Hi! HELP!

bbwlover181

Hi everyone! I’ve been here for a few weeks but never really broadcasted it. But I figured this was the best place to reach out and maybe get some input on my situation....So! I’ve always been very attracted to bigger girls, Thick, Curvy, BBW, and even SSBBW. I’m 5’9 150lbs normal average fit guy and my family is all the same and that’s all I’ve ever dated or brought home to momma if you will. BUT! My thing is..My gf right now is 5ft 8in Tall and 145lbs but before we met she was about 175lbs to 180lbs so with that being said. I’m trying to encourage her to move back to that weight. She’s not aware of my liking for bigger girls but I think she’s slowly getting the idea I have a soft spot for them. And with my parents and relatives not being used to bigger girls around I thought maybe I’d be able to gradually get her to gain. It’s been about 2yrs together now and she did stop the gym and is getting comfortable but her metabolism is sooo good and makes it hard to gain.  I already ensure her she looks great no matter what and she recently starting eating some snacks before bed. But she’s not looking to actively gain but whatever happens happens kind of thing. I did hint I do like her previous weight and wouldn’t be mad if she got there again. Any tips or recommendations on how to get her to Gain WITHOUT getting her to gain if that makes sense?

Before loss of weight

GREEN SHORTS 

necklace

Current 

Jeans/Jacket

C75C5B2A-7E34-444F-940F-CC924E688CE4.jpeg

F4FF958D-48DB-431B-ADAB-E4CBE8B96FCE.jpeg

272B380E-F408-40BE-A101-E046F0124873.jpeg