Girlfriend Blowing Up Like Crazy

Solace

On 10/14/2020 at 3:46 AM, Monkey said:

That's the one good thing about all this that girls seem to have nothing to do but eat. If that means more takeaway as well then so be it! :P

Couldn't have said it better myself, it's a great phenomenon :)

Been a bit since a big update but Saturday my girlfriend ate A LOT.

So my brother and I were helping my dad and our girlfriends decided to make us breakfast (since they were hungry).
They were making these pancakes made out of whey protein my brother got earlier that morning.
The pancakes ended up being such a delicious calorie bomb.

After breakfast my brother and his girlfriend were talking about their activities that day so my girlfriend and I decided to go shopping for Halloween decorations.
My girlfriend got out of the shower and told me about her new purple stretchmarks on the left side of her belly.
I was surprised about how only one side had stretchmarks and the other had almost none.

We got ready and went shopping for Halloween decorations but ended up getting some cute Christmas candles instead!
My girlfriend got hungry obviously so we got us some Chinese wok quickly before dinner since she was craving it all week since we first tried it last Saturday. It was 4 pm and we just finished our Chinese wok (750 cal). We then went home and my dad not knowing we just ate, ordered Chinese since my mom was feeling sick. My girlfriend and I shared this insanely big spring roll (350+ cal) and had some bami pangang. My older brother and his girlfriend got sushi instead but them not being able to finish it all, gave it to us, we were all full except for my girlfriend so she had 4 sushi rolls (320 cal).

We went to my room to watch Aquaman, my girlfriend got on top to tease me and dropped her belly (which has gotten quite heavy recently) on my stomach and I was so confused. She knows I think it’s hot when she drops her boobs on me so I told her this felt just like it but.. “bigger” she interrupted me, I nodded and said how it was extremely sexy. After watching Aquaman for a little bit my brother called to see if we wanted to get icecream, my girlfriend and I both got a magnum white (240 cal) and after having a fun time downstairs with my brother and his girlfriend we continued to watch Aquaman, my girlfriend was hungry as always and wanted to eat milka which we did of course, we both got two milkinis (110 cal).

This is where it gets interesting: we finished Aquaman and I went to brush my teeth while my girlfriend was on the toilet, she was grabbing her belly and I asked her what was wrong, she then showed me her new stretchmarks on the right side of her belly, her love handles and on her lower belly, we were both in shock how she got stretchmarks in less than 12 hours, though to admit she ate a bunch that day so I wasn’t that surprised but has anyone ever experienced that? I then said that I love her no matter what, I pointed at her heart, caressed her face, kissed it and said that’s all I care about, she was blushing and jokingly said: “so you’d still be with me if I was 3000 pounds” and I replied: “Yes of course”. She then said: “Well I’m going to get fat anyway since the second lock down just started so I have to get new clothes next year anyway, especially with Christmas coming up”.

• 1 month later...

Alright so it has gotten even better since last time.

I've had a sore throat these past days and I'm still coughing so I couldn't see her until my test result got back (it was negative) so yesterday I got to see her again after 3 days and I'm not even kidding when I say that she looks even thicker than before, her belly sticks out a lot more, when she's laying down she looks wider and when we showered last night she showed me her new pink stretchmarks on her belly.

Her slowly but surely gaining weight isn't a surprise to me as we have been going to KFC a lot since the restaurants are closed which is an extra 700-900 cal on top of what she already eats and when at my place she usually gets seconds because she loves my moms food. She has definitely gained 5-10 pounds since my last update and I'm so curious to see what she weighs now.

Guest Chonkyandchill
17 hours ago, Solace said:

Alright so it has gotten even better since last time.

I've had a sore throat these past days and I'm still coughing so I couldn't see her until my test result got back (it was negative) so yesterday I got to see her again after 3 days and I'm not even kidding when I say that she looks even thicker than before, her belly sticks out a lot more, when she's laying down she looks wider and when we showered last night she showed me her new pink stretchmarks on her belly.

Her slowly but surely gaining weight isn't a surprise to me as we have been going to KFC a lot since the restaurants are closed which is an extra 700-900 cal on top of what she already eats and when at my place she usually gets seconds because she loves my moms food. She has definitely gained 5-10 pounds since my last update and I'm so curious to see what she weighs now.

Great update! Always good to hear how fast she's been gaining lately. Any chance of you posting a picture of how she's looking these days?

On 11/21/2020 at 11:21 AM, Chonkyandchill said:

Great update! Always good to hear how fast she's been gaining lately. Any chance of you posting a picture of how she's looking these days?

It's risky, sometimes she loves how she looks and sometimes she's upset because she hasn't realized how much she has gained. Therefore I barely make any pictures and just live out the dream, however she we have talked about an OF account a couple of times, if she does want to do that I'll be uploading videos to curvage as well of course! :)

My girlfriend has been eating like crazy

We couldn't see each other until Monday night since she had to go to the dentist in the morning and go to her internship after, and I had to go to work from 7 till 10 pm. I was a little bit hungry from all the physical work, so my girlfriend came up with this brilliant idea to get 2 McKrokets (682 cal) and 4 cheeseburgers (1204 cal) for when I was done. She got herself a hot chocolate (not sure how many calories it was since it doesn't show it on the Dutch site but checking online it's atleast 250 cal)

I finally got home and she told me what she got us, I told her I wasn't that hungry since I ate quite a bit before going to work, she on the other hand barely ate at dinner so instead of splitting like she intended, she ate 1 McKroket & all 4 cheeseburgers (they are tine to be fair) plus the hot chocolate.

All of this was 1795 calories and she consumed it at night like it was nothing.

When taking a shower she lifted up her arm and I was shocked by how many stretchmarks she has on her sideboob. Safe to say her belly isn't the only thing that's growing 😄

• 3 weeks later...

My brothers and I went Christmas shopping in Amsterdam so my girlfriend decided to also go Christmas shopping with her friend, we sent snaps to each other during the day of what we tried on and what we thought of certain gifts etc.

Yesterday I saw her again after not having seen her in 2 days and she told me her shopping experience, she felt really comfortable in her own skin even though she gained at least 5-10 pounds since her last time shopping for clothes and teased me her new lingerie set she got (it looks absolutely amazing).

So I was kinda nervous since I know last time she shopped she could barely fit in any jeans and it really got her down, this time however she was very happy. She told me how she didn't want to get "Too fat" however since she found this really cute sweater that was an XL but fit her as a crop top, I explained to her that it was mostly because of the big boobs she was blessed with. Not even 5 minutes later she said she would get 3XL pants so she could "grow into them" I was surprised and confused so I asked her what she meant, "So my booty can grow of course, I don't mind my booty getting bigger" she said. I then replied: "So you don't mind your booty getting bigger, but you do mind your belly?".

She then opened up about how last time she shaved it was more difficult because her belly got in the way a lot more and how she could now rest her belly on her legs when shaving. We didn't shave for a week as a challenge so last time she had proper shaved was 2 weeks ago, and said her belly had gotten noticeably bigger since then. I told her I would help her shave if that would make her feel better and how I like helping her shave, she got really happy and said "You are the best".

• 1 month later...

So now she's buying too-big pants so she can 'grow into' them? That's another big step in accepting her gain. But happily accepting your help to shave down there because her belly gets in the way? That's on another level entirely! 😄

Well done, your relationship sounds like it's going better than ever. How was your Christmas in the end? I hope you and she had a fun and 'fulfilling' time with all that festive food! 😉

Also can I just say your English is fantastic. A lot better than many native speakers' on here lol.

13 hours ago, DreamingBoy said:

So now she's buying too-big pants so she can 'grow into' them? That's another big step in accepting her gain. But happily accepting your help to shave down there because her belly gets in the way? That's on another level entirely! 😄

Well done, your relationship sounds like it's going better than ever. How was your Christmas in the end? I hope you and she had a fun and 'fulfilling' time with all that festive food! 😉

Also can I just say your English is fantastic. A lot better than many native speakers' on here lol.

Thanks, that really means a lot!

Well Christmas was extremely fattening, she's growing quicker than ever which amazes me because I've always thought that there would be a plateau she would reach one day.
That hasn't happened yet, her hips are growing wider and her boobs are looking smaller compared to her now big jiggly belly.

In February we will celebrate our 1 year relationship, we were thinking of spending a night at a hotel and she was down to start an OF together (Maybe even at the hotel). It would be the both of us since otherwise one of us would be "screwed" if it didn't workout between us. This is so she can feel safe doing it.

The OF won't include nudity or faces but it's difficult to get her to do belly play stuff etc. (She knows I love her belly and often rub or jiggle it).

Hehe, guess she's more of a growing girl than you expected! 😄

We can all get a bit carried away over Christmas - 🥧🌭🍔🍻🍷🍪🍩🍨... - and it sounds like she's had a really fun time indulging herself and being a bit of a piggy 🐖!

Did you visit family over the festive season? I know people can get hassle from their relatives about their weight sometimes, which can easily hurt feelings, so I hope it was all ok with her. Although your brother etc seemed fine with it before. And is she accepting of her fast gain too? I take it she still won't go near a scale lol.

Makes sense having both of you appear if you do an OF - mutually assured destruction if things ever turn nasty between you. Although I find that hard to imagine: you seem to be very close. Daresay you'll find plenty of people who'd be interested in an OF if you go through with it lol 😉. If she's nervous about belly play maybe you could show her the sorts of things other people are doing in videos? That way she can see she'd be treading a well-worn path, and prove that there are plenty of other people who would appreciate her belly, not mock it. Best of luck 👍

16 hours ago, DreamingBoy said:

Hehe, guess she's more of a growing girl than you expected! 😄

We can all get a bit carried away over Christmas - 🥧🌭🍔🍻🍷🍪🍩🍨... - and it sounds like she's had a really fun time indulging herself and being a bit of a piggy 🐖!

Did you visit family over the festive season? I know people can get hassle from their relatives about their weight sometimes, which can easily hurt feelings, so I hope it was all ok with her. Although your brother etc seemed fine with it before. And is she accepting of her fast gain too? I take it she still won't go near a scale lol.

Makes sense having both of you appear if you do an OF - mutually assured destruction if things ever turn nasty between you. Although I find that hard to imagine: you seem to be very close. Daresay you'll find plenty of people who'd be interested in an OF if you go through with it lol 😉. If she's nervous about belly play maybe you could show her the sorts of things other people are doing in videos? That way she can see she'd be treading a well-worn path, and prove that there are plenty of other people who would appreciate her belly, not mock it. Best of luck 👍

Yeah I visited family for as much as the covid restrictions allowed us, we had a great time but I hope to celebrate with more family next Christmas. When my whole family sees my girlfriend again they'll be shocked for sure.
She's accepting it and gets turned on by me grabbing her belly when making out but she definitely doesn't want to weigh herself, she knows she gained a lot but doesn't want the numbers to confirm that.

We will be starting it up really soon! We even talked about it today, she was thinking about some good names we can use.
Definitely will be checking others and slowly introducing belly play into it since she likes when I play with her belly, so high hopes!

Will keep you guys updated!

This might be the best update yet

We recently celebrated our first year together and it was amazing, my girlfriend feels a lot more secure now knowing I won't leave her anytime soon. This meant that she felt a lot more comfortable in her body and has learnt to embrace her curves even more, of course she has her bad days but that's maybe 1 day in the week now. She once stated that she would diet once she reaches 105kg (231 pounds) but she recently raised it to be 120kg (264 pounds), even though she hasn't weighed herself since August and I doubt she will anytime soon.
I was curious as to why she raised it and she told me "Because I haven't had KFC in 2 weeks and it's hell, plus I felt my boobs getting heavier and I like it".

She knows that I love her gained weight but that I'll love her regardless of her size and my god has she been using it to her advantage, she kept teasing me about how certain clothes were getting smaller and how her boobs are now overflowing her once favourite bra. She isn't slowing down on food and seems to be eating more chocolate recently which have been a big contributor to  her weight gain. Things have been great since last week, she isn't slowing down on food, doesn't feel guilty about eating as much as she does, actually thinks her belly is sexy now (thanks to Tiktok models with similar bodies) and knows that I love her added weight.

• 3 weeks later...

So a week ago my girlfriend got 2 of her wisdom teeth removed and at first my girlfriend told me she would most likely only eat a little bit of soup and yogurt because of the pain. What ended up happening though was that she legit had no pain and was more hungry than ever and I'm not kidding when I say that she grew a lot that week. Her belly extended a lot and her love handles got a lot softer and wider, my guess is that she gained 2 to 5 pounds that week. When undressing I was in awe about her new curves and she told me how she loves it when I get invested in the small changes her body goes through and how she would increase her "limit" by 5 kg (11 lbs) since she didn't want to reach her limit anytime soon.

Best part is, I told her that it's great but that we should focus on her body and not her weight. She agreed but wanted to weigh herself again to have an easier time finding the right fit when online shopping (last time she weighed herself was  6/ 7 months ago). She told me that only I should watch the scale next time we see each other since the numbers on the scale usually get her down and jokingly said "If I am to weigh 110+ kg (242 lbs) you should tell me that it's close to 105 kg (231 lbs)". I'm lowkey very excited to finally see the numbers on the scale again and see how much she has grown since last time.

• 2 months later...

A long overdue update:

It's been a while, and honestly I didn't know what to post about. My girlfriend is really comfortable at her current weight. I'm guessing she's 238/ 240 lbs now. She's slowly but steadily gaining. She is at the point where she welcomes any new weight she gains but doesn't want to gain necessarily. She thinks she looks absolutely sexy at this size (which she really does) and most definitely doesn't want to lose any of the weight since she says she has all the extra weight to thank for her curves.

I never imagined her blowing up as fast as she did and I'm honestly just really enjoying her body how it is. At first it went so fast I could barely keep track of all the changes. Her belly has gotten really big, soft and jiggly. And don't get me started on how it feels when she is grinding on top. Another favorite of mine must be her lovehandles, they've expanded like crazy. When massaging her I see her lovehandles slowly spill and jiggle their way over her lacey thong. Massaging and playing with her belly must be the best things in the world and she couldn't agree more.

She's been talking about how she wants to break her old personal record at McDonalds (1550+ calories), which we will do in about a week. We both know it's almost inevitable for her not to gain weight in the future when we move in together, marry and get kids since so many women tend to gain weight during these phases, so I'm definitely expecting a 250+ lbs (maybe even 300) future ahead!

• 1 month later...

Another long overdue (summer) update:

So me and my girlfriend just got home from vacation at my grandparents house in Spain. Luckily my grandparents and my girlfriend met a couple months back when they were finally able to travel after not having seen them in 1,5 years because of covid-restrictions.

It was an extreme hot vacation with some days being over the 45°C/ 113°F. My grandparents love food and made 2 super sized meals a day for us + we went out for dinner every single night. I would be lying if I said that it didn't have an effect on my girlfriend's body. She gained a lot in her belly and I noticed a new roll appearing above her lovehandle. Her belly now sticks out even further than before and her legs jiggle more when walking. It got so "bad" in the last couple of days to the point of her towel not covering her entire body anymore when getting out of the  pool. (Luckily for me she doesn't mind it and knows I find it extremely sexy so she used it to her advantage).

Last but not least: I got to record me playing, grabbing, jiggling and slapping her belly.
When/ if she wants to do OF/ Curvage/ YT I'll make sure to post it!

• 2 months later...

BIG big update:

It's been a while like per usual because gaining weight has a lot of ups and downs. For example; my girlfriend likes gaining weight everywhere except for her belly but has told me multiple times that she loves how she looks currently much better then when we first met. This is a good sign since she has gained a lot of weight and has learned to find it sexy.

Recently I was cleaning up my closet and she got inspired to do the same. She tried on a couple of t-shirts & hoodies from January but noticed these no longer fit.. This made her realize just how big she has gotten since then but loved the attention I gave her. This is quite tricky since she embraces all growth accept for her belly so I always comfort her saying that it's also because of her boobs (which is true) and because of her lovehandles. She knows this is true too because she's slowly outgrowing her new bra, I suggested that we go shopping next week (They only have her size at a specific store). She told me about how it was lowkey very hot how she outgrow her bra so quickly and that she wanted to see the shock of the employee's face who helped us last time. Something about this growth excited her.

When school started again last month she told me that she wanted to start going to the gym since she's been packing on the pounds lately, which I supported but she ended up not going through with it since she said she didn't find the time for it (She has a lot of free time). A couple weeks after this she told me how she found her belly really sexy when sitting down and how it looks so soft and squishy, I told her I couldn't agree more and she was really happy about it.

This is where it gets better: she told me today that she didn't care what anyone thought anymore because she knows gaining weight is inevitable (her words not mine). I told her I support her gaining, losing or maintaining but it seems like she really isn't holding back anymore. She's had a lot of moments where she grew really quickly so I can't even imagine what the future might look like.