighed to herself, as she struggled to peal her shorts down the youthful fullness of her thighs so she could give her tummy more room to breathe.

“Ughhh…” Janet sighed in relief once she’d accomplished her mission.

In nothing but her undies and her floral bikini top, Janet was about to crawl into bed when she noticed a neatly wrapped present sitting on her bed with a note on top. It read:

‘For church, job interviews, or if you ever just feel like dressing up. Love Grammy.’

“Aww! Grandma thinks I go to church!” Janet cooed before she greedily reached out and shredded open the gift.

“Eww, what is this?” Janet judgingly remarked, as she inspected the contents of the box.

There were two articles of clothing in the present. The first was a high-waisted, belted pencil skirt. The skinny belt kinda looked cute, but the skirt itself felt stretchy and looked positively huge.

“O.M.G. Look how big this is!? Did grandma think I was fat or something??” Janet coldly remarked unable to help herself.

The second article of clothing in the box was a long-sleeve polka-dotted mock-neck blouse. Once again, Janet could tell at a glance that it was too large for her.

“What was she thinking? This is never gonna fit me.” Janet prattled to herself, “Did she think this was in style? Maybe mom’s right and grandma’s losing it.”

Tossing the lame clothes onto the floor in disgust, Janet crawled into bed, found a comfortable position to cradle her stuffed tummy, and finally began to drift off to sleep.

Part 3- Soft Serve

Janet remembered visiting Grandma’s house when she was just a little girl. Her house was like heaven, fully stocked with toys, watercolors, and a cookie jar stuffed with fudge cookies. As a kid the only thing Janet associated with her grandma was joy, and in large part that impression had not changed after living with her for three weeks.

For three weeks, Janet sat back and relaxed as her lovable Grammy championed laundry duty, cooked her every meal, and even afforded her a small allowance of spending cash. Her mother was furious at that last part so, in retaliation, Janet picked up a part-time job working weeknights at the local Hooters restaurant. Her mom freaked when she’d sent her a selfie of herself in the objectifying formfitting uniform. Earning some extra cash and knowing she was driving her mother crazy was totally worth the drunken catcalls and occasional booty grabs she experienced during her first few shifts, besides in her brief experience she found that the guys who got grabby tended to give her the biggest tips.

Overall, living life in Grandma’s home was even better than Janet remembered as a kid. Janet admired how her Grammy kept busy with chores, expressed an eagerness to share family stories with her, and listen about what was going on in Janet’s love life. Janet had openly laughed when her Grammy told her that staying in the know about her love life was what kept her young.

When Janet was young, their relationship consisted of movies, mini-golf, and ice cream, sometimes all in one day! While they still ended up doing those things now, the two of them spent a lot more time together trading gossip, watching Netflix together, and even venting about their mutual irritation regarding Janet’s mother.

Despite their differences, they seemed to get along great. Sometimes Grammy would get on her case about washing the dishes, taking out the trash, how late she usually slept in, and how long she would spend in the shower, but Janet knew it was just because Grammy just didn’t understand.

Janet had long, thick hair, and she was now living in a place that facilitated a decent bikini line. So, Janet needed lots of hair washing and shaving time. Janet never saw her Grammy wear any makeup or dresses, so it was reasonable that she wouldn’t understand Janet’s needs. In fact, Janet had never seen her grandma accessorize with as much as a watch. Eleanor sewed her own slacks and button-up blouses, and she bought generic shoes that would be practical for gardening. To say the least, she was economical.

Janet, on the other hand, had about 60 pairs of shoes. Nearly half had been acquired at thrift stores and consignment shops, but still, at least half were name-brand quality. Janet had a thing for glamour and excess. While Eleanor had mastered the art of managing her money, Janet had perfected the art of splurging on things she impulsively wanted. For every dollar she earned, she spent two. In Janet’s eyes, her Grammy needed to learn how to indulge more. In Grammy’s eyes, it seemed nothing was too frivolous for Janet to purchase.

“Don’t you think you’re walking a little fast sweetie?” Eleanor sighed, as she wiped some sweat from her forehead. She thought cooking Janet a big lunch would slow her down, but apparently, she’d underestimated the digestive power of her granddaughter’s stomach. Mustering her sweetest voice, Eleanor continued, “I mean, what’s the rush? The ice cream place isn’t going anywhere.”

“What’s wrong grandma? Tired?” Janet teased, while she skipped ahead once again so she could stop and check her fitbit, she hadn’t gotten above 6,000 steps any day this week and was eager to hit 10,000 so she could pull ahead of her mom in their workweek hustle, “C’mon, we are only at 4,000 steps! We gotta earn our ice cream!”

‘Figures.’ Eleanor thought to herself. She loved her granddaughter with all her heart but living with the spoiled princess was trying her patience.

It had only been three weeks since Janet moved in and yet it seemed that Janet was doing her best to tick her off every chance she got. There were the little annoyances, like Janet making fun of the clothes she’d bought her, or sleeping in until noon, or Janet’s ridiculous spending habits. She ordered beauty products from amazon so often she practically received packages every other day.

Then there were larger annoyances, like Janet spending half an hour in the shower every morning or Janet refusing to wash the dishes or take out the trash on Sundays. And then there were the things Eleanor simply couldn’t stand. Like when Janet tried to boss her around like she owned the place.

It took a lot for Eleanor to bite her tongue and let Janet go on living the way she liked. She certainly didn’t approve of Janet’s new work uniform, but she hardly wanted to side with her daughter in condemning Janet’s choice of employment. However, deep down Eleanor thought her granddaughter needed to dress more conservatively and act more dignified.

Even now, as they finally approached the ice cream shop and began waiting in line, Janet was wearing pink sandals, a pair of tight pink short shorts and nothing else but a matching pink sports bra. She looked like one of the barbie’s she used to play with as a child, with the one exception being that her tummy had grown a noticeable bit softer and fuller after three weeks of eating right.

“Hello Eleanor! Do you need some water?” A voice from the front of the line called out in surprise.

It was Phillip, Martha’s nice grandson. He worked at the Chunky Cow Creamery over the summer. If Eleanor recalled correctly, Phillip had just turned 21 and was going to be a college senior studying software development. He was a respectable young man, and always went out of his way to try and help others.

“Phillip! Darling! No thank you!” Eleanor waved, as she continued patiently waiting in line.

“Who is that?” Janet whispered with a nudge while they waited. She was too short to see over the line of people in front of her, but her grandma was tall enough that she had no problem.

“My boyfriend. He’s off limits.” Eleanor joked much too Janet’s irritation.

“If he’s your type, he’s all yours.” Janet whispered in response, as she eagerly awaited a chance to see this guy.

After no more than three or four minutes, granddaughter and grandma made it to the front of the line and Janet got to see what all her grandmother’s fuss was about. Behind the ice cream **’s window was an Asian fellow, built like a hunky college wrestler, who looked blissfully happy opening up the window once he saw her grandma.

“Hello Eleanor! You want the usual?”

“Yes, thank you Phillip! Have you met my granddaughter?” Eleanor asked, as Janet got a much better look at him.

He was hot.

“No,” Phillip smiled, as he turned toward Janet and added, “I’d shake your hand, but they’re pretty cold at the moment.”

“No worries. Pleased to meet you.” Janet smiled awkwardly unable to conceal a slight blush.

“How does it feel being new in town? Are you getting out and seeing the sights?” Phillip rather smoothly questioned.

“Umm, I haven’t gotten out much.” Janet admitted. In truth, she’d wanted to explore the local bars, but, when she wasn’t working, she tended to spend most of her time lounging around having her grandma wait on her hand and foot. The problem was that her grandma cooked so much food, especially for dinner, that Janet tended to get drowsy in the late afternoons when she would normally prep for exciting nightlife activities.

She’d tried to refuse her grandma’s cooking a few times, but that never went over well. Janet found it much easier to simply smile and complement her grandma’s food than try to weasel her way out of meals. Besides, her Grammy really was a phenomenal cook, all the food Janet was being made to eat was positively delicious.

“Oh, that’s a shame, you’ve got to visit Rooney’s pub over on maple street when you get the chance.”

“Downtown?” Janet wondered. Her eyes widened slightly. She hadn’t ventured downtown yet.

“Downtown.” Phillip nodded, “Cheap beer, cheep wings, best place to watch a game and meet new people.”

“Maybe you could show me around sometime,” Janet winked providing the slick college athlete a turn to blush.

Watching this interaction with interest, Eleanor added, “Sweetie, what kinda of ice cream do you want?”

“Umm, I can’t decide between orange cream or vanilla chocolate twist…” Janet explained looking torn between her choices.

“Which would you prefer?” Phillip pressed her.

“I don’t know, surprise me.” Janet rebounded trying to sound fun and spontaneous.

“Cone or cup?” He sought to clarify.

“Surprise me!” Janet chirped, as she watched the attractive young man begin preparing their frozen treats. Turning to her grandmother, Janet excitedly whispered, “O.M.G. He’s such a cutie.”

“I have good taste in men.” Eleanor proudly proclaimed, while Janet couldn’t hold back her laughter.

“Hahahaha, f’sure!” Janet managed to utter, as she composed herself for Phillip’s return.

“Ice cream sundae, for the lovely lady.” Phillip cheerfully grinned, while he handed Eleanor her usual.

“Thank you dear.” Eleanor smiled.

“And two large cones for the equally lovely young lady. On the house.” Phillip smiled, while he handed Janet a large soft serve cone of orange cream and another of vanilla chocolate twist. Janet’s jaw dropped, so Phillip hummed a smug, “Surprised?”

“Totally! There is no way I can eat all this!” Janet exclaimed, as she licked a portion of each of her treats because they appeared to be melting fast. They each tasted scrumptious!

“You’ll find a way, we don’t waste food Janet Elisabeth Sessums.” Eleanor scolded her granddaughter.

“Yes Grammy.” Janet hummed, while rolling her eyes back to Phillip, “See you around Phillip, maybe you can give me a tour of the town sometime. You free Thursday night?”

“I can be. I’d be happy to give you the, scoop.” Phillip stupidly smiled at his own pun.

Unable to resist his corny joke, Janet let out another laugh she couldn’t contain, “Hahaha! It’s a date.”

“Bye Phillip!” Eleanor waved, as she put her arm around her granddaughter and began leading her away from the ice cream window.

“Bye Eleanor! Bye Janet, nice to meet you! See you Thursday!” Phillip waved, as he watched the two nice women walk off to a nearby table.

From the angle he was at behind the window all he’d really been able to see of Janet was her beautiful face, enchanting long hair, and her large breasts in that sweaty sports bra. Watching Janet walk away, he got a full look at the backside of her body and was very impressed with what he saw. Janet was curvy. And she had a very cute butt, it was even a little on the big side, which Phillip preferred.

Plopping her cushy butt down where her grandma practically placed her, Janet complained, “Why’d you lead me away? I really felt something back there!”

“Your ice cream was melting, and besides don’t you know that trying to play a little hard to get is what really drives men wild?” Eleanor explained, as her granddaughter quickly licked the sides of both of her cones.

“Nope.” Janet hummed, while she enjoyed her ice cream more than she thought she would. She was pretty full of lunch, but the dairy at this place seemed worth the extra calories she was consuming.

As the unlikely housemates continued trading dating advice and opinions, each eventually finished their ice cream. Eleanor was done first, but Janet wasn’t very far behind. She’d made an absolute pig of herself. The warm summer air had caused her cones to melt rather quickly. As a result, Janet’s nose had a bit of ice cream on it as did her thighs.

Feeling like she’d really achieved something in her gluttonous demolition of her ice cream, Janet proudly leaned back and let out a large unencumbered, “BUuuurrpp!”

“Janet Sessums! That is no way for a lady to behave!”

“Oof… This young lady feels like she just ate her bodyweight in ice cream… Can you fetch the car for me? I’m too full to walk home right now and it’s sooooo hot.” Janet snobbishly complained, as she cradled her tummy which had rapidly bloated outward in its fullness.

“Alright, sweetie. I’ll get the car and you can rest until dinner is ready?” Eleanor sighed, while slowly standing upward.

Feeling disgust at the mere mention of more food, Janet whined, “Dinner??”

“Oh? Do you want to help me cook?” Eleanor excitedly misinterpreted the intonation of her granddaughter’s words.

“No, no… *Buuuurp!* I’ll nap.” Janet conceded, while she rubbed her painfully full gut with both hands and resolved to eat yet another huge dinner later so as not to upset her pushy grandmother. As Eleanor began walking away, Janet remembered one last thing, “Wait Grammy! Take my fitbit! I need the steps!”

Part 4- Janet The Breastaurant Diva

As usual, things in Hooters had settled down after the dinner rush, but there was still a fair amount of men at the bar for a Wednesday night, not to mention a few groups of them at tables intently following the sports playing on the various TVs. Janet and her work friend, Delaney, rotated between taking orders and cleaning tables. While Janet seemed to brainlessly preform her tasks with an oblivious smile on her face, Delaney was quick to notice the large number of lasting stares Janet was receiving from a number of their rowdy clientele.

It wasn’t unusual for men to stare, it came with working at a breastaurant like Hooters, but the way they stared at Janet was something different. Janet hadn’t commanded this kind of attention when she’d first gotten the job a little over two months ago. Something was different, and it was obvious to Delaney what it was.

As Janet bent over a table to reach the back edge with a sanitizing wipe, more than a few eyes sitting over at the bar leered toward her to appreciate the way the young woman’s thick tushie filled out her bright orange booty shorts. As Janet bounced between tables those same eyes gravitated from her shapely heinie to view the way her sizeable breasts jiggled in her tight white tank top.

To the drunken onlookers, it looked like the alluring brunette had squeezed herself into a uniform at least a size or two too small to contain her curvaceous figure and they were loving it. Her breasts and booty were both too eye-catching with their scintillating mix of youth, volume, and perkiness. They were so attention-grabbing in that tight Hooter’s uniform that not a single man seemed to notice the slight tummy-fat Janet was sporting, as she snuck a few French fries into her mouth from a table that had recently abandoned them.

Unlike the men, Delaney was able to look past the brunette’s impressive tits and ass. She could see, clear as day, that Janet’s tank top wasn’t fully tucked in and it wasn’t because Janet preferred to wear it that way. Janet’s soft looking tummy and sprouting love-handles saw to that. The standard Hooter’s uniform wasn’t designed for a sudden change in a wearers waist size and Janet’s waist was hardly the only place her figure had blossomed over the last few weeks.

The young woman had filled out a bit. It was probably somewhere between 15 and 20 pounds, but, as it occurred in less than two months, it was noticeable. The girl’s tits and ass had seemed to swell overnight, but her newly budding tummy was a recent addition that suggested that Janet’s impressive growths spurt wasn’t quite finished and might not be quite as flattering for her in the future.

With a sense of jealousy, Delaney secretly hoped Janet developed a bit of a potbelly to go with all the junk in her trunk and the extra bounce in her boobs. It was the only way Delaney could hope to compete for tips. Even now, Delaney watched Janet prance around the restaurant collecting more cash in tips than the other servers put together. As much as she loved to chit-chat with the girl, she had to admit she felt a real envy regarding the way Janet filled out her uniform nowadays.

Delaney was an eye-catching girl in her own right, at 5’9 and 140lbs, her dirty blonde hair, C-cup tits and lean physique afforded her a lot of social capital in her current workplace, but she knew she wasn’t the total package. Unlike Janet, who was 22 years old, Delaney was pushing 28. And furthermore, she could never hope to match Janet’s natural curvy aura. Anytime Delaney had ever gained weight it had always gone to the wrong places.

The jealous coworker was abruptly snapped out of her funk when she observed a fella at the bar give Janet a loud and frisky smack across her big butt when she was walking by.

“Be honest beautiful.” The drunken man in his late forties questioned the breathtaking brunette, “what’s your secret? Boob job? Push up bra?”

“Happy accident.” Janet smiled, while she massaged her butt to alleviate the sting. Looking upon her rude suitor, Janet almost felt a sense of pity. The guy looked pretty washed up. Instead of complaining about him to the bartender like she was supposed to, Janet patted her stomach and teased with a wink, “Been eating too much of Grandma’s cooking. Lucky for me everything I eat goes to the right places. Toodles!”

Janet made sure to sway her hips, as the man watched her walk away. She was expecting a big tip from him tonight.

Meeting Janet on her way out of the main room, Delaney added, “Count me as jealous. Everything I eat goes right to my gut and thighs.”

Looking surprised that Delaney had been eves-dropping, Janet hummed in a superior tone, “That’s what the gym’s for.”

“True.” Delaney bit her lip sensing Janet’s power play. She wanted to remind Janet that she was her senior and had been working at the restaurant far longer but looks went a long way in this business and Janet had certainly grown into her role as server. Instead of challenging the soon-to-be employee of the month, Delaney simply changed the topic and asked a friendly question, “Any plans once your shift’s over?”

“Gonna go to the movie theater with my boyfriend.” Janet shared. Coyly adding, while she twirled her long hair, “More specifically, the back of his truck in the parking lot.”

“Ohh, steamy.” Delaney hummed observing Janet’s sudden fidgeting with interest.

“Yeah, well…” Janet paused, as she contemplated the cost/benefit of sharing this information with Delaney. Ultimately, Janet decided that she’d worked hard enough tonight already and was ready for some good old fashion girl-time. Opening her mouth again, Janet quickly revealed, “We don’t have much choice. His parents are pretty strict Catholics, and my grandma complained about the noise the last time I had him over. Something about it being sinful to have sex before marriage haha!”

“Get out, really?” Delaney gushed. She might not have been the happiest about Janet stealing her spotlight at the restaurant, but she did admire the girl in other ways. It takes a big person with a big heart to voluntarily live with a grandparent and take care of them like she was.

“She’s never even heard of Nexplanon. I bet if they had birth control implants back in her day she’d feel differently.” Janet replied in her usual snobbish fashion.

“Haha! She sounds so cute!” Delaney smiled.

“She’s a handful, but she’s precious.” Janet agreed, while she seemed to be contemplating saying something else. She was fidgeting with her hair again.

“What?” Delaney prodded.

“Have you ever had a guy you’re hooking up with specifically request you to wear the uniform for… y’know.” Janet wondered. Her cheeks seemed to blush.

“Short answer? Yes.” Delaney giggled. It wasn’t often she caught Janet sounding unsure of herself. Adding fuel to the fire, Delaney teased, “Your boyfriend sounds kinky.”

“Don’t even get me started. Phillip’s such a shy little pervert. I love it.” Janet laughed looking more at ease, “It’s always the quiet ones who have the dirtiest minds.”

Later that night, after her shift had ended, Janet and Phillip spent the better part of two hours rocking around in the back of his truck while his windows fogged up something fierce from all the commotion. When it was all said and done, the two horny lovebirds were feeling warm, and sweaty from being squished together for so long in the backseat. Phillip let out a sigh of satisfaction, as Janet finished tickling his lap with her tongue.

“All clean down here.” Janet friskily smiled, as Phillip gazed down at his beautiful bodacious girlfriend’s face leaning over his lap. Slowly crawling back on top of him butt-naked, Janet stopped once she got eye level, “I had a great time tonight, same time tomorrow? You want me to wear the uniform again?”

“Yes, yes please.” Phillip responded, while Janet rested her head against his chest and placed her full weight against his body. He was acutely aware of the way her big breasts squished against his sternum. He loved how her feminine softness felt pressed against him. He was much more solid than she was, far more muscular. He kind of enjoyed the way her body stood in contrast to his.

She’d certainly grown softer since they’d started dating. Janet’s frequent trips to visit him during the day at the creamery certainly bore the brunt of the blame. It seemed his girlfriend could never say no to her sweet tooth. He loved the smile she’d get on her face when they’d share a cone of ice cream on his breaks. Almost not even thinking, Phillip muttered, “Hey Janet?”

“Yeah?” Janet sighed, as her hands continued to prod and squeeze his muscly upper arms.

“I was thinking.” Phillip began hesitantly.

“What about?” Janet hummed sounding disappointed.

“After the summer...”

With that Janet arched herself upward and grunted, “Phillip. Look. We’ve been over how I feel about this.”

“I know, but what we have just feels really special and I don’t… I don’t wanna be with anyone else.” He sensitively revealed, much to Janet’s irritation.

Crawling off of him, Janet began collecting her various articles of clothing from around the sweaty vehicle. Her orange booty shorts had ended up on the steering wheel, her undies were under the passenger seat, her tank top was on a headrest and she had no idea where her bra had ended up. During her process of searching for it, Janet burst, “Are you getting sentimental because I let you finish between my boobs yesterday?”

“No, no… I’ve just been thinking…” Phillip paused trying to rephrase what he meant in light of Janet’s growing discomfort.

Ungracefully slipping her panties and pants on, Janet decided to just wear her tank top braless rather than waste more time searching for her bra. Knowing she had to address Phillip’s feelings Janet broke the silence, “I don’t wanna be tied down by a long-distance relationship. If you keep bugging me about this, instead of dumping you a week before you go back to school, I’ll dump you two weeks before you go back.”

“Wait, why would you dump me a week before I go back?” Phillip worried, as he looked upon the woman who had so captivated his heart this summer.

Eying him up and down, Janet smiled, “So, we can enjoy a week of breakup sex.”

“Then what’s the point of adding the second week on top of that?” Phillip smiled seeing the optimistic spirit he loved about her.

“So, we can enjoy two weeks of breakup sex.” Janet shrugged, as she finished clothing herself and leaned toward Phillip for a kiss, “*Mwah!* See you tomorrow night lover boy. Grammy’s gonna beat my ass with a wooden spoon if I don’t get home at a reasonable hour.”

Part 5- Tension

“I still cannot understand what possessed you to up and dump Phillip like that. You know Martha told me you broke that poor boy’s heart.” Eleanor said throwing some more guilt her granddaughter’s way while they ate.

Yet again, Janet didn’t seem eager to respond. The growing girl seemed content to ignore the comment and scratch her budding tummy, as it pooched out from under her lime green pajama shirt. The only thing Janet seemed interested in tonight was finishing her dinner and watching TV. Eleanor found it hard wanting to set Janet straight, but not wanting to irritate the fragile girl enough that she’d threaten to move out.

Eleanor almost felt like Janet had her at gunpoint sometimes. Like she was being held hostage in her own home by her spoiled rotten granddaughter. For instance, Eleanor preferred to eat at the kitchen table, but since Janet heavily preferred eating her food from atop the couch in the living room while watching TV, that’s where they both were. Eleanor longed to teach Janet some manners, the old fashion way, but she knew such tactics would likely motivate Janet to seek to move out faster than she naturally would otherwise.

Eleanor tried very hard not to take her disappointment and frustration out on Janet directly, instead she’d poured her stressed feelings into her cooking. Today, for example, she’d made a creamy Caesar salad, a hearty meatloaf, thick mashed potatoes and gravy, and brussel sprouts. She’d also baked a chocolate cake to help calm herself down.

She was happy that Janet had devoured a plate of salad and was sturdily working on her third helping of mashed potatoes and meatloaf, but seeing Janet eating right and looking more healthy did little to alleviate Eleanor’s overall irritation with her.

She knew her only option in times of disagreement was to appeal to Janet’s sense of reason, but even that was a strenuous action because the young woman was a terrible listener. On more than a few occasions when Janet had actually offered to help Eleanor with cooking, Janet failed to heed Eleanor’s instructions fully. Eleanor could almost understand why her daughter had given up trying to teach Janet how to cook. The girl never sat still long enough to pay attention, she was always on her phone, humming music, or zoning out.

The only thing recently that Eleanor had been proud of Janet for, was her choice in a boyfriend. Phillip was a nice boy and didn’t deserve the way Janet had just up and dumped him. What was worse was that Eleanor hadn’t even found out from Janet, she’d heard it from Martha, Phillips grandmother. After three months living together, Eleanor figured that her relationship with Janet was stronger than this. After all of Janet’s nonsense she put with, this was how Janet repaid her?

“Summer’s over. He’s back at college. He knew I didn’t want to do a long-distance relationship from the beginning, and I think I’d rather date someone older.” Janet mumbled not even breaking her eye contact away from the television. This was her first-time watching ‘John Wick’ and she felt really invested after the bit with the puppy went down. Taking a moment to gobble down another forkful of mashed potatoes, Janet added without a second thought, “I’d like to date someone with an apartment that I could maybe move into some day. Y’know?”

Eleanor felt stung. A sense of shock, worry and fear pulsed through her. Had Janet really just said that? She wasn’t trying to save up for an apartment, she was just waiting until she met a guy wealthy enough to move in with?? Positively shameful!

How her daughter ever raised such an ungrateful little brat was beyond her. Eleanor had half a mind to shut off the TV and give Janet a real piece of her mind, but her fear of being sent to a nursing home got the better of her. Maybe Janet could still be reasoned with.

Clearing her throat, Eleanor offered her wisdom, “I’ll have you know I didn’t see your grandpa for over two years after he was drafted into the army. We would write each other letters, and we were able to make it work. Sometimes the best things in life are worth waiting for.”

“Yeah, I guess we are just different that way Grammy. I’m not dumb enough to wait around two years for some guy.” Janet hummed like it was nothing. When Janet noticed the way her Grammy had gone speechless, she only added a meek, “No offense.”

“Excuse me, you wouldn’t be here if I hadn’t have waited around for your grandfather.” Eleanor reminded her unable to contain her distaste for her granddaughter’s rudeness.

“Y’know don’t lecture me Grammy, you’re starting to sound like mom. I’m not being a b*tch, I’m just being honest. Would you rather I not be honest with you?” Janet snobbishly declared, as she used her fork to munch on more delectably flavorful meatloaf.

Unable to bring herself to address everything wrong with what Janet just nonchalantly said, Eleanor struck at the most surface level infraction, “Bite your tongue Janet! A young lady shouldn’t talk like a sailor!”

“It’s just how I talk, get with it Grammy. Sorry.” Janet frowned, as she turned up the volume on the TV hoping her Grammy would get the message that she didn’t want to dwell on the whole Phillip situation any longer.

In truth, breaking up with the lovable nerd had been really tough and Janet didn’t feel great about it. All week she’d been dealing with feelings of guilt. The only comfort she could find was in indulging her large appetite and sizable sweet tooth. All she wanted to do right now was enjoy her dinner and shut her brain off. She wanted to be left alone and her Grandma was not giving her the space she needed.

“If you make an excuse for yourself then you’re not really sorry.” Eleanor finally burst in a real challenge to Janet’s behavior.

Annoyed that her grandma wasn’t going to drop the issue, Janet put her plate on the coffee table and tried to sit up from her reclined position, but she’d filled her tummy so much that it wasn’t an easy task. Adjusting her posture instead, and looking her Grammy in the eye, Janet excused herself with a lie, “I’d love to stay and chat more, y’know? But I really wanna start getting ready so I can hit up some bars with Delaney tonight. Single-life, y’know?”

“You can leave once you’ve finished your plate.” Eleanor growled, as she picked up Janet’s plate from the coffee table and placed it back on her granddaughter’s pudgy lap.

‘B*tch! This is my second plate!’ Janet immediately thought to herself. She was a millisecond from blurting out her feelings, but she was able to control herself this one time. Instead, Janet stuck out her stomach as far as she could, clutched it with both hands and lied, “I’m full already, I don’t wanna finish my plate.”

“Did you not like my cooking?” Eleanor questioned earnestly not falling for Janet’s theatrics.

Janet felt that Grammy was fishing for something else to snap at her for, so she tried to flatter her, “No, everything tasted really good Grammy!”

“Then don’t insult me and finish your food. I don’t like you going out drinking on a weeknight, but, if you must, I don’t want you drinking on an empty stomach.” Eleanor firmly declared, as she leaned over and gave her granddaughter’s budding belly an approving pat.

Janet’s expression in response to this was one of befuddlement regarding the way her pooch of lower belly fat jiggled from her grandmother’s touch.

Putting her embarrassment aside, Janet thought her grandma wasn’t being unreasonable… She knew that her Grammy didn’t approve of a lot of things she did, but for the most part she was good at laying off her, unlike her mom. Trying to keep the peace, Janet picked up her fork and relented, “Ugh… Okay.”

“And you need to have some of the chocolate cake I baked for you.” Eleanor added stoutly.

Janet was planning on bringing a piece up to her room a moment ago anyway, so she exaggerated her response with a grunt to make Grammy feel like she achieved something, “Fine Grammy! Ugh! You win.”

Later into the night, after dinner and the movie had concluded, Janet did eventually make it up to her room. She’d once again eaten herself into a food coma on the couch, but she’d come out if it. The time was approaching 9:30 and Janet knew that if she wanted to hit up a bar or a club, the time to get ready was now or never.

While more recently, Janet had been inclined to stay in and wallow in her regrets regarding Phillip, she recognized tonight that she wanted to feel better. In Janet’s mind, the quickest way to get over a breakup was to get back on the horse as fast as possible.

Opening the door to the closet, Janet winced as she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror. 3 months ago, she’d be happy to send her reflection a few playful ‘come hither’ poses in jest, but now she wasn’t as impressed with what she saw. A summer full of ice cream, snacking on the job, and sweets had taken their toll. With only nightly amounts of sexual exercise to stave off the influx of calories, Janet’s body had been destined to expand.

In her stretchy lime-green pajamas, Janet could tell she’d gotten a little frumpy around her midsection. It was also obvious to the 5’5 brunette, that her hips had softened, her butt had thickened, and her breasts had positively exploded in size. However, Janet didn’t mind having to wear a bigger bra or frequently adjust her tightening orange booty shorts at work to avoid wedgies. She liked the attention her womanly curves invited. However, she absolutely didn’t like having a softened tummy that poked out of all her cute tops. Janet was far too vain to admit she had grown a slight muffin top, but that’s exactly what had happened.

She’d checked her scale yesterday just for her own conscious and was embarrassed to learn she weighed a solid 153lbs. She’d gained nearly 30 pounds in just a bit over three months. It was insane. Twice as bad as the freshman 15 had been. Janet knew she needed to make some adjustments to her routine and breaking up with Phillip was just the first step. Now that he was out of the picture, she could join a gym, or maybe research a good diet to try, or maybe she could just do what worked for her in college and cut out sweets for a month.

At any rate, her weight was an issue for tomorrow, not tonight. Tonight, her only mission was to enjoy herself, and to enjoy herself the most, she knew she should go to a bar and attract a cute guy. That meant picking out a cute outfit and then applying makeup, so Janet buzzed no time in searching her closet for the right mixture of items to make herself feel sexy.

Janet started with a cute pair of ripped denim jeans. They were her largest pair, her ‘fat pants,’ but she still enjoyed the way they looked. She took off her pajama bottoms, changed her undies, and got right into the thick of getting the pants up her legs. There was not problem at first, she’d shaven her legs in the shower earlier that morning so she felt very smooth. When she’d gotten the pants up to about her mid-thighs, Janet noticed some tension as she tugged them higher.

With a few grunts, Janet wrestles the pants to just under her butt, but this was exactly her problem area.

“For f*cks sake… Fit d*mnit!” Janet grunted, while she jumped up and down hoping that the momentum would magically allow her to get the clothing to fit over her expansive backside.

“Uhhh…” Janet panted trying to catch her breath, “My ass is not cooperating!”

“Come on!” Janet cried with another spirited effort, “Ugh!”

However, try as she might, any progress Janet made was always undone mere instants after she paused to regather her strength.

“I know I’ve gained a little weight, ahH!” Janet wheezed, while catching her breath, “But this is ridiculous!”

She had a terrible feeling that she wasn’t going to win this battle…

Wiggling and tugging the pants off, Janet reexamined herself in the mirror, “God, I knew my tummy wasn’t that flat anymore, but when did my thighs start touching like this?”

Pinching the inside of her thighs, Janet felt something burning in her stomach. It was embarrassment. Janet reasoned, “Too much ice cream this summer…”

“I need to get back to the gym,” Janet sighed in a dreary tone, she was getting depressed again. Turning to her side and looking over her shoulder, Janet bit her lip while she observed, “My hips and ass are really ballooning… ”

“Which… might be a good thing… At least nobody’s gonna think I got pregnant…” Janet tried to think on the bright side. However, her optimistic nature could only carry her so far, the truth was staring her in the eyes, “I’ve really been letting myself go. If my fat pants don’t fit… I can’t wear my stretchy uniform everywhere I go… I need to go shopping.”

It was settled. She would go shopping tomorrow and buy some cute clothes in… Larger sizes. It pained Janet to admit it, but she knew it was time. Here she was desperate to go out to a bar to have some fun, and yet she couldn’t because of her stupid fat ass and the beginnings of a spare tire she was sporting in her front.

“Wait a minute…” Janet muttered quietly to herself, as she searched the back of her closet for something. Sure enough after a few minutes of digging, she found what she was looking for.

In her hands, Janet held a high-waisted, belted pencil skirt and a long-sleeve polka-dotted mock-neck blouse. Throwing on the blouse and buttoning it up, Janet thought it was a little large around the waist, but a solid fit around her bust. Taking her time to make sure she didn’t rush, Janet then got the skirt on with some trouble, it was practically a perfect fit, although it was not buttoning even before she’d tucked in the extra fabric of the blouse. Grabbing a black a hair tie, Janet wrapped it around the buttonhole, knotted it, and then extended the hair tie to clasp the button in a secure manner.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Janet did her best to suck in her pride, and her stomach. If she didn’t suck in, the hair tie might give out. That would be embarrassing. F*ck. This was embarrassing. The very outfit her grandma had bought her the day she moved in, the one she’d ruthlessly teased her Grammy for because of the sizing, was now the only article of clothing besides her stretchy pajamas and work uniform that fit, barely.

“Ugh… I need a drink…”

Part 6- Friction

It was a typical Tuesday night just like any other, and Delaney came across a familiar sight. Janet hadn’t cleaned up one of her tables again. Even the tip hadn’t been claimed. Janet had received $20 for what appeared to be a $50 meal and she’d just left it there? Clearly, she’d impressed someone or more likely found an excuse to bend over and show off her meaty cleavage or thick booty.

‘Where the f*ck is she?’ Delaney thought to herself, as she did Janet a favor by collecting the tip and cleaning up the table for her. However, this was the last time tonight she would pick up after Janet’s slack.

Delaney dropped the dirty dishes off in the kitchen and checked the employee bathroom to see if Janet was lingering anywhere. She didn’t find her in the bathroom, or the changing rooms, but she did spot a rather round looking ass clad in tight orange booty shorts pressing itself against the outside of the establishment’s glass back door.

Janet was in the spot where girls usually smoked during their breaks, but Janet didn’t smoke.

“Janet?” Delaney called out, as she knocked on the glass guarding Janet’s thick booty.

Noticing her friend, Janet stopped looking at her phone, and opened the door for Delaney to come out and join her.

“What’s up?” Janet smiled, as Delaney reflexively shivered once she got outside.

Holding her arms, Delaney muttered, “What are you doing out here? Aren’t you cold?”

“It’s not that chilly, I’m just getting some fresh air.” Janet shrugged, while the abrupt motion of her shoulders falling produced a distinct jiggle across her plushy body. It had been roughly two months since the end of August, and in that time, as Delaney predicted, Janet’s growth spurt hadn’t slowed down.

Where once a barely pudgy tummy existed, Janet now had the full makings of a pronounced potbelly, but that belly-fat was certainly overshadowed by the gains evident around Janet’s womanly hips, thick blubbery butt, and puffy chest. While Janet’s bodyshape certainly retained its feminine attractiveness, no part of her had been unaffected by her obvious weight gain. Janet’s legs looked fuller, particularly around her calves and thighs. Her arms had filled out, particularly around her upper arms although the difference was only slight, unless you were looking for it, you’d probably miss it. And then there was Janet’s face. The breathtaking beauty’s cheeks had slightly filled out, and she had the makings of a fuller chin when she moved her head in just the right angle.

The late October air was chilly for Delaney because she was just a skinny-mini, but Janet looked built for this weather. Her breasts had gone up two cup sizes since she’d started at Hooters and the rest of her had filled out as if trying to catch up. The cheery diva had developed a thick layer of soft padding that worked well in staving off the cold.

Delaney was happy that she wasn’t really competing with Janet anymore for tips. The two girls now had such different body-types that they tended to attract different men. Delaney was the prize of the guys who valued perky breasts and skinny waists, and Janet was the eye-candy for the men who valued their women with a little something extra.

Janet had graduated from pudgy hottie to chubby cutie, the distinction was a little murky, but it was clearly defined. The new unspoken arrangement between the two top servers certainly worked in Delaney’s favor, although she noticed that as Janet’s weight increased her work ethic seemed to diminish.

“So, are you on a break? Or are you ‘working’ right now?” Delaney air quoted with her cold fingers.

“Umm...” Janet rolled her eyes, “Working.”

“That’s weird, because I could swear your shirt says, ‘hooters’ and not ‘snapchat.’” Delaney accused, as she poked Janet right in her meaty chest and asserted her authority over the brash and plump young woman, “If I have to bring shit to your tables or clean them off for you one more time tonight, I’m taking some of your tips.”

Delaney punctuated her statement by chucking Janet’s $20 tip she’d picked up onto the ground in front of her. Janet was a little slow to bend over and pick up the money. Due to her sluggishness, a slight breeze carried the money out of her reach, causing Janet to chase after it on all fours. Delaney judgingly watched Janet’s thick butt wiggle from side to side, as she tried to chase down the illusive currency.

“Crud…” Janet cursed, as she finally grabbed her money and struggled to quickly stand upward. The bottom-heavy hourglass frame Janet sported had somewhat evened out with her recent breast growth, but her fitness had not risen with her body’s weight. A little winded from having to move so much of her bulk around, Janet took a big breath and sighed, “Which table was it this time?”

“Table 9.” Delaney reminded her, as she crossed her arms again to deal with the cold.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me tonight.” Janet pouted, while she stuffed her money between her big boobs.

‘Tonight?’ Delaney thought to herself, as she recalled that Janet’s work performance had been pretty sh*t for the better part of two months. She was always disappearing mid-shift. Likely slacking off somewhere.

“I’m just feeling really tired. Like, I’ve just got no energy,” Janet complained, as a loud rumble in her chubby tummy seemed to provide an answer for her fatigue. Blushing a bit in embarrassment, Janet admitted, “I’m starving.”

“Are you?” Delaney wondered. Janet did not look like a girl accustomed to starving. Quite the opposite. Still though, trying to be a good friend, Delaney offered, “Do you want a burger? We had someone cancel a pickup order. I think there is an extra one already made in the kitchen.”

“Yum! I mean… Yeah, sure. I mean it’s better than letting it go to waste, right?” Janet shrugged, as Delaney opened the door and Janet followed her back into the restaurant. Reflecting on her recent words, Janet gushed, “God, I sound just like my Grandma.”

“I bet.” Delaney chuckled. It was amusing when Janet started acting like a fatty. Delaney always spotted her snacking on leftover food when she was cleaning tables. The girl had no will power.

As Janet picked up the burger from the kitchen, the two girls sat down in the changing room so Janet could eat it. Trying to make small talk, while Janet dug into her burger, Delaney asked, “So, what’s on your mind? You got a fancy date tonight or something?”

“No. Nothing like that. I might just go to bed when I get home. I’m sleepy.” Janet responded with her mouth full. It was almost hard to understand her, but Delaney found a way.

“Nothing wrong with that, I mean, we all have our off nights, but that’s not like you. You sure you’re okay? Still upset over your ex?” Delaney inquired, as Janet swallowed deeply to clear her throat.

“I’ve moved on.” Janet muttered, while she looked eager to devour the second half of her burger, “Trust me. I’m living my best life.”

“Good.” Delaney commented, as she watched Janet sloppily polish off her burger with little effort and start on her fries.

As Janet ate, Delaney watched the way Janet’s belly bunched into a two chubby rolls of fat and sprawled out slightly across her lap. The 5’5 brunette had to weigh somewhere upwards of 170lbs by now. It was kind of shocking how different Janet looked with 50 extra pounds fluffing up her figure, and it had all happened so fast.

Less than half a year ago, Janet had been the envy of the entire restaurant, and now she was the fattest girl on the night shift. If this kept up for much longer, Delaney knew what would happen. Janet would be moved to day shift, her hours would be lowered, and eventually the incentive for her to leave would become greater and greater. It was how the restaurant got away with getting rid of women who didn’t appeal to a large amount of drunken men. If Janet wasn’t careful, it wouldn’t be long until the same fate befell her.

Hoping to give Janet a subtle wake-up call, because she really did like the girl, Delaney tugged the fabric of Janet’s white tank top down over her soft belly button and asked, “How’s the new uniform treating you?”

Thinking that Delaney was pointing out something she’d spilled on herself, Janet was quick to wipe her belly and lap with her greasy fingers to clean herself off. Munching on a few remaining fries, Janet nonchalantly responded, “Ehh, it fits much better than the old one,”

“Did you ever turn in the old one? Howie said he never got it.” Delaney added referring to their manager. All the girls liked Howie. He was young for a store manager, only 32, because his dad promoted him before retirement. He was built like a retired jock and had a very nice beard.

“Can I hold onto the old one? I’m gonna give up sweets after Halloween so I’ll probably go down a size.” Janet conveyed how she’d been justifying her continued overindulgence in her mind.

‘Yeah right.’ Delaney thought to herself doubtfully. After seeing the way Janet packed away that burger, she figured Janet was destined for fatness without intervention.

Trying not to sound too judgmental, Delaney simply answered, “Ask Howie.”

“Oh alright…” Janet rolled her eyes trying to pretend she wasn’t excited for another excuse to visit with her hunky manager.

“Heyyy Howieee!” Janet cooed, while she entered his office a few minutes after her stomach had settled from downing that big burger and Delaney had returned to working.

Looking up from the work he was reading on his desk, Howie leaned back in his chair and smiled, as he threw his hands out to his sides exclaiming, “Janet baby! Back so soon?”

“Hmhm, Delaney sent me.” Janet hummed, while she slinked over to her boss, walked behind his desk and rested her big butt upon his lap. Gazing at him dead in the eyes, while his eyes peered downward to inspect her enticing cleavage, Janet innocently requested, “I can keep my old uniform, right?”

“You’re supposed to turn it in.” Howie remined her. Janet was a looker, but she wasn’t much of a thinker in his opinion.

“But I’m gonna need it,” Janet explained, as she rubbed her tushie in just the right way to get her man feeling excited. Her boss enjoyed the little lap dance she was giving him, he liked the friction, recognizing this, Janet promised, “I’m giving up sweets next month.”

“Weren’t you saying that last month?” Howie teased, while his hands grasped Janet’s thick backside and quickly worked their way up to jiggle her pudgy love handles.

“Nooo.” Janet blushed, as he pulled her in closer with a hug.

Howie was so strong. She loved it when he handled her like this.

“Umm-hmm, just turn it in.” Howie whispered, while he nibbled on his f*ckbuddy’s ear.

Feeling turned on from his antics, but clearly embarrassed from the implication of his words, Janet grunted, “Ugh! You don’t think I’ll lose weight?”

He didn’t.

“It’s company policy.” Howie replied not wanting to bruise his pudgy princesses’ fragile ego.

“Come on, I think you and I are a little beyond company policy, huh?” Janet remined him, as she moved his hands from groping her belly to groping her breasts. It was funny how insistent Janet got when it came to having her breasts played with. Howie liked that about her. However, the next thing she babbled; he didn’t agree with.

“I mean we’d be dating if I didn’t work here.” She believed, as Howie froze for such a brief instant that Janet didn’t even notice.

It’s not that he didn’t like Janet. He did like the girl. She had a ripe full-figure and wasn’t shy about getting down to business when their passion was flying. But the problem was… Janet was so boring! Howie had dated women like Janet his whole life. Besides, he wanted to settle down, get married, and start a family. Janet was very clear that she wasn’t interested in those things. It was understandable. She was only 22. At the very least, she was an amazing f*ckbuddy, but that’s all he saw her as.

“You just don’t want to get in trouble.” Janet accused, as she wrapped her arms around Howie’s neck and kissed him.

As much as Howie loved the feel of Janet’s tongue wrestling its way into his mouth, they’d already spent way too much time fooling around in his office today.

“Get back to work, you saucy little minx! Don’t make me fire you.” Howie teased, while the heavy girl suddenly got off him with a disappointed look on her face. The second she turned to leave; he gave her something to remember him by.

*Spank!!*

“Oou!” Janet cooed, as both hands went to protect her stinging booty. Sending Howie a smile, she growled, “Mhh, you’re so rough.”

“Get back to work Janet, we can’t fool around for your entire shift.” Howie reminded her.

“But it’s so sexy when we are in your office…” Janet whined like a little girl. She really couldn’t hide the fact she’d fallen head over heels for him.

“Get your big butt back out there!” Howie ordered, as the chubby girl seemed to get the message.

“Fine.” Janet huffed, “But do you wanna have some more fun tonight after my shift’s over?”

“Not in the office,” Howie explained, “Meet me at my apartment.”

“Mhh, can’t wait.” Janet excitedly hummed, as she leaned over and planted a sloppy kiss on her boss’s cheek, “*Mwah!!*”

Janet pulled into her grandma’s driveway a little before 3AM. After such a fun night of passion with her boss at his messy apartment, Janet was ready for a sweet snack, a warm shower, and a warm blanket in exactly that ordered. Slowly getting out of her car, Janet had to force herself to ignore the way the little yellow buggy rocked to the side when she lifted her weight out of the seat.

She needed a bigger car.

Tugging her booty shorts upward, and her tank top downward, Janet’s felt a little cold from the cool October air. She hurried to the front door and tried to quietly open it.

Getting inside, Janet threw off her shoes and stood in front of a vent that was blasting out warm air. It was a soothing spot, but Janet’s tummy was rumbling. She knew exactly what she wanted. Halloween was in a few days and for the occasion Janet and her grandma had visited no less than four stores searching for the best deal on Halloween candy. It was sufficient to say that the house was well and truly stocked with candy for the big night.

Janet went to the freezer where she’d stored no less than three bags of kit-kat bars, her very favorite midnight snack. She grabbed a handful and began chomping on their chocolatey goodness so she could quickly wash away her mess and take a shower. However, after finishing, Janet wasn’t satisfied.

She needed more.

Returning to the freezer, Janet grabbed two handfuls of the luscious frozen chocolate wafers. There frozen crunch was heavenly, their chocolaty taste was fulfilling. After Janet had worked her way through the last of them, she felt mostly satisfied.

But, she needed a drink.

Opening the fridge, Janet looked at her options. There was pop, there was some sport drinks… but she didn’t really want those. Instead, Janet’s eyes lingered upon the carton of chocolate whole milk.

She couldn’t resist.

Pouring herself a glass, Janet gulped down the whole thing without even taking so much as a breath in between gulps. It had all been so good. She wanted more, but her gut was beginning to feel like she’d overdone it on the snacks again.

She could feel the bloat coming on, “*BUUurrrp!*”

Putting the milk carton away, and patting her big tummy after her belch, Janet closed the door to the fridge and let out a fearful yelp, as she noticed a strange human-looking shadow being cast on the fridge, “Aiy-my-god!”

“Grandma!” Janet growled recognizing the shadowy figure emerging from the hallway, “You almost made me have an accident!”

Turning the lights on in the kitchen, Eleanor sounded tired asking, “Where have you been? I thought your shift ended at 11? It’s 2:49!”

“I went out drinking with Delaney.” Janet lied, as she leaned behind the kitchen counter to obscure how bloated her gut had become from her grandma. She was embarrassed to be caught snacking so late.

“In your uniform?” Eleanor wondered rubbing her eyes, while she noticed her granddaughter’s two huge puffy breasts on display.

“Yeah, well… We were drinking at the bar in Hooters.” Janet embellished. She’d already lied once, she wasn’t going to stop now, “They gave us a discount.”

Eleanor hardly looked convinced, walking over to the side of the counter across from Janet and sitting down on one of the chairs, Eleanor decided to address Janet’s obvious lie, “I might be a little hard of hearing, but my nose still works fine. You don’t smell buzzed. You smell like cheap cologne. Where have you been Janet?”

“Why ask if you already know?” Janet grunted, as she leaned upward in good posture to meet her Grammy’s eye level while the aging matriarch sat. She didn’t care if Grammy noticed her gut was bloated, this was about defending her privacy.

“Is it the same guy you’ve been seeing?” Eleanor wondered picking up on Janet’s irritation.

“Yes.” Janet answered before she could censor herself.

“What’s his name?”

“Grandma! None of your business! Besides, it’s really late, why aren’t you in bed?” Janet deflected, while Eleanor observed the chocolate stain on her healthy-looking granddaughter’s lower lip.

“I was worried about you. You never tell me when you are coming home.” Eleanor explained, as she plainly observed Janet expression sour to the extreme.

“Home?? This isn’t home, Grandma! This is a prison! Stop worrying about me and let me do what I want!” Janet aggressively burst, lashing out for a reason Eleanor couldn’t understand.

“Janet!”

“No! Go to bed Grandma or I’ll put you to bed. Do you need to take your medicine!?” Janet threatened, while Eleanor didn’t let the tantrum the plump girl was throwing intimidate her.

“I don’t understand why you are getting so hostile! I only need my medicine if I can’t sleep.”

“Exactly, it’s past your bedtime!” Janet growled, as she stomped over to the cabinets by the refrigerator and began searching them.

‘Her butt is practically bursting out of those tight little things,’ Eleanor thought to herself about her granddaughter’s orange booty shorts.

Addressing Janet’s rude tone, Eleanor cleared her throat and spoke, “I haven’t had a bedtime in over 60 years.”

“Well maybe you need one!” Janet barked, as she found the pill-container and rushed over to plant it onto the counter in front of where her grandma was sitting with a loud ‘smack.’ Staring her grandmother eye-to-eye, Janet dared her to make a move. She knew her Grammy would back down just like her mom.

Calmly and collectedly, Eleanor rose to her feet. She towered over Janet. Looking down upon her misbehaving granddaughter, Eleanor responded with a sweet tone that did not match the intense stare of her eyes, “I’m not a child Janet. I’m warning you, don’t treat me like one.”

Losing her nerve and quickly backing down herself, Janet broke eye contact muttering, “Okay, fine. Whatever.”

Seeing that she’d met Janet’s challenge tonight, and wouldn’t have to resort to harsher methods of discipline, Eleanor decided to try and mend the situation for her own well-being, Eleanor sighed, “But, you’re right, I’m old, I should go to bed. I just worry about you because I care about you.”

Janet’s lip seemed to quiver.

Eleanor continued, “You’re everything to me Janet. I just want what’s best for you.”

“*Sniff*” Janet almost sobbed, as tears formed in her eyes. Before Eleanor could realize it, Janet was embracing her with a big hug. Her granddaughter felt exactly how she looked, soft. Breaking the silence, Janet muttered, “I’m sorry for being mean grandma! I shouldn’t have yelled at you. I… I just… I don’t know why I get so cranky…”

“Maybe you need to start going to bed a little earlier.” Eleanor suggested, as Janet abruptly made eye contact.

“Never.” She growled, as Eleanor noticed something wedged between her granddaughter’s large bosoms.

“What’s this?” Eleanor pondered, while she plucked a sweaty $20 bill from Janet’s cleavage. Janet seemed just as surprised as she did.

‘How the hell did Howie miss that??’ Janet thought to herself in surprise, as she quickly answered, “It was a tip Grandma.”

“Somebody tipped you $20? What did you do?” Eleanor teased, while Janet blushed.

“Nothing! He just thought I was cute!” Janet assured her.

“You weren’t flogging his bishop in the bathroom, were you?” Eleanor responded raising an eyebrow and judging her loose granddaughter.

“Nooo!” Janet shook her head not even understanding what her grandmother had just suggested.

“Well, good. Goodnight Janet, Grammy loves you.” Eleanor smiled, as she dropped the gross $20 dollar bill on the counter and gave her well-fed granddaughter another hug.

As Eleanor walked away, Janet suddenly felt she understood what her grandmother had insinuated about her a few moments before, “Wait, Grammy did you just make a dirty joke?? You did didn’t you!”

“I wouldn’t dream of it.” Eleanor giggled.

Seeing this, Janet did her best impression of her Grammy, “You know we don’t like people talking like sailors in this household young lady!”

At that, both grandma and granddaughter shared a hearty laugh before each concluding their respective nights on a positive note.

Part 7- The Wake-Up Call

It was the first valentine’s day that Janet had spent alone since high school…

Sprawled out in bed, Janet’s encumbered body sat propped up slightly by an army of comfy pillows so she could comfortably watch her TV without straining her neck. She was warm, too warm, so her blankets both lay fashioned as impromptu armrests instead of concealing the rounded monstrosity of a food-baby she was sporting.

She wasn’t wearing anything more than a pair of thoroughly overstretched ‘Granny panties’ and a simple white t-shirt that had no business trying to contain her thickening 211-pound body. The shirt was stretched so tight that it barely covered the substantial volume of her breasts, much less her big belly.

In the four months since Halloween, the weight Janet had added to her figure had distributed itself among her usual problem areas, but also found a home amongst the thickening fat rolls cushioning her ribcage and midsection. With a massive homecooked dinner firmly packed into the deep recesses of her gut, it looked as though Janet was trying to digest a modestly sized watermelon.

Janet had gone from spoiled princess to a spoiled piggy in less than a year.

Like most of her recent nights, Janet was consuming TV mindlessly while digesting and playing on her phone. Her room was a mess with clothes all over the floor. Earlier she’d been compelled by her grandmother to find something more presentable to wear than sweatpants and a tank top for the neighbor’s weekly game night. Janet just hadn’t found the energy to clean up after herself.

She’d been low on energy a lot recently.

Things had been going well for her up until New Years, that’s when things seemed to fall apart. It all started when there was a shakeup at Hooters and people’s shifts got moved around. Janet was transferred to the lunch-shift. She tried to get Howie to pull some strings for her, but he was never any help.

As if being separated from Delaney wasn’t bad enough, Janet soon realized she was taking home far less money than usual. It turned out that the lunch crowd wasn’t as generous as the dinner crowd. Apart from that, the change totally ruined the late-rising routine Janet enjoyed so much.

She had to start waking up early and going to bed earlier. To make matters even worse, no sooner had she adjusted to her lower earnings and tiresome new schedule, than Howie up and cut things off with her out of nowhere.

He’d found a new girlfriend.

Crushed from the breakup and without a regular sexual outlet for the first time in her adult life, Janet turned to the easiest form of comfort she knew, grandma’s cooking. The irritation of waking up early was softened by lovingly prepared chocolate chip pancakes drowning in syrup. The stress of making less money, despite working harder than she’d been before, was abated by the smell of garlic bread, tomato pie, and fresh lasagna awaiting her nose when she’d get home from work. Unsuccessful nights spent drinking at bars searching for someone to satisfy her were made better by returning home to a platter of sweets to ease her growing horny and lonely funk.

It had been a miserable new year, and what made it worst was the fact that Janet knew she’d have to ask Howie for a larger uniform when she returned to work after the next weekend. Well… If she returned to work.

Frankly, Janet was second guessing her choice of employment. Between working early hours and being in such a funk with her boss, Janet thought it might just be better to quit. Maybe she could convince her Grammy to increase her allowance while she looked for a new job. She needed to get her life in order. Janet recognized that it was time to get her colossal ass back in shape again, maybe she could get a job at a local gym or yoga studio?

In fact, Janet was about to click on a link for a job opening when her phone received a call and she accidentally answered it.

It was her mother.

Scratching her belly, Janet quickly snapped into the phone, “What mom?”

“Hey honey, your father and I were just wondering how you’re doing.” Bridget answered sensing her oldest daughter was not thrilled to hear from her. At least she answered this time.

“Best. Valentine’s day. Ever.” Janet sarcastically responded, as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror that rested against her open closet’s door. She looked like a freaking blob. No wonder she was alone on Valentine’s day. Letting her insecurity ruin her mood, Janet spat, “Gotta go.”

“Wait Janet! Come on, I miss you. Talk to me.” Bridget pleaded with her temperamental daughter.

Janet muted the TV.

“I don’t wanna talk to you! Remember Christmas? You called me fat!” Janet growled, recalling how ‘truthful’ her mother got after three or four glasses of wine.

“That's not what I said! You knocked over my wine and I was…” Bridget stumbled not wanting to push Janet into hanging up on her.

“My ass knocked over your wine.” Janet corrected adding a very poignant, “by accident.”

Bridget couldn’t believe she was hearing the same excuse all over again, “Honey, you’re responsible for that big butt of yours.”

“I have your DNA, if my butt is big, it’s your fault!” Janet venomously deflected responsibility for her gluttonous lifestyle yet again.

Falling into the same conversation they’d had dozens of times by now, Bridget scolded, “When are you gonna take some responsibility for your choices Janet? I saw you at Christmas, you’re just eating too much. And when was the last time you even wore your fitbit?”

“Bye mom.” Janet threatened wanting her mom to drop the subject.

Responding very quickly, Bridget burst, “No, don’t hang up! I haven’t heard your voice in weeks, can’t we talk about something else? Umm, what do you want for your birthday? It’s only seven weeks away!”

“You really wanna know what I want?” Janet growled, as she looked around her messy room feeling like the walls were closing in on her.

“Yeah, tell me!” Bridget urged.

“I want out of this place! I feel trapped! I wanna go home and get an apartment with my friends! I hate it here! *sniff*” Janet pouted, “I hate my boss, I’m poor, all my friends are over the age of 65 and I can’t lose weight no matter how hard I try!”

“What have you tried?” Bridget honestly wondered.

Speechless for a quick moment, Janet quickly sought to blame something other than her own lack of willpower, “That’s not important, it doesn’t matter because Grammy’s so f*cking pushy with food! She expects me to ‘finish my plate’ even if I’m not hungry, at all. I’ve never eaten more in my life, than I have these past few months. My tummy’s gotten round and squishy. It’s impossible for me to wear any of my favorite clothes!”

Bridget could see what her daughter was doing and she wasn’t buying what Janet was selling, “Now hold on Janet, don’t start blaming Grandma just because you’ve just been sitting on your big butt these past few months stuffing your face. Get a real job, get a gym membership, or better yet, get a job at a gym, you’ll see how quickly...”

“Don’t make this about me!” Janet snapped loudly, “Why does Grandma get so pushy and stubborn when it comes to food? I mean is it just an old person thing? Or is it just a thing about being a grandparent? Is it generational?”

Bridget couldn’t tell if Janet was being sincere, but she wanted to keep her talking so she tried to ease up, “Honey, you have to understand, Grandma grew up during the Great Depression. Back then the idea of having food and not eating it was insane. I think for her, not finishing your plate is practically sinful.”

“I can’t keep eating like this Mom. You’ve seen what she’s doing to me! It’s stupid that she considers it rude of me to refuse food.” Janet continued her emotional deflecting tirade, “When I have kids, I’m never forcing them to ‘finish their plate’ if they’re not hungry. I love Grandma, but this is torture. So, how about you pick me up, I want out of here!”

“Janet! Nothing’s wrong with Grandma, stop being so dramatic. Your weight is a consequence of your own bad choices, take responsibility for them. You need to learn how to say no to dessert.” Bridget countered not letting Janet bully her on this.

Clinching her fist, Janet embellished, “Ugh, you don’t get it mom. I kinda feel like she’s… I don’t know, trying to fatten me up.”

Bridget couldn’t believe how ridiculous Janet was sounding, “Oh honey, Grandma is very set in her ways, but she’s not trying to fatten you up. I lived with her for 18 years and look at me. My ass is half the size of yours.”

“MOTHER.” Janet blushed fiercely from embarrassment. She knew it was true.

“Yeah, I guess I’m being generous. Your butt is more than twice the size of mine.” Bridget teased. She was enjoying getting under Janet’s skin for a change.

“STOP IT MOM!” Janet yelped feeling terribly embarrassed. She wished she’d started going to the gym months ago, then maybe she wouldn’t have gotten so fat!

Glancing down at her bloated body, Janet knew her mother was right. Her mother was right about everything, but Janet was too proud to ever admit it.

“Fine. Maybe we need to have a talk with Grammy about making you healthier food options.” Bridget backed off sensing that she was pushing her luck.

“Good.” Janet huffed in relief, “Y’know she still cooks with full fat cream, entire sticks of butter, oil out the wazoo, tons of salt…”

“Oh I know how she cooks honey. I’ve been in the kitchen with her.” Bridget cut Janet off, “Have you tried telling her that…”

“I’ve tried. I’ve tried! Trust me! I’ve tried!” Janet cut her mom off in subtle retaliation, “I’ve explained what the issues are with her cooking, but she insists I’m wrong and her cooking is perfect.”

“It’s a wonder she’s surprised she hasn’t lost any weight in 40 years, haha.” Bridget laughed.

“Hahaha, I know!” Janet joined in feeling more relaxed, “At literally less than half of her weight, I’m the one who doesn’t know how to eat healthy.”

Bridget couldn’t believe her daughter just said that.

“*Ahem* Janet, do you really think you are less than half her weight?” Bridget asked with some concern.

Feeling tremendously stupid for just blurting out something like that without thinking, Janet tried to save face, “Umm, no… I guess not anymore… I was when I… moved in.”

Honestly curious, Bridget followed up her question with another, “Do you weigh more than Grandma now?”

“Ugh!! MOTHER!!” Janet snarled feeling humiliated by this discussion.

“It’s hard to tell in pictures.” Bridget defended her words. Janet was rather short compared to her Grammy.

“Absolutely NOT!” Janet barked, “God! You’re such a b*tch! Why are we even talking about this? My weight is my problem, right? So, it’s none of your business!”

“I’m sorry! I’m your mother, I’m allowed to be worried about you! Did you ever see the doctor about your birth control…” Bridget tried to ask.

“I saw the doctor, it’s not the birth control implant, it’s grandma’s fault! I’m telling you! Just give me some money so I can come back home and get an apartment with my friends, I promise if you do that, I’ll get my weight under control, I’ll get a job, and you can stop worrying about me!” Janet swore. In reality, she just wanted some space from Howie.

“I’m not giving you anymore money until I know you can be responsible with it.” Bridget aggressively promised, “You want the money? You want to move out? Then take responsibility and get yourself back to a healthy weight. Prove to me that you can be responsible, okay?”

“Okay.” Janet huffed in irritation, “So, if I lose the weight I can come home, and you’ll give me money for an apartment?”

“Sure, if that’s what you want.” Bridget responded concluding her bribe.

“Alright. Be prepared to be surprised the next time you see me.” Janet confidently promised, as she hung up the phone without saying ‘I love you’ or ‘goodbye’ and shut off her TV.

For the first time in months, Janet felt motivated enough to undertake a little workout. Ungracefully rolling her plump figure out of bed, Janet caught a glimpse of herself sideways in the mirror. She’d grown quite thick with fat these last few months… It was kind of painful knowing she wasn’t the same slender beauty she once was. Letting out a disgusted huff, Janet grunted to herself, “F*ck you, stupid mirror.”

Widening her stance and kicking some clothes out of the way, Janet attempted to preform a squat, but her hamstrings were far too tight for her to bend all the way down. She didn’t want to waste time stretching, so she decided to try a different exercise. She wanted to burn some calories quick!

Plopping onto the ground, Janet rolled onto her back for sit-ups. Her hands briefly prodded her stuffed midsection. If she’d have known she was going to work out she wouldn’t have eaten so much…

Deciding to bite the bullet, and against her belly’s protests, Janet attempted her first sit-up. Except this time her large belly protested too strongly and abruptly forced her back onto her back before she’d managed to even lift an inch of her bulk off the ground.

“Jesus…” Janet cursed to herself, while her cheeks began to blush. She was embarrassed that her once strong abdominals had turned into such mush!

She was too full for sit-ups. Rolling awkwardly onto her stomach, Janet decided that an easy yoga pose would be a better place to start. She attempted to get into a downward-dog pose, but she immediately experienced a few problems. Her wrists were unaccustomed to her vast increase in weight and immediately cried out for relief when she struck the pose.

Janet tried to alleviate the stress by leaning more of her weight onto her legs, but her shoulders couldn’t take it. Losing her balance, Janet dropped to her knees with a bit of a thump.

“Sh*t!” Janet growled, while she maneuvered herself back onto her back.

She hadn’t realized exercising would feel so terrible. It probably wasn’t a good idea to do it on a full stomach either…

Making up her mind, Janet thought to herself, ‘I’ll start tomorrow. It’s too f*cking hot in here anyway…’

Part 8- Eat Your Heart Out

Brightly colored decorations adorned the staircases railings. Along the walls, Eleanor had fashioned flowing ribbons to make the spacious home look more inviting. A red-velvet cake was cooling on the kitchen counter next to a tray of rice-crispy treats, a large apple pie and a tray of triple chocolate brownies. As Eleanor finished tying the last balloon to the back of the last kitchen chair, the house was all set for a party.

All that was missing was Janet.

Eleanor had decided to let the birthday girl sleep in rather than ask her for help getting the house ready for her party. On her own, Eleanor had cooked, decorated, and prepared for the festivities later in the day. However, now that all was done, Eleanor checked the time

It was nearly 9:30AM!

Choosing to give her little sleeping beauty yet another birthday surprise, Eleanor didn’t wake her up yet. Instead, she whipped up an extravagant breakfast fit for a young woman turning 23. She cooked a pound of bacon, and half a dozen eggs covered in American cheese. She prepared French toast, chocolate chip pancakes and waffles. In all honesty, she was having so much fun cooking she got carried away.

When everything was warm and ready, Eleanor carefully brought a full plate up to her granddaughter’s room and gently knocked.

“Sweetie! Wakey-wakey eggs and bakey!”

There was no answer.

Opening the door, Eleanor poked her head inside and flicked on a light. As usual the place was a mess, Janet’s dirty laundry was thrown into a pile by the door. However, unlike other mornings when Eleanor had woken Janet up for work, this was different.

Janet wasn’t there.

Pausing. Eleanor left the plate of food on Janet’s bed. Her granddaughter hadn’t come home last night.

Checking her phone, Eleanor hadn’t missed any messages. Despite some initial concern, Eleanor calmed herself. She had a pretty good idea where Janet had gone, and she would probably return home after she woke up.

Eleanor didn’t feel any fear for her granddaughter, instead she felt a distinct sense of disappointment.

An hour and a half later, Eleanor rose from the couch in the living room after hearing the distinct sound of Janet’s yellow buggy pulling into the driveway. She waited at the base of the staircase, near the front door, for her troublesome granddaughter to enter. As usual, Janet took her dang time.

In the seven weeks since Valentine’s day, Janet had promised herself that she’d change her ways but, besides getting a gym membership, Janet had done little else to address her weight issue. As such, the rate of her obvious weight gain hardly slowed. At the ripe age of 23, Janet weighed precisely 100 pounds more than she had when she’d turned 22.

The change was like night and day. At 5’5 and 125lbs Janet had looked every bit the posh princess she pretended to be on the outside. Her waist had been trim, her C-cup bosoms had been perky, her booty had been… under control. At 225lbs, gone was Janet’s dainty slender frame. The girl’s athletic bottom-heavy hourglass figure had overflown everywhere with plush squishy fat.

As Eleanor eyed her granddaughter head to toe, she took in the considerable change Janet’s body had gone through since moving in. Far from looking malnourished, Janet looked considerably over-nourished. Her legs had thickened like tree trunks and her thighs jiggled like jello when she walked.

Janet’s hips had widened to accommodate the increased weight of her wobbly voluptuous butt cheeks. Their volume and cushion probably made even the most uncomfortable of surfaces quite comfortable for Janet to sit on. The grey yoga pants her granddaughter was wearing looked strained to their limit trying to cover and contain the girth of her lower body.

Not to be outdone or overshadowed, Janet’s upper body was clothed in a flowing and loose-looking tank top that still appeared strained around her thick rounded belly and her heavily inflated breasts. How her granddaughter didn’t have back problems was beyond Eleanor.

Janet’s long and wavy, dark brunette colored hair couldn’t hide the fact her face had grown softer along with her body. Although, relatively speaking, compared to the rest of her, Janet’s gain had hardly touched her face or upper arms. She was blessed her increased girth went to the ‘right’ places.

Deciding to address Janet’s ongoing immature behavior, Eleanor was quick to speak once Janet had kicked off her shoes, “I was wondering when you’d turn up.”

Rubbing her eyes, Janet looked at her grandmother leaning against the wall by the stairs and sighed, “Not now Grammy, my head hurts.”

“Hungover?” Eleanor guessed. She could tell just from the look of her plump companion.

“Yeah, really bad.” Janet pouted holding her head.

“Sit down, have some breakfast, you’ll feel better.” Eleanor instructed her, while motioning for Janet to enter the kitchen instead of heading up the stairs.

“I shouldn’t.” Janet frowned, as her hands fell from her head and grasped onto the pudgy roll of lower-belly fat pressing tightly against her tank top.

“You should.” Eleanor emphasized pointing again to the kitchen.

“No, I shouldn’t. I really shouldn’t. I’m just gonna have some O.J… Then I’m going to the gym.” Janet resolved, while she lumbered past her grandmother and into the hallway leading to the kitchen.

Eleanor followed her with some concern, “I thought you wanted to celebrate your birthday? I talked to Martha and everyone else they are going to be here at two o’clock for the party.”

“Well I don’t really feel like it. I’m not in the mood for a party today.” Janet declared in a snobby fashion, as she waddled up to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice. While she grabbed a glass, she noticed the substantial amount of breakfast food and desserts wrapped in tin foil and plastic wrap upon the kitchen counter.

Her tummy painfully rumbled at the sight, even her Grammy could hear it.

Deciding not to touch her spoiled granddaughter’s ludicrous desire to avoid breakfast despite clearly being quite hungry, Eleanor focused on what Janet had just said, “Not in the mood for a party? You asked me for a party! Janet. I put a lot of work into this just for you. What happened last night? Did you sneak off with Howie again?”

“No, I stayed at Delaney’s place after I got too buzzed. We stayed up watching Monty Python” Janet muttered, while looking at how much her Grammy had decorated the place.

“You’re lying to me again.” Eleanor deduced with irritation.

“No, I’m not! Geez!!” Janet hissed, as her eyes lingered on the brownies laying before her on the counter. Trying to convince her Grammy, Janet added coyly, “I didn’t expect a Spanish inquisition this morning!”

“Nice try. If you can’t even make eye contact with me, how do you expect me to believe you?” Eleanor responded ignoring Janet’s quip. She eyes fell upon Janet’s with a piercing gravity.

Janet tried to stare her grandmother in the eye and repeat her falsehood, but she found herself unable to maintain the deception, “Yes, I spent the night with Howie. So what?”

“So what? Sweetie pie, why do you keep running back to that man? He doesn’t respect you. He treats you like a piece of meat…” Eleanor tried to explain, while Janet grabbed her half-full glass of orange juice and pulled out one of the kitchen chairs to sit down and rest her tired legs.

“Because… because I have needs!” Janet interrupted, as her grandmother approached and sat down in the chair next to her. Feeling distinctly hangry, Janet couldn’t contain a bit of a b*tchy outburst, “Going to church on Sunday’s doesn’t exactly do it for me, if y’know what I mean. Besides, he promised to put me working nights again with Delaney if I start getting back in shape.”

“You know, you sound a lot like someone we both know very well. She always tries to bargain her way out of trouble or make deals to get whatever she wants.” Eleanor calmly revealed with a tone of disappointment, “You really are your mother’s daughter.”

Janet’s eyes immediately conveyed her visceral disgust with what her grandma had just uttered. Feeling a spike of fury rising within her, Janet forcefully barked, “I am NOT!! You take that back Grandma!”

“No! It’s true.” Eleanor defended herself, while she tried to give Janet some proper parenting, “If it bothers you so much, maybe you should…”

“Jesus Christ! Would you stop telling me what to do!!” Janet rolled her eyes and leaned her overweight body back into her chair, while she crossed her arms across her rotund body.

“Don’t take the lords name in vein!” Eleanor cautioned.

Pointing at her grandmother without a regard for her feelings, Janet barked, “I’m not religious! Get over it! And I didn’t ask for your opinion! Nobody cares about your opinion! You’re old! What do you know? Nothing!”

“You will not speak to me this way young lady!” Eleanor again warned not letting Janet’s outburst get the better of her no matter how much it hurt to listen to.

“I’ll do what I want! You know why Grammy? Because I don’t need your help! I don’t need your money! I don’t need your stupid house! The second I have the money to move out of here, I’m out!” Janet shouted, as she used her thick legs to maneuver her chair backward so that she’d eventually have the room to stand up, “Now if you’ll excuse me, thanks for the O.J. I need to go to the gym and start whipping my big ugly butt back into shape. Cancel that stupid party at two o’clock! I’m not going!”

Placing her hand on Janet’s chunky thigh to prevent her from standing up, Eleanor argued, “Sweetie pie, you don’t NEED to go to the gym. You look perfectly beautiful.”

“Tell my mirror that! Seriously Grammy, do you need to go to the doctor and get your eyes checked? I’m fat! And I’m not trying to weigh as much as you do by the time I move out of here!” Janet berated Eleanor once again, only this time, Eleanor didn’t take it well. If Janet moved out, she’d be sent away from her friends to a nursing home for sure.

Janet tried to stand up, but Eleanor stood up faster and forced her back down with a firm hand on Janet’s shoulder.

“Just park your keaster. Eat something. Let’s talk about this.” Eleanor softly ordered in the relaxed tone she took when she was really upset.

“I’m not hungry Grandma!” Janet spat, while her stomach let out an argumentative growl and she looked up at her grandmother with surprise and irritation. She hadn’t seen her Grammy move that fast… ever.

Maintain her balanced tone, Eleanor’s grip on Janet’s shoulder tightened as she responded, “I'm sorry sweetie I didn't make any 'not hungry' but I did bake you some homemade chocolate chip pancakes, eggs and bacon, triple chocolate brownies, an apple pie…”

“Whatever, I gotta go.” Janet huffed, as she grabbed her grandmother’s wrist and removed her firm grip from her shoulder. Eleanor tried to reassert her grip, but Janet stopped her with a threat, “Touch me again Grammy. I dare you. See what happens.”

Standing up finally, Janet locked eyes with her grandmother. The old woman was standing directly in the way of her escape route through the kitchen. Pondering what to do if the old lady didn’t step out of her path in the next five seconds, Janet was about to utter another threat, but Eleanor beat her to it, “Sweetie, are we going to have a problem?”

“Haha, Grandma you’ve watched John Wick too many times, just get out of my way. I’ve gotta go. Now!” Janet spat with gusto.

“You’re not leaving until you eat something. I won’t let you leave this house on an empty stomach.” Eleanor declared standing her ground against her misbehaving grandchild.

Impulsively letting her emotions get the better of her, Janet growled, “Look grandma, you’re not the boss of me! I’m an adult, I can do what I want! If you don’t get out of my way, I’ll put you in a nursing home myself!”

A stunned silence lingered in the room. Suddenly Eleanor didn’t see the bratty young woman standing in front of her as her adult granddaughter anymore. Janet didn’t know it, but the silence filling the kitchen was the sound of the straw that broke the old camel’s back.

“You’ll be an adult when you start acting like one!” Eleanor snapped in a fury Janet had never seen before. Frankly stunned into silence for an instant, Janet was only shocked out of it by the next thing that came out of her Grammy’s mouth, “You want to keep acting like a child, I’ll treat you like one!”

Seeing her Grammy raise her right hand, Janet matched her bravado, “F*ck you Grammy! I dare you to lay a hand on me! See what happens!”

In the blink of an eye, before Janet could even flinch, her grandmother had grabbed her left ear and suddenly twisted with a painful force, the only thing Janet could do was frantically cry out, “Oww! Owwww!!!”

“You’re coming with me.” Eleanor ordered, as she tugged her plump granddaughter by the ear over to a kitchen cabinet, while she forced Janet to hold her head down and searched for the right utensil, she muttered in her fury, “To think my Bridget raised such a rude young woman.”

“Let go it hurts!” Janet begged unable to regain her balance enough to resist her Grandmother’s pressure.

“Oh, I’ll show you what hurts.” Eleanor promised, as she grabbed her trusty wooden spoon and began forcing Janet over into the living room.

“W-what are you doing?” Janet complained aghast by the strength of her grandmother, the firm grip painfully twisting her ear, and the uncertainty of what was about to happen.

“Instilling discipline.” Eleanor responded, as she forced Janet’s hefty body up against the arm of the couch and used her grip on Janet’s ear to bend the young woman over, by planting her face firmly into the couch cushion.

Turning her face and noticing the big wooden spoon in her grandmother’s hand, suddenly all those stories she’d heard about her mother’s childhood didn’t seem so funny. In a fearful holler, Janet begged, “Grandma don’t you dare!”

Letting go of Janet’s ear, Eleanor placed her free hand firmly against her granddaughter’s upper back and held her down, while her other hand readied the wooden spoon to strike its target. Janet’s big plushy booty was practically bursting out of her yoga pants. It was such a huge target Eleanor couldn’t miss as she swung with all her aging matriarchal might.

*Smack!*

“Eep!” Janet yelped, as a searing sting overcame her left butt cheek. She tried to bring her hands around to protect herself, but they were currently pinned under the weight of her large belly.

Eleanor was frankly surprised her ungrateful granddaughter could even feel her firm strike. Janet’s hefty heinie was so plump with fat that she’d figured it would have provided a lot of cushion from the pain of the blow.

*Smack!*

“Ahh! Stop!” Janet whined, while her right butt cheek suddenly felt a taste of the powerful sting her grandmother’s wooden spoon could provide.

*Smack!*

“Ahh!! Enough Grandma! Let me go!” Janet growled unable to take the humiliation of it all. Freeing her hands, Janet tried to push herself upward so she could defend herself, but as she lifted, her Grammy leaned her arm more firmly against Janet’s upper back and held her downward.

Buckling from the strain, Janet’s arms couldn’t maintain such an exertion and she sunk back into the couch for her stinging butt to catch another:

*Smack!*

*Smack!*

*Smack!*

“I’ll say when you’ve had enough young lady.” Eleanor informed her, while a lone tear fell from Janet’s cheek.

Janet didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t stop this from happening. She’d been overpowered by her aging grandmother! It was humiliating as much as it was painful! When had her arms gotten so weak? When had her movements gotten so clumsy and slow?? How could she let her grandmother do this to her?!

*Smack!*

“This hurts me more than it hurts you!” Eleanor added, as Janet felt a surge of adrenaline.

“Bullsh*t it does!” Janet cried trying to struggle, but her resistance was only met with more firm discipline.

*Smack!*

“Oww! F*ck! Stop! That stings!” Janet pleaded. Her tone changing from anger to desperation.

“You’re lucky I don’t ring your mouth out with soap. You’ve got such a potty mouth!” Eleanor shamed her.

*Smack!*

“Ouch! Grandma! I can’t take anymore! I give up!” Janet uttered desperate to make the pain stop.

*Smack!*

“Remember your manners.” Eleanor threatened, as Janet quickly changed her tone.

Sounding on the verge of more tears, Janet pleaded, “Please stop! Please stop! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I learned my lesson! I learned my lesson!”

“What did you learn?” Eleanor demanded to know.

“I’ll never leave the house on an empty stomach!” Janet muttered hoping beyond hope she wouldn’t receive another thrashing.

“No. You learned what’s going to happen if you ever disrespect me again. Are we clear?” Eleanor corrected.

“We’re clear!” Janet tried to assure her, whining with more tears, “*Sniff* you know I don’t mean what I say when I lose my temper!”

“I’m not so sure.” Eleanor doubted much to Janet’s distress.

“I promise I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it! I love you Grammy!” Janet cried.

“If you love me so much, I want you to start listening to my advice.” Eleanor demanded.

Missing her grandmother’s point, Janet protested, “But it’s my life Grammy!”

*Smack*

“Oww!!! Okay-okay!!” Janet yelped, “I’ll do whatever you want just let me go!”

“Good.” Eleanor sighed, as she let Janet go free.

Slowly wobbling back to her feet, Janet felt more exhausted than she could ever remember feeling the last few months.

“Now you sit on the couch until I say otherwise.” Eleanor ordered.

“It hurts to sit.” Janet protested.

“Did I stutter?” Eleanor questioned raising the wooden spoon again.

“No Grammy.” Janet shook her head, as she plopped her sore bottom down on the couch obediently.

“Now. I’m going to heat you up some breakfast. You better eat everything I put in front of you or we are going to have another problem. Don’t make me get the bigger spoon.” Eleanor threatened commandingly, as Janet silently nodded.

‘There’s a bigger spoon?’ Janet fearfully thought to herself hoping that her Grammy was bluffing.

Sitting and waiting for what felt like hours, it wasn’t long before her Grammy placed a few trays of food in front of her.

“Eat. And don’t even think of complaining. The only thing I want to hear out of you is ‘thank you’ and ‘more please.’” Eleanor declared.

However, Janet wasn’t even brave enough to utter a word. The only thing she did with her mouth for the next hour of her life was eat every single plate of food her grandmother put in front of her.

She ate cheesy eggs, she ate bacon, she swallowed down a full bottle of maple syrup along with her French toast, chocolate chip pancakes, and buttery thick waffles. When the breakfast foods ran out, she was given the apple pie. By the time she finished it, Janet was so stuffed she couldn’t get off the couch if she tried.

While she caught her breath and leaned back to give her stomach the room it needed to expand and digest, her Grammy smiled, placing her hand on Janet’s expansive bloated belly, and had the gall to tease smugly, “My-my, you're getting a little big aren't you sweetie?”

‘Probably because you just f*cking made me eat a five-course breakfast Grammy!’ Janet thought to herself.

She wanted to protest, she wanted to rebel, she wanted to kick and scream, but she was simply too full, too sleepy to resist. Unable to voice her irritation, something else slipped out of Janet’s mouth, “*Buuurp!* Ugh.. Thank you… More please?”

“Of course sweetie, it’s your birthday.” Eleanor warmly smiled, as her eyes locked on her granddaughter’s, “Eat your heart out.”

Part 9- Janet Finally Goes To Church

“Don’t you think you’re walking a little fast Grammy?” Janet huffed, as she wiped some sweat from her forehead and tried to match her grandmother’s relaxed walking pace.

“What’s wrong sweetie? Did church tucker you out? Is that why you can’t keep up?” Eleanor teased, while she slowed her stride and turned to look at her cumbersome granddaughter waddling awkwardly behind her. As usual, the distinct way Janet’s obese body jiggled with every step drew her attention. It was amazing she could move at all with such a massive belly, inflated breasts, and that monstrously thick butt of her’s.

It had been a whole year since the notable incident on Janet’s 23rd birthday and today she was scheduled to turn 24 around 4:20PM. It had been a long year between the two, but somewhere along the line they really began to understand one another. Janet learned to respect her Grammy’s rules and recommendations, and Eleanor learned to let Janet be a young adult, within reason, and stopped commenting about how late she tended to sleep in on the weekends.

Listening to her grandmother’s advice, Janet had left her job at Hooters and found employment as a secretary for one of the city’s most promising young lawyers. She also rekindled a fulfilling relationship with a young man her Grammy deemed ‘respectable.’ Janet still struggled to articulate her appreciation for her Grandmother’s steady hand in instilling some discipline into her life, but she did her best to show her appreciation with her actions.

On the other hand, over the course of the year, Eleanor had greatly updated her style and home furnishings with Janet’s advice. No longer looking like a relic of the 1950s, Eleanor even trusted Janet to start cutting her hair. She still fondly remembered the blissfully cute way Janet had blushed when Eleanor had bragged to all their friends about the wonderful job Janet had done.

To say both women had grown throughout their time together would be an understatement, considering the extent to which Janet’s formerly ‘malnourished’ body had positively swollen in size. Last year, Janet had weighed approximately 225lbs on her birthday. This year… she was probably closer to pushing 335lbs. And, for all Eleanor knew, Janet’s weight could have been even higher than that.

“No, church was great, *pant* it just takes me forever to get anywhere these days. You know that.” Janet managed to say before she became out of breath and needed to pause.

Bending over slightly, Janet attempted to scratch the backside of her head, but her big French braid was in the way. Her grandmother was always so insistent that she style her hair before church. However, Janet had other things to worry about at the moment.

It was a real pain trying to walk in her church clothes. Her shoes were ill-equipped to comfort her feet while they struggled to carry the heavy load of her excessive bodyweight. However, her custom-ordered high-waisted, belted pencil skirt wasn’t helping matters either. Stretched to the extreme, the fabric was far too tight and restrictive for her to take large steps or even avoid having her meaty thighs rub together while trying to walk comfortably. At the very least, her new polka dotted blouse sported a v-neck design so her cleavage could actually breathe on this hot spring day, but that didn’t make up for not being able to walk more than a few feet without discomfort.

“Would it motivate you to walk faster if we stopped for ice cream before we got home?” Eleanor offered knowing her daughter’s weakness.

“Maybe!” Janet excitedly hummed before gradually biting her lip and looking down upon herself. Her belly stuck out far farther than her breasts did. She couldn’t even see her feet looking down anymore. Resting her hands on her shelf of a fatty bum and trying to alleviate the strain she felt in her upper back, Janet regretfully walked back her enthusiasm, “but I shouldn’t. I ate a big breakfast.”

She always ate a big breakfast. In fact, Janet couldn’t remember the last time she hadn’t eaten a big meal. Her grandmother was always forcing food down her throat whether she wanted it or not. Sometimes Janet truly believed her grandmother was trying to fatten her up against her will.

“Come now Janet, you always have room for dessert.” Eleanor remined her granddaughter with a loving poke to one of Janet’s overly plump love handles.

“But stopping for ice cream kinda defeats the purpose of walking to and from church, don’t-cha think?” Janet gently resisted her grandmother’s prodding.

Picking up Janet’s slight tone of decent, Eleanor articulated more sternly, “It’s your birthday sweetie, listen to me. Forget about your diet today.”

Wilting in the face of her Grammy’s authority, Janet caved, “Okay, Grammy.”

“Do you want the usual?” Eleanor asked.

“Yess pleaseee,” Janet innocently smiled, while her hands rested upon the sides of her belly and the women resumed their walk with a new destination in mind.

A quart of orange cream and a quart of vanilla chocolate twist hardly had a chance against the greedy tongue of Janet. She savored the frozen treats for the short amount of time it took her to devour them. She even finished well before her grandmother finished her sundae.

Proudly leaning back into her chair to rest her aching upper back, Janet started massaging her heavily stuffed belly and let out a loud belch for the record books, “BUuuurrpp!”

“Janet!” Eleanor immediately scolded her.

“Oof… Pardon mee.” Janet remembered to say, as she cradled her round full blob of a belly.

Deciding to toss away her trash, Janet attempted to maneuver her bulk to the edge of the chair to make standing a bit easier, but Eleanor notice the commotion and intervened on her granddaughter’s behalf.

“No don’t get up!” Eleanor cautioned, while she quickly grabbed Janet’s trash and stood up to throw it away, “You look spent. I don’t want you straining yourself, how about I call Phillip and have him pick us up?”

“Good idea, I’m overheating anyway.” Janet agreed, while she relaxed back into her chair and began fanning her flabby self.

“Do you want some more ice cream while we wait?” Eleanor offered.

Janet couldn’t resist.

“Okay, but just a small cone,” Janet begged, while her inner fatty got the better of her and added, “or two.”

“No problem,” Eleanor smiled about to go get her granddaughter more nourishment.

“Wait Grammy.” Janet nervously spoke, “I’ve been meaning to ask you…”

Immediately feeling uncomfortable, Eleanor knew what this was about. Phillip and Janet had gone apartment hunting behind her back. She’d overheard them talking about it before. She knew Janet was going to tell her that she was ready to move out any day now.

Not letting Janet finish her thought, Eleanor talked over her, “I’m sure it can wait until after you are done your second round of ice cream.”

“Umm, okay.” Janet sheepishly quieted down, as her Grandmother went back to the ice cream window and ordered two more quarts for Janet.

Eleanor reasoned that the girl couldn’t say she was moving out if her mouth was stuffed full of soft serve ice cream. Even though she had mixed feelings over the hand she played in Janet’s considerable weight gain, Eleanor saw ruining her granddaughter’s diet as acceptable if it added to her remaining days of freedom living outside of a nursing home.

By the time Phillip arrived, Janet had eaten so much that she really did need help standing up.

“How’s the diet going today?” Phillip asked, while he helped Janet out of her chair.

“How’s it look like it’s going?” Janet responded, as her free hand firmly clutched her poochy gut.

“Okay,” Phillip muttered not touching that one, “I like your hairstyle today.”

“Do you? I feel like it makes my face look kinda chubby.” Janet sighed pointing to her chubby looking cheeks.

Wanting to cheer Janet up, Phillip seriously pointed out, “You’ve got something on your lips babe.”

“What? Ice cream?” Janet worried, while her fingers quickly tried to rub off anything that might be there.

“My lips!” Phillip cheerfully surprised Janet with a kiss.

Enjoying his corny spontaneity, Janet worked her tongue into his mouth during the kiss only for him to pull away once it was really getting good.

“What?” Janet grunted feeling robbed.

“Your Grandma’s in the car waiting for us.” Phillip reminded her, as the two lovebirds slowly started making their way to the car.

“You owe me.” Janet wined, “It’s my birthday.”

“I’ll make it up to you. Whatever you want.” Phillip promised, as Janet stopped him and whispered lustfully in his ear.

“Tonight, after it gets dark, I want us to sneak into church and get freakyyy.” Janet revealed excitedly. Her latest horny fantasy had Phillip surprised.

“Don’t you have work tomorrow?” Phillip wondered trying to gauge if Janet was serious.

She didn’t hesitate, “Oh please, I’ll call in sick, or work remotely. Claire-bear loves me, don’t worry about it!”

He knew Janet certainly had a thing for fooling around in unconventional places, but this was something else. Being alone anywhere with Janet excited him, but there was something about her enthusiasm for this that tickled his imagination in just the right way. It reminded him of when they used to have sex in the backseat of his truck in the parking lot of the movie theater. While Janet had gotten far too fat to comfortably have sex back their now, this church idea seemed to check all the same naughty boxes, it was only missing one thing.

“I’ll do it, but you gotta promise to put on that old Hooters uniform.” Phillip haggled.

“Are you kidding me? That won’t fit! Have you seen me recently?” Janet blushed, while she used her stuffed gut to bump her boyfriend and remind him that she wasn’t a skinny girl anymore.

“It stretches.” Phillip argued.

“Not nearly enough!” Janet scoffed.

“Deal or no deal?” Phillip proposed not wanting to keep Eleanor waiting much longer.

“Deal.” Janet sighed.

Phillip was going to do well in the business world.

Getting closer to the car, Phillip remembered, “Did you tell Eleanor…”

“I tried. Every time I open my mouth, she just shoves more food in my face.” Janet explained cutting her boyfriend off. She didn’t know how much more of this her belly could take.

“Well then maybe tonight at the church we should get rid of all that extra food you guys have laying around. Then she’ll have nothing to stuff your face with.” Phillip suggested in his innocent manner. Janet knew what he was hinting at.

“You’re such a pervert.” Janet smiled, as she planted a kiss on his cheek and added, “I love it.”

Later that night, Janet’s deviant fantasies faced two distinct problems. The first was slipping out of the house and into the church without her Grammy knowing. The second was fitting into her old hooters uniform.

As it turned out, it was far easier to evade Grammy’s detection than to squeeze into the kinky Hooter’s uniform. All Janet did to make sure her Grammy was out of the way was politely ask her to have the house to herself so she and Phillip could enjoy some ‘alone time.’ Honoring her granddaughter’s wishes, Eleanor went to visit her neighbor Betsy for a few hours.

With her grandmother out of the way, Janet turned her attention to fitting into her Hooter’s uniform. Both the orange booty shorts, and tank top possessed a lot of stretch, but neither were designed for a girl Janet’s size. When Janet had quit working at Hooter’s she’d weighed 240lbs and now she was practically 100 pounds heavier than that.

Starting with the tank top Janet was able to get the fabric over her boobs, but that was absolutely it. It was basically so tight that it resembled a sports bra more than a tank top. Turning her attention to the shorts, Janet spent no less than 15 minutes huffing and puffing slowly inching the tight fabric up her meaty thighs and over her girthy booty. However, despite all of her efforts, the only reason Janet was able to get the dang things on was because her fat butt ripped the dang seams. It looked like she was wearing an orange thong more than an undersized pair of booty-shorts.

Still though, being the pervert that he was, Phillip seemed pleased when she waddled downstairs.

He exclaimed, “Beautiful!”

And Janet responded in bratty fashion, “Beautiful? Me? I look like a huge lump of fat who can’t walk without sloshing side to side!”

Eventually sneaking their way to Phillip’s truck and then over to the church, Phillip had packed a feast fit for a dozen young ladies into the bags he was carrying and Janet had remembered to snag her Grammy’s key to the church. A few months back, Eleanor had been given the key because of how much time she spent volunteering there over the years.

Entering the dark establishment, the place looked far creepier at night without the lights on, but still, Phillip and Janet couldn’t keep their horny hands off each other. Taking a brief break to light some candles and put down a comfy blanket toward the front of the church, the mood was set, and the lovebirds got down to business.

Readying his bags of food, Phillip started by grabbing a container of Eleanor’s brownies. Janet plopped her big butt down on the floor and sprawled out comfortably with her back leaning against a podium. Her overly obese body was on full display in her woefully inept clothing.

Phillip found something very attractive about Janet’s fall from grace, but that was probably because he had a thing for growing ladies. Even now, seeing Janet’s eyes lingering on the food he was preparing, he knew her mouth had to be watering and that thought drove him mad with lust.

“You know I’m supposed to be watching what I eat.” Janet teased, while she waited for him to feed her.

“Watch this.” Phillip joked, as he held up a big brownie.

Janet’s eyes did as her boyfriend said. She watched him slowly bring it to her mouth.

“Mhh!” Janet hummed, while she began chucking at his humor with her mouth full, “Hmhm! You’re so bad you pervert!”

“You can’t resist.” He defended himself from Janet’s playful teasing.

“I can too.” Janet argued, as she opened her mouth and eagerly waited for him to feed her more.

Putting the next brownie back into the container, Phillip decided to call her bluff, “Okay, I’ll stop.”

“Phillip.” Janet pouted, as she nudged him with her pudgy arm, “Come on, keep feeding me.”

“Because you can’t resist?” He asked wanting to hear her say it.

“Because shut-up.” Janet nobbily responded, while she opened her mouth and pointed to the food beside him.

‘Good enough.’ Phillip thought to himself, as he got to feeding his girlfriend all the spare desserts Eleanor had cooked her for her birthday.

After the feeding was all said and done, Janet needed time to digest. Making the best of the situation. Phillip gave her what she wanted. A gentle belly rub, and lots of praise.

“I love how your belly rests on those growing thighs” He cooed, while he slowly brought his hands down to the area just under her exposed belly button.

“OOoohhh… Moreee…” Janet moaned in enjoyment from the soothing feel of his touch and the flattering tone of his voice.

“I love how your hips and bum are really ballooning, it's so clear you just let yourself go.” He gently spoke.

Janet’s warm hum of satisfaction persuaded him to go farther, “You must seriously be one spoiled piggy if you're eating so much and gaining so quickly.”

“No.” Janet pouted blushing from embarrassment, she didn’t like being called a piggy. She liked when Phillip took charge in the bedroom, and she liked how he appreciated her big body, but she didn’t want him teasing her like that. At least, not right now. Instead Janet whined, “Baby meee…”

“Aww wook at how big my lard butt has become! You used to be so teeny-weeny!” Phillip said listening to Janet’s request and began playfully tickling her.

“Heehee.” Janet couldn’t help but giggle from the affection she was feeling from her boyfriend.

Rounding up a few brownie crumbs from atop Janet’s big breasts into a small sized clump, Phillip continued, “Coochie-coo! Open wide, here comes the train!”

“Mhh!” Janet hummed, while she licked the bit of chocolate off his fingers.

“Ain’t you just the cutest cuddlebutt! And with quite a butt to cuddle!” Phillip exclaimed, as his hands found their way to her sides and squeezed what parts of her impressive butt cheeks he could reach while she remained sitting.

Unable to control herself, Janet wrapped her arms around Phillip’s neck and brought him in for a kiss, “Mwah!!”

Pausing the action, Janet frankly admitted, “If my mom knew I was eating this much, she’d be so upset with me. Did I tell you she called me an embarrassment the other day?”

“She got mad you weren’t sticking to your diet, right?” Phillip tried to clarify, while he leaned against his soft girlfriend.

“I am sticking to my diet!” Janet protested, “Just not in the bedroom.”

She wanted to lose weight, but she couldn’t deny that she’d grown quite attached to the way Phillip used food to arouse her.

“Or church.” Phillip joked, as Janet smiled wildly.

“Hmhm! Hallelujah!” Janet laughed, as she brought Phillip in closer again and the affection they shared began to escalate.

In a few minutes, as Phillip started to remove her tight clothes, Janet reminded him while she lay stuffed and helpless, “Y’know you gotta do most of the work right? I can’t really do much anymore.”

“I’ll take good care of you lover-girl. Don’t you worry.” Phillip promised with a horny smile.

45 minutes later, Janet needed a break to catch her breath. So, the two love birds were cuddling on the floor and enjoying the sinful deed they’d just committed in the house of God. While Janet’s imagination replayed the way Phillip had pushed her over the edge on three separate occasions, Phillip studied the look of Janet’s naked form.

Her breasts were gloriously large and drooped slightly because of their weight. Janet’s belly was the same way. It sprouted far outward from her center, but gravity had a funny way of shaping it.

Reflecting back on their fun tonight, he enjoyed watching her body jiggle when she lost control. And the way she lost her breath after each orgasm and had to beg for a rest. She was a glutton for pleasure.

However, the peaceful moment both Janet and Phillip were experiencing was shattered by the sound of someone opening the door to the church in a hurry.

“Janet Elisabeth Sessums!” Her Grammy’s voice reverberated around the inside of the church as if possessed by the very commanding presence of God.

‘Oh sh*t…’ Janet thought to herself knowing her butt was sure to receive a painful throttling for this.

As much as Janet dreaded her punishment, everything had been worth it.

20 minutes later, after Phillip had been sent home, it was just Janet and her Grammy alone together back in their house. Eleanor had made her fat and stuffed granddaughter stand against the wall, despite Janet’s requests to sit down and rest her legs. Eleanor was so fuming mad that Janet had gone behind her back and done something like this.

“What were you thinking?? Were you out of your mind?? You could have burned the church down with those candles!” Eleanor roared, as Janet remained unable to make eye contact. The guilt on her puffy face was enormous.

Janet knew she was going to get the hard-wooden spoon tonight, out of fear, she responded, “It was all Phillip’s idea!”

“Janet. I’ll give you one chance to tell the truth.” Eleanor hissed, as she tapped the wooden spoon against the counter impatiently.

“I… I don’t know! I can’t stop thinking about sex when I’m in church… I… I just needed to do it to get it out of my system!” Janet pleaded her case as forthcoming and honest as she could. Janet knew resisting her grandmother only made the punishment worse.

Hearing what her sinful granddaughter had presented to her, Eleanor firmly resolved to instill some discipline. Clearing her throat, Eleanor ordered, “Assume the position.”

‘F*ck! F*ck! F*ck!’ Janet thought to herself, as she started heading toward the arm of the couch.

Suddenly remembering what Phillip had asked of her, Janet muttered, “Grammy, wait. Can I please just say one thing?”

“Go ahead sweetie.” Eleanor sighed believing she was stalling.

“Y’know how Philip and I were looking for apartments?” Janet began, as Eleanor’s expression suddenly grew more grave.

She didn’t want to have this conversation, least of all right now when she was furious at her granddaughter. However, Eleanor knew in her heart that she couldn’t force Janet to stay with her forever. She was proud of her granddaughter for her job and her boyfriend and for being a ‘mostly’ reformed spoiled brat. Even though she didn’t want to let Janet go because of what it meant for her own living situation, Eleanor couldn’t selfishly hold Janet back from reaching her own independent potential any longer. She loved her too much.

“Yes. I know.” Eleanor said sadly.

“Well… We stopped looking.” Janet nervously revealed.

“So, you finally found a place?” Eleanor said trying to sound happy for her.

“Yeah… So, I was wondering…” Janet fidgeted, “Could Phillip maybe move in with me?”

“W-what? Y-you mean here??” Eleanor gasped, while her old heart started racing.

“I understand if you say no, but please just think about it? Phillip and I both still have student loans to pay off. And… I really like staying here with you.” Janet managed to admit despite the difficulty. Having said what she needed to say, Janet turned around and bent over onto the couch.

The sight of Janet’s sorry butt in those ridiculously tight… things. Was she wearing an orange thong?? Anyway, the sight was sad enough for Eleanor to reconsider her granddaughter’s punishment tonight.

“Stand up.” Eleanor ordered, as Janet slowly wobbled back upright looking very confused.

“Grammy?”

“It’s about time you asked me that. Come here. He can move in tomorrow if he wants.” Eleanor smiled, as she gave her obese granddaughter a big hug, “We need to celebrate! I’m going to cook up a storm! I hope you are hungry young lady!”

Feeling her painfully rounded stomach, the mere thought of more food should have made Janet feel sick, but...

She never could get enough of Grandma’s cooking.

• 9 months later...

Hey!  Thanks for the for the bump Maverick and young9003! 

So, now I'll cut right to the chase.

Coastalbunny (https://www.deviantart.com/coastalbunny) is creating a 3d version of 'Grandma's Cooking'! This new 3D artist is interested in adapting WG stories into 3d sequences, so give this creator a watch and stay tuned!

If you are a fan of 'Grandma's Cooking' please comment on Coastalbunny's deviations letting them know how you like the project so far!

Feel free to check out the first two pages:

Grandmas Cooking - 1
Grandmas Cooking - 2

6 hours ago, polarisdreamer said:

Hey!  Thanks for the for the bump Maverick and young9003! 

So, now I'll cut right to the chase.

Coastalbunny (https://www.deviantart.com/coastalbunny) is creating a 3d version of 'Grandma's Cooking'! This new 3D artist is interested in adapting WG stories into 3d sequences, so give this creator a watch and stay tuned!

If you are a fan of 'Grandma's Cooking' please comment on Coastalbunny's deviations letting them know how you like the project so far!

Feel free to check out the first two pages:

Thank you for the shoutout @polarisdreamer !!

I've got all of Chapter 1 complete now (nothing juicy yet, just setting up the story from here), but definitely more to come!