Delivery! (Weight Gain)

MathMachine4

DISCLAIMER:  This story’s not meant to be realistic.  At least not in terms of the weight gain and its rapidity.  Enjoy!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////CHAPTER 1////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I knock on the apartment door.  I hear footsteps.  Suddenly, the door is opened by a tall, red-headed woman.  “Hi, Pizza Delivery for a Ms. Sarah Matthews.”  I announce, holding three pizza boxes.  “That’s me!  Come on in!”  The redhead says cheerily.  Hesitantly, I oblige.  Most customers don’t ask me to come inside, but then again, I’ve only worked here for a couple weeks.  “Could you please set them on the coffee table over there? Thanks!”  She requests sweetly.

The woman in question is a very tall 7 ft (213 cm).  I, being only 5’6 (167 cm), find myself having to tilt my head up at an awkward angle to make eye contact.  She also has long, curly red hair going down to her waist, and is rather skinny.  She’s not over the top anorexia level skinny, but in that crop top, I struggle to find so much as an ounce of fat on her belly.  She’s one of the small percent of people where, if she worked out, she’d probably have a six-pack.  I should know because I also happen to be in that small percentage of people (although I actually do have somewhat of a six-pack).  If I had to guess based on her looks, she must be in her early 20s.

After I set the pizza down, she says “Thanks, um...”  “Um...?”  “What’s your name?”  “Oh, Pete.  Short for Peter, either one’s good by me.” I say, a little fast paced and nervous.  “Well, thank you, Peter.  I’m Sarah.  Short for, well, nothing really.”  She says chuckling.  “So, are you having company or something?” I ask.  “Nope!  It’s just me tonight!  I was really hungry, and my friend at college said your restaurant was amazing, so I figured I’d check it out!”  “Oh cool, what college are you going to?”  “Madison State.  I just did a gap year and I moved here a week ago.”  “Get out of here!  I’m going to Madison, too!  It’s my sophomore year right now.”  “Oh awesome!  I hope we have some classes together!”  “That’d be awesome!  Oh, your total will be $18.09, by the way.”  “Oh yeah, no problem.”  She fishes out $25 from her wallet and hands it to me, “keep the rest as a tip.”  She says cutely.  “Thanks!  Enjoy your food!”  “Thanks!”  She says, an excited grin on her face as she turns to the pizza boxes.

So, I drive back to work, deliver a couple more pizzas, and then go home to my dorm for the night.  The next day, I go back to work around noon.  About a minute into work, and there’s already a delivery order for 4 pizzas.  I drive to the listed address.  Once I get there, I get the sense I’ve been here before.  It’s not until I knock on the door that I realize it’s the same girl from last night.  “Coming!”  She calls with a melodic tune.  She arrives at the door, wearing a tank top and shorts.  “Yay!  Pizza!”  She says enthusiastically.

“Yup!  Sarah, right?”  “Oh my god, Peter!  What a coincidence, same pizza boy twice in a row!”  “Yup!  I take it you enjoyed your food last night?”  “OH MY GOD, it was SO good!!!  I fucking loved it!  My only complaint was that it wasn’t very filling!  That’s why I decided to order 4 pizzas this time.”  “That’s awesome!  Glad to see someone with a healthy appetite!”  “Yup!  I just hope it’s enough this time.”  “I hope so, too!  By the way, the total is $24.12.”  “Right!  Um...$2.40 tip, what’s that...”  she digs through her wallet and gives me $30.  “Keep the extra as a tip!”  “Thank you, ma’am!  Have a nice day!”  “You too!  Thanks for the pizza, Peter!”  I walk out the door and drive back to work.

I thought that’d be all I’d see of her for that day, but that night, I get an order for 6 pizzas.  Sure enough, it’s to the same address, and I’m greeted by the same tall red head and her cheerful welcome.  “So, 6 pizzas this time, huh?  I take it 4 wasn’t enough?”  “Not even close!  I mean, I LOVE this stuff, but they better make this stuff more filling!  I don’t wanna starve to death!” she says, pointing to her somewhat bloated stomach.  “I guess you just gotta find the right balance.”  “You just be lucky the food you make is so tasty, or I’d be suing your boss for starving me to death!” she teases.  Again, she pays for the food, making sure to tip generously, and we part ways.  But, just before I leave, something kinda strange happens.  “Wait, Peter!” she calls as I open the door.  I look back, a quizzical look on my face.  Her face is bright red.  After a short silence, she speaks, “erm...I hope you have a nice day!”  She says awkwardly.  I smile.  “You too, Sarah!”

I don’t really have any more work for the rest of that week.  When Saturday rolls around, though, I’m back on the clock.  Around noon, I get an order to deliver 10 pizzas.  I take it to a familiar address.  When I knock on the door, I hear a “coming!” from Sarah’s angelic voice.  She opens the door.  “Thank GOD!  I’m STARVING!!” she says, using a fake groan for emphasis.  My field of view is mostly clouded by 10 stacked pizza boxes, but I assume Sarah’s on the other side of the boxes, struggling to contain her excitement for the food she’s about to eat. She continues, “Would you mind setting those over on the coffee table?  Thank you!”  I proceed to enter the living room and set the multitude of pizza boxes on her table, careful not to trip or bump into anything.

Upon setting them down, I turn around to face Sarah, but am surprised to see a much different looking girl than the one I saw last week.  She’s still just as ridiculously tall, she still has the same long, curly hair, but she’s not as thin as she was when I last saw her.  The potential six-pack is now gone.  In fact, her belly now bulges outward, forming a very thick pooch.  At least that’s what I think it’s called, it’s one of those bellies where the bulge isn’t particularly noticeable from the front, but if you look from the side, you see she’s definitely thickened up.  It doesn’t even look round per se, it looks more like her stomach has become thicker from front to back, and the extension just happens to be large enough to bulge over her pants.

I’m honestly in shock, she looks as if she’s put on 20 or 30 lbs (10-15kg) in the past week.  And most of it, by the looks of it, went to her breasts.  I didn’t even notice her breasts last I saw her, they seemed to be an A cup, maybe a B cup.  But now...okay I’ll be honest, I don’t know what each bra size looks like.  Regardless, her once petite boobs now bulge out significantly, pressing against her now tight crop top and causing a large, curvy protrusion.  Even though she appears to have put on quite a good bit of weight, I still wouldn’t call her fat.  If anything, her added curves make her even more attractive, at least in the conventional sense.

With my face no longer covered up by pizza boxes, her smile widens.  “Oh my god, PETE!  I haven’t seen you in a week!” she says, pulling me into a friendly hug.  Some might call it a bit too friendly, especially for a pizza boy you barely know.  I can feel the bottom of my face press into her newly formed belly pouch, whilst my nose and forehead press deeply into her plump, shapely cleavage.  When she releases me, she asks, “so how’s your week been so far?”  “It’s been pretty good.  I had a few classes, and even though it’s the beginning of the semester, they’re already flooding me with a ton of assignments.”  “Ugh, lame!”  “But what about you?  How was your week?”  “It was GREAT!  I had a few classes, plus I got some time to hang out with my friends!  Also, I finally figured how much pizza I need to stay full!  Usually 10 boxes does the trick, sometimes 11 if I’m really hungry.”  “Wow!” I say in shock, “I don’t know anyone who can eat 10 boxes of pizza!”  “Hey, it’s like you said, nothing wrong with having a healthy appetite,” she says, patting her thick tummy.  I chuckle at her enthusiasm.

“Well, I’m glad to see you’re getting your moneys worth.  Speaking of which, that’ll be $60.30”  “Yikes, just be lucky my parents give me a generous allowance.”  She hands me $70 and, as always, tells me to keep the rest as a tip.  “Oh, by the way Pete, are you free today?”  My face goes bright red with a nervous blush.  “Um...not at the moment, but I should get off work around 7.”  “Great!  Would you, um...maybe...wanna hang out around then?”  “Um...y-yeah, I guess.  Would I just...come over here?  I guess?”  “Or...what if around seven, I place an order, pay online, and once you get over here with my pizza, you can clock out right then?”  “Um...I’d have to ask my manager, but if he says yes, then sure.  Absolutely.”  I say, a bit hesitant as I still don’t quite know this girl very well.  Just as I start to have second thoughts, though, “Great!  I’ll see you then!” she exclaims cheerily.

That night, we get a call.  It’s from a woman requesting ten 14 inch pizzas and an order of breadsticks.  She also specifically requests that “Pete delivers them”.  I try to freshen up a bit real quick before driving on over there.  Once I get there, I knock on the door one time before she immediately opens it and eagerly snatches the pizza from my hands.  “Were you just waiting there for me to arrive?”  “Kinda...” she says, bringing the pizza to the coffee table, sitting down on her couch, and digging into her pizza, not even taking a moment to get a plate first.

“Mmmh!  Sho good!” she moans, “Pete, what are you doing?  Come on over here!” she exclaims, patting the spot to her left.  I close the door and sit next to her.  “Mmmm...sherioushly, I don’t know how you guysh make it thish good!!”  She says, just before finishing the first slice and moving on to the second.  “Wow, you must be REALLY hungry.”  I comment.  “[MMMH] You don’t know the half of it!”

Just then, I hear a loud grumble emitting from her tummy.  I look to my right and see that her belly is actually noticeably thicker than it was this afternoon.  How is that even possible?  It is possible that that extra tummy is just bloating from lunch?  Then again, she did manage to put on a considerable amount of weight this past week, so that being belly fat isn’t entirely off the table.  That is, assuming fat can even metabolize that quickly.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////CHAPTER 2////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My thought process is interrupted by the curvaceous redhead sitting next to me.  “So, [NOM] tell me, how was your week?”  She asks, scarfing down a slice of pizza.    “Eh, it was okay.  I didn’t have any work, but I did have some classes.”  “Oh yeah, you said you got a lot of homework.” she says.  “Oh yeah, I told you about this earlier, didn’t I?  Well, not a LOT of homework, but definitely too much for the beginning of the year.”  “Mmmh! Sho good...” she says softly, ecstasy in her voice, “Keep talking, I’m listening,” she continues, looking down at me as she reaches for another pizza.

I continue, “I mean, it wasn’t anything brutal, not this week.  But, according to my schedule, I’m gonna have more work this week, or should I say next week?  I dunno, starting Sunday, I’m gonna have more work.  So, it’ll be a lot harder to get my assignments done on time.”  “Damn [mmh] that shucks. [gulp] But hey, look on the bright side!  That means we’ll get to see each other more often!”  She says cheerily.  I smile at her enthusiasm.  I’ll be honest, though, I’m still not entirely sure how I feel about her yet.

“So...um...Sarah...” I say, hesitantly.  “Yes?” she asks, her hungry eyes still focused on her pizza.  I can’t believe she’s already done with her second slice.  “So...how do I put this...do you usually invite random delivery boys to hang out with you?”  “Nope,” she turns to me and bites her lip, “just the cute ones.”  “Oh...” my face goes bright red.  I go silent for a moment, trying to think of something to say, “I’m honestly...not sure how to respond...”

She sets down her pizza and looks back down at me, “Okay, let me put it this way.  I don’t date people unless I know them.  So...I wanna know you.  Is that okay with you?”  “O-oh, um...I mean...maybe...I still don’t know how I feel about you yet.”  “Me neither.  Like I said, I’m still getting to know you.  For right now at least, you and I are just friends...you’re okay with being friends, right?”  “Y-yeah, of course!  But, I mean...what if things go bad?  I mean, my boss would get pretty angry if I lost him one of our most profitable customers.”  She giggles, “Don’t worry. [CHOMP] Nothing could get me to shtop buying shomething thish tashty!”

Our night continues on, she binges on pizza while I try to make small talk.  After she finishes her 5th box, though, she slows down, directing more focus on me, and we finally start having a real conversation.  She tells me about her classes, her friends, her family.  Apparently, as a kid, her parents spoiled her rotten and gave her everything she wanted.  Which is quite surprising, because with an appetite this substantial and parents who give you everything you want, I don’t understand how she could’ve stayed so thin for so long.  Especially since, from what she tells me, her parents were quite the cooks.

“Oh shoot!  I never asked if you wanted a slice!”  She exclaims.  “Oh...um...I don’t think I’m supposed to eat the food I deliver.”  “Nonsense!  You’re my guest!  I paid for the pizza, I decide who can eat it.”  “Hmm...I guess you’re right.  I haven’t had any dinner yet, so I might as well.”  She hands me a slice with one hand while she uses the other to feed herself a different slice.  I’ve never tasted pizza from my workplace, so I’m curious what it tastes like.  I take a bite, and to my surprise...it’s not as good as she led it up to be.  I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s good.  In fact, it tastes better than most pizzas I’ve had.  But, I don’t quite understand how she could get THIS obsessed over them.

I see Sarah sitting next to me, leaning back, hands on her distended belly.  She finally finished it, 10 boxes of large pizza and 8 breadsticks.  “Ah, that was some good pizza,” she says, patting her pudgy tummy, “Hey Pete?  Remember when I was complaining that the pizzas you guys make are never filling, and you told me I just needed to find the right balance?”  “Um...yeah, why?”  “Well, I think that was it.  The perfect balance,” she says, patting her jiggly belly, “10 pizzas and 8 breadsticks.  That’s just what this hungry gal needed.”  A smile forms on my face, “Glad to hear it!”

“Hey, would you mind taking all these boxes to the recycling?” she asks, pointing to the mess of cardboard containers she’s dumped on the ground.  “Um...sure.”  I pick up the boxes, then just before I head out to complete this task, I realize I’m missing a very crucial piece of information.  “Um...where’s the recycling?”  She giggles, “C’mon, I’ll show you!”  She jumps to her feet, her large breasts and pouch of a belly jiggling in the process, and takes me outside.

“Okay, so these are the recycling bins for each apartment.  They’re each labeled by room number.”  She says, pointing to a row of large, blue recycling containers.  I open hers, and am surprised to see a fuck ton of boxes, all from the same pizza place.  She sees me struggling to shove the boxes in and comes over to help me.  “Here, you gotta kinda [RRGH!] cram them in.  [RRGH] There we go!”  “Is ALL of that from this week?”  “Yup!” she says, flipping her long, orange hair back, “Recycling gets collected every Wednesday.”  “Have you been eating nothing but pizza this past week?”  “I mean...not for breakfast or anything but...basically, yeah...” she says nervously.  I quickly respond, “I mean, there’s certainly nothing wrong with that!  I’m glad to see you’re enjoying the food so much!”  “Thanks!”  she says, her embarrassment fading to cheeriness as we both walk back to her apartment.

The night continues on.  She and I continue to talk, at some point we decide to watch some TV.  Before long, though, I have to leave.  Just before I leave, though, she gives me $10.  “What’s this for?”  I inquire.  “I forgot to tip you.”  “O-oh yeah, thanks!”  “No problem!,” she bites her lip, “You wanna maybe...hang out again some time?”  “Yeah, sure!  Um...Is Thursday good for you?”  “Yeah! Thursday’s great!”  “Awesome!  I’ll see you then!”  “Cool!  Goodnight, Sarah!”  “Night, Peter!”

I drive home.  Since Sarah paid online, my boss was okay with me taking my car and clocking out after the delivery.  Throughout the week, I see her rather frequently, but not every day, as there are other people who deliver pizza.  As expected, though, Sarah continues gaining weight at a rapid pace throughout the week, which is only natural, given her hearty 20-pizza-per-day-plus-breakfast diet.

By the time I come over to hang out with her on Thursday, her belly paunch has nearly doubled in size.  It now hangs over the crotch of her pants and droops to the sides to create a muffin top.  In fact, I’m not entirely sure I can still call this a paunch anymore.  I mean, on a man, a belly like that would definitely qualify you for the adjective “fat”.  But on a woman, especially one with breasts as big as hers, it just looks like a bit of extra curvage, like it’s just there to prop up her boobs.  Speaking of which, her breasts have gotten HUGE.  They didn’t experience as much growth as they did in the first week, but they’ve still grown nonetheless.  Wearing the same crop top as last time, her breasts now struggle to stay within the confines of the once loose shirt.  I can even see tight stretches in the fabric, highlighting the deep valley between her luscious bosoms.

After she lets me in, I set down the pizzas on her coffee table and she immediately opens the box to feed her endless appetite.  Once again, she goes through 5 or 6 boxes before we actually start conversing.  You gotta admire how invested she is in her food.  By the time she’s on her 8th box, her belly has bloated so much it actually goes past her boobs.  Granted, it was already getting pretty close, but it’s still amazing how she can eat so much without feeling full.

“Sho, [GULP] how’s the homework been cluttering up?”  She inquires as she grabs another slice of pizza.  “Surprisingly not too bad.  It’s still a bitch, but the professors decided to ease up a bit this week.”  “[CHOMP] Aweshome, dude!”  “Yeah, I guess I’m safe for this week.  But, next week, my 12 week course is gonna start.  So I’ll have more on my plate.”  “Well damn.  What class are you having?”  “Um, some English class.”  “Oh shit, [NOM] I’m having an English classh shtarting next week too! [GULP] Do you think we’ll be in the same class?”  “Maybe!  Hold up, let me check my schedule.”

I pull up my photos on my phone, “Okay, Mr. Davidson, Monday and Wednesdays.”  “Yes!  Oh my god, we’re gonna be in the same class!  I’m so excited!”  She pulls me into a hug, pressing me tightly against her thick tummy while my head is pushed against her hefty breasts.  “Oh my god!” she exclaims, rubbing my spine.  “What, what’s wrong?” I ask worriedly.  “I never realized just how skinny you are!  I can feel the bumps in your spine!”  I blush, “Oh, yeah....”  She releases me from the hug, “You’re a scrawny little guy.”  My face turns bright red, but she soon justifies it as a compliment, “I guess it just makes you that much more adorable.”  I smile, “You can also feel the bumps in my ribcage,” I say, rubbing my side.  She giggles.  I’m honestly not sure why she’s so shocked.  I’m probably about just as skinny as she was a few weeks ago.

A little while later, she finishes the last of the pizza.  She sucks the crumbs from her fingers and rests her hands on her pudgy stomach.  “God, that stuff was sooo good!”  “I’m glad you liked it!”  “Liked it?  I LOVED it!  I still don’t know how you guys make it that good!”  I smile at her enthusiasm.  “Hey,” she continues, “would you mind taking these boxes to the recycling again?”  “Oh, yeah, sure.”  “Thanks!”  I grab the multitude of boxes and take them to outside.  Once I get there, I notice that, even though recycling was picked up yesterday, there are still several boxes in there already.

Once I get back, the night continues on as normal.  We decide to put on a shitty movie and make fun of it.  At some point in the night, she scoots closer to me, and I get the sense she wants to cuddle.  Is that what she wants?  Fuck, I don’t want to seem presumptuous.  Plus, it’s too soon for us to start cuddling.  Wait, why is she scooting away?  Oh fuck, did I mess things up?  Why is she leaning over?  Oh...

We continue watching the movie, her head now resting on my shoulder.  I guess she’s just too tall to lean on my shoulder regularly, so it made sense she had to lean over.  She lets some of her hair fall behind my shoulder.  It’s so soft.  I can see her smiling.

After the movie, I have to head home.  “Can’t you stay a little longer?”  “Nah, it’s almost midnight.  I don’t wanna muck up my sleep schedule.”  “Fair enough.  When are you free again next week?”  “Um...I’ll have to wait till I get my schedule.  I guess I’ll tell you in class next week.”  “Oh yeah, sure!  I’ll see you then.”  I bite my lip, “Actually, why don’t I give you my number?  That way I can call you when I get my schedule.”  Her face lights up, “Oh yeah, sure!  That sounds great!”

We exchange numbers, and just as I’m about to leave, “I almost forgot, here’s your tip!”  She hands me $10.  “Oh, you don’t have to-“ “No, I insist!  You earned it!”  “I just...” I smile, “...Thanks.”  “No problem!  Be sure to call me once you get your schedule!”  “Sure thing!  See you on Monday!”  “See you!”  I drive home for the night.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////CHAPTER 3////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It’s Monday, the first day of my 12 week class with Sarah.  I’m honestly kind of excited.  I choose a seat near the back of the class.  Pretty soon, she walks in, and wouldn’t you know it, she’s put on even MORE weight.  The moment she sees me, she runs over to me, her large belly jiggling in the process.

At this point, she’s actually crossed the boundary from extremely curvy to downright fat.  The difference is oddly subtle, yet at the same time very obvious.  Her shape isn’t much different than it was on Thursday, yet at the same time she looks so much bigger.  I think the biggest change has to be in her belly, which now appears to be actively competing with her boobs to stick out the farthest.  I almost can’t believe it’s the same girl from 3 weeks ago!

She walks up to my seat and crouches down.  I catch a glance of her tits hanging down before she grabs me and pulls me into a hug.  “Peter!” she exclaims.  Despite her crouching, my face still presses against her now officially fat belly.  She continues, “It’s so good to see you again!”  “What are you talking about, you saw me a few days ago?”  I respond chuckling.  “I know, but it feels so much longer!”  She releases me from her soft embrace and takes a seat next to me.  “Well, if I’m being honest, I missed you, too,” I say, blushing.  She smiles at me.

We sit through class, listening to some boring lecture about the syllabus and class requirements.  I notice Sarah glancing at me a few times throughout class.  I also notice her stomach grumbling multiple times.  Once class is over, I ask her if she wants to come with me to get some lunch.  “Oh my god, YES!  I am STARVING!” she exclaims, her stomach growling in agreement.  “Cool!  What do you say, the campus cafe?”  “I didn’t know we had a cafe.  Yeah, sure!”

We head over to the cafe together.  I order a hot dog, a bag of chips, and a cup of orange slices.  Sarah, having a much more generous appetite, gets herself 3 hot dogs, 2 bags of chips, a pudding cup, and 2 bananas.  We both take a seat, and she eagerly digs into the assortment of food she’s picked out.  “Mmmh!  Oh my god!”  She exclaims, surprise in her voice, “This is SHO GOOD!!  Why didn’t you tell me about the food they had here sooner?”  “What are you talking about?  It’s just normal food.”  “Are you insane?  Thish shtuff is AMAZING!  It’sh almost ash  good ash the pizza!”

“Hmm...”  I ponder.  “What’s up?” she asks, finishing off her first hot dog.  “What if, maybe everything just tastes better to you now for some reason?”  She thinks about it for a moment, “Honeshtly, that ish a posshibility. [GULP] I never brought it up before, but for some reason, my cereal started tasting REALLY good.  But I never brought it up cuz...I mean, I don’t want so sound crazy for saying ‘these new bran flakes taste amazing!’”  I chuckle, “Well, I suppose that is pretty strong evidence, I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who likes bran flakes.”  I joke.  “Hey, it was all the breakfast food I had left! [MMH] But, I guess the trade off is that none of the food I eat is very filling anymore.”  “That seems like a great trade off!  Now you can eat even more delicious food!”  She smiles, “I guess you’re right, that is a pretty good trade off! [MMH] God thish ish SHO good!”

Before long, she finishes her hefty lunch order.  We both actually finish around the same time, but the big difference is she had about 3 times as much food.  “Ah, that was good,” she says, her hand on her big tummy, “you wanna come up with me to grab seconds?” she asks before standing up, her belly once again jiggling.  “Um...sure!”  I respond.  I suppose I shouldn’t be too surprised she’s still hungry.  

We go back up to order more food.  She gets 3 more hot dogs, 3 slices of pizza, 4 burgers, and another bag of chips.  When we go up to pay for the food, she realizes something, “Hey, Pete, you forgot to grab something for yourself.”  “Oh, I’m not really hungry.”  Grinning, she responds, “so, you went up just to hang out with me?”  I blush, “y-yeah, kinda...”  After paying for her food, she holds my hand, and we walk back to the table together.  My face goes red blushing.

She soon finishes her food and we go back up for even more.  Each time, she grabs a larger and larger serving.  In the end, our theory about her appetite is confirmed, as she ends up devouring about as many calories as are in 10 boxes of pizza (not that anyone was keeping track), enjoying each and every bite.  “Ah, that was so good!” she says contentedly, hands on her bloated belly.  “I’m glad you enjoyed yourself!” I say cheerily.  “We should do this again sometime!” she exclaims, a smile on her face as she looks down at me.

“I’d like that.  What do you say after class on Wednesday?”  “Yea—oh, fuck, I can’t, I’m out of town!  I’m going to a concert with a friend that day!”  “Really?  On the first week of English class?”  “I know, I know, but my friend and I have wanted to go to this concert for a really long time!  If you want, though, you could come along with us?”  “I wish I could, but I have work that day.”  “You sure you can’t get someone to cover your shift?”  “Not on such short notice, no.”  “Fuck!  Well, how about this?  What’s your work schedule this week?”  “Um...I believe Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday.  Why?”  “When does the Saturday shift end?”  “Um...I believe 8 PM.”  “Great!  I’ll order a pizza around 7:30, and you can hang out with me right afterwards!”  “Sure!  Sounds good to me!”  “Awesome!  I’m heading back to my dorm right now, I’ll see you on Saturday!”  “Okay, see you!”  I say cheerily.

Just after she gets up, she hesitates for a second.  “H-hey, Pete, do you...want a quick hug before I go?” She asks, biting her lip.  I blush once again, “Um, y-yeah, sure!”  I respond, slightly nervous.  I stand up and wrap my arms around her fat waist, before she pulls me tighter into the embrace.  My chin rests on her belly whilst my face is pressed against her cleavage.  God, I hope nobody’s looking.  To no surprise, she’s much softer than she was last we hugged.  After a probably way too long hug, she releases me from her hold and we part ways.

That Saturday, sure enough, we get an order for 10 pizzas, with the customer insistent that I bring them to her.  They told her that I was busy with another delivery, but she said she’d be fine waiting.  Once I get back from the delivery, I’m handed 10 pizzas and given the familiar address of a familiar redhead.  What happened when I arrived, however, was nothing short of a surprise.  “Pizza delivery for [ERGGH] Sarah Matthews!” I say, struggling to hold all ten boxes for her.  I hear loud footsteps, before a gentle open of the door and Sarah softly saying “Come on in.”  My view is clouded by the pizza boxes, so I can’t see her yet.  I do, however, notice that the lights in her apartment are much dimmer than usual.  I place the boxes on her coffee table, and when I turn around to see her, I’m very surprised by what I see.

The first thing I notice is her weight.  It’s been 4 weeks since I first saw her, and since then she’s gone from very very skinny to very very fat.  Her boobs had put up a good fight, but it appears her belly has finally won in the battle to stick out the furthest.  She’s also become quite wide.  I can’t even really say she has a muffin top anymore, I think it now just qualifies as a big, fat side-belly.  Whatever food they had at that concert, she must’ve really gone to town on it.

I said the first thing I noticed was her weight.  Shortly after that, I notice that she’s not wearing any pants, or a shirt.  She’s wearing red lingerie, and it seems quite snug on her.   I also notice that the room is lit not by lights, but by candles, which would explain the dimness.

Her thick thighs jiggle side to side as she slowly walks up to me, a light smile on her face.  “Thanks for bringing the pizza inside, Peter.”  “Um...n-n-no-no problem!”  I say, very very nervously.  She stops her sexy walk when her jiggly belly presses against my chest and her huge boobs stare me straight in the face.  She looks down at me, staring me right in my beet red face.    “Peter,” she begins softly, “would you mind stepping out of the way?  I’m trying to get to the couch.”  “Oh, u-um, s-sure.” I stammer before stepping to the side, squished between her big, soft belly and the coffee table.  She then proceeds to make a similar effort to squeeze her large thighs between the couch and the coffee table so she can sit down.  She then looks to me and pats the spot next to her.

As I sit down, she opens a pizza box and eats a slice, a look of ecstasy on her face.  “[MMMH!] God, I misshed thish shtuff!  [GULP] This was just what I needed after a long road trip.  Well, [OM] semi-long. [MMH!]”  She finishes that slice in almost no time flat.  Her stomach still grumbles for more, though.  She looks down at me, her newly formed double chin becoming more pronounced as she does so, “I also missed something else when I was gone.  Or should I say...someone...”  I stare at her, at a loss for words.  After a few seconds, though, her confident demeanor begins to fade, her face turning red a little.  Oh fuck, she’s having doubts.  Quick, say something!  “I-I missed you too.”  I say, scared I might’ve sounded a little unsure.  Fuck, I hope she doesn’t think I don’t care about her.  She responds, “Y-you did?”  “Y-yeah.  I kept wondering how you were doing.  Hoping you were doing alright.”

Her demeanor reverts back to one of confidence.  Smiling, she responds, “Well, it was a lot of fun.  But...” she scoots closer to me, now squishing me against the arms of the couch with her huge body, “...it feels good to be back.”  She leans in, her eyes twinkling in the candlelight.  We close our eyes and kiss.  She places her hands on my cheeks and leans her body into mine, her huge breasts pressing into me.

It’s at this point that I realize one of two things needs to happen for us to get comfortable like this: either I crawl on her large body, or she sits on my tiny body.  Now, at this point, even if she were my height but just as fat as she is now, she’d weigh around 250 lbs (110 kg).  But, if you factor in her true height, she must be much heavier than that.  So, not wanting to be crushed by an immense weight, I crawl onto her fat body and we continue making out.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////CHAPTER 4////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So, I guess it’s official now.  Sarah and I are a thing.  I don’t know what that thing is yet, but we are a thing.  I’m currently in bed with her, thinking about waking up, but not quite sure if I want to yet.  She’s got her plump arms wrapped around me while I’m curled up as the proverbial small spoon.  All things considered, it’s only fitting she’d be the big spoon.

“Hey, sleepyhead,” she says, slowly nudging her chubby chin over my shoulder.  “Hey cutie,” I respond, turning my head to face her.  With her fat gut pressed against my back, I feel a slight vibration.  This is followed by a more substantial vibration, a loud gurgle from her stomach, and the words, “let’s make some breakfast, I’m STARVING!”

We proceed to walk to the kitchen, her belly and breasts wobbling with each step in the process.  We cook up a batch of pancakes, making 2 for me and a hearty 12 for her.  It takes us 15 minutes, and her stomach is grumbling angrily the whole time.  I actually feel pretty bad for her, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say she was actually feeling pain from her intense hunger.

Once we finish the batch, she quickly fixes herself a plate, pours some maple syrup, and devours all 12 pancakes in just a few minutes.  She doesn’t even bother to take a seat, she just eats it all standing up, her fat ass drooping over the counter.  “Wow, you weren’t kidding when you said you were starving.”  I comment, having only just now started on my own pancakes.  “Well, there’s nothing wrong with having healthy appetite, right?” she responds, smiling as she waddles to the fridge.

I’m currently sitting at her kitchen table, and thanks to my current seating arrangement, Sarah’s huge butt presses against my head as she searches through the fridge for something to eat.  She soon walks back to the stove with another thing of pancake mix.  Her stomach growls violently once again, “Hey babe, could you please get one of those jimmy dean breakfast thingies from the freezer?  I don’t think I can wait for the next batch.”  I blush.  I’ve never had anyone call me their “babe” before.  For a lack of a better description, it feels good.

I promptly get a breakfast sandwich and follow the microwaving instructions.  While we wait, her belly grumbles violently several more times.  The moment the timer beeps, I pull it out and hand it to her.  She thanks me and immediately chows down.  “Do you need any help with the pancakes?” I ask.  “[MMMH] Jusht shet a timer [GULP] for five minutes.  [OM] Sho I know when to flip them over.”  I quickly obey her request.

After I set the timer, I realize that she’s almost done with her breakfast sandwich, but the pancakes haven’t even been flipped over yet.  Remembering just how hungry she was a few minutes ago, I quickly head to her cabinet and see if there’s anything I can make for her on short notice.  I quickly grab two packets of pop tarts and pop them in her toaster.  I also put another breakfast sandwich in the microwave.

“Babe, what are you doing?”  Sarah asks, having just finished her sandwich.  “I’m making you more breakfast.  I don’t want you to go hungry.”  She gasps, before standing up and pulling me into a big, squishy hug, “You are the best boyfriend ever!”  She exclaims.  “B-b-boyfriend?” I respond, my face beet red.  She gasps, quickly releasing me from her soft hug, “OH, uh, erm I-uh-I mean, if you want to, I mean-“ I quickly wrap my arms around her fat belly, “Of course I want to!”  I exclaim.  She blushes, wrapping her arms back around my skinny waist.

Just then, the toaster goes off.  Sarah quickly runs over and grabs some pop tarts, her huge ass nearly knocking over one of her kitchen chairs in the process.  She starts gobbling down one of her pop tarts.  Just then, her microwave beeps and she pulls out her jimmy dean.  I soon grab two more packets of pop tarts and another breakfast roll, so she’ll have something to eat when she’s done.  Thus begins our cycle of trying to keep her insatiable appetite at bay before the next batch of pancakes is ready.  Even when the pancakes ARE ready, she manages to make quick work of them and we have to use more pop tarts and breakfast rolls to feed her before the batch after that.

By the time she finally starts feeling full, I’m exhausted.  But it’s all worth it, knowing just how much happier Sarah is now.  “Hey babe,” Sarah says, “your pancakes are getting cold”, she hands me my plate.  I was so caught up making Sarah breakfast, I completely forgot to eat my own breakfast.  I hadn’t put any syrup on mine yet, so they’re not soggy.  I pop them in the microwave, pour a little syrup, and start eating, “thanks baby.”  “No problem.  By the way, Peter...I couldn’t help but notice something earlier...”  I cock an eyebrow, “What’s that?”  “Well...either you have a severe case of the morning wood, or you’ve been very, VERY happy to see me...for the past hour...” she says, in a very sultry tone.  I take a deep gulp.  Wait, has it really been an hour?  I’ve really been feeding Sarah for the past hour?  And I had an erection the whole time?  “Hold that thought, sweety, I’m gonna clean off the couch,” Sarah continues, rubbing her finger under my chin.  As I finish my pancakes, I notice her taking out the recycling, carrying 10 empty pizza boxes (all from last night).

Once she comes back inside, she sees I’m done eating, grabs my hand, and practically yanks me over to the couch.  The events that follow are very similar to the ones that transpired last night, though the main difference is this time she’s not gobbling down pizza the whole way through.  Also, she’s just a tad fatter than she was last night.

From then on, we decide to make it a regular thing for me to spend the night at her place.  Every night that I work, she orders pizza towards the end of my shift, and I spend the night.

• 3 months later...

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////CHAPTER 5//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It’s been roughly 3 weeks since Sarah and I first made love.  Since then, I’ve stayed the night with her every night I had work.  She's been a lot more happy since that night, not that she was ever particularly unhappy.  And something I’ve learned about Sarah, she eats more when she’s happy.  Much more.

Following the standards set before, if she were just as fat as she is now, but as tall as the average person, I think she’d be about 500 lbs (225 kg), possibly even more.  She went from being stick thin, to having a bit of a belly, to having a lot of a belly, to being fat, to being huge.

When we walk to class together, she often gets stares from classmates.  Even the professor has trouble not showing surprise.  Keep in mind, Sarah's only been in this class for about a month, and she’s already doubled in weight since then.  I’m convinced the only classmates not staring just don't realize that the girl who sits next to me now is the same girl who sat next to me at the start of the semester.

Whenever I deliver pizza to her, she always gives me a big hug.  It’s still jarring when she does this, since when she first hugged me, she was rather slender.  Even as she started getting chubby, she wasn’t that wide.  Her body just looked like a much, much thicker version of what it was before.  Now, though, her body frame is nothing short of the word "round".  Her belly not only bulges outward, but to the sides as well now.  I used to be able to reciprocate her hugs, but I can no longer wrap my arms all the way around her fat stomach.  It’s genuinely shocking how fast she’s growing (and, if I’m being honest, a little hot).

I'm at work right now, expecting to see Sarah tonight.  Much to my surprise, though, my expectations are met even sooner than that.  I hear loud footsteps coming from outside, followed by an audible feminine grunt.  I'm currently making pizza, but decide to subtly lean my head over to get a better look.  Lo and behold, I see my gargantuan girlfriend, crouching slightly so her head doesn't hit the doorway, and struggling to fit her fat body through the double doors.  Well, technically just one door, the other one's always locked.

She eventually squeezes her big, round body through the doorway, panting slightly before regaining composure and getting in line.  "Hi, is Peter here today?" she asks the cashier, who tries not to show his shock at her sheer size.  "Um...y-yes miss, but he's busy at the moment."  "Well, I'm sure he could spare a moment.  I just wanted to stop by and say hi is all."  "W-with all due respect, ma'am, unless you're ordering something, policy says you have to leave."  "Hmm, well I suppose I am pretty hungry...how about 10 orders of extra large meat lovers pizza?"

The cashier takes a hesitant look at this humongous woman, before replying, "um, can I assume that'll be to go?"  "Nope!  For here, please!" she says, a cute smile on her plump face.  "Um...I'm afraid we can't fit that many pizzas on one table..."  "Oh it's fine!  Just put them in boxes, I don't mind!"  "Um...sure....anything else?"  "Yeah, can Pete bring them to my table?"  "Um...I guess..." he turns to face me, "Hey Pete!  Ten pizzas for here!  She wants you to box 'em up and bring them to her yourself!"  Leaning my head over, I respond, "Got it!"  Seeing me, Sarah's smile lights up instantly, "Hi, Peter!" she exclaims, hand waving high and belly pressing into the counter.  "Hey, Sarah!", I call to her from across the room, "We got a bunch of orders today, so we can only make two of your pizzas at a time!  Is that okay?" I ask.

"Sounds good!" the large redhead replies, before looking back at the somewhat confused cashier.  "Can he deliver them to me two at a time?  I'm REALLY hungry!" She says, hands on her huge gut.  "I'm sorry ma'am, we have to give it all at once along with a receipt."  "Ugggh!  Fine!  Can you make it five separate orders?"  "Five orders, two pizzas each?" "Yyyyup!" she says happily."

He rings her in, "$60.33 is your total." She pays the man and squeezes her huge body into one of the booths.  Her great, big belly is pressed heavily against the table frame, but she doesn't seem too uncomfortable.  As she waits, she holds a gaze on me, elbow on the table and head in her hand as she looks at me from across the room.

Eventually, I bring over two large pizza boxes.  She looks at me giddily as I carry them to her.  "Two extra large meat lovers pizza for a miss....Sarah Matthews?" I say, reading off the order and pretending not to know her name.  "Yup!" she replies, giggling.  I place the pizza boxes on the table in a way that they don't get pushed over by her fat belly.  "The rest will be coming over shortly!"  "Thank you mister...what's your name again?" she says jokingly.  "Peter."  "Thank you Peter." She says, giggling as she reaches her plump fingers for a slice.