Girlfriend Blowing Up Like Crazy

Solace

Hey everyone, I've seen a lot of interesting stories and I wanted to share my own. So me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost half a year now and met her when she was quite curvy, she was 5'6, 178 lbs and an hourglass shape.

Over the course of 4 months during quarantine we have been snacking like crazy (her especially). We went to KFC a lot which at the time was our only way of "going out" and I made sure there were enough snacks around when watching movies together, though she often bought snacks herself because she loves snacking. This all caused her to gain up to 200 lbs even though she wanted to lose weight rather that gain weight.

At first she didn't like when she gained 5 lbs but now at 200 she seems like she has fully embraced it because I can sometimes catch a glimpse of her rubbing her belly and a couple weeks ago she slapped her belly and said "I know I'm hot". She also has no diet plans and said working out wasn't for her.

Are you confirming to her that you like this in any number of ways? Don't just let it ride, that's the lazy way. Make sure she knows

7 hours ago, stauber said:

Nice! Where is she gaining most of her weight? Has anyone commented on her gain?

At first her ass blew up like crazy and then her belly and thighs followed, she's still very much an hourglass shape but with a protruding belly.
Her parents have started to make comments but they also gave her money to buy bigger jeans and she told me that she didn't care what anyone thought as long as her and I are happy with the way she looks

So this morning we were talking and she legit said: "I didn't want to get up but my belly was like "feed me" so I got up".
She also talked about how taking a nap after being stuffed is the best.
All these things make me believe that she's into it but I feel like if I tell her I have a "fetish" that it's going to scare her.

Anyone have any ideas on how to introduce this to her?

I would just make comments after she comments above:

Her:  I didn’t want to get up but my belly was like feed me, so I got up.

you:  oh honey just let me know I would have got something for you....then with a soft kiss to her forehead.

Her:  Taking a nap after being stuffed is the best.

You: I agree it is very relaxing.  You deserve to relax baby....you are so Beautiful.

Her:  Honey,  so you like me getting Fatter....I will blow up like a Fat goddess for you then!

You:  Boooiiiinngggggg!

17 hours ago, scissortooth said:

Savour it and don't use the fet-word. You don't really need it and it raises the weirdness factor tenfold. 

You are right, we are basically living our lifes without having used the word "fetish"

19 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

I would just make comments after she comments above:

Her:  I didn’t want to get up but my belly was like feed me, so I got up.

you:  oh honey just let me know I would have got something for you....then with a soft kiss to her forehead.

Her:  Taking a nap after being stuffed is the best.

You: I agree it is very relaxing.  You deserve to relax baby....you are so Beautiful.

Her:  Honey,  so you like me getting Fatter....I will blow up like a Fat goddess for you then!

You:  Boooiiiinngggggg!

I'm always nice to her, that's why she feels so comfortable gaining even a pound, she knows I don't care if she gains (little does she know I like it)

There’s very little chance she had this fetish. She probably was just tired of dieting. Lol.

I mean support her doing what she wants in a healthy way but don’t expect her to blow up to a happy 300 pounds. She’ll probably notice she’s fat at some point (for a lot of people it’s when the gut really starts to hang). Then she’ll try to diet but luckily for you it’ll probably be too late. Weight loss is hard. 

3 hours ago, Solace said:

So yesterday we were laying in bed after celebrating our 6 months with a nice dinner and she told me how she could notice her boobs get bigger and heavier, and as I looked at her breasts I saw the bra was having a hard time containing them.

My girlfriend has done this a few times and without fail, I’ll also notice how they look larger. If she’s growing in that area, she’s growing everywhere else. You’re a lucky guy. 

17 minutes ago, chubbybutt22 said:

I mean support her doing what she wants in a healthy way but don’t expect her to blow up to a happy 300 pounds. She’ll probably notice she’s fat at some point (for a lot of people it’s when the gut really starts to hang). Then she’ll try to diet but luckily for you it’ll probably be too late. Weight loss is hard. 

Bingo. It won’t happen over night and a sudden panic about how fat she’s looking might slow progress, but if you keep making eating comfortable and easy, she’ll get there eventually, and the more she gains, the harder it will be to go back. 

As for telling her about your fetish, I’ve told my girlfriend about mine and here’s some pros and cons (keeping in mind all girls are different and results may vary). Pros: She doesn’t feel a motivation to lose weight since she knows my preference, though it took some time, she has let me do some tame fetish-related things, I feel like I’m not hiding anything (she probably would have figured it out eventually since she’s very perceptive but it was nice to come out and be honest), and she has admitted that she feels some security in that I like her body the way it is and would probably like it even more if she gained weight. Cons: like mentioned before, unless she’s actually secretly into it which is rare, she’s not going to just go all in and balloon to whatever weight you want (as mentioned before, my gf finds comfort knowing I’ll like her body for her current weight and if she gains, but she hasn’t set any weight goals to get larger), she is hyper-aware of me checking out fat parts of her body which I was hoping would give her confidence in those parts but has instead made her more aware of them and more self conscious about them (I’ve been trying to limit when and how I check her out to mitigate this but we’ll see how things go), and her outlook on body fat has not changed; i.e. if she “looks fat” in something, she’ll be less inclined to wear whatever it is. 

On 8/3/2020 at 9:04 PM, chubbybutt22 said:

There’s very little chance she had this fetish. She probably was just tired of dieting. Lol.

I'm happy with her at 200 pounds, doubt I want her to be over 300 for physical purposes.
But I agree, I do support her in whatever she wants, if that means losing weight then so be it

On 8/3/2020 at 9:50 PM, FatIsLife said:

My girlfriend has done this a few times and without fail, I’ll also notice how they look larger. If she’s growing in that area, she’s growing everywhere else. You’re a lucky guy. 

Bingo. It won’t happen over night and a sudden panic about how fat she’s looking might slow progress, but if you keep making eating comfortable and easy, she’ll get there eventually, and the more she gains, the harder it will be to go back. 

As for telling her about your fetish, I’ve told my girlfriend about mine and here’s some pros and cons (keeping in mind all girls are different and results may vary). Pros: She doesn’t feel a motivation to lose weight since she knows my preference, though it took some time, she has let me do some tame fetish-related things, I feel like I’m not hiding anything (she probably would have figured it out eventually since she’s very perceptive but it was nice to come out and be honest), and she has admitted that she feels some security in that I like her body the way it is and would probably like it even more if she gained weight. Cons: like mentioned before, unless she’s actually secretly into it which is rare, she’s not going to just go all in and balloon to whatever weight you want (as mentioned before, my gf finds comfort knowing I’ll like her body for her current weight and if she gains, but she hasn’t set any weight goals to get larger), she is hyper-aware of me checking out fat parts of her body which I was hoping would give her confidence in those parts but has instead made her more aware of them and more self conscious about them (I’ve been trying to limit when and how I check her out to mitigate this but we’ll see how things go), and her outlook on body fat has not changed; i.e. if she “looks fat” in something, she’ll be less inclined to wear whatever it is. 

It is indeed rare for her to be into the exact same fetish that I am into but she does like playing with my belly and saying how she'll miss my belly when I'm shredding again in January since I like working out and am quite a fit person but decided to bulk up in quarantine. She has also made some comments about me being a "little fatty" and her a "bigger fatty".

I was eating her out yesterday and she rode my face with her belly on my face and really enjoyed it, she wasn't embarrassed about it at all but I do feel like if she gains more weight she might want to lose it since she told me that she felt conscious about her fupa and the only downside of being curvier is that her legs chafe.
But I doubt that'll be anytime soon since her mom used to be 308 pounds and my girlfriend loves snacking too much, she even said she wanted to go to KFC after 2 bags of chips (that we shared).

Today we woke up watching a Selling Sunset on Netflix and I could notice how she was rubbing her belly more and more and I think she didn't even notice that she was so gravitated towards her belly.

We also we also went to KFC yesterday because my brother wanted to drive since he recently got his license (you have to be 18 here) but we only got 1 burger per person. So I texted her: "we only got one burger yesterday, usually we eat 2, down for KFC tonight?" and even though she hasn't replied yet because she's at work I'm sure she's down but I'll keep you guys updated.

42 minutes ago, Solace said:

Oggi ci siamo svegliati guardando un Selling Sunset su Netflix e ho potuto notare come si stava massaggiando sempre di più la pancia e penso che non si sia nemmeno accorta che era così gravitata verso la sua pancia.

Anche noi siamo stati ieri al KFC perché mio fratello voleva guidare da quando ha recentemente preso la patente (qui devi avere 18 anni) ma abbiamo preso solo 1 hamburger a persona. Così le ho mandato un messaggio: "abbiamo solo un hamburger ieri, di solito ne mangiamo 2, stasera per KFC?" e anche se non ha ancora risposto perché è al lavoro sono sicuro che sia giù, ma vi terrò aggiornati ragazzi.

But did you at least tell her that even if she is fat you find her sexy?

22 hours ago, Giorgio Stramaroni said:

But did you at least tell her that even if she is fat you find her sexy?

Yes I make sure she knows she is sexy no matter what size she is, we drove to a wellness with hotel included today and she told me I was a “real man“ for not caring about her weight gain during our relationship.

She was also sexually rubbing her boobs and belly in the hotel shower because she knew I get turned on by her boobs.

Luckily the sauna went absolutely amazing, she wasn’t uncomfortable at all and she was really flaunting her body once she got used to being naked.

When driving back home today she put two songs in the playlist: “Baby got back” and “Big and Chunky”, She also said that my stomach was great because when flexing you can see my abs but when I relax I make for a great pillow and I replied saying: “I love your belly too because it’s so soft and squishy” and she happily agreed. At that time I almost told her about my fetish but it didn’t feel right (yet).

Sorry for so many updates this week but I really feel like it's picking up fast, so she told me today that I don't have to workout for her and kinda hinting that she likes a little bit of a belly and in such a way which made it feel like she's into this.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can ask her in a non suspicious way?

7 minutes ago, Solace said:

Sorry for so many updates this week but I really feel like it's picking up fast, so she told me today that I don't have to workout for her and kinda hinting that she likes a little bit of a belly and in such a way which made it feel like she's into this.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can ask her in a non suspicious way?

There are at least 2 possible causes of this that do not mean she has a fetish:

1. Feels it is unfair that you work out "for her" and she just chubs up. 

2. Is anxious that you might think you two do not fit together, you being all sporty and her being a fat girl. 

Instead of asking her which is most likely not going to give you anything, try to get the message to her that you actually find her MORE attractive as a result of her getti g chubbier. Not because you have a fetish but because you like her girly features big, because it looks cute - plump cheeks, plump fingers, etc., because it looks womanly etc. 

Why do you actually want to let her know you have this fetish? You want her to participate in it somehow? Or just get it off your chest? 

19 minutes ago, scissortooth said:

There are at least 2 possible causes of this that do not mean she has a fetish:

1. Feels it is unfair that you work out "for her" and she just chubs up. 

2. Is anxious that you might think you two do not fit together, you being all sporty and her being a fat girl. 

Instead of asking her which is most likely not going to give you anything, try to get the message to her that you actually find her MORE attractive as a result of her getti g chubbier. Not because you have a fetish but because you like her girly features big, because it looks cute - plump cheeks, plump fingers, etc., because it looks womanly etc. 

Why do you actually want to let her know you have this fetish? You want her to participate in it somehow? Or just get it off your chest? 

That is very true, she used to think that we didn't fit together because of me being more athletic and her being chubby but I told her I prefer curvier girls because they look more feminine and I always make sure to tell her she looks beautiful when we are together and point out how sexy her curves are during sex. Whenever she needs an XL instead of L I tell her it's because of her breasts and massive ass and that she should be proud of it and she is, she even laughs sometimes and is like "yeah only one boob of mine would fit in this". She told me a couple days ago that she was so happy that I show her off in public, like I make sure everyone knows she's my girl and that I'm proud of her by having my arm around her waist etc.

And because I'd love to share pictures of her on here and even make videos, we both like photography/ cinematography and think we would make great content on youtube/ here.

This is all really interesting. It's great you're being supportive of whatever she wants to do. 

My girlfriend has gained quite a bit in the belly and but over the last few months and I find it incredibly sexy. She's gone from around 110 to 125 in the last few months, she says. That's a lot as she's a small girl with a small frame, but she's the best she's ever looked, and I've told her that. She's really self conscious about it though, especially lately as her belly sticks out prominently when she's wearing regular fitting clothes - it's where she's gained the majority of it, the rest is still skinny. I love it, but she hates it. I get it. She hardly lets me see or touch her as much anymore, she said because she doesn't like how she looks, yet she pokes at my small rolls now and then. When I gained weight a few months ago she'd say things like "who is your new friend?" She seemed disappointed when I lost it. So

I'm trying to make her comfortable with how she looks and I'm encouraging of her losing it if she's wants to do it, even if it'll make me sad. I'm not sure how that's going to happen as she doesn't work out much aside from going for walks, and eats like crap, just like I do. I run a few times per week though and she used to run with me, even did track so, she might start doing that again. But I'm really torn too lol. She at least seems more relaxed on certain days and doesn't mind me resting my hand on her belly now and then. 

Let us know how you get on. I'm interested.