Girlfriend Blowing Up Like Crazy

Solace

On 10/5/2021 at 6:47 PM, Solace said:

BIG big update:

It's been a while like per usual because gaining weight has a lot of ups and downs. For example; my girlfriend likes gaining weight everywhere except for her belly but has told me multiple times that she loves how she looks currently much better then when we first met. This is a good sign since she has gained a lot of weight and has learned to find it sexy.

Recently I was cleaning up my closet and she got inspired to do the same. She tried on a couple of t-shirts & hoodies from January but noticed these no longer fit.. This made her realize just how big she has gotten since then but loved the attention I gave her. This is quite tricky since she embraces all growth accept for her belly so I always comfort her saying that it's also because of her boobs (which is true) and because of her lovehandles. She knows this is true too because she's slowly outgrowing her new bra, I suggested that we go shopping next week (They only have her size at a specific store). She told me about how it was lowkey very hot how she outgrow her bra so quickly and that she wanted to see the shock of the employee's face who helped us last time. Something about this growth excited her.

When school started again last month she told me that she wanted to start going to the gym since she's been packing on the pounds lately, which I supported but she ended up not going through with it since she said she didn't find the time for it (She has a lot of free time). A couple weeks after this she told me how she found her belly really sexy when sitting down and how it looks so soft and squishy, I told her I couldn't agree more and she was really happy about it.

This is where it gets better: she told me today that she didn't care what anyone thought anymore because she knows gaining weight is inevitable (her words not mine). I told her I support her gaining, losing or maintaining but it seems like she really isn't holding back anymore. She's had a lot of moments where she grew really quickly so I can't even imagine what the future might look like.

And finally she’s directly said she finds her belly sexy too - perhaps the final stage of her acceptance of her gain and her new fatter body. Congratulations are in order I think! All that love, encouragement and reassurance you’ve given her has finally payed off. I’m happy for both of you man.

And now it sounds that she is expecting - and not minding - to gain more weight in the future too. Wonderful stuff! I wonder if she’ll ever look forward to gaining - to actively WANT to gain? She likes all parts of her bigger body now, at least most of the time. Her belly was the last ‘problem area’ for her wasn’t it? And she’s also fine with gaining more when it happens, which she assumes it will. So it seems as though looking forward to how sexy she will look after she has gained more is now the only thing you feel about her gain that she does not also feel. Wow, she’s come a long way. Perhaps she will make that last step - and become a feedee. Or perhaps not. You have a pretty awesome situation as it is!

🙂

• 3 months later...
On 10/6/2021 at 5:08 PM, Solace said:

It really is a dream and often feels surreal, it's when I compare pictures of her that I see a massive difference . You are doing great yourself as well, excited to see where it goes for you too!

Any update, it’s been a while?🙂

• 3 weeks later...

So our favourite position to fall asleep is spooning, with her being the smaller spoon. My hand is usually around her belly and for as long as I can remember. I hold her belly with my thumb in her belly button and my other fingers supporting her lower belly, really just feeling how heavy her belly is. It's the most amazing thing.
I remember when I had a lot of room left and over the past 2 years of us dating I have noticed that her belly has gradually gotten heavier and fills up my hand more and more.
It was only this week when we started cuddling, that I realised that my fingers could no longer reach around her lower belly like it used to. I was absolutely astonished at this fact and she noticed it immediately, too to which she responded "Come on, try harder, I know you can reach my lower belly".
The thing is that it has been getting very difficult to do. This also excites me for every next time we spoon, since every time can be the last time that my hand can fully reach around her lower belly.

The most amazing thing happened this weekend though. She came over to my place after dinner but she hadn't eaten anything so I treated her to KFC & McDonalds.
First we went to KFC where she ordered:
- a Twister (415.9 calories)
- Large fries (383.5 calories)
- half of a Double Crunch with cheese and bacon (283.4 calories)
- 7up 400ml (116 calories)
Total: 1198.8 calories

Then we went to McDonalds since she had been hinting to going there for 2 weeks and ordered:
- 2 Cheeseburgers (594 calories)
- 6 Nuggets (265 calories)
Total: 859 calories

That's a grand total of: 2057.8 calories, I was absolutely shocked at how much she managed to eat. She had soup at 3:30 pm which was her official "dinner", so given that she ate 2057 calories and 3500 calories extra is a pound of weight added. She would only have to do this twice, which she can with ease and that would be an extra pound plus 600 calories spare. I want to make clear that I'm not going to manipulate her, these things only happen when she has cravings and insist on getting food. The result of her being bloated on top of me later that night were almost indescribable. Everything was much more firm, her belly rolls formed into one, she was noticeably heavier & round. Her legs blew up and her ass was a lot bigger as well, I could even hear it smack more as she was going up and down.

Last of all I'm sorry for not updating as often, but the reality is that we have a very normal and happy relationship. I only want to write about things/ changes that are notable.

• 2 months later...
On 2/15/2022 at 11:15 PM, Solace said:

So our favourite position to fall asleep is spooning, with her being the smaller spoon. My hand is usually around her belly and for as long as I can remember. I hold her belly with my thumb in her belly button and my other fingers supporting her lower belly, really just feeling how heavy her belly is. It's the most amazing thing.
I remember when I had a lot of room left and over the past 2 years of us dating I have noticed that her belly has gradually gotten heavier and fills up my hand more and more.
It was only this week when we started cuddling, that I realised that my fingers could no longer reach around her lower belly like it used to. I was absolutely astonished at this fact and she noticed it immediately, too to which she responded "Come on, try harder, I know you can reach my lower belly".
The thing is that it has been getting very difficult to do. This also excites me for every next time we spoon, since every time can be the last time that my hand can fully reach around her lower belly.

The most amazing thing happened this weekend though. She came over to my place after dinner but she hadn't eaten anything so I treated her to KFC & McDonalds.
First we went to KFC where she ordered:
- a Twister (415.9 calories)
- Large fries (383.5 calories)
- half of a Double Crunch with cheese and bacon (283.4 calories)
- 7up 400ml (116 calories)
Total: 1198.8 calories

Then we went to McDonalds since she had been hinting to going there for 2 weeks and ordered:
- 2 Cheeseburgers (594 calories)
- 6 Nuggets (265 calories)
Total: 859 calories

That's a grand total of: 2057.8 calories, I was absolutely shocked at how much she managed to eat. She had soup at 3:30 pm which was her official "dinner", so given that she ate 2057 calories and 3500 calories extra is a pound of weight added. She would only have to do this twice, which she can with ease and that would be an extra pound plus 600 calories spare. I want to make clear that I'm not going to manipulate her, these things only happen when she has cravings and insist on getting food. The result of her being bloated on top of me later that night were almost indescribable. Everything was much more firm, her belly rolls formed into one, she was noticeably heavier & round. Her legs blew up and her ass was a lot bigger as well, I could even hear it smack more as she was going up and down.

Last of all I'm sorry for not updating as often, but the reality is that we have a very normal and happy relationship. I only want to write about things/ changes that are notable.

Hey are there any updates on her weight

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 4:16 PM, hhh321 said:

Hey are there any updates on her weight

My best guess would be 255-265, but it could be well over it. I've recently taken pictures with her on vacation, in the same mirror as last year.. she has gotten A LOT bigger since then. She hasn't weighed herself in over a year but she's definitely past 250 by now.

On 5/24/2022 at 7:25 PM, SquishyGemini said:

This is honestly such a cute thread 🥺 confidence and comfort seem to be the key for situations like this and sounds like it's going wonderfully

It really is about confidence and comfort, she's gotten a lot bigger because of it. Sometimes she jokes about wanting to be really full so she looks curvier and fuller when we are intimate. Not only does she look a lot curvier then, she's also much heavier when she has eaten a lot.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 11:32 PM, Solace said:

My best guess would be 255-265, but it could be well over it. I've recently taken pictures with her on vacation, in the same mirror as last year.. she has gotten A LOT bigger since then. She hasn't weighed herself in over a year but she's definitely past 250 by now.

Would you consider uploading some of the pictures you took on vacation  (face blurred of course)

1 hour ago, Solace said:

I would love to, but she has to give me permission to post them. I also wouldn't even know how to ask her.

I mean i completely understand why you dont..  but another risky part is Candid forum or try to talk to her about this kink you have with her and ease her into it little by little 

15 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

I mean i completely understand why you dont..  but another risky part is Candid forum or try to talk to her about this kink you have with her and ease her into it little by little 

She knows what I like and she often plays into it. But asking her to post (what some would consider sexual) pictures online isn't something I'm comfortable with (yet).

1 hour ago, Solace said:

She knows what I like and she often plays into it. But asking her to post (what some would consider sexual) pictures online isn't something I'm comfortable with (yet).

I completely get it bro.. no worries just glad u give us updates when u can 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 5:35 PM, Solace said:

"Sometimes she jokes about wanting to be really full so she looks curvier and fuller when we are intimate. "

Us guys can be so obtuse sometimes.

It sure sounds like she's roundabout asking to stuff herself full of food and then be intimate with you. If I were you, I'd say "yeah, that sounds way hot" or something to that effect. Go for it! 

21 hours ago, high said:

Us guys can be so obtuse sometimes.

It sure sounds like she's roundabout asking to stuff herself full of food and then be intimate with you. If I were you, I'd say "yeah, that sounds way hot" or something to that effect. Go for it! 

She's now more comfortable with just her eating so we make full use of it. She's loving her added weight more every week and she doesn't mind gaining in the slightest, we even joked about her getting high and then breaking her McDonald's record.

• 5 months later...

It's been a little while as per usual. One thing I found out during the almost 3 years of us dating is that the weight I think she's at is never her actual weight (though it's very close). When I thought she would be over the 250 mark, she wasn't, she was off by 10-15 pounds. her highest weight last year was 234 pounds so I was shocked to see that she lost 5 pounds in July/ August of this year when she weighed in at 229 pounds. She looked bigger, at least I thought but it could also be that the weight loss was a gradual process or that she was indeed bigger but lost muscle mass.

Before Christmas we decided to weigh ourselves and she weighed in at 238 pounds and after the Holidays she weighed in at a whopping 242 pounds! She's gained 13 pounds in less than 6 months and is very close to the 250 mark (for real this time!). The thing that I like the most about this is that even 4 pounds are noticeable but I've noticed that the actual numbers on the scale don't represent as much to me anymore. I thought she was over 250 pounds last year and I was really excited even though she was 234 pounds, so I can't even imagine what 250-260 pounds would actually look like.

She loves her curves and plays with her belly even more now, even when she doesn't notice it herself but she will always have her days where she isn't feeling herself.
People don't feel themselves all the time and that's normal. Her body changes, she losses weight and she gains weight and I'm totally fine with that, life isn't a linear process.

She is a foodie at heart and her weight gain in the time of dating her is a good indicator of that. So I'm sure she will gain up to 250 pounds and likely even more but I'm fine if it doesn't happen (or as fast) since I'm enjoying the journey a lot more now instead of focusing on the numbers.

• 2 weeks later...