Girlfriend Blowing Up Like Crazy

Solace

Alright so Monday was her first day of actual school and when trying on her pants she ripped through it, luckily for her she bought jeans 2 months ago that still fit.. or so I thought.
She went to school in her new jeans and when she came home she texted me "I ripped through my jeans" to which I replied "you are kidding me right?".
After a bit of texting back and forth I said my arms and chest got bigger because of our eating habits and she said "Well I think eating is good for both of us", I know what she was hinting at but I acted stupid and asked why, she then replied "Well you get more muscular and I get curvier 😏".

Yesterday she felt super conscious about her body because she went shopping with her mom but she didn't fit in any cute jeans anymore, she only fit in a size 46 (European).
I had to reassure her that she was beautiful and that she should see it as something positive since her ass is too big for "normal" jeans, though it sucks that she doesn't fit in a lot of jeans anymore.

Anyone know a brand that has cute plus-size jeans sizes?

Guest Kika0119
1 hour ago, Solace said:

Yesterday she felt super conscious about her body because she went shopping with her mom but she didn't fit in any cute jeans anymore, she only fit in a size 46 (European).
I had to reassure her that she was beautiful and that she should see it as something positive since her ass is too big for "normal" jeans, though it sucks that she doesn't fit in a lot of jeans anymore.

I don't think she needs to move into plus-size yet. My wife wears the same size and she doesn't wear plus-size. Also, if your girl is feeling self conscious about her body, you don't want to recommend her moving to plus-size clothing. My wife usually gets stretchier versions of the size she usually wears, she also buys mid to high waisted pants. She doesn't really have a go-to place, she looks all over. But places she's got from are Banana Republic, TJ Maxx, Burlington, Loft. It's a little hard to find curvier pants at Loft, but Banana Republic has bigger sizes, as well as a curvy section on their site. And she always seems to find hidden gems in TJ Maxx and Burlington. If I think of any of the other places she shops at, I'll let you know. 

2 hours ago, Solace said:

Looks like she’s like a US size 18 which is the beginning of plus size. My advice would be don’t wear jeans. Or get really stretchy ones. Jeans are very unforgiving. I live in leggings. 

Don’t know about in Europe but I’ve had okay luck with Celebrity Pink plus size jeans off Amazon. 

6 hours ago, Kika0119 said:

I don't think she needs to move into plus-size yet. My wife wears the same size and she doesn't wear plus-size. Also, if your girl is feeling self conscious about her body, you don't want to recommend her moving to plus-size clothing. My wife usually gets stretchier versions of the size she usually wears, she also buys mid to high waisted pants. She doesn't really have a go-to place, she looks all over. But places she's got from are Banana Republic, TJ Maxx, Burlington, Loft. It's a little hard to find curvier pants at Loft, but Banana Republic has bigger sizes, as well as a curvy section on their site. And she always seems to find hidden gems in TJ Maxx and Burlington. If I think of any of the other places she shops at, I'll let you know. 

She already bought a Calvin Klein bikini in a plus-size XXL, she doesn't see plus-size as a bad thing.
The problem is, where we live it's almost impossible to get anything in a size XXL or 46, that's why she felt so bad, she wants to still fit in things.

Will definitely keep them in mind, thanks a lot!

4 hours ago, chubbybutt22 said:

Looks like she’s like a US size 18 which is the beginning of plus size. My advice would be don’t wear jeans. Or get really stretchy ones. Jeans are very unforgiving. I live in leggings. 

Don’t know about in Europe but I’ve had okay luck with Celebrity Pink plus size jeans off Amazon. 

She's plus-size in most things over here, she wears leggings a lot but she wants cute jeans that fit, stretchy ones are definitely a good idea!
Thanks for the tips 😁

Some of the advice in this thread is absolutely horrible. This kink is very easy to get women into because they are insecure just like many people are. Any relationship is good and healthy if you reassure women that they are always in control. While you are also in control. It's always important to communicate about sex and kinks with your partner without fear of judgement. If you are in control of yourself you should have no fear about someone leaving you over this if they love you. Not being able to be open speaks of severe insecurity on some of you guys part. If someone leaves you over a kink they probably weren't the one, be open and don't think to much about telling her. You just have to not worry about the outcome. You just have to be realistic about it

I think it's safe to say that women's psychology can be simplified down to wanting to be wanted, understood, equal, and safe. You can get them to do a lot of things if you are more open and honest if you get them to understand you. That's why it's important for men to get past their own insecurity

On 9/17/2020 at 6:19 PM, furgsturg said:

Some of the advice in this thread is absolutely horrible. This kink is very easy to get women into because they are insecure just like many people are. Any relationship is good and healthy if you reassure women that they are always in control. While you are also in control. It's always important to communicate about sex and kinks with your partner without fear of judgement. If you are in control of yourself you should have no fear about someone leaving you over this if they love you. Not being able to be open speaks of severe insecurity on some of you guys part. If someone leaves you over a kink they probably weren't the one, be open and don't think to much about telling her. You just have to not worry about the outcome. You just have to be realistic about it

I don't know if it's just a fantasy or if it's something I want to live out which makes me insecure because what if she leaves me over a silly kink/ fetish and she tells my friends/ family? And recently her feedback has been a little bit negative, she's getting too thick for clothing and she feels guilty about gaining weight. The most important thing is that she's happy in the relationship and most importantly in her own body.

Haven't updated in a while but my god has my girl expanded, she's definitely 210+ lbs now.
Her belly is getting cute little (almost reddish) stretchmarks, her left boob is slowly catching up to her right boob, her hips are getting wider and softer.
She's having an even harder time getting into her stretchy joggers since her belly is sticking out and the new jeans she bought (size 44) are getting tight.

Every time we run out of snacks it's filled up the next day because she's been snacking like crazy.
She even asked me to rub her belly a couple of times when it's full (jiggling her lower belly has got to be the best feeling in the world).

Today my girlfriend wanted to tryout hair removal on her legs and as I went down to rub her legs I could notice how she was getting more stretchmarks on her belly which is no surprise to me as the day continued.
After taking a shower and the hair removal not working we decided to watch some Netflix, we put on "the Chef show" and shared a bag of Lays (767 kcal) as one would while watching a show about food.
But my girlfriend wasn't done there of course, she wanted to eat a coco-macaroon (147 kcal), then share Red bands together (935 kcal) which we didn't finish completely (maybe 30% was left). She then asked me to share a bag of Cheetos Spinners (507 kcal) which I only ate a little bit of, she managed to finish all of it to my surprise.

All of it together ended up being 1257,7 kcal for my girlfriend only. I was in total shock since it was all gone in the time span of not even 2 hours.
She's getting bigger every single day and she seems to care less and less about gaining weight, she's even starting to snack when I'm not snacking which she didn't do before.
Things are going great and I'm sure she will gain even more during the winter 😊

She must have packed on A LOT, yesterday she came over for dinner after I was done working and she had on this cute black sweater from Levi's which was a bit tight. I commented on how it looked really cute and how I haven't seen her in it and she said: "Well I couldn't find any other hoodies or sweaters that fit so I guess I'm getting fat". This indicated to me that she must have gained a lot since they still fit in March/ April. We ate two plates as did my brother and not even 2 hours after, my brother and his girlfriend asked us to get KFC. I asked my girlfriend in private if she wanted to get KFC and she told me how she felt guilty for being hungry right after dinner even though we ate a solid amount, regardless of that she got herself two double crunches (967,2 cal).

I always heard about curvy/ fat girls on here eating a lot and I was surprised at how my girlfriend ate only so little (she used to eat only a little bit more than me). But in the last few weeks she has finally let go and she eats so much more even when she feels even a little bit hungry. When sitting down her love handles spill out over her thong and when making out I notice how her whole figure is now soft and jiggly, it's not solid like I would have expected.

16 hours ago, Solace said:

She must have packed on A LOT, yesterday she came over for dinner after I was done working and she had on this cute black sweater from Levi's which was a bit tight. I commented on how it looked really cute and how I haven't seen her in it and she said: "Well I couldn't find any other hoodies or sweaters that fit so I guess I'm getting fat". This indicated to me that she must have gained a lot since they still fit in March/ April. We ate two plates as did my brother and not even 2 hours after, my brother and his girlfriend asked us to get KFC. I asked my girlfriend in private if she wanted to get KFC and she told me how she felt guilty for being hungry right after dinner even though we ate a solid amount, regardless of that she got herself two double crunches (967,2 cal).

I always heard about curvy/ fat girls on here eating a lot and I was surprised at how my girlfriend ate only so little (she used to eat only a little bit more than me). But in the last few weeks she has finally let go and she eats so much more even when she feels even a little bit hungry. When sitting down her love handles spill out over her thong and when making out I notice how her whole figure is now soft and jiggly, it's not solid like I would have expected.

Does she still ask you to play with her belly?

Yesterday was all over the place so I'll try to explain to the best of my ability:
She sent me a snap with a filter (bf/ gf questionnaire) about what sport I like the most, saying it was fitness. I told her that it was incorrect and how I loved sporting with her that much more (hinting at sex).

Then she asked me if I thought she had gotten fat and I replied: "You aren't fat, you have gotten thicker. I like your body more with the accentuated curves".
She got so extremely happy and said: "I feel so much better about eating candy currently, I thought I might have gotten too fat but I'm so glad you like me more now 😊".
Then she went on and told me about how she doesn't have to hold back on eating anymore and how she could finally let go. I replied: "But if you eat double the amount of snacks you might end up gaining a bit" to which she replied: "I don't really care anymore, I have to buy new clothes anyway so it doesn't matter if it's an M or L". (She barely fits in a size Medium anymore).

2 hours ago, Solace said:

Yesterday was all over the place so I'll try to explain to the best of my ability:
She sent me a snap with a filter (bf/ gf questionnaire) about what sport I like the most, saying it was fitness. I told her that it was incorrect and how I loved sporting with her that much more (hinting at sex).

Then she asked me if I thought she had gotten fat and I replied: "You aren't fat, you have gotten thicker. I like your body more with the accentuated curves".
She got so extremely happy and said: "I feel so much better about eating candy currently, I thought I might have gotten too fat but I'm so glad you like me more now 😊".
Then she went on and told me about how she doesn't have to hold back on eating anymore and how she could finally let go. I replied: "But if you eat double the amount of snacks you might end up gaining a bit" to which she replied: "I don't really care anymore, I have to buy new clothes anyway so it doesn't matter if it's an M or L". (She barely fits in a size Medium anymore).

If she says anything to you like that in person you better play with that fat belly haha

On 10/1/2020 at 3:03 PM, Solace said:

This is so adorable!

How you've made her feel happier with herself so she feels free to indulge her true appetite. It was there all along, but you've gently made her comfortable enough to show it to you.

I guess there's a lot more self-indulgence in her future now - which means she'll probably be in need of a lot more new clothes too lol.

Let's hope she comes to love her expanding body as much as you do!

6 hours ago, DreamingBoy said:

This is so adorable!

How you've made her feel happier with herself so she feels free to indulge her true appetite. It was there all along, but you've gently made her comfortable enough to show it to you.

I guess there's a lot more self-indulgence in her future now - which means she'll probably be in need of a lot more new clothes too lol.

Let's hope she comes to love her expanding body as much as you do!

I love this, very well said!

She'll definitely need new clothes around December since she's already looking forward to hot chocolate, cookies, chocolate, marshmallows etc.
I really hope she'll love her expanding body as much as I do, she's gained well over 25 lbs this year alone and I'm sure it'll be 30+ in December and this is only the first year. I'm really excited what the next year might bring.

Yesterday I noticed her putting her hands under the blanket and jiggling her belly, I asked her what she was doing and she said: "Well you aren't rubbing my belly so I had to do it myself", I then happily took over and I could see the smile on her face (she must know that I like playing with her belly now).

6 hours ago, Solace said:

Yesterday I noticed her putting her hands under the blanket and jiggling her belly, I asked her what she was doing and she said: "Well you aren't rubbing my belly so I had to do it myself", I then happily took over and I could see the smile on her face (she must know that I like playing with her belly now).

Haha, so I guess she's officially asking you to rub her belly now? Albeit in a slightly-roundabout, classically-female type of way lol. Congratulations!

And I guess this means she's now not just accepting her belly but actually appreciating how it can make her feel when you rub it for her? That definitely sounds like a big step forward towards liking her growing gut overall, and away from her insecurity about getting fatter. Good for her!

4 hours ago, DreamingBoy said:

Haha, so I guess she's officially asking you to rub her belly now? Albeit in a slightly-roundabout, classically-female type of way lol. Congratulations!

And I guess this means she's now not just accepting her belly but actually appreciating how it can make her feel when you rub it for her? That definitely sounds like a big step forward towards liking her growing gut overall, and away from her insecurity about getting fatter. Good for her!

She says it feels nice when I rub and jiggle her belly (especially her lower belly). It definitely is a big step, the future is looking bright!